Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Open] EVERYONE. PLOTS. PLZ. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Still working on setting up her plot profile, but Jolon Copena (also known as Copena Jolon on the other side of her Personality, played by Lunarei) is now up for plot concepts and RP. I'm willing to listen to anything you guys put out: I may not end up going along with the plot, but I'd still like to hear it.

Brief summary of my side of her personality:

The opposite of the meek and frightened Copena, Jolon is a proud and regal individual, Stern and somewhat forceful, but good of heart.. if not exactly puppies and rainbows. Because of her split personalities, she doesn't look for anything more then casual relationships, not wanting to truly share with her other side.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:54 pm
I feel I would be an idiot to not request Rp with the insanely lovely lady and Beelze :<;;; <3
I currently have no plot that I can think of at this very moment, but I think something very interesting could be formed due to her split personality, and his knack for altering his own persona to best fit a situation to... well... have the most fun in his book x'D;;;

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:52 am
I'm gonna be offline for most of today, so if you get this before I get back and respond again, perhaps you can get us started? *JUST got up lol*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:01 pm
Sure thing =D

I'll edit the link in once I'm done <3

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:35 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17281347 RP between Cuauhcoatl and Roddy Manson for own reference.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:57 pm
^_^ I would looove for some rp between Dimitri and Jolon Copena! Just for some social experience and what not... XP If you want to, I could start it... since your girly is so new?  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:30 pm
<3 If you could, that'd be awesome. *works on responding to PiP*  
mindsend rolled 4 20-sided dice: 17, 2, 17, 15 Total: 51 (4-80)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:30 pm
*rolls for mysterious reasons*  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
mindsend rolled 5 20-sided dice: 7, 9, 17, 9, 11 Total: 53 (5-100)

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:32 pm
*rolled the wrong number of die*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:39 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17314033

^_^ There is teh rp thread! <3  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:02 pm
Sorry for the wait, but I've tagged you. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:23 pm
Just as an announcement: sadly too much drama had been set in front of Kaliska and Nocturne by their family, making it impossible for them to have a happy ending if they end up together as mates. While it's sad to see it happen, the pairing are no longer set to be future mates but rather close friends.

In other news, a couple weeks ago we found the last remaining surrogate for Cuauhcoatl and Ikinya. Tirokio also received an Usdia basket as a gift from Mobsters breedings, and the little foal popped from the basket recently.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:22 pm
Ack! Sorry to hear about Kaliska and Nocturne D:
They were really cute Rps to read ToT;;;

-pokes her post further up- Oi. I feel like a b***h for never starting that @.@;;
If you're still not opposed, I'd like to kick myself into finally making that Rp between Jolon and Beelze @.@;;; <3
Your call though xwx

I'll admit, I think it'd be rather fascinating if a potential plot could come up should all go well in a meeting Rp, but yeah.... not gonna impose since, haha, I don't exactly have the most spotless of Rp partner records =w=~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:51 pm
Yeah, its really sad. ;A; not really something Uta and I were happy about doing. However, while Kaliska's pretty much free from family ties (at least at the moment) so I don't have to think about any backlash or such from families on my side of the relationship, Nocturne is in an important role in a huge herd...

And Kaliska's 'possible' (Read: Actual but canonly unsure of) Kalona heritage is more then just frowned on by Nocturnes herd. She'd be welcome to join it, but not allowed to corrupt the bloodline by the elder ruler of the herd, Nocturne's grandfather. If they were to become mates, they'd cause disorder and aggression between members of Nocturne's herd, and ruin several relationships within the herd, which is one of the oldest, largest herds in Kawani lands.

Because it's out of character for both characters to cause such pain and suffering, and in the end they would never be able to be happy with their choice, we were forced by the weight of the sorrow and drama that loomed oppressively in the future to forgo and avoid that future. Especially since nothing either of us said seemed to make that future set forth by the rest of the herds reaction flex even the littlest in their favor, instead only becoming more and more oppressive.

Wow wall of text already, and I haven't even gotten to responding to the main part of your post. Hahaha XD

Considering how spotty my own muse is (Its like some sort of Zombie. Some days its got super rabies and goes chasing down any RP or plot it sees, sometimes its kinda stumbling around going single mindedly on a certain path, and some days its limbs fall off and it just sits there drooling and gurgling at me uselessly.), I'm quite patient with others rp responces.

And Jolon could still use the character development. XD I think she'd be properly disgusted by Beelze's greasy, grimy appearance. But heck, they might click despite her not being of an evil nature. And I was actually thinking of asking you if you'd be interested in some sort of plot, via AIM or RP, because I forgot we had already talked about it at some point XD.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:11 pm
D8 -snuggles you and Kaliska and Nocturne- I'll admit, pros and cons that such a situation could exist like that in the shop's Rp @.@;; I mean, it reaaaaaaally really sucks, the two were so adorable together, it was awesome to lurk and read. But at the same time... this is the first time I've heard of that kind of long standing family connection drama happening in a shop like this. Maybe I'm just not very out there in the b/c world... but still xOx;;;

At least they can still remain friends though! D8 <33333
And here's hoping Nocturne acts all protective-BIG-brother should another stallion be anywhere around her >> << ~<3 -staying positive yay?-

Wall of text is fiiiiiine~ ;< <3

...analogy ftw yo 8|;; <3333333 -MUST AGREE WITH IT-
And it makes me insanely happy to hear TwT;; I always feel so freaking guilty when it takes me a while to respond to things @.@;;;
That reminds me. I need to respond in the Beelze/Tulgey Rp >> <3

HE'S DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH~ -shot- And by diamond I mean... yeah... no.... yeah, she'd be right to be disgusted B|
If you ever wanna talk plot stuff, I'm always open for IMs 8D ...I think I have it listed in my plot thread anyways, lulz OTL

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff