Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Jack nodded at Alex, unaware of how strange her comment must have seemed. "Sweets are unnecessary calories.", Her mother had always told her that eating candy would make her fat. And then the few times that she'd actually eaten it her mother had pointed out weight gain. That was something that Jack didn't want to repeat again, and after so many years of hearing it even thinking about candy put a sour taste in her mouth. She couldn't even stand the taste anymore, it was one of the few things that made her want to vomit.

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image
αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε

Location - The Boathouse. with Jacqueline

Thoughts - Interview take two.

{OOC} Offensive Octopus Crisis {OOC}
~ ~

User Image

Alex scratched out the word 'candy' from her paper and repacing it with 'sweets'. It didn't matter really. The professor wouldn't have noticed. But it made her feel better to know that she got a more indepth answer. Even if it was just by a tiny bit. The girl looked down upon the remaining things on the interview. It was sad to know that it was almost over but was glad to be given the assignment. "But they're so delicious! And besides, candy doesn't have that much calories. You just have to make sure to brush your teeth." Her thoughts wandered of to Blake. Surely, if he was here right now, he would end up teasing her by the amount of food she consumes. She didn't eat that much! Well to her point of view anyway. Blake just didn't eat enough. And yet they weighed roughly the same. "Anything else? We need two more interesting details about you."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

tarantaellegra

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack couldn't help but giggle when her friend defended sweets, even after hearing her arguments Jack still didn't find them appealing at all. She shook her head at the girl and tried to come up with two more interesting facts about herself. "I don't know how to swim... and... I'm afraid of hippos.", t

((OOC: heart ))

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image
αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε

Thoughts - Finished!

~ ~

User Image

Alex had begun to write the third interesting fact, and halted as she heard the last words come out of her friend’s mouth. Afraid of hippos? Why on earth would you be afraid of hippos? They were adorable! Out of all the things that could walk on earth and swim in the water, it had to be hippos. Sure they could chase you and trample you to death. Sure they could be vicious at times and eat you alive. Well probably not eat you. But back to the point. Hippos don’t deserve to be feared. Pouting slightly, she added the last of her interview and let out a small puff. ”What’s wrong with hippos? I think they’re kinda cute.” Her voice trailed off as she began to pack her things. Once everything was safely tucked in her bag, she stood up, careful not to do it to fast so as not to cause Jack to fall of balance. She was resting on her shoulder after all. Patting her bottom and the front of her robes, she offered a hand to Jack. ”I can teach you how to swim you know. In the summer.”

User Image

tarantaellegra

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack took the girl's hand and pulled herself up off the ground before answering her question. "They're big. And I wish I could hang out with you this summer...", Her parents would never approve of her hanging out with friends during the summer. They had been upset enough when she'd chosen to stay at school over winter break. She was afraid of how they'd react if she'd even asked to go to Alex's for a while. In order to prevent herself from finding out she had to say no to an offer that she really wanted to accept. Besides seeing Alex in a bathing suit wouldn't be good for their friendship.

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:54 pm
User Image
αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε

Thoughts - Finished! Now where to...

~ ~

User Image

Alex pouted once more as she slung her bag over her shoulder. "Why not? My parents would love to meet you!" She began, walking towards the stairs leading to the entrance courtyard. "So if I was big you would be afraid of me?" With that in mind, Alex pictured two chubby twins struggling for a strawberry cake. Not a slice. A whole cake. She let out a small giggle and perhaps a snort imagining the Ethelwines twins groveling on the floor. The cake lost between the layers of fat and skin.

User Image

tarantaellegra

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack couldn't help but frown when her friend pouted. She had no idea how she would explain to her the situation with her parents. She didn't want to be a sympathy case, well anymore of one that she already thought she was. "If you were capable of eating me I would be terrified. And my parents don't approve of my going out.", She grabbed her bag and started walking behind Alex with no idea where they were going.
{Exit to Entrance Courtyard}

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:09 pm
jane
Abigail doyle

User Image
The boat slowly rolled into the boat house. After all the waiting Jane had done today, they were finally there. Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She picked up the owl cage and stepped out of the boat onto the cold stone ground. Jane grabbed her black robes tighter around herself. Her mind wandered. Which house would should be sorted into? Would she make any friends? Any enemies? What classes would she have? Question after question flowed through her mind. This was it, soon she could stop wondering soon she would know. She breathed and walked bravely towards the large looming castle.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:20 pm

User Image
User Image

The trip through the lake was nice and pleasant. She had gotten the opportunity to know her two boat-comrades, Echo and Emrys, better by chatting with them a little bit as the boat slid across the calm, dark waves of the Dark Lake. Finally, the boats automatically began to float to the boathouse, making a line as they ceased to move. With a joyous smile, Eleanor hopped out of her own boat and helped the other two out. Placing her hand on her hips, Eleanor grinned at the other first years, "Okay peeps, climb out!" she cried loudly before making her way to the stairs that led to the Entrance Courtyard. She stopped in front of them, turning her back to the castle as her eyes scanned the students' thrilled and frightened faces, "Now, we're heading to the Entrance Courtyard," she began to explain, taking a glimpse of the stairs before returning to the students, "No pushing, or yelling, unless you wanna piss off that old gargoyle at the end of the stairs," a grin tugged the corners of her lips up as she recalled the gargoyle that kept complaining about new students shouting and talking loudly. Allowing her smirk to drift away, Eleanor once more ran a hand through her newly-cut curls, sensing the absence of her long, chestnut hair. She watched the students bounce with excitement and sighed heavily, "Alrighty, let's go!" she told them brightly before marching the long stairs, counting each step as the students followed her.

{ please don't post in the Courtyard yet, just wait for me to do so! ^.^ }

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:21 pm
User Image
User Image

xrunnin',
runnin' from those days

The boat Rayne, Stanley, and the others silently and smoothly glided up to the boat house. The looming walls of Hogwarts already starting to become bigger and overpowering them all. She couldn't help but grin in excitement. It was almost time. Pretty soon her and the others would be inside, sorted, and greeted with amazing food to eat. She couldn't wait.

Once their boat docked she stepped out and stretched her legs. Watching as other students did the same she let her gaze continue to move along everyone and take in her surroundings. If this place was anything like her dad had described this was only the very, very beginning. Pulling her robes taught Rayne quickly moved out of the way to allow for more students to get off as well. She kept her pace in following Elanore a bit slow, just to make sure that if her friend wanted to continue following her he could with no problem.

xthere's another war inside me
i guess i've gone insane

User Image
First Year ~ Unsorted

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:47 pm
User Image
User Image

After their boat docked, and Jane hurriedly left, apparently lost in thought, Blaire rose to his feet. He brushed off his lap, "Well, see you all around," he remarked, as if nothing had happened on the lake. There were several of his fellow first-years he'd be keeping an eye on. He gracefully sprang out of the boat and onto the stone floor, readjusting his satchel as he landed.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:19 pm
User Image
яεġrετ┃ηστнιηġ ♦ ғεαя┃ησ σηε ♦ ταkε prιdε ιη┃εvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
It took everything Colton had to hold back his emotions as Blaire decided he - or perhaps she - would be funny. To distract himself from getting in trouble before they had even managed to arrive at the school, the boy dove into thoughts of delicious feast food while he tucked Hemlock back inside his cage. Once everything was in place and the boats took leave, he was able to relax a bit and enjoy the ride.

His eyes swept over the cascading ripples created by the boat's movement, and he couldn't help but entertain himself by watching the groundskeeper's boat, filled with nerve-racked students who seemed overly afraid of the giant abyss upon which they all sat.

As the wood of their boat bounced gently against the dock, Colton rose, collecting his belongings in his right hand. He stood silently as Jane excused herself from their presence, and was happy to see that Blaire had chose to do the same. Ignoring the student's comment as they took off into the crowded boathouse, Colton took a small, careful step forward, holding out his left hand to assist Phi out of the boat.
"Ladies first." He offered a small smile along with his assistance, waiting patiently for her to collect her books.

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:33 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - unsorted

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi had become distracted for a moment by the boat's movment to the school, but her mind quickly returned from its weaving hopes of classes and the upcoming sorting and returned to Blaire.

She did not turn around and look at the blond again, instead continued staring at the quickly approaching castle with eager eyes and a small smile. Her mind focused to the person behind her that had just magiced a boat into rocking dangerously. To say the least, there was much to think about.
This behaviour compared to the previous, extremely feminine, was one thing. The intrest in wands another. And Phi would not quickly forget what she had noticed once she had offered her book to Blaire.

They docked much faster than Phi had time to notice and she blinked in a bit of blind surprise, having been lost in thought. SHe saw Jane rush off and then saw Blaire. Before Phi had even opened her mouth to stop her, the blonde was out of sight. Phi's eyes stared out after her for a little while longer but soon enough she sighed, knowing another chance would come. Phi stood up, grabbed all her books including the one from the other boy, and was about to step out of the boat. Emotions and anticipation rising up in her again.

She smiled at seeing Colton waiting for her. He had not run off like Jane (not that she didn't understand, she would have done the same) and somehow Phi was grateful.
She took his hand again and stepped out and stood next to him. "Off together, then?"

╚══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:41 pm
jane
Abigail doyle

User Image
Jane started to head back to the boat. She realized that with all the excitement she had completely forgotten the others in the boat. She felt rude simply taking off without another would but all the excitement going through made it hard to remember then but one thing she knew is that she didn't not want to enter the looming castle alone. Jane arrived back at the boats in time to see Colton help Phi out of the boat. Maybe she had mistaken him he seemed pleasant enough. She walked back over to them caring her caged owl. "Hello" she said. "Sorry I took off so fast" She said smiling. It was amazing how her mood had completely changed. Jane walked around and stood by Jane.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash