Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Birthday Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How old are you?
  14 and younger
  21 and older
View Results

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:54 pm
--Melaho_Oira--
starry night-163
lola_gentle_heart
Im 17 years old :0 am am my birthday is in march 18 n Im picis but o.0 why if this guilt is cristian would be asking 4 something that have to be related with the Horoscope x__X

I think we both wondered the same thing lol. I'm 17 and my birthday is November 30.

I think that it turned into some kind of horoscope/zodiac sign thing somewhere along the way. I looked at the first post by our guild owner and saw that the original questions were: When is your birthday?; How old are you now?; and, How old were you when you received Christ?. Nothing to do with zodiac or horoscope signs at all. I hope that others will see that and put the proper answers down in their posts.
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

It originally asked "what your sign was" but I just recently changed it because I realized it wasn't the right question to ask.

... Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:54 pm
June 15th
Gemini  

Serena B Mae

Feline Astronomer

8,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:28 am
When's your birthday?
September 6th

How old are you now?
30 something

What's your sign?
Virgo

Chinese Zodiac: Snake  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:51 am
He gave me life on January 20th.
I cannot say what my age is, because my parents do not want me to.
I don't know what my sign is. I don't really know the signs, sorry.

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

--Melaho_Oira--

Sparkly Student

31,950 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:15 pm
faithful quenga
--Melaho_Oira--
starry night-163
lola_gentle_heart
Im 17 years old :0 am am my birthday is in march 18 n Im picis but o.0 why if this guilt is cristian would be asking 4 something that have to be related with the Horoscope x__X

I think we both wondered the same thing lol. I'm 17 and my birthday is November 30.

I think that it turned into some kind of horoscope/zodiac sign thing somewhere along the way. I looked at the first post by our guild owner and saw that the original questions were: When is your birthday?; How old are you now?; and, How old were you when you received Christ?. Nothing to do with zodiac or horoscope signs at all. I hope that others will see that and put the proper answers down in their posts.
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

It originally asked "what your sign was" but I just recently changed it because I realized it wasn't the right question to ask.

... Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

Okay, thank you for the clarification. I still see that some people are placing their sign/zodiac on their answers. I hope that they will go back to what you wrote and see that you changed the question. You are right that it is not a good question to ask, it would be if we as Christians actually had backing in scripture for believing in astrology. I think that you going back and showing what was said before and how you changed it truly shows not only your maturity as a Christian, but also the true honesty that our Lord Jesus Christ would have us live as His followers. Once again, thank you for making this topic in this thread much clearer for all of us guild members, I know that I appreciate it. God bless you!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:57 pm
Oooh, I was born on December Thirteenth at 4:45 PM in 1994. biggrin So I just turned sixteen nearly five days ago.

I was raised in a Christian home, so I always believed in Jesus Christ and such. But I chose it when I was six years old. I remember distinctly--it was late summer or early autumn, and I went up to my mother and told her that I wanted to have Jesus in my heart. My mother directed me to my father, I think, and he prayed for me. I remember being so excited. xD

First post in the guild! biggrin

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

daddinar

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:24 am
1) When's your birthday?
2) How old are you now?
3) How old were you when you gave your life to christ?

1) April 20, 1994
2) Only sixteen sadly...
3) That's a complicated question, you know. I've always had Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior because I was born into Catholicism. My parents are perfect examples of how to give your life to God. I was faithful as I child though never truly understanding. I began to question as I got older, trying to understand why all this was necessary. I began to doubt until I found that by asking questions I found the answers and deepened my faith. It is a transitional thing that takes a long time but has always been happening.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:47 pm
July 28th (Go Leo's! Woot Woot!! biggrin )

I was born into a christian family.  

Katie Wildheart

Icy Cult

Popular Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:19 pm
My birthday is June 20th, and im 15 years old!
It's only been 13 months since ive given my life to Christ! So i was 14...

December 19th, 2009 was the day i gave my life to Him (:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:16 pm
DECEMBER 10!
sign...i forget XD
User Image  

xX_Sukiyumi_Xx

Obsessive Sweetheart

Sensei Saki

Lonely Fatcat

10,000 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • PvP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:25 pm
October 17. v:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:30 pm
My birthday is Nov. 1!!
I'm 15 years old!
I've always believed in Jesus because I was born into a Catholic home and I go to a Catholic school smile
oh and my sign is Scorpio and my animal is boar (pig). ^J^  

xXxRussiaxXx

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:32 pm
October 7th

Born 10/7/92 ;o
I'm eighteen

I was born into a Christian home, though no one really acts it. I gave my live completely to Christ sometime last May I think.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:33 pm
I was born October fourteenth, and am thirteen years old.

I've been going to catholic schools since I can remember.  

Bumming

Cat

Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas