Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad One : Tango Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:12 pm
(( its ok Sensei and did you get word of the upcoming Chuinin Exams in the mist village))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:13 pm
"Till it's perfect? That was practically perfect right!" Akui yelled frantically, pointing to the spot on the ground that he had face planted. "Fine, I'll do it again." He figured it best to just get it over with, even if he had done it right. His heart rate dropped faster this time, his breathing as well. Soon he began to black out, causing him to fall once again onto the ground, harder this time for some reason.  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:55 pm
Kabuto walked over and poked Akui with a stick. "Yep, nice pretending. It is hard to tell the difference. Now move on to the next stage of training."

(I glimpsed it. If you guys think you are ready, by all means, join up.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:46 am
Akui woke up when he felt something poking him. "Hey, knock it off." He mumbled as he got up. It was Kabuto of course, telling him to go to the next stage. "Alright, well what's the next stage?" Akui asked while standing up and dusting himself off.  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:43 am
Kabuto handed Akui a scroll with the next stage written on it. "I'm afraid that the rest you will have to learn with scrolls. I told you before, I am not that great with Taijutsu."

(Stage Three: Genin

The user can now trick the opponent and has basic skills in confusing movements now there starting to learn the powerside of it. learning to use your unpredictability to make powerful hits.

Regular Techniques:
Rising Trip kick - The user Runs towards the opponent tripping up on the way towards him, but almost a foot away from them recovering and instantly kicking him high.
Rank C

Special Techniques:
Requirements - Must be Drunk
Rising Trip Fall - Sometimes when you attempt the recover if your Very drunk then you will not be able to Recover and will just collide with the opponent
Rank C )  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:47 pm
Kat then looks at the scroll to see how to do the boiling point technique. She reads over the description and smiles seeing how it wouldn't be too hard to learn. The directions were easy to follow and read . So Kat started to gather charkra around her body and as she did this she started to sweat like she was in the middle of a battle . Then as kat felt herself sweating , she started to compress her sweat into layers. Then she used her katon charkra to heat up the sweat but the sweat wasn't heating up fast enough 1/4

So kat tried again . She surround her body with charkra until she started to sweat . Then when she was sweating enough. She used her Katon Chakra to compress the sweat into layers on her skin. The sweat just kept evaporating into steam and wasn't boiling . Kat sighed and tried again 2/4

Kat surround her body with charkra until she was sweating . Then as she was sweating kat started to compress the sweat into layers and started to heat it up with her Charkra. Kat smiled when she felt the sweat starting to boil . Then once the sweat was hot enough, Kat concentrated and burning hot steam was release from her Pores. But the steam was coming out like a mist not like torrents . 3/4

Kat was getting close so she knew she would get it on this try . So she took a deep breath and surround herself with charkra until she was sweating. Then she compressed the sweat into layers using her charkra. Then waited for the sweat to start to boil. Then Kat concentrated and released torrents of boiling steam into the air. 4/4  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:45 pm
Akui took the scroll from Kabuto and opened it up. It's contents were more techniques for the next stage. Skimming over it, Akui decided to start with the Rising Trip Kick. "Alright, let's see..." Letting his chakra 'wake up' after his passing out training, he made the usual hand signs. "kage bunshin no jutsu!" In a puff of smoke his clone stood before him, standing at attention.
"Go stand over there and wait for me to come at you." He ordered. Once the clone obeyed, Akui let his body relax and got into his normal drunken mood and began swaying back and forth. "Easy now...stumble about for a moment." Akui started tripping himself and stumbling about before charging at his clone. His stumbling kept him unpredictable as he got closer and closer, making his clone try desperately to defend itself.Once he was a foot away, Akui tripped himself and almost hid the ground again. Regaining his balance, he stopped himself from falling, lifted himself up again, and gave his confused clone an uppercut.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:25 pm
(Sorry, life is bouncing all over the place.)

â–ªCarla Senninâ–ª

User Image

She tried to remember what she had learned and forgot during her sleep that seemed to last for an lifetime to her while life outside hasn't changed all that much. Now its crucial to her that she gets everything right.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:12 pm
"Ok, guys, keep on with your training." Kabuto said to the kids. "I'm going to clean my scalpels, but you guys learn what you want, and take what scrolls you need." He said as he rolled out the scrolls that had different information on them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:39 pm
â–ªCarla Senninâ–ª

User Image

Carla took a fire scroll and looked through it to see what she needed, but she wasn't sure, so she was going to check the names and see what seemed right to her.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:23 pm
Kat yawned and walked over to Carla who was reading over a fire scroll.

"Hey carla i see that you want to learn fire jutsu too ." Kat said smiling and putting her hands behind her head.

"If you need someone to practice with , i'll be more then happy to help you. I've already learned all the fire jutsu up to Chunin . So i'll be taking a break from learning any new fire jutsu for a while" Kat said smiling at her warmly  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:23 am
â–ªCarla Senninâ–ª

User Image

Carla looked at Kat. "Sure, that would be great, probably a lot more easier for me too." She said with a laugh.

(:O Okay, seems like her profile is gone...i need to make a new one. X_X)  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:55 pm
Kat smiles happily "Ok great So which fire jutsu do you want to start from " Kat asked looking at her. Then took out her fire scroll list and unrolled it on the ground. "Heres the list of all the fire jutsu up to chunin" Kat said .

Basic

Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One)

Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flare Technique)

Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shuriken Technique)

Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu (Fire Release: Veil Technique)

Katon: Tanebi no Jutsu (Fire Release: Cinder Technique)

Katon: Houka Hira no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flaming Palm Technique)

Genin

Katon: Ni (Fire Release: Two)

Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)

Katon: Hoteri Ougigata no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flash Fan Technique)

Katon: Bounetsu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame-Resistance Technique)

Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique)

Katon: Hi Shinten no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Spread Technique)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:53 pm
Akui went over to the scrolls, looking through them for further knowledge on the Drunken style. He found a few for further stages but he was specifically looking for more on the stage he was on. "C'mon, where is i-here you are!" He cried, opening a scroll. Inside it detailed how to play dead and use it to an advantage."Hmm, this should be interesting to try." He looked over to Kat and Carla. "One of you want to help me out?"  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:56 pm
Kat looked over at Akui

"I would but i already told Carla i would help her with her fire jutsu,but i'll help you right after i help carla, if thats ok with you Akui" Kat said looking at Akui and smiling warmly  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff