Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:14 am
Second year, Slytherin
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

”Oh no,” Belle cried when she saw the voluminous plumes of evermore smoke spiraling from the shaft of the train, her little footsteps coursed through the concrete pavement as she raced towards the door. ”I’m late, wait!” Belle insisted, her arms clutched around her frame trying to maintain the little feline that clumsily bumbled its way out of her arms and leapt, soaring across until extended claws caught the back of the train conductor with an unfortunate yelp.

”Oh my—Sorry!!” She exclaimed as she caught up, reeling, her breaths labored and uneven as she pried her feline from the conductor with an apologetic smile. If in the least, she hadn’t missed the train. So, with that in mind, she was able to sigh as she rummaged through the thinning thicket of students, and, every so often she would peer through the drawn curtains of each compartment looking for the iconic blonde hair of her friend, Devin, or, the dark tresses of her very first friend here at Hogwarts, Hildegard Nettlepot. She hadn’t found the girl that sat in her mind, the one whose mother she had read about in all of the old articles of the Daily Prophet. Perhaps her father had taken her out of the country?

Regardless, Annabelle would probably never know.

Shuffling down the hall, and past the candy trolley with a forlorn sigh, she maneuvered quietly enough until she found Devin, who stood in the presence of two girls she wasn’t sure she had ever met before. Inhaling a courageous smile, she slid the door open with her petite ivory fingers and slid inside, coddling the little feline in her arms. ”Hullo,” Belle greeted Devin with a smile, before she darted her eyes to meet Charlotte and Jessica, both appeared to be older than her, but neither one spurred forth any name or recognition. ”Do you mind if I join your lot?” She wondered with her British tongue, her question directed towards both girls rather than Devin, whom, she was sure wouldn’t protest.

Train Compartment with Devin, Jessica, Charlotte
Desires: Candy
Troubles: Lady

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?.....
Well, that's okay
'Cause what I'm thinking about you.....
is not okay
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:51 am
User Image
Unsorted First Year

Zane entered the train having his trunk in his arm's.He begain weaving inbetween all the people crowding the hall bumping into a couple of them.When he came across an empty compartment he took it. Placing his trunk on the floor hethen took his seat and placed his legs on it in a nonshaluant way.

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:58 am
User Image
Seren Meinir
~Ravenclaw~Second Year~

Seren walks onto the train trying to find her friend Cat. She knew she had lost her. Sighing Seren walks down the hallway and then finally spots Cat in a compartment all by herself. "Hey Cat." She said smiling at her while standing at the door to the compartment. She still had her cat carrier with her, which was holding her Egyptian Mau Belle in.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:21 am
User Image
Unsorted First Year
Zane started to think that no one was going join him so he opened his trunk and pulled out a copy of the daily prophet.Reading the article's he noticed a new broomstick was out.He fidgited in his seat the wait for the train to start moving was getting annoying.

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:05 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
Roi Antiguo
The King of Old

Roi curved his hosts body into a smile as Logan opened the door for him and moved into the doorway. He sat down on the bench by the window kicking Tay's legs up on to the bench he was sitting on, he leaned his back up against the window and sliding the boys hands behind his head. He smiled sinisterly to Trinity and motioned her to sit next to him. he just nodded to Logan, letting the boy know he could sit.
"This summer has been quite interesting." He said with Tay's own voice to his servant, attempting to strike a casual conversation.

When the train shuddered he turned William's head to look outside and began to enjoy the moving of the train. He rolled Tay's eyes as he saw parents saying goodbye to their children. Roi got rid of his parents when he was 13, killed them, and took the throne for himself. Maybe that's why the demon seemed so... Demonic. Still, he might do it again, only to William's parents. He chuckled at the thought as he turned his attention to Logan and Trinity.
"Where is Zane?" He asked raising one of Tay'seyebrows from curiousity. Was the boy plotting behind this demon's back?

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None.
Mood: Curious.
╚══════════════╝

William Dante Nott the Third

User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:54 pm
User Image

Zane Acacia

Second YearRavenclawTriplet

Zane had nearly missed the train. It wasn't his fault, not entirely anyways. How should he be held responsible for Jasmine being so unorganized? It's not like he had been trying to be late. Especially not with what he was involved with. Roi trusted him to take care of Lucas, and that meant bringing him to the train.

He quickly boarded the train and found Roi with some of the others in a cabin. He knocked lightly on the door before letting himself in. "My apologies for being so late. I had to wait for one of my sisters," he explained somewhat out of breath as he reached out to pull Lucas into the cabin.

What I see in the night
What I feel in your heart.
All your dreams, all your lies
Can you tell them apart?

Do you lie here awake
As the shadows look on?
Should they cry for your sake?
Should you sleep in their arms?

For the shadows see all
And they rarely forget
Every dream that you've had
Every act you regret!

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:58 pm
User Image
Unsorted first year
Zane's ear's started to ring. The silence in his car was unbearable. He tried to pay no mind to it.The candy trolley went by but he wasn't interested in sweets so he just payed for some pumpkin juice. He took his seat again folding his Daily prophet and then looked out the window.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:11 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
Roi Antiguo
The King of Old

Roi smiled and welcomed Zane, however he shook his head and wagged a finger to say no when Zane was about to pull Lucas then.
"Now, now, we can't have the brothers be together now can we? Let him go off on his own, not like he can go anywhere." He said laughing sinisterly once more and looking at Logan who was most likely worried about the boy. He rose his voice slightly to allow Lucas to hear, "After all Logan, do you want to see your younger twin?" He asked, this was obviosuly a trick, he wanted the boy to say no, make him hurt his brothers feelings more.

Once the boy had replied his answer he had Zane close the door on the younger twin. Finally the whole group had been assembled, and soon, with a new group of fresh meat, they will become even bigger. Now, time to begin the set of orders for the beginnning of this year. He pointed at Zane and Trinity,
"I want you two to start finding more pawns, we have two knights, and a queen on the field. We need more pieces to win this game my friends." He said, he winked at Trinity when he said queen and he nodded to Zane and Logan, obviously implying they were the knights.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None.
Mood: Relaxed.
╚══════════════╝

William Dante Nott the Third

User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:16 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, Third Year

User Image Jess was planning on chatting with Charlotte alone; however just as soon as the pair entered a train compartment on the train -- a younger Hufflepuff male pushed his way in. Oh.... drat! I would have liked to chat with Kat, but.... I think he's the one who visited us when we were bed-ridden. What's his name? Jess mind reeled, as she was about to say something.... Then....

A second year Slytherin entered asking permission to join 'us.' After a few moments of blinked away her surprise, a quick observation presented itself within Jess sharp mind: Devin's eyes were practically glued to Kat, and Annabelle's apparent intent seemed to be Devin.

This could be interesting.... I'll just have to chat with Kat in private later (sigh).

Jess motioned with her hand toward the other seats for Devin and Annabelle to sit beside each other giving Annabelle an almost inperceptable smirk, "Please, both of you seat. I bet everyone's glad to get back to school, and hopefully you both had good summers."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:08 pm
Second year, Slytherin
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

”Oh, thank you,” Belle recited with her clear, soprano British tongue, smiling, as her eyes of pale misted green darted back and forth between both girls she had intruded on without much thought, and then, took the offered seat beside Devin. She let out a long, weary sigh as she allowed her feline the freedom to roam and resisted the urge to slide off her white flats which, began to cut into the skin of her heels. She mustered a smile, however, her mannerisms were far too polite to ever do such a thing. Instead, she focused that attention upon the half-kneazle, Lady, who had begun to weave between the legs of all four patrons, occasionally purring and sliding her fur against the legs of any who didn’t move away.

”Oh, I’m glad to be going back to school, I had such a dreadfully long summer.” Belle mused, but with a pause, she tilted her head to one side with an inquisitive look. ”I know we’re in the same house,” Belle pointed out, her attention narrowed in on Jessica Sasserath. ”But- I don’t think we’ve ever met,

“I’m Annabelle Rich, but, I prefer just Belle. Anna sounds like such a boring name.”

Annabelle, by any means, was far from boring. Her family history was more than evident of that fact, time and time again, countless men had come to court the women of the Rich household, and many of them, died, before ever truly being able to revel in the fact that they married into elitism. As years had gone by, opportunities became deranged, and history, would always be doomed to repeat itself. ”And you are?” She had encouraged, that delightful warmth and ease of the Rich family charm hadn’t gone lost on her.

Train Compartment with Devin, Jessica, Charlotte
Desires: Candy
Troubles: Lady

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?.....
Well, that's okay
'Cause what I'm thinking about you.....
is not okay
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:17 pm
User Image

Zane Acacia

Second YearRavenclawTriplet

Zane let go of the boy's arm. It would be good for him to find his own way and it was true that there wasn't much of anywhere he could run to. After closing the door, Zane sat down in the compartment. He had to think about who he could possibly drag into this. His sisters would be obvious choices, but Jasmine would likely not stand for it.

What I see in the night
What I feel in your heart.
All your dreams, all your lies
Can you tell them apart?

Do you lie here awake
As the shadows look on?
Should they cry for your sake?
Should you sleep in their arms?

For the shadows see all
And they rarely forget
Every dream that you've had
Every act you regret!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:36 pm
Devin Anthony Cloud

Hufflepuff-2nd Year

User Image
"Everything is Possible"

"Experimentation is the best learning for me"

"Quidditch is my life, and always will be"

Devin had sat down where the red head had directed them to sit. That was when Annabelle came into the cabin , causing his eyes to become a brighter hue of color. It seemed as if everytime he saw her, something clicked...a sort of invisible switch in his brain that turned his mood. He really could not control it at all honestly.

When she had sat down next to him, he looked over at her radiant facial features and smiled to her. She gently returned that gesture and then looked back to answer the red head's question. He really hoped he did not intrude on Char and Jess's conversation.

As Annabelle was talking, Devin gently put his arm atop the sofa-like seating. His hand was not exactly wrapped around Annabelle's shoulders, but they were close to it. She was not really using the back of the seating. He really didn't know why he did it...he just did. It held a minimal flirtatious meaning, but it wasn't much. It wasn't something like holding her hand, or even cheesy pick-up lines. Those sort of things really wasn't him.

Soon after, he looked out the window, watching the beautiful and verdant scenery flash by. He still had his arm up across the seat, but he was more intent with just listening to their conversation now. It was not like he was apart of it; so he really didn't have to, but it was common courtesy to do so. He just did in case someone were to ask him a question. He didn't want to be the person that gets asked the question about the conversation, and then be left with no answer under his belt. He learned that from personal experience when he was in class one day last year. Devin had not been paying attention, which just happened to be the time that the teacher asked him a question. He just stared blankly at the board, struggling while he tried to figure out what they were talking about. This same sort of situation happened with his parents too, but that did not end as funnily as the other story. He was grounded for not listening to them, which was an act that he was definitely new to. Nevertheless, he learned his lesson: always pay attention to what is going on around you.

He must say, even though there was beautiful scenery going by him, the thing that caught his interest the most was Annabelle. She was quite the catch. He occasionally looked back at her to see if she was actually there, like she was some sort of dream. Well indeed, she was real and sitting right next to him.

Mood: Happy Location: Cabin Relationship Status: Single

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

caramel catharsis

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:25 pm
___________________________(Bella Liliana)_____________________________
Bella scrambled onto the train, lugging her satin trunk on with her. How could she have woken up so late?!! She managed to aim a weak grin at th conductor and jumped into the car. Most of the compartments were taken and Bella glanced frantically around for a place to sit. Most students did nothing more ten glance at her and continue chatting. She fidgeted her bracelet and kept glancing at the compartments.

*Where* Train Car
*Feeling* Nervous  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:33 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Nervous, but happy
What I am doing: Talking to Tristain
What I want to be doing: Talking to Tristain

Jayden attempted to laugh, for it was actually a funny joke, but nothing came out when he went to do so. What is it about this girl that really makes me nervous? I get butterflies everytime I attempt to talk to her He calmly thought this to himself then attempted to speak proper words this time, but he really didn't know what was going to come out, whether it was gibberish, or some other language. He really hoped it was English however.

"I rr-really hope so. We will not be able to get around r-really. Besides that, Hello, my name is Jayden: what is your name?" he asked, a smile on his face, hoping that his smile could make up for his stuttering. SHe was doing it too, so he wasn't alone. Do I make her as nervous as she makes me?, he asked himself. Girls never made him nervous, at least, until today. He never had stumbled upon his words as much before.

Besides that, he thought she was very cute. Her nice long brown hair flowing to about the mid section of her back really set her apart from every person on this train. But there was something about her that he really loved honestly. Her eyes looked like sparkling pools of water, but that was not it. She was not that small, but he was just rather tall. He had about 3 inches on her though. He thought to himself as he awaited her to answer his question. He really wanted to know her name badly, for it had been killing him for the past hour.

He kept his eyes locked with hers, his dark green eyes meeting with her sparkling blue ones. He shifted his body back so he was in a stable stance. Now, he pretty much just was standing straight up, good posture, a comfortable smile on his face. He tried to make her more comfortable than she was at that moment, but he wasn't sure if it was working at all. His methods weren't the best though, but they had a slight chance of working.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:15 pm
User Image
User Image

"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
User Image
Tristain was glad the boy tried to keep a conversation going, and it surprised her that she was actually happy to hear him introduce herself. Hmm...Jayden... She repeated the name in her head, quickly noticing the nice ring to it, which only surprised her further. In a normal circumstance, she would have simply forgiven him for bumping into her and carried on with her business, but it seemed the magic of Hogwarts was already hard at work.

Relaxing her shoulders a bit when she could feel the atmosphere become a bit less tense, she swung her light-colored hair over her shoulder and submitted to his request.
"Pleasure to meet you, Jayden. I'm Tristain." Not realizing how stupid she probably looked until after it was too late, she offered the boy a hand shake - something that had become second nature with her dad being in the military.

Glancing back in front of her, she took a few steps forward when she realized the line had moved along a bit since the last time she looked. As much as she tried to relax, even after successfully calming her features and getting rid of her stutter, Tristain just couldn't find anything purposeful to say. Finally just deciding to ask a generic question, she turned back to Jayden with a newly-revived smile.
"So which house do you suppose you'll end up in? That is, assuming you've given it any thought..."

User Image
"In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool."

User Image

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces