Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Thalea's Plot Thread -- Open for Rp Love! <3 UC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plots?
  Yes!
  Duh! -goes to post-
  >.> Can I have a cookie?
View Results

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:44 pm
AstoriaFallen
User Image

So, you have a lot of pretties and I started reading through them but I figured it would be easier if I just posted her. She's the only SOQ that I own so she's the only one I can offer.

I've RPd her once. So I'm still trying to figure her out. As of now she's very friendly and doesn't really judge anyone. She's very kind and caring as well. I'm trying to build her up as a character so I'm looking for all sorts of interactions, whether it's someone who dislikes her or someone who wants to be her friend.

She is lovely! I am trying to figure out who to have plot with her, because I could definitely do the dislike and the friend plot idea. If you wish for her to have more interaction with other flutters and perhaps have one of those encounters not end in a positive note, then I can offer Bexoi. She is not evil, but she is very selfish and that can rub people the wrong way, also she sold her sister into slavery because she was jealous of the attention she was getting, now she is guilty and despises that feeling. So is only searching for her sister for her own benefit (at this moment in time).

Want another flutter like friend I have Ashaniel who has been banished from the Seelie Court and is now traveling around trying to figure out what to do with her life. She is slightly judgmental, but mostly to those who do not have wings. Down the road she is going to start her own Fae herd, but include all sorts of Fae (as soon as she learns that there are other types out there besides those with wings).

Do any of those sound interesting to you? :}

Alanna the Pirate Queen
Thalea

It would be nice if they could start off this new rp as acquaintances... XD I've been rp'ing so many first-meetings lately, it would be nice to approach an rp from a different angle.

And yuuuush! You can totally use any of your evil Soq for it!

I can start both of them! smile I'll post here again with links to them when I finish them up.

Acquaintances is with me :]

Awesome sauce! They will have so much fun twisted

Fantastic! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:24 pm
Thalea

She is lovely! I am trying to figure out who to have plot with her, because I could definitely do the dislike and the friend plot idea. If you wish for her to have more interaction with other flutters and perhaps have one of those encounters not end in a positive note, then I can offer Bexoi. She is not evil, but she is very selfish and that can rub people the wrong way, also she sold her sister into slavery because she was jealous of the attention she was getting, now she is guilty and despises that feeling. So is only searching for her sister for her own benefit (at this moment in time).

Want another flutter like friend I have Ashaniel who has been banished from the Seelie Court and is now traveling around trying to figure out what to do with her life. She is slightly judgmental, but mostly to those who do not have wings. Down the road she is going to start her own Fae herd, but include all sorts of Fae (as soon as she learns that there are other types out there besides those with wings).

Do any of those sound interesting to you? :}

I like both of them. smile If you like, I could start one and you could start the other? I wouldn't be able to start until tomorrow. I'm about to go to bed right now.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:36 pm
AstoriaFallen

I like both of them. smile If you like, I could start one and you could start the other? I wouldn't be able to start until tomorrow. I'm about to go to bed right now.

Okay awesome! I wont be able to write a response until Monday at the earliest, I hope that is okay :}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:05 am
Thalea
AstoriaFallen

Okay awesome! I wont be able to write a response until Monday at the earliest, I hope that is okay :}

That will be fine. <3

I'll get it posted up tonight.

Also. I have to travel out of country for 3 weeks starting Monday. So my internet situation for that 3 weeks may be non-existent. Is this okay since it will mean you'll be waiting for a little bit for a response most likely.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:45 pm
Thalea

I just spent three hours staring up the legend rp... when my computer decided to turn off for no reason... and when I turned it back on, it was all gone... T.T I'm sorry, it might take me another day or two to get it up, my muse is so sad. cry  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:59 pm
Thalea

So i totally blanked. Did I ever get that thread up for you?? -goes to look- I'm back from Bulgaria also <3

ANNNNND

User Image

New SOQ!! She needs RPs <3  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:05 pm
Here ya go  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:17 pm
AstoriaFallen
Thalea

So i totally blanked. Did I ever get that thread up for you?? -goes to look- I'm back from Bulgaria also <3

ANNNNND

User Image

New SOQ!! She needs RPs <3

Thanks for resending it! I am sure you got it to me, but I just forgot to save the link.

Awesome! How was your trip?

OO she is pretty! Do you have any ideas of what you want to do with her? I have a few new soquili that I would love to rp, but one is high up in the mountains and does not take kindly to strangers, and the only way she would get in near my girl is if she was a trader or something. I also have an evil baby about to pop. Then I think the rest are in my thread here :}  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:38 am
I haven't a clue right now. I think I'm going to have her past be rather exciting but she can't remember any of it right now. Beyond that I'm not sure what I want for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:07 pm
AstoriaFallen
I haven't a clue right now. I think I'm going to have her past be rather exciting but she can't remember any of it right now. Beyond that I'm not sure what I want for her.

Hey sorry I have been slow to respond, I have had an exam (or exams) each week for the past consecutive four, soon to five weeks. I have hand written a reply to the rp we have, so I will get on typing that. Also I was wondering if you have AIM? At the moment, it is an easier way for me to talk to people and also we can plot out ideas you wish to have with Astraea smile
If you have AIM, My aim is marquisevt  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out