Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
A Thiefs Tale (open and always accepting) NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  Hell yez!!!! (thank you!)
  No, i wants teh moonay!! (poll whore)
  Maybe...(ok)
  I HAVE A PET ROCK NAMED RICKI!!! (I shall kill your pet rock, bwahahaha)
View Results

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:04 pm
((Don't worry about it. And no, I'm not in Iraq -yet-. But I am a member of the military, and even though I'm not currently deployed, my duty to my country comes before this rp. And sometimes the government chooses to work me harder and I come home mentally exhausted and I can't roleplay. And that's how it's been the past couple of weeks. I apologize for my absence, but it wasn't planned.

I just don't like it when some kid looks down his nose at me when I have friends defending his right to do it. I'll gladly put my life on the line for him and everyone else, but I do not appreciate the rude comments.

That is all smile ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:42 pm
John's ears perked up at the mention of another dragon-born, and he was only slightly put down by Rannu's threats. 'Obviously this man knew more then he had initially let on'. "Very well" John conceded with a sigh "I will tell you what ou want to know on two conditions. First, i will not say anthing that will compromise my family, and second i would very much like to take a closer look at that curse of yours."  

PendragonX9

infinite_personalities101

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:46 pm
(( i fear the rp is dying..... crying cry ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:56 am
((I fear you are correct, however the only way i can see to remedy this unfortunate, if not altogether unforeseen, eventuality would be to start over or add a new participant. The choice is yours.))  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:11 pm
((I don't want to start over, we've done pretty good, but no one's applying cry I kinda like the idea of this one, we could keep it going but Ranuu is sadly too unreliable ((sorry Ranuu)) ....))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:15 pm
((the choice is yours))  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:05 pm
((I doubt Ranuu has been on any time lately, and when he is on he doesn't post, so until his schedule regulates and he decides to rejoin us, i guess continue on as if he is no longer there or just a temporary side story, for now at least. I really don't want to start over....my decision is made. Sorry Ranuu.))

((I've stricken him from the character files until noticed. it's still there but it is to be ignored until further notice, also a new rule has been created.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:47 pm
((so how do i get around being in the middle of a conversation with him?))  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:00 pm
((Uhmmm...my guess would be to back track to what u were doing b4 the conversation or i could post a quick by for him so he could just leave. you know what here this works.

Ranuu ignored the boys pressing questions and simply shook them off as if they meant nothing. "This conversation is done." Ranuu took a step back and faded in with the shadows.

there, now he's gone, but can technically still come back if Ranuu wishes. Sorry, I feel like i'm being rude and bossy but it's kind of annoying me.
sorry....))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:15 pm
John blinked at the spot Ranuu had occupied a moment before. Shrugging he wandered back into the tavern.  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:08 pm
Evelyn was still sleeping on the counter while Ranuu and Wizard had left. She was still dreaming when the bartender tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey, girlie, wake up. One of your friends has come back in." "Huh? Wha- Oh! Thank you mister." She answered groggily. "No problem, here I made you some hot chocolate, on the house." "Oh! Thank you very much!" Evelyn sat up happily and took the mug of hot chocolate from across the counter. The bartender smiled and winked at her before walking over to some other customers. Evelyn spun in her chair sipping her drink when in one of her 360 spins she saw a flash of wizard's armor. She didn't bother calling for him, she figured he would notice a girl spinning in circles drinking hot chocolate. She continued to spin.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:09 pm
Seeing Evelyn at the bar John walked over and put his hand on her shoulder to stop her spinning for a moment "Our friend decided to vanish on us" he said before resuming her spinning with a push of his hand.  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:33 pm
"Huh? Hey!" Evelyn said slightly annoyed that Wizard had stopped her. "Well that was rude of hi-WHOA!!" She said as she spun faster than she had before. "Ahem, that was rude of him." She said still spinning. "So what do we do now? Are we gonna wait for Fangs* to come back or should we leave with out him? By the way can we stay here for a night before we head out, I'm knida sleepy still." She asked looking up at him innocently, still sipping her cocoa and spinning.

*nick-name for Ranuu  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:50 pm
John chuckled "Fangs as you cal him was quite rude, we can stay the night and if he isn't back by morning i say we leave without him."  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:18 pm
"Yay! Good, I'm tired." Evelyn blinked repeatedly. She yawned. "Well, good riddens! He was rude and mean to me anyway!" With that Evelyn set down her cup on the counter and bounded upstairs to where Wizards room was. She turned and called to him. "C'mon! I'm tired! Let's go!" She turned back around and bounded up the stairs.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff