Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiTARDIS

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:39 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
E V A N G E L I N E
B A R R O W M A N
╚══════════════╝

"Hello My name is Sakato and what is yours?"Evangeline quickly turned her head, and looked around to see where the voice was from and f it was talking to her, she spotted a dark haired girl who was on another boat "Oh hey there Im Evangeline, but you can call me Evie" she yelled out.

Hogwarts First Year
Looking forward to Sorting Ceremony
Currently feeling Nervous

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:11 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor shook her head to Daemon's question and sighed, taking her list again and scribbling on it as her eyes passed by every student she saw this evening.
"Nah, very few are left. 4 to go! There's Elrine Lylianna Craughwell, Avalon Meade, Jessica Turner and Tanya Solokoff." She smiled slightly, putting her list away. She then turned around to Coma.
"Hm... Well, maybe the Headmistress, since she's very powerful. Maybe the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher or Charms, I'm not sure."  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Gideon Commando

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:25 pm
John "Hans" Mason
First Year
User Image
Hans sat in his boat, the conversation seeming to have died down, and began to hum again. This time it was simple Royal Navy tune, which seemed appropiate as they waited on the water. "How much longer till everyone is here?" He wondered aloud.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:32 pm
LUCY BONKS

“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image
Lucy shrugged.
"I heard the teacher say that there are 4 students left." she grinned. She wanted to get sorted, she couldn't wait.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Gideon Commando

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:53 pm
John "Hans" Mason
First Year
User Image
Hans grinned back without thinking "I just hope they hurry, they should already be here with us anyway." Maybe it was his German ancestry but Hans was usually on time and he hated it when other people weren't.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:58 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year

"I wonder, miss Duke, how bright is the moon here when it's full?" He asked as he looked over at the groundskeeper.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ComaKat365

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:39 am
Coma nodded and decided to watch the others as they waited for the last students to board the boats  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 am
Andrew Walfred
1st year

=============

"It means we must wait for them before we sail into the lake?" Andrew approach a group of the first year who with the Professor Eleanor, while sit on the edge of the nearest boat.  

Saoyuan

3,250 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ryu Storm Blade

Unbeatable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:22 am
Charlie Robinson - First Year

User Image
Charlie chuckled a little at Hans' impatience. He flicked some water from the lake at the dour kid before replying.

"Settle petal. I wouldn't get too fussed. If they don't turn up it just means more feast food for us, mate."

His gaze absently rose up to the dark castle that towered above them and Charlie let out an involuntary whistle. His heart was now pounding against his chest. Soon enough he was going to get in there himself and have some fun. Stuff studying, the school itself would probably occupy him far too much.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:42 am
Jessica Turner
User Image

Jess felt stupid for being so slow but everything seemed to draw her attention and before she even knew it she had lost the group and needed to find her way on her own to the boats. it took her some time and she hoped the others wouldn't be too angry with her.
"God...I feel so stupid..." Jess mumbled to herself as she had found her way towards the lake. Not that it had been hard to find it but as said earlier, everything seemed to be drawing her attention since it was all so new and just breathed magic.
Her face turned a bit red when she saw all the others waiting but by some conversations she could pick up it seemed that she wasn't the only one who was running a bit late. It didn't make her feel better though, maybe a bit relieved that she wasn't alone.
"Sorry so sorry I'm late. It won't ever happen again." Jess mumbled as she arrived. She didn't say it to anyone in particular, just to anyone who might hear it.

_Hypnotised_

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:24 am
User Image
User Image

Nevin's face brightened up as well,"A bird! What kind" He loved any and all animals. "Hachi is strictly a bug eater so you don't have to worry" he said lightly patting his cage. He figgited as the boat slowly glided across the glassy lake. Inside his stomach was in knots. He couldn't wait till they got to the castle to be sorted. "Ahhh I can't take much more of this!! Im too excited" he said to Cyrus with a giddy look on his face. Now that he was friends with Cyrus he was beginning to open up a little more.

Dante nodded and gently sat down next to her barely rocking the boat. "I am Dante Prince, Cosette, that is a very lovely name" he said after the boat began to glide across the water. She seemed so poised and elegant, something he was happy about.At least someone here had some manners. "That is a lovely doll you have there, is it from family?" He asked trying to strike up conversation. The girl seemed a little nervous and he hoped to calm her a bit with idle chatter.

((Yay I finally got my pictures done!!!!! woooo I wanted to find a more elegant picture for Dante but none of them had the right attitude. all his pics when he is older are perfect though...sigh))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:54 am
LUCY BONKS

“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image
"I know! Can't they just hurry? I thought I saw everyone at the station... What's taking them so long?"
she grunted, crossing her arms against her chest. She didn't like wasting time. Pan glided down her arm with no difficulty and made a place for him on the bench, pressed against Lucy and the person next to her.

3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor smiled down at Danny, her hands stuffed into the pockets of her warm jacket.
"Dunno. It's white and-often cloudy when it's the full moon. Why?" she asked suspiciously, frowning at the young student. She then turned around to Andrew.
"Well, you don't want to leave them behind, do you? I just want to make sure everyone's here at first, then we can leave." she smiled slightly. She noticed a girl running in their direction and she waved to her. "Jessica Turner? Great, we were waiting for you! It's alright, don't worry. Everyone gets easily attracted by the sight of the Lake and the castle!", she winked before turning around to all the students. "Three to go, guys! Let's just wait a little more and then we can go!" she announced in a loud, calm voice.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:43 am
CaRaM3l K!nGsLe!gH

“Cute is when a person's personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them.”

User Image
Caramel nodded happily as Lucy answered to her question, then turned around to face Hans and Charlie.
"And you?", she asked them, "What Elective classes are you going to pick in third year?". The toenail-like moon shined slightly on the Lake, giving a perfect reflection of the castle on the still water. 'I knew I should have taken my camera with me! But nooo, I just threw it into my trunk!' she thought angrily, crossing her legs furiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:44 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year

"It's easy, it's the same reason I need to talk to the potion's teacher for!" He replied brightly at Miss Duke as he spoke. "I'm sure you can figure the rest out." He added with a light smirk.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:56 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor nodded, smiling.
"Right-o. I might have the-", she tired to find the right word to describe the object, "Elixir you need. I'll just need to check my cupboard once we come back." she winked happily, then looked around for any other students coming. None.  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games