Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[OPEN!] Cerynei/Vanaras Herd Plot Thread: Announcement p. 16 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:17 pm
xD it seems as though alot of the soquili from the belated birthday givaway are here (: Ill be back if i decide to have Aaron join in all of his crossbreedliness (hes both Cerynei
and wind which could be quite helpful i think)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:23 am
Sorry I haven't posted in here in a while. Lost all my bookmarks when I reformatted and only now found it lol. Celegras is currently in an rp where he is scouting for the herd and is going to be meeting another Cerynei. Not sure if the mare intends to join at anytime, however I'll keep you posted as this may be a potential mate in the future for him, or maybe just a good friend. In any case, she my want to meet others of the herd at some point. Just letting you know Celegras is fulfilling his Scout duties lol. <33  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:37 am
Also I don't remember if he was supposed to be a scout or a patrol leader, and I'd like to offer him as a patrol leader? I think he'd do well leading groups to patrol the borders, check the areas of travel before the herd switches between feeding grounds, etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:52 am
-Floats-  

Kyra Bloodborne

littletomol

Familiar Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:04 pm
Por quĂ©?!? (sorry random yelling...it happens)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:28 pm
Cheese, this is totally unacceptable >.< Hey guys, I'm back.

Yeah, Celegras is a patrol leader ^_^  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:20 am
EEK, double post D< Sorry guys.

Soooo... Just wanted to let you know, if anyone has plot threads/RPs going with their Cerynei that are possibly herd related, feel free to post the link here so people can find them <3

In other news, I'll be back for a long while - hopefully I won't have to leave like that again sweatdrop If anyone has ideas, plots, anything really to share, we'd all love it if you did ^_^

Thank you all for sticking around!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:18 am
So... um... Please let me know:

Who's still in on this?

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Kyra Bloodborne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:36 pm
My two are still for it. ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:02 pm
Count Me In!
Soq Name: Evangeline
Soq Image:User Image
Trying for a Rank? Which one? I want her to have a rank..but I'm really not sure which one lol. Maybe an instructor of...something...or a storyteller smile
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank? Evangeline is generally soft-spoken, and has almost a regal air about her. (walks upright, confident strides. She in no way thinks shes better then others or above others, this is just how she is) Though, from the rugged look of her fins its clear that shes not afraid to get her hooves dirty.
Lifemated? If yes, to who? N/A
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers? Of course  

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:28 pm
@Kaimi - Great, thank you for letting me know heart

@Lonewolf_Eyes - Evangeline is accepted ^_^ I'm going to add her as a storyteller for now, okay?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:45 am
Still on and here. ^^

Mei Silja

Moonlight Phantom

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:05 pm
Thank you for letting me know <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:13 pm
Oh I'd definitely be interested in getting Arden involved, I'll need to talk to my co-owner first ^.^ I'm sure she'll love the idea though.  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:42 pm
@Chesh - Awesome, just let us know heart

Edit -

So, Cali, Kenton, and Trovin our almost (like, two posts away from being) on their way - shall we start member-introducing RPs? Any volunteers...?

I can take on one or two ^_^  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces