Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
The Madness! [Nat's Plots; Byakuya+Kwaho added!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:59 am
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Dooma
Well I would be glad to do one with each of them if you like and don't mind.
Would these RPs be all at once or one at a time?

One at a time would be fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:55 pm
Dooma
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Dooma

Okay, who would you like to start with first?  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:29 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Dooma
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Dooma

Well then I guess we can do the two males first if you like. We can do them both at the same time if you like. I thought you meant it as in all in the same rp XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:15 am
Dooma
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Dooma
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Dooma

Well then I guess we can do the two males first if you like. We can do them both at the same time if you like. I thought you meant it as in all in the same rp XD
Rinji wanders, so they don't really hang out like some of the other horses that do share the teepee. In fact, he's never met Nukpani... so it would be a lucky coincidence if the two of them were in the same area.  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:07 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Dooma
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Dooma
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Dooma

Rinji wanders, so they don't really hang out like some of the other horses that do share the teepee. In fact, he's never met Nukpani... so it would be a lucky coincidence if the two of them were in the same area.

Well as long as Rinji wanders into or near the swamp one day he should have no trouble meeting up with Sumpf  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:20 pm
Dooma
Well as long as Rinji wanders into or near the swamp one day he should have no trouble meeting up with Sumpf
That wouldn't be any problems really.  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:21 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Dooma

Well then shall I or you start one for Rinji and Sumpf?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:30 pm
Dooma
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Dooma

Well then shall I or you start one for Rinji and Sumpf?
Can you start it please?  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:32 pm
RP for

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What you're looking for/interested in: ‘You Dare Defy Me’
Reason: Korev is stubborn, and while not ‘evil’ or anything he is often unfriendly or caustic, and of course if anyone should want to tell him what to do he will instantly become contrary. (think the childish ‘make me!’ response) . Not sure if you were hoping to defeat a villain for this plot, but if a more neutral confrontation would suit I would be happy to fill it for you ^^ Also I love the character, and the fact that you designed a cosplay that looks like him and is not covered in clothing. I think the hair-thingies really do the trick for recognizing him xD

(please quote/PM me if you are interested and I fail to reply to your thread, I have a terrible terrible habit of misplacing plots!)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:57 pm
FallenThroughMidnight
RP for

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Reason: Korev is stubborn, and while not ‘evil’ or anything he is often unfriendly or caustic, and of course if anyone should want to tell him what to do he will instantly become contrary. (think the childish ‘make me!’ response) . Not sure if you were hoping to defeat a villain for this plot, but if a more neutral confrontation would suit I would be happy to fill it for you ^^ Also I love the character, and the fact that you designed a cosplay that looks like him and is not covered in clothing. I think the hair-thingies really do the trick for recognizing him xD

(please quote/PM me if you are interested and I fail to reply to your thread, I have a terrible terrible habit of misplacing plots!)
Sorry for taking so long in replying, I kept getting distracted.

Anyways, just a neutral confrontation is fine at this point of his plot. So someone butting heads with him at this moment is perfect.

And thank you. I was getting tired of full-clothed cosplays, so I made an attempt with one that was lightly edited.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:32 pm
If Abbadon OR someone else ~ but Ill be picky D; doesnt have a mate, I have the perfect mare for him? ;3
And finally have a couple together XD

>_> I added her plush, she doesnt come with the plush LOLS

User Image

Personality:
This is one odd mare. For some reason, she has it in her head that like Kalonas, ( right? The scary in nature ones.. ) ... She wants to have the taste of blood but that is in her inner workings as this could never be true. Although not only that, she is complexed in thought and has a nack for coming up with far stranger conclusions from something simple. She is serene, and quiet, and even may have an air of standoffish but it is because she inwardly thinks she is a bad egg when really she isn't. Her morals are slightly questionable and I want someone to keep her down to earth from her crazy innerself thoughts and keep her walking the right path... whether she knows this or not.

She is independent but I can imagen someone should look after her because sometimes she may do questionable things. The plot is very thick so someone who can handle a good rp with a complex side.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:32 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Sorry for taking so long. Here is the link to the Rp  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

FallenThroughMidnight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:22 am
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
FallenThroughMidnight
RP for

-snip-

Anyways, just a neutral confrontation is fine at this point of his plot. So someone butting heads with him at this moment is perfect.

And thank you. I was getting tired of full-clothed cosplays, so I made an attempt with one that was lightly edited.

Sorry for being slow myself x.x One of us ought to start this ‘neutral’ confrontation, but I am not entirely certain what Korev might be doing that would rub Byakuya the wrong way. Are there things that quickly irritate him beyond people not listening? As in, what would make him demand that Korev stop/go/etc?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:36 am
FallenThroughMidnight
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
FallenThroughMidnight
RP for

-snip-

Sorry for being slow myself x.x One of us ought to start this ‘neutral’ confrontation, but I am not entirely certain what Korev might be doing that would rub Byakuya the wrong way. Are there things that quickly irritate him beyond people not listening? As in, what would make him demand that Korev stop/go/etc?
That's a good question.
I can picture, if Korev is the more personal, get to know you type. I can see Byakuya getting annoyed, especially if he's out on a mission
Or Byakuya is out on his alone time he has and Korev stumbles upon him, he would demand for him to leave.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

FallenThroughMidnight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:44 am
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
FallenThroughMidnight
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
FallenThroughMidnight
RP for

-snip-

That's a good question.
I can picture, if Korev is the more personal, get to know you type. I can see Byakuya getting annoyed, especially if he's out on a mission
Or Byakuya is out on his alone time he has and Korev stumbles upon him, he would demand for him to leave.

Sorry, Korev is NOT the friendly type ^^;

Though the alone time idea would probably work really well, Korev would rather rudely suggest that Byacuya get out of his way if any demands of leaving were given.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff