Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otocademy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:29 am
*I'm sorry I haven't responded in some time. Internets been actin' stupid.*
Akui looked at Freya. "I need to test my substitution jutsu. So...if you wouldn't mind..." He took a defensive stance, yet left himself open. "...Attack me to see if it worked." He asked politely. He didn't know any of these people, and quite frankly, he didn't care. As long as they helped him achieve his goal, they were fine by his standards.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:21 am
she looked up the moment the air changed and couldnt believe the Otokage was there. she didnt focuse on this fact she really had trouble focusing on anything but Kuri when he was with her, wich was all the time.

"Kurisutofa we all no u can do this. just keep trying and color is over rated. snow is pure white, well sometimes, smoke is grey, water is clear. and those are some of the coolest things in nature." she encouraged him squeezing his shoulder.
at the sound of anothers voice she turned back to see the boy who had asked for her help eariler.

"Well if i help you, then you have to help both Kurisutofa and myself, as were to be practicing similar jutsu including that one. ok?"

((sorry its been a while as well i have socail exams coming up and iv been a bit occupied. hopefully ill be able to squeez on more often smile ))  

PaYg

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:11 pm
(lol, I understand. I'm finishing up my finals before summer vacation.)

Akui thought over the deal before nodding his head. "Alright, I'll help if I can. but only when I complete this jutsu." Mentally he prepared himself for the attack that would come his way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:28 pm
User ImageKurisutofa Kettoukodomo
XXXXXXX Only Heaven and Earth are his homes

Kurisutofa transformed back into his normal form and looked up at him, "how do I do a color or something i have never seen?" As Kuri was more so confused by how the man got there since he didn't hear him walk across the floor. "I just want to learn swordsmanship and taijutsu based ninjutsu transformation will never be able to serve me..."

His Impenetrable mind is his Castle XXXXXXXX
And his Friend Is his life

[not to be offensive or anything ski but do you not understand that being born blind from birth doesn't allow you to understand color what so ever???]  

Meat Vegetable

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:46 am
(lol I wasn't talking about color, I was speaking in regards to being able to imagine and come up with whatever you like....ya know?)

Tetsuya stared at the student and he could only see a potential master in the making. "Then you will focus on taijutsu and swordsmanship from this moment on...learn the basics of any taijutsu style you wish." he stated forming a seal and placing his hand on the ground he summoned a collection of scrolls. With the ninja being blind he knew that whatever scroll he selected would be at random, it did not matter. Tetsuya was not going to treat him any differently because of his lack of sight, instead the Otokage would push him to enhance his sensory abilities in order to compete on a level beyond that of his peers in terms of taijutsu and sword techniques. It was then that he came to a conclusion. "You will all train in darkness and all learn to enhance your other senses right now. Learn the basics in darkness and I will grant you the rank of genin." With those words he raised his hand, lightning escaped his palm and entered the ceiling, causing the lights to dim and then to go out completely. "Kuri will go through his entire life in darkness, surely the rest of you can make it through one training session."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:30 pm
Akui broke his position when the lights were turned off by the Otokage. He looked around, unable to see anything at first. Slowly his eyes adjusted to darkness. Only making out their shapes for now, Akui walked towards the others. He had hoped it would've been just him. Meeting new people wasn't exactly something he liked doing.  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:55 pm
training in the dark wa not new to Frejya she had done this befor to further understand her friends disability. it took no time at all for her eyes to adjust and when she noticed Akui break his stance she attcked. she lept towrds him throughing a punch at his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:53 pm
Not having time to take another defensive stance, Akui was met my a punch to the face in the darkness. As the fist made contact he could feel his chakra react. Instinct kicked in suddenly. His hands formed the signs "Substitution." he muttered to himself. In a puff of smoke he was replaced by a log while he was not behind whoever it was he had asked to attack him.  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:22 pm

He slightly smiled, "you don't need to that, by making train without sight as i do, but never the less what am I learning?" As he stood back up, "What am I to learn?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:43 pm
(deepest apologies...I had exams and could not be on here.)

Tetsuya looked in the direction of Kuri and then spoke. "All of the techniques you are permitted to learn are before you. Their names have been enscribed in brail so you should not have a problem recognizing any of them." With that the air returned to its normal non ionized state and Tetsuya was gone.

(lazy post.)  

xLytez

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:07 pm
(i feel old i graduated in 2007 >_<)

Kurisutofa picked up the scroll and began reading it slowly, wondering what mysteries he was to learn on his own.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:48 pm
Everything seem like a huge blur to him, what had happen while he was gone, how long was he gone? Nakamuro without his mask ventured through the hallways, his face slightly disturbed, his movement unsettling. Slightly turning his face to the right, his eyes turn to look at the current class which seem to be the most exciting currently and very lively as well. Nakamuro remember little but he saw a person he sparred with in the near past, that hair and face gave it away easily. Nakamuro with a small sigh ventured into the class room as he gave a small wave to Tetsuya but before he could do anything Tetsuya already left. Nakamuro wondered, why was Tetsuya in a rush? A small shrug came to the small and frail puppet master as he saw someone else reading some scroll, most likely training Nakamuro thought.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:43 pm
(( Because of complaints I have received I will use a NPC to properly train the students here. ))

Yasha was a tall woman with an calm air of command around her. Dressed in the typical sound jounin outfit she approached Kurisutofa and plucked the scroll right from his hands. "Mmmmhm.. I see." She murmured looking it over swiftly. "Right! So let's get started then. My name is Yasha, I'm here to help get you up to standard. That includes everyone else here as well. Introduce yourself now. Name and Rank." The woman shook a strand of her firery red hair from her face and waited to here from the students.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:48 pm
Akui looked at the new teacher, curious as to how many of them would show up. He had already managed 2 of the 3 jutsus he was supposed to do, but if this new person was supposed to help him with the last one and possible master the other two, he might as well do what they ask. "I'm Akui Kaguya. I'm of Academy Student, rank."  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:05 pm

Kurisutofa looked in the direction of the new voice wondering where she came from because he heard no one walk into the room, "Kurisutofa Kettoukodomo, Academy student." As he slowly got up to reach out for the nearest object so that he could gauge where abouts he was standing.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas