Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Covered Bridge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:22 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Third Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

She had seen that look, ever so fleeting and vague, but it was a look she would not soon forget, not even for a moment. It crossed the features of those she conversed with, and any, whom she felt she trusted. Who could believe the tenacity of hindrance that her mother conveyed, and who would believe the animosity that spiraled between mother and father—they were the perfect couple, the happy family, in all of the photographs. Hoisted upon a silver frame, each picture delicately depicted one lie after the other in her life, and even now, she felt that stereotypical photographic smile suddenly alit on her pouted lips. ”Bit of a bugger, isn’t she? Don’t even know why she’s teaching. Not like she’s bad, but, should could at least try and care, couldn’t she?”

She continued on, pushing one foot in front of the other as they navigated through the narrow passageway of the suspended bridge. Near the end, she could already depict the gazebo and benches that resided at one end of the bridge, gathered just short of the Stone Circle. ”Oooh, all in all, quite monotonous.” She giggled just then, mocking the tone of her father with such a long winded word. ”Finally got Hildy to talk to me after all of this time, it turns out you were right. Almost everything we read in the papers wasn’t true—or at least—as far as we know.” Although she could never bring herself to admit as much to Hildegard, she had often battled against herself. Sometimes, the evidence was damning, and other times, it seemed to spiral out of control like one big fabricated lie. She shook her head immediately, trying to drown herself from her fears that had been gnawing at her conscience. As they continued to stroll down the bridge, Belle offered a forlorn sigh as she rested her head upon his shoulder.

”This school can be so depressing at times, I swear. We need, a party, or—or—something! Don’t you agree?” She inquired, craning her neck upwards to catch a single glance before she nestled her head into his shoulder again; her honey soprano voice rolled off of her tongue teasingly. ”Hey—maybe when my team beats yours for the quidditch cup, I can invite you to one of our parties, hm??”

Desires: Perfection
Troubles: Patience

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?.....
Well, that's okay
'Cause what I'm thinking about you.....
is not okay
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:25 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image
Devin Cloud
Third YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Devin walked by her side through and through, nodding at everything she said. It may have seemed like he wasn't listening, but indeed he was. His mind was wandering as well, taking in all the sights of the wonderous surroundings. He loved the outdoors at times, even though Belle seemed to not like it much. Luckily, the cold was coming and the pollen was beginning to fade away. So, Belle seemed a lot more chipper than she usually was and a lot more...loving. And that idea was sort of reinforced when the girl laid her head upon his shoulder, her radiant blonde head fitting into his shoulder blade like a puzzle piece. This seems right...like this is how it is supposed to be. He may be misinterpreting the situation, but he decided to wrap his one arm around her side, to keep her warm of course...or was it. As they walked together over the bridge, she had made a comment. Devin chuckled at it actually.

"A party would indeed be fun!" he told her, wondering how that would go. That's when she decided to fit another little comment in, one that made him laugh.

"In your dreams Rich. You and Slytherin are going down," he said lightly, looking down at her, almost speaking into her ear. He spoke lightly for that reason. He loved how everything was a competition. Surprisingly, it was what drove him to be the best he could be. He smiled at her as they walked, occasionally looking back up at the road.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:57 am
My life is so cold
User Image

Laughter, it was all that had penetrated the otherwise silent world. Her voice became swept in the wind, gliding freely upon ever strand of breath gifted by the gods above as she set herself in her ways, never swayed by conviction. The sun stood high within the clouds, beaming down elegant rays in the hopes of warming the earth and its children down below. She felt the kiss of wind graze her features, followed by the soft grace of snow twirling down in a swirl. The snow kissed her hair with an angelic touch, showering them both as they finally reached the end of the covered bridge where the stone gazebo had been erected and proud benches of stone held sturdy beneath. ”Yeah, yeah, we’ll see. We’ll see.” She promised with a smirk, though barely discernible compared to the smile that had withheld.

”So,” she stated, her voice hanging in the air as she finally slipped free from Devin’s grasp, only to take a seat, before ushering him beside her. Without him, her warmth had gone lax and she felt the first shiver strike her bones and cause her hair to stand on end.

But it was in this instance that Belle remembered the last time she had been here last year, shortly after having had the critically acclaimed position of harboring, and dispatching, the Frostmourne twins. She hadn’t seen of them much this year, or at all, during the summer, and she was still waiting for the time when Roi would bid her the order to finally, do it.

But she wasn’t sure how, or when, or why. She had wanted to tell Devin this, tell him everything. That a friend of the family had gone sick, possessed, by an evil. And how that evil had circumnavigated the halls of Hogwarts easily, only its tragic rumors left behind to stir a wonder of confusion and awe. She had wanted to tell him that it was her fault, she assumed, that Jane was no longer such close allies with Phinelia, Colton, and Ronyo. And that the only reason why she had so hurriedly agreed to attend to the Raines Farmhouse this summer, was for the simple fact that she might get closer to them, perhaps even gain their trust.

She had, over the summer, become decently acquainted with both Phinelia and Tristain, though not so much so, that she felt she could outpour the heart of her secrets with them. If she had, would she be the root of their harm?

Would Roi Antiguo do such a thing?

Blinking back into the present, she had realized just how long her silence had lingered on for with slight apprehension. ”What do you think happened in Cursebreaking? I never got a chance to talk to Hildy after class—I’m not even sure if I should…”

Desires: Safety
Troubles: Doubts

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:25 am
User Image
Devin Cloud

The chilling air was quite frigid, but he was warm himself , probably due to the two being as close as they were. When Belle had released herself from his grip, which he comfortably allowed her to do, he was caught by a sudden gust of wind. It was quite chilly, almost emough to cause him to shiver profusely, but he endured the biting cold for now, because he himself was not really what he was worried about. He was just worried about Annabelle at this moment. She must've been cold, for he saw her shiver. Devin made sure to stay close to her, sharing the heat he radiated. When she sat down, he sat down next to her, only about a millimeter between the two. Devin made sure he was within speaking distance and a millimeter was just about that distance. The wind really masked the volumes extremely well so not only must they be close, but they also have to speak up as well. It was not a fun experience, but since Annabelle was here it really changed everything. She made the whole walk enjoyable. When she had decided to speak, Devin answered.

"I honestly have no idea. Why do you think I offered to go to detention for her. I didn't want to, but maybe I could find out. She looked furious though," he articulated. He made sure he pronounced the words smoothly. The wind really cut the sound.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:42 pm
My life is so cold
User Image

As the gyrating winds blew rigorous and unyielding, Belle was forced to shake out the mass of loose blonde curls to tie them back behind her shoulders with the small white headband she had always kept upon her wrist. Now, only the slight curls of blonde that were too short to be tied back danced in front of her features, teasing her vision with slashes of yellow and gold. But Devin had always been bright in her sights, never too far to be seen. ”I’m surprised he didn’t make the both of you go to detention… I wonder what sorts of wild things he’d make students do. I heard that Professor Rosier made two students clean the entire owlery once for detention…” Shaking her head, Belle glanced about the scenery.

Down below, the stone circle sat and she could almost always see students practicing in the yard. More often than not, it would always be the curious boy of green and silver who surrounded himself with all houses, always loyal, and honorable. She had seen firsthand what loyalty and honor could do to a man, its predictability easily manipulated. But she had come to like the boy with two wands; he was a refreshing taste of what Slytherin had once meant, nobility. But now, the winds cut too sharp to truly distinguish the shapes of colors. ”She really did, and all that she said? Blimey, it was odd. Only Merlin knows why—I’m not sure if I should ask… I think she’d tell me, if she wanted me to know… What do you think? Should I ask her?”

Desires: Insight
Troubles: Doubts

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?.....
Well, that's okay
'Cause what I'm thinking about you.....
is not okay
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:06 am
User Image

Devin Cloud

"I honestly think you should give her a little bit of time. She is obviously furious right at this moment, and I really do think asking about it too soon would get her quite mad, but it's your choice. She is your bestfriend afterall. You would be the only one she would tell," he answered, his eyes were sincere, but his facial expression had shown seriousness. This was a touchy subject and he did not want to steer Annabelle down the wrong path; so he decided the fail-safe, and that was to not ask at all. Devin didn't think she should anyway, but there is always that shred of thought stuffed in the back of his mind contradicting his decision. So, in reality, Devin had also wanted her to ask, for he was curious as well, but that would be intruding on Hildy's privacy, which is something he'd never do. "Just give her a little time before you go and ask her; so she can calm down of course."

Devin sat there, pondering to himself, when he found the girl tying her hair back. He loved her hair the way she had just styled. He loved the little blond strands of hair sitting in front of her face that were moving with the wind, but he never voiced the opinion of it, which he thought needed to be voiced now. "Did I ever mention how much I love your hair like that? It really makes your eyes stand out," he said, mentioning that her eyes are beautiful as well. Honestly, he could never get past the eyes. He always caught himself staring into the emerald color. And it was just something about her eyes that...calmed him. Maybe it was just Annabelle in general. She made him smile, even when she did not intend to. Of course, he always smiled, but when he was around her, virtually nothing can irritate him. It is a weird feeling when you want to be irritated, but you just can't....no....you literally can't.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin had followed Sam up to the bridge, very curious about her surroundings, due to have never visiting this part of Hogwarts before. She looked to her campanion, a question popping into her head. "Is there a particular reason for you bringing me to this part of the castle?" Caitlin asked curiously. She didn't mean to sound rude, if she did.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:48 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Hopeful
✔Status: Single

He breathed deep the fresh air the raced around them, feeling invigorated in freshness. "Didn't know if you've ever been here before. Plus, this wide open area... just makes you wish you were on a broom. I'd love to fly through here on my broom," he said idly, then glanced at Caitlin and smiled.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin smiled, "Good reasoning. I haven't been here, and I'd love to fly here, except, I don't have a broom. First years aren't allowed them, remember?" She said, leaning against the railing. Caitlin bit her lip, it truly was beautiful here, she'd have to return, with or without Sam. She pulled her hair over her shoulder, taking in all that she was seeing.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:48 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Hopeful

Sam nodded when Caitlin reminded him that First Years weren't allowed brooms until they passed Flying. "We could always fly together on my broom or go flying tomorrow." He smiled as a thought occurred to him. "Or we could break into the Flying closet and borrow you a broom."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin nodded as he spoke, a smirk forming on her lips when he suggested breaking into the broom closet. "Well, if I'm gonna make an impression, best to start in my first year, right? It's not like my parents could send a howler." She said, clearly amused. Caitlin knew she let it slip she was a muggle-born or if he didn't catch her clue, that her parents didn't care.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Inquisitive

He chuckled when she suggested she should start breaking the rules early, but her comment about her parents not being able to send her a howler disturbed him a little. He turned to her and frowned a little. "How come?" he asked, then realized that might be a delicate subject. "If you don't mind me asking, that is."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin shrugged lightly and looked at Sam,"It's fine, I'm muggle-born. I don't really expect much letters from my family." She said simply. She chewed her lip softly, looking at her friend.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Inquisitive

Sam nodded understandingly, her answer alleviating the question on his mind. "You could always buy your parents an owl or something." He sighed. "I guess it's more difficult coming from a Muggle family. Both of my parents are wizards. Plus, there's still a lot of Muggle hatred. My family has always been very understanding of Muggles. He even fixes books for Muggles." Sam glanced at Caitlin and caught her eyes, giving her a small smile.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin shrugged again, "I dunno, my dad gets weird around magic." She said, sighing lightly. She raised an eyebrow slightly when he said his parents fixed books. "So, they're librarians?" Caitlin asked, smiling when he did. She ran her fingers through her hair, gazing at the land. To think that there was actually a war here, surprised her. But things change, right?

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces