Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..:: Three Little Words ::.. | Open | Bunny X Spartan | Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmmm...Should I ask the fluffy bunny question again?
  1?
  5?
  10?
  More? | Me: JESUS!!! |
  Hey....Aren't you guys peeking at my rp before it opens? >.<
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:32 pm
Creamsicle Bunnies
You're acting like you're on your o w n,
But I saw
you standing with a girl
S t o p trying to steal my heart away
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

" ɨ . C η . ƒ є є l . Y ѻ ʉ ɼ . ɧ ɛ α ɼ Ϯ b ɛ α ϯ . "

"Ah..." Mae gave a small smile. "I guess that's right." It made her cheery just to admit it. She gave a sheepish grin. "You'd tell me what you have on your mind, right? If I'm irritating you or if you hate me at times, please tell me. I want to know," she murmured. She brushed her hair back and reclined her seat with a refreshed feeling.
"Exams and finals are coming up next week. Everyone will be really busy. So do your best, Adrian so we spend summer vacation together."

User Image

No matter what it is you t h i n k
I'm not the kind of g i r l to break,
And give my
h e a r t away
Stop trying to steal my heart
a w a y

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:48 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian smiled, nodding to her slowly. "Of course I would." He said to her, soon his smile fading to a small frown as he looked down to his feet. He had to tell her, he had to say something. "A-actually... there's something I need to tell you..." He said sheepishly, his cheeks going red as he constantly stared at his feet.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:36 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae raised a brow, tilted her head slightly towards him. "What?" Eyes glanced over to the blushing face of Adrian, completely embarrassed with himself. She flashed a playful grin. "You want to tell me something now? A dark secret? You're secretly an old man in disguise as a teenager? You actually hate me? Or is it that you have a hobby in collecting used cotton balls of celebrities?" She laughed, shaking her head. "Tell me after we get off the bus. I want a nap." Mae presumed to wave him off, tilted the other way to the aisle and closed her eyes. Easily read.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:59 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian only blushed deeper when she started to joke with him, wishing that she would take it a little more seriously. He watched as she drifted to sleep and sighed. "Should I tell her..."

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:09 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

[ TIMESKIP POWERS ENACTED BY BUNNY GODS ACTIVATE!!! ]

Mae was awoken by Luce's voice, her eyes fluttering open. She wiped her mouth and sat up, looking around. "Where?..." Oh, right, the bus. She ran a hand through her hair and then out the window. They had stopped, already in the parking lot of the school, the sun setting down on the day.

"We're back." Luce proceeded with a sigh. "Our vacation ended so quick," she pined and with the help of Jeffery, stood out in to the aisle.

Mae got up from her seat as well before turning to look at Adrian. "Were you awake the whole time?" She asked.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:21 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian looked over to Mae when Luce woke her up, a smile on his face. "Welcome back sleepy head." He said with a laugh. He got up with her, nodding to her question of sleep. "Yea. I've been up the entire time. I was talking with Jeffery about some gaming stuff while you were asleep. Of course Luce came into out conversation so she could talk to Jeffery himself, but that's besides the point. But after that I just spent the rest of the time staring out the window." He told her as they got off the bus and went to retrieve their stuff. "Hey, do you need a ride home? I don't mind giving you one if you need it." Adrian asked her, starting to think about the conversation they had before Mae went to sleep

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:53 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Clearly Mae had forgotten. "If you insist," she said in her usual tone, an unenthusiastic sort of voice that almost matched her demeanor. It didn't mean she was of dull character nor did it speak about her mood, it was just how she spoke. She hauled her duffel bag on one arm. "Ah, but does that mean we have to stop by your house first? You know, to get your car?" She murmured. In all actuality, she was really curious about where Adrian lived. She sort of had an already imagined house for him but she wondered what it was like.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:07 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

"Yea, but my house is only a few blocks away and it wouldn't take us that long to walk there. Only ten minutes or so." He said with a smile, his hearts sinking a tad since she was back to speaking in her usual tone. He knew that was how she spoke, but he was getting so used to her sounding much cheerier and full of emotion. "Well, lets get going. It'd be better if we made it before it got darker." He said, starting to walk towards his home, but not before saying bye to Jeffery and Luce.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:20 pm
Creamsicle Bunnies
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae gave a wave to the two before catching up with Adrian, shouldering her bag as she walked in sync to Adrian's step. "I don't mind walking," she said lightly, eyes looking slightly down for a moment. There was a long pause before she spoke up again, dark eyes lifting to once again meet Adrian's ocean blue gaze. "Do you think your parents would be home?" She asked, curious. She imagined how they'd be: warm and nurturing. Surely they wouldn't be anything else but that if Adrian turned out the way he did. She imagined a kind, warming blonde woman, probably a head shorter than Adrian with the same eyes. Then she'd hug Mae and kiss her cheeks like she's seen Adrian do so often. And her voice. It was like honey on warm biscuits. Mae blushed. Her own mother sounded nothing like that. It didn't mean her mother was cold or anything. In fact, her mother was probably making her favorite dish right now while watching her soaps. The petite, dark haired woman would light up when she'd see Mae before asking something lewd and probably perverted. Mae sighed.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:40 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

"Honestly, I don't know. My mom has been at work late for the past few weeks. She's been given so much work that it's really stressing her out. Father has been out of town on business and won't be back for two days." He said, his tone sounding more depressing now. His mother was like what Mae thought, almost. She was blond, a little shorter than Adrian, but she didn't have a warm voice. She didn't have a voice at all. She was mute, her conversations in sign language and notes. His father was almost the polar opposite of Adrian, being more uptight about things such as schedules and work. But that's how he became successful in his career as a lawyer. What was the same however was his gentle heart.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:54 pm
Creamsicle Bunnies
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

"Mmm..." Mae mumbled, in thought. Her father was constantly at work as well and when he came home to her and her mother, well... It was all in the past now. Mae brushed her hair behind her ear. "I was just wondering," she murmured in a poky voice. She held the strap to her bag tighter. "You should remind your mother to not worry herself out too much. Or else it'd make you worry as well and I don't want to have to deal with a gloomy Adrian." It sounded like an insult but it was actually Mae's caring for him. She worried about others, believe it or not, and didn't want anyone to have to experience anything too awful. Not like what she's been through. She lifted her chin slightly higher, her face softening.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:15 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

"I do my best to calm her down and try to make her happy. I'm hoping that when dad comes home they can go out and just relax. It would be hard with my fathers busy schedule, but it's for the best of both of them." He said as they walked. Soon, they made it to his home. It was a two story home, the outer walls painted in a peach color. The yard was a lush green with spots or warm colors everywhere from the flowers. There were two cars in the driveway, his, and his mothers. "Well, it seems mom is home. That's good. It means she has some time to relax." He said, looking over to Mae. "Would you like to meet my mother? She won't bite, I promise." He said jokingly to her.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm
Creamsicle Bunnies
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae wasn't listening, she was still looking up at the house. Her eyes widened. His house was exactly how she imagined it, all huge and colorful. She blushed, clutching her strap tighter. "It's so huge," she commented in a whisper before snapping out of it. Adrian was looking at her, embarrassing her for a moment. "Just for a bit," she called and walked up the cute walkway up to his door. "Your mother wouldn't mind if I came in?" She asked, only to be polite.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:25 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

"Of course not. It's not like we're gonna stay long anyway so it should be fine." He said with a smile as he opened the door. The inside was just as beautiful as the outside and just as big. Adrian's mother was in the living room watching a movie. "August Rush. Good choice mom." Adrian said with a smile as she turned to see him. She smiled and got up, giving him a hug. She said to him in sign language. "I see your out of your depression. How was the trip?" Adrian only laughed and smiled. "Your right and it was great." He said to her happily. "Oh I'd like you to meet someone." He said, introducing her to Mae. "Mom, this is Mae Varia. She's a friend of mine." He said, his mom inspecting her slightly. She turned over to him, her face serious as she said to him "Is this your girlfriend?" Adrian shook his head quickly. "No no! She's a friend mom! I'm taking her home and just came to get the keys for my car." He said, blushing. She just smiled and let him on his way, going back to her movie. "It's good to see her joke like that. She doesn't seem as stressed out as she has been." He said to Mae, going upstairs to his room to grab his keys. He quickly came back out with the car keys and looked at Mae. "Ready to go, or would you like to explore?" He asked her a little jokingly.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:53 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae was alarmed. Adiran didn't tell her about his mother. At first, she couldn't understand, feeling awkward standing there. With Adian's introduction, she gave a small wave. His mother was exactly what she'd though she'd be. Surely a cute woman it a smile on her face. Mae watched her in admiraion. By their conversation it was easy for Mae to guess what she said. She casted her eyes down to the floor with a small blush, covering her mouth. Yes, yes, Adrian. Just laugh it off. She looked up, seeing the light in Adrian's eyes. Mae had always liked that about him. She paused before saying anything.

"I don't mind. I'm actually curious about how you house your optimism," she amitted, loosening her grip on her duffel bag.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash