Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Nott Castle and Estates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:09 pm
Shannon O'Malley
Hogwarts Alumni: Gryffindor
Owner:
Flourish and Blotts

User Image

"That's lovely Gwen!" Shannon extended her hand out toward William. "Pleasure to meet you William! My daughter Cathryn goes to Hogwarts, but you probably don't know her. She is a Ravenclaw in her second year. So what do both or either of you do? Arthur, I know you wanted to be an Auror. How'd that work out?" Shannon asked, thinking that she should know the answer. After all, her own husband was an Auror. But Peter didn't like to talk about his job too much. He'd never been much of a talker...

-Zany-

Age: 42 | Relationship Status: Married | Injuries/Illnesses: None

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
Head Auror Ministry Of Magic
Order Of Merlinˌ Third Class
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Despite it all, I do this job for my children Tamara and William

Arthur nodded and adjusted his tie. "Quite well, actually. I'm the Head of the department now. Even won myself an Order of Merlin, Third Class for apprehending a coven of dark wizards." Gwen rolled her eyes and kissed Arthur's cheek. "I'm going to to get us some refreshments. Do you want anything Shannon?"

User Image
Gwyndolyn Radcliffe
Unspeakable

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image

User Image

"You're apprentice? Training people already Tammy? Now that's an ambition I didn't know you had." Xenos said with a smile. He thought it was rather nice to know that someone looked up to Tamara enough to want to learn from her. What tricks did the boy already know and how far would he go? "Well it's nice to meet you Ronyo, have a good evening." Xenos finished with a smile as Tamara dismissed him to go look for Phi. He hadn't realized Ronyo was one of her friends then again he hadn't known her really well. Such was life. The albino smiled again when Xerxes moved easily to dominate the conversation with the blond lioness and she in turn asked him to dance. With a silent thank you he moved away from the pair to track down the elusive Dante.

Xerxes tried not to laugh at his twin but he knew why he was so nervous. Xenos had a big question to for Dante but he knew the albino wouldn't be comfortable doing so till he knew everything was alright. Still Xerxes refused to let the even not be fun. "Dark wizards are hard to get out of your life. Once they've tread on you shadow they will haunt you for the rest of eternity. The only thing that changes is how we choose to deal with them." Xerxes replied knowing just how true that statement was. He may have lived again with his family for four years the dark haired boy still hadn't shook everything Marcus had twisted him with. "A dance? I thought that was my job to ask, milady. I would never say no to a pretty lady regardless." Xerxes replied with a smile. Offering Tamara his arm he calmly lead her out onto the floor.

Meanwhile Xenos had made his way to the refreshment table to see Dante nursing a drink and looking positively upset. That was not good, that was never good. The last time he saw this look on his love's face was back when his father was alive. Coming over to the dark haired boy Xenos reached out and placed a hand on Dante's arm. It was a soft motion the light squeeze he gave the flesh a comforting move in hopes of starting to sooth whatever set him off. "Dante? Love what is wrong? You have been strange all day and I am getting worried." Xenos wasn't dodging bullets this time. Straight and to the point he hoped to get an answer out of his dark angel, one that he could help resolve.

One has wit beyond measure One has ambition beyond belief
Together they are a troublesome duo, for wit and ambition are a powerful duo

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:19 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara nodded idly at Xerxes' comment. She knew it was just as true for him as it was for her. She reflected back momentarily at her torture at the hands of Marcinus Travers, the loss of her beloved Einar to the dark wizard Vin and the thick puckered scar on her side that could attributed to Aldanis Varren. Her mind briefly flicked over to her encounter with Aldanis last month. Once they're tread on your shadow, they will haunt you for the rest of eternity... She pushed the thought pattern from her mind when Xerxes took her arm. "When a girl knows what she wants, it's hard to deny it," she said with a smirk and allowed Xerxes to lead her onto the dance floor. She cast a sideways glance at Xenos and Dante. This was an interesting development indeed.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:28 pm
User Image
User Image

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

Dante had closed his eyes at some point in an attempt to block out the noise and movement of the party. His fingers lightly twisted the cup in his hands causing a gentle swooshing sound to come from the drink inside. He was using annoyance and anger to hide the fact that this party bothered him. That it actually made him anxious. His deep thought was interrupted by a hand on his arm. His eyes opened and he looked up into those wonderful rubies he has come to love so much. The confident face from earlier now gone and was replaced with worry. He forced a smile in a futile attempt to calm his loves concerns. Xenos was far to smart for such a ploy but Dante tried none the less.

"I do not like parties Xenos" he answered without using his usual 'darling'. The room was far too crowded for him to feel comfortable enough to. "I also have a lot on my mind and this useless excuse for socializing is not helping me think" he said with a bit of anger on the tip of his words. His fingers gripped the cup causing the skin beneath his nails to go white. Dante could feel his blood begin to boil. With each passing day he could tell he was losing his self control over his anger. Impatience drove on the surging anger that was built up inside him over his years of abuse. Plans of a career path that would promise he and Rose a good life, plans he had harbored for years were now so close to fruition that he could almost taste it. Yet they were still so far, and now he had Xenos with him. How would he react. Funny thought for someone to have about someone who was an accomplice to murders is it not?

During his second round of silence his brow had formed a heavy crease across his forehead. It was when he caught himself that he forced another smile. "Do not let me ruin your night though. You were having a wonderful time talking to the Gryffindor and I could tell you wanted to speak with some others" he twisted his drink again," So go on" he motioned back out to the others then descended his gaze back to the swirling drink in his hand.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image

User Image

"Go on? Did you really just tell me that, Dante? What on earth has gotten into you love?" Xenos felt a tiny surge of annoyance at Dante's tone. Now there was something seriously up with him and by God Xenos was going to figure it out. Sure he knew that Dante had not liked the parties thrown by his now deceased parents, but had he not enjoyed himself at the parties Xenos' father had hosted? He seemed to be at ease then with Rose and Charon. At those parties he could get his love on the floor and actually dance with him. It wasn't like this, it wasn't tense and strained. Something had changed in the boy before him but why now, why tonight of all nights was it appearing?

A laugh left Xerxes at Tamara's response. "Touche milady. Now mind if I lead?" Xerxes tease with a smile as he lead the begin of the dance. No one could say Rosilia da Vinci's sons could not dance. She had this urge to make certain that they were 'proper purebloods' as she would put it. Like his twin, Xerxes didn't care about blood that much but apparently it meant that he had to have a lot of boring lessons. Lucky little Xenos getting to go out and disappear to school and escape them. Then again his twin had many years of practice ahead of him. Xerxes handled Tamara gently but was unwilling to give up his lead. Call him weird but most formal dances were to show the woman off not the man. "So Tamara, correct me if I'm wrong but your father is the Head Auror right?" He questioned lightly as he twirled the blond. Xerxes didn't even have to glance at Xenos to know something was wrong. His twin was upset but not so badly he needed to be check upon.

"I do not want to go talk to the others. I want to know what is going on. You know you can trust me, at least I would hope you know that by now." Xenos watched the other closely for any sign as to what else was bothering. Inside the albino was feeling the edges of his control to make certain he wasn't snapping. The last thing he wanted was to do something that would make Dante upset at him or worse loose his temper. Xenos had never lost his temper truly in his whole life. Gotten angry yes, annoyed, believe it. This was Dante though, something was at the root to make his beautiful serpent so mad. Xenos was going to find the source if it killed him.
{next post I should be splitting their formats. Sorry if this is confusing }

One has wit beyond measure One has ambition beyond belief
Together they are a troublesome duo, for wit and ambition are a powerful duo

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

With a polite nod, she allowed Xerxes to take the lead as he led her onto the dance floor. It had been a long time since she had a proper dance, since most of her boyfriends didn't last long. The only boyfriend she had long enough to dance with was Einar and he wasn't much of a dancer. So, letting Xerxes lead felt like a good thing to do. She could tell that he was at least trying to show off and maintain his lead. She allowed him, moving gracefully as she danced with him. Despite her being very tomboy-ish, her one weakness was dancing. She loved to dance and now, it seemed, her love had been well placed. All at once, she was drawn out of her reverie by the devilishly handsome man dancing with her. He asked about her father. She smiled and fixed her brilliant blue eyes on his deep blue ones. "Yeah, my dad's Arthur Radcliffe. Head Auror, Order of Merlin, blah blah blah." She giggled a little. "I already know your father is Head HitWizard." She smiled and swayed with the music. "I was going to follow in my father's footsteps and go into law, but now I'm not so sure. Been having a change of heart recently." She continued to sway with the music, letting Xerxes maintain his lead. However, despite her outward appearance, her senses were keenly focused on Dante and Xenos in the corner.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Great, now Xenos was starting to push him for an answer. He always hated it when he did that. Sometimes he just wanted to be left to himself and tell people when he was ready to tell them. But Xenos was persistent and not to mention stubborn. It was one of his less charming traits. His annoyed expression melted into a slightly angered one. "Nothing has gotten into me Xenos" he said with a light snap to his tone. He kept his voice low so as not to draw attention though. Part of him felt bad as he knew that Xenos was enjoying himself at this party. Yes, he had not reacted so violently at the Da Vinci's parties but it was only because it was just that, they were Da Vinci parties. He felt like here he was mingling with low lifes. Even if some were pure he did not like it here.

"I am not telling you Xenos"
he spoke again, the venom still evident in his words. "At least not here" he added, the venom now gone as he looked away. The stress he had placed on himself by thinking about what it was he wanted to tell him had caused his own control to be strained. "So please, leave it till later..go mingle and leave me be for now" he said squeezing the drink in his hands tightly. Any tighter and it may have broke. Luckily, for the glass and Dante, he wasn't strong enough for such a feat.

When the albino refused to move he felt himself get aggravated. His face reflected it more than ever. Hopefully Xenos was not reading him wrong. No, he wasn't mad at him, just simply aggravated that he was pressing him so much. "I probably shouldn't have come here in the first place. I wasn't happy with coming here. I only came because I cant resist that face you always give me...next time I wont give in so easily.." he had intended to say it with a smirk as a joke but instead it came out as a growl into his cup as he took a rather forced sip of it. Setting it down he looked into his darling's eyes. "I think I'll go, have fun for me" he said brushing past him. Inside he was screaming at himself for doing such a thing. It wasn't like him, he knew it and he knew Xenos would know it.

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:10 pm
User Image
User Image

These songs in my head: He did not just do that
Oh what turbulent emotions: Agitated
The spirits that stand with me: My Dante...at least I think it's him

Xenos' hand snapped out the moment he felt Dante brush against him. He caught the dark haired teen on the upper arm the grip firm but no where near painful. To say Xenos was getting upset would be an understatement. Keep calm, he just had too keep control and things would be ok. "Nothing had got into you? Dante you have barely looked at me all night. Your acting skills are faltering, Mr. Prince." Xenos said rather coolly. His crimson eyes had a cold edge now and it was all that the albino could do not to snap at him. Dante was seriously pushing him tonight for a reason that he didn't understand. Never before had Dante got to him like this then again Dante had never shown him this face. What pervoked it so?

"You should not have come here? You were not happy? Dante you have never done anything as of late that you do not choose too. I call your bluff and raise you one. You do no want to talk here fine. We will talk at home. Now later, right now. Come and do not argue with me." Xenos never once raised his voice, nor did he snap. The ice in his tone however spoke volumes about how agitated Dante was making him. They had always pushed through whatever was bothering them. Xenos told Dante everything and Dante did the same. There were no secrets between the two and Xenos had hoped their never would be. Lately though he was questioning that belief. What changed?

As calmly and discreetly as possible the albino started towards the door, Dante in tow. Xenos wasn't letting him get away this time. The eagle had caught the snake and unless the serpent chose to strike he wasn't getting away. Home was the best place to discuss this. Maybe there, in private, they could flush the poison growing in the air between them. Part of Xenos was frightened and feared what this could lead too. All the while he lead Dante out of the house trying to ignore the words from the letter Yuan had left him. 'When push comes to shove, dear Xenos, do not hold back. Jumping off the cliff or fall off it, it's your decision. You've got the wings Xenos can you fly through the darkness or will you crumble to it's might? Trust me there is a light in all of this.' Shaking his head lightly he wondered what the seer had meant about that...and feared he was about to find out.

{Exit to da Vinci Mannor. Tah Xerxes will be up shortly.}

Forgive me now 'cause I have been unfaithful
Don't ask me why 'cause I don't know
So many times I've tried but was unable
This heart belongs to You alone
Forever Yours and Yours alone

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Dante's mind was in a haze but was pulled out of it when he felt the firm grip on his arm. His head twisted around to look at the albino, anger evident in his eyes. No words were needed to tell him he wanted him to let go. But with Xenos' stubbornness he knew that was not coming anytime soon. Dante didn't like that he was making Xenos like this. But he refused to give in either. The anger he saw in Xenos only served to ignite his further. Never had Dante responded to anger well. "I told you I have a lot on my mind. I don't particularly enjoy staring at people when I'm thinking" he said his eyes flashing with mixed rage.

Dante looked away as Xenos continued with his response to his outburst about not liking the party. When he told him they were leaving he wanted to stop him but yet again his stubbornness butt in. Instead he kept his mouth shut. Although it did not show outwardly, Dante was scared. He could feel the ice in Xenos' tone and he wondered just how far he had pushed him. Did he go too far this time? Will he leave him? All of this he kept inside himself.

As he was pulled to the door he continued his angered silence. His eyes locked onto the male taking him for the ride. As fun as this party chat was going this trip home was going to be a real treat. The fight they would be having this evening was going to be fierce. Despite his rage towards this evenings turn out, Dante hoped that Xenos would forgive him and they could get past this.

{{exit to da vinci manor}}

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:43 am
Please remember, this isn't how I hoped it would be
But I had to protect you from me

That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there

William Dante Nott the Second

User Image

All summer long, William had been burdened. His life had always been simple, in track, and orderly, a well greased machine capable of nearly everything-- or so he thought. The summer had been trying, the death of his cousins had been devastating to hear, and despite all of his wishes, he had been excluded from the case. He only knew that their children survived, and, his own son had somehow found them. The twins were frightened, and still grieving, and it had been a monstrous effort to assure the funeral of his family members, as well as juggle work from the ministry and care for all of the children. He hadn't even been able to take Logan and Lucas to Diagon Alley himself, a new case had just been open. Luckily, Tay and his friends offered to assist, but now, he couldn't help but to reflect. He should have taken time off, Chance da Vinci would have understood, but what could he do now?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:47 pm
Essy A Dante

User Image
Soaring through the sky soundlessly, the family owl, Thoreau, surveyed the landscape before him, searching for the Nott Castle. It was an effortless task, as the estate was so gargantuan that it would have been nearly impossible to miss. He swooped gracefully down towards the Castle and into an open window. Spotting the recipient of his master’s letter, he fluttered over and playfully perched on William’s shoulder.

Dearest Cousin,
It was to my greatest pleasure that you have contacted me after all of these years. I regret not sending you an owl sooner, but something has been on my mind lately, that I must discuss with you. It is of the upmost importance.

It might be to your astonishment that not only have I gained a new wife, but also three children. Two are from her previous marriage, and one, Ranelle, is ours. Our nephew, little Graham (well I’d hardly refer to him as little anymore, as he’s a grown man now, time does seem to pass quickly. I cannot believe I'm already 31 years old) has also joined our household. I’ll tell you why once I see you again, for it’s quite a long story.

I insist you come visit me at our cottage for an afternoon tea and a dinner. And do bring your family. Alfons will also be attending this event. Oh, I am ecstatic at the thought of the three of us reuniting after all of these years.

M.R.F

viscountknight3

Dapper Genius

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm
User Image
User Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•

What was he doing here. Really he couldn't wrap his head around why he had so eagerly offered his home to the young boys. He barely knew them, yet the threat of abuse had been to much for him to ignore. He straightened his clothes then walked up to the door and knocked on it. It was a hearty knock and even he heard the echo inside the manor. His feet would not stay still and his mind went through every possible way to explain his intentions.He hoped that he would not be misunderstood. Maybe, even if he did not win their custody, his concerns would help improve their stay here...What ever the outcome, he hoped that the lives of the twins would be improved.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:17 pm
Please remember, this isn't how I hoped it would be
But I had to protect you from me

That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there

William Dante Nott the Second

User Image

”Is that all the counsel you can lend me?” The exasperated tone of the head of house roared in his study, the expansive portraits of every paternal head and eyes of gold had bore into him, he could only pace. The boy will do as he pleases?” William had mocked, disdain plaintively cast and etched within his features.

”A Nott will always do as he pleases, my grandson.”

”—But I always did what was asked of me.” He retorted and a man in a golden rimmed portrait to his left huffed and stifled his nose upright into the air.

”Exactly,” the older Nott to his left exclaimed, a burly curl of auburn tresses cascaded down from his chin and streaked with gray. ”It was why you were named heir, and not your brother. History is doomed to repeat, my boy, and it’s past time that our line be burdened by falsehood.”

”But—no—I was chosen because I’m the oldest, it’s my birth right.” William defended, his brows furrowed from the light of truth.

In this instance, it was his grandfather he spoke once again, the others turning with a grim and bleak expression, shrouding their doubts with their misery. ”My grandson, you must understand, every era is different. When the world was at turmoil, your great-great grandfather held them all together with an iron fist, but when peace reigned supreme we had Infarius Aerys Nott the Benevolent to coddle them all under one rule. “

”And now,” the portrait down below of a well-aged man, a face of blotched wrinkled leathery sunspots squinted down upon him. ”It is time for the truth, William. The world must know of us, before we are all gone.”

”And pray, who is we.”

”Why, pureblood, of course.”

Those thoughts plagued him, long after he had deliberately spun on the heel of his shining leather shoes and proceeded to stride towards his conservatory. It wasn’t until the dismal pop and crackle had startled the man from his thoughts that he had noticed the cowering house-elf hovering at his ankles.

”A guest here to appease the master,”

”I’ll be right there.” The house elf was gone with a stroke of lightening and he was left to his thoughts once again. They were rancid, and contagious, breeding one thought from another with thunderous ambition. His thoughts reeled, and, a deft hand rose to slide the towering mass of oak door reinforced with a steel trimming to reveal the man whom he remember vaguely from Olivander’s wand shop. Curiously, William tilted his head and asked, ”’Ello, can I help you?”

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:20 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fifth Year, Slytherin

A crisp breeze fought the young heir with whirling slashes through dark robes as he slowly meandered across the over trodden path that lead out across the courtyard in the heart of the Nott castle. Green grass slapped hastily at each other with a boisterous hum, the ringing of fire in his ears from the illustrious gale. He stood in contemplation of himself drowning on the shadows cast off the high stone walls so eerily different from that of Hogwarts and it's comfort.

”She knows, now, I'll just have to bide my time.” He threw the raspy words into the tempest and scarcely heard the distorted sound of his British voice.

His uncle had demanded tutoring during the summer, but that would be far across the horizon. His muscles ached and his hands pulsated with worn excitement, it's been too long since he had last practiced with his rapier. But, his thoughts were too distracted to train.

What was he going to do now? The ancient spirit still a bloody imprint inhis mind and ever so fresh in his dreams. His futile attempt to be kind to the first years had only bred more suspicion, and yet, no matter where his thoughts traveled- they always wind backwards to that one moment in time where his heart had stopped frozen in ice and that bout of fiery hair had condemned him for helping her, and demanded that he never do it again.

He was obsessed, he panicked, pressed his lips into a tight line and grit his teeth together. But a voice from behind spurred him from his thoughts. "Tay! Your grandfather is here to floo you to Diagon Alley!"

After silent deliberation, the boy of auburn hair cast a glance over his shoulder where his father awaited him and hovered a hand over his head from across the field. "Comin' mate!"

╔══════════════╗
Location: Nott Castle leaving to Diagon Alley with William Nott II
Mood: Thoughtful
╚══════════════╝

User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers