Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Knockturn Alley
The Spiny Serpent [Closed ~ Not Hiring] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:43 am
Abigail Warstorm
Hogwarts Alumni: Hufflepuff
Wanderer

User Image

Abigail fingered the locket around her neck, vaguely remembering the man whose blood resided within. She sat as instructed, and considered the handsome shopkeeper before her. He carried himself as someone of importance and a proud heritage. No doubt stayed in her mind that he was a pureblood. Abigail loved pureblooded wizards. For some reason, they always carried more charm then half-bloods and mud-bloods. Abigail did not know what her lineage consisted of. She had no recollection of her parents. She didn't really care who they were. When she found them, muggle or not, she would torture and kill them.

His question prompted her out of her musings. She studied his face for a moment, deciding his trustworthiness, then plunged ahead. If he wasn't trustworthy then what could he do? Anyway, her instincts told her that this man was not her enemy.
"I have heard rumors... rumors of a dark wizard by the name of Xilan. I need to know what you know about him. If Lord Xilan is like the last Dark Lord, then he has knowledge that I must have. Surely, you must have heard something." She kept her question vague, not wanting him to know her true intentions, her intentions to harm or kill everyone who stood, and stood before in her way.

Age: 29 | Relationship Status: Single | Injuries/Illnesses: None

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:18 am
That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there
And I know the way I left wasn't fair

I didn't want to be around just to bring you down

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

The reminescent lingering pause hadn't gone unnoticed by Remington, not even in the slightest, because eyes of speckled gold and green had flashed toward her bosom, at the tight little locket chained around her, tightly, as if any moment now it might crumble beneath her fingers. The more he set his gaze to inspect the woman, the more he felt like he knew of her, or at least, of what she was. For all he knew, this little vixen could be trying to set him up-- and as of late, he felt as though everyone was in siege to set him up.

"Well," he began, the air of royalty gyrated his being with a fiendish flare. "Those are quite some rumors you've heard..." Remington lulled on, obvious with his discretion. "I'm not quite sure if it's so safe for someone of your stature to go asking questions that shouldn't be asked...

"But if you can muse me, maybe, he'll find you.

"But first, why in Circe's name would a pretty little thing like yourself be doing looking for such an evil man like that?"

╔══════════════╗
Desires: Answers
╚══════════════╝

I'm not a hero but don't think I didn't care

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:46 pm
Deranged
Former Slytherin
& Dark Wizard

User Image

User Image

"I am not a man to be messed with.
Unless of course you wish for death,
which is the only promise I'll ever keep."

The door burst open with such force that a few pieces of furniture rattled from the aftershock. first entered a gust of cold air, followed by a wizard with a deathly glare filled with greed and bloodlust. His wand was held in his right hand at his side, ready to be used at any moment. The wizard didn't bother to close the door, instead, he came to a halt a few yards in front of it. Dark eyes surveyed the room, obviously searching for something, or perhaps someone. It was clearly the latter because the eyes settled on the owner of the store, who was currently having a conversation with a delicate looking female. Since Keaton was not quite as sensible as some of his counterparts, he didn't bother to wait or even put on any sort of charm. He was on a job, and a very important one at the least. His thundering footsteps crossed the room to where the man and woman stood. He very nearly pushed her aside, but instead simply interrupted the conversation in a cold voice. "Mr. Nott, I require your assistance."
The man had stressed the word require, as if to convey his impatience. Patience was so foreign to Keaton, as was stupidity. It became clear to the wizard that he would get nowhere in his current state. It took no time at all to make his choice, the choice of whom would take his place. It was now easy for him to avoid the boy as he summoned another soul, and soon he was twitching violently. After a few seconds, he stood still, his eyes rolled back and his expression vacant.

...I crave only two things...

...two things I starve for, they dictate my every move...
...I cannot live without them...

...just as I cannot exist without the one I use to achieve them...

...Blood and Power...
...forever Mine...

User Image

"Hmm... so you think I am a repulsive murderer...
Well, I guess you're right.
But, dearest, I can be so, so charming if I please..."

"Sorry 'bout that," came the voice of the same man, now animate and holding himself in a cunning manner. He took a step back, allowing the man and woman to continue their conversation. Though this man was now reasonable enough to wait, he was also too cold not to eavesdrop. Matt relied on his intelligence, which told him that maybe this conversation would be useful to him. If he looked hard enough, he could see through the young lady conversing with the shop's owner. She did seem innocent, but something about the flirtatious way she behaved just wasn't natural. She had an ulterior motive, perhaps a dark one. Maybe she was seeking the same information that he was, although he was sure he knew more. He'd watched the incident at Tottenham Court, and that was definitely something. Still, it wasn't enough. He had to find out more, and maybe, just maybe, he could use the blonde to his advantage. If he wasn't charming enough to dig anything up, the girl most likely was. She would be easier to pry than the man in front of her.

...my greatest desires, you say...

...well I would tell you, I really would...
...except that I have sworn to secrecy...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:56 pm
Abigail Warstorm
Wanderer

User Image

Despite her best efforts, Abigail still started as the lumbering brute forced himself upon her conversation with the shop owner. She opened her mouth to protest his interruption, when he began having violent spasms. She watched in horror as he then froze and resumed speaking in a normal manner. Her mind racing, she did not notice the long pause until the brute stepped back. Shaking her head to clear it, she stood up from her chair and gestured to the shopkeeper, Mr. Nott, the man had called him. "Mr. Nott, is there somewhere more private where we may continue our conversation?" Abigail, while slightly mad, was not stupid. She did not like the looks or the actions of the man who had so rudely barged into their civilized conversation. She most certainly did not want him eavesdropping on their conversation, and if she and Mr. Nott were alone... Maybe she could be a bit more persuasive in getting the information she wanted.

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:15 am

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

Fabricated from stone and iron, worn away and weathered down, Remington stood statuesque, cracking beneath the surface, with armor dent and worn and corroded forlorn. Eyes of gold hung in the atmosphere, overpowered, with the carnal stare of a predator, the inkling of lethargy rattled in his bones as he held himself proud, like the ghoul from his past. And as he stood, devoured by his own creations, he only seemed to be looking past her, unfocused, and distraught. It wasn’t until the commotion spurred from the cacophonic burst rounding past the frail wooden door as it hung from its hinges did he finally move.

Truly, Remington should have been on his guard, and should have had his wand in hand at the first inclination of a surprised and unwelcomed guest—but he hadn’t. Gold eyes barely veered across the ways to spot the megalomaniac sputter forth, and he, the only man that might have been as demented and torn as the pureblood noble born himself, but even he couldn’t be sure. ”Still no manners, I see?” Remington commented off-handedly, his eyes sought answers on Kragg’s person, but found none. Oh, he had remembered the brute from their years at Hogwarts together, being in the same year, and all, hadn’t done much to acquaint to two to be any more than petty rivals.

”You should never interrupt a lady, Kragg.” Remington had advised with as much warmth as the biting blade hidden within the confines of his precariously shined shoes. ”Shawn,” Remington announced, finally anointing his attention unto the silent being garbed in rags. ”See to it that Mister Kragg here doesn’t become too… restless.” Remington couldn’t begin to imagine how long it had been since he had seen either of the Sever’s, or their children, but he was sure that their abandoned first-born would be more than willing to comply, what with the chance for a roof over his head, and Merlin only knows what else the boy might need to encompass his difficulties.

One final look was given to both males that stood in attendance within his shop before he finally reared down to offer one simple nod of agreement towards Abigail as he motioned for her to follow him out the back door. Once outside, door firmly shut followed by an inaudible imperturbable charm to ward off eaves droppers as he stood, towering over her, outside along the high wall fences of his stables, a stout and dark Belgian draft horse could be noted within the stalls. ”What do you want to know?” He began, direct and to the point (which, in all reality, was very unlike him.) ”And what are you willing to pay for it?”

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:41 pm
Ura the rainbow King
ŞĦÅΜŰŞ §ჳწჳ
Born into a Slytherin Family
User ImageShawn watched the flirting going on and smiled. He found it curius that a woman would go about such ways to come about dark information, but knew that it would be useful for her. He tried to whipe off his hands and almost fell asleep, as this place was warm and dryer then the street. Then the Kragg's came in and he was woken up. He had never liked that family, even when he was forced to speak when them in the past. He had not been rude however.

He was none the less shocked when he was called like a common dog by Remington Knott. Part of him wanted to get up and say no, but he knew that both he and Knott knew....Shawn was at the disadvantage now. He nodded, getting up and walking over. He was not sure what he was supposed to do, but he would take it by the minute. He looked at both of the Kragg men, but knew that something was wrong with the elder of the two. He did not touch him.
Lived my life as a PROUD GRIFFIN!

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:05 pm
Deranged
Former Slytherin
& Dark Wizard

User Image

User Image

A malicious smirk made its way across Matt's face as Nott and his feminine "customer" left the room for more private speaking quarters. Matt could only guess at what else would occur. His plan was now clear to him, and his first step would be to wait. When the two wizards returned, Matt would pull the girl aside and have a little chat with her on his own terms, as it would be easier than trying to pry information from Nott.
As Mr. Nott's gopher begrudgingly obeyed him and came over towards Matt, Matt already held his hands up in dismissal. "Whoa, there bud, I ain't gonna harm nobody." Holding his head high with his smirk still upon his face, he strode over to a chair and sat, starting to tap his knee with his fingers to give himself something to do while he waited.

[Out Of Catnip: There is only one Kragg. He has multiple personalities.]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:15 pm
Ura the rainbow King
Ura the rainbow King
ŞĦÅΜŰŞ §ჳწჳ
User ImageShawn watched Matt, closely. He did not like the looks of that man. He knew there was something very dark in him, but also knew that he was not all bright him self. It was to be expected, growing up in a Slytherin family. He sat down, nodding when the man spoke and told that he meant no harm, but he did not stop watching. He crossed his arms and watched. He was far from weak looking, thanks to all of the heavy lifting he had to do. But he was filthy and he smelled like dirt and musk and blood.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:57 pm
Abigail Warstorm
Wanderer

User Image

Abigail's eyes quickly took in her surroundings, the stables containing a beautiful horse, the returned to the face of the shopkeeper before her. She liked his looks very much, and wondered if perhaps... No, that was not her purpose here.

She considered his question, wondering what to tell him, and how. She let his words hang in midair for a moment before replying.
"Mr. Nott..." Another pause, considering her plan of attack, "As I told you earlier, about the Dark Lord, I mostly need his whereabouts. I can handle it from there. For what I am willing to pay..." Abigail stopped once again, wondering what indeed she was willing to pay. She knew, that as a woman, there were somethings she had that men would like. But perhaps he wasn't interested. Maybe he wanted something substantial, but... I was worth a try. "How about if you stop by my house tomorrow night, and we can discuss it then?" Quickly, she conjured up a piece of paper with her address on it, and handed it to him.

On the paper Abiagail
My little cottage. I desperately hope that you would be so kind as to delight me with your presence. We have some business to attend to.

Then, she rose up on tiptoe and kissed his cheek, her lips barely reaching his face. Without waiting for a reply, she turned and sauntered back into the shop. That should do it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:47 am

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

With a pointed sword for tongue, Remington licked cracked lips, moistened the flesh to evolve into a rouge of blood and death intertwined. Such was the case for him, corruption and mayhem. It was bred into his being and it boils in his blood with every deafening beat of his heart, until, truly, there was nothing left, save for the stark bitter resentment left behind. Remington never tasted success, never bathed in the delight of joy, nor love. It made no difference to him. Scrutinizing eyes of lustrous gold and provocative green scoured the depths of Abigail’s vision, poured all of himself within her, until she melted under ferocity. He had all but barely risen a smirk to his lips as his gaze wandered from her eyes, down her neck, scantily washed over her bosom before striking one hand forward to seize the scrap of parchment in robust hands. ”I’ll be looking forward to it,” Remington promised, the deep and carnal drawl of his delicately sinister voice sifted through, comforting to the ears.

He slithered forward, a coy serpent in wheat fields, a single hand maneuvered and stole Abigail’s waist until the thick, stone muscles coiled around ensnaring her petite frame under his shadows. ”Don’t make me regret this.” He advised with a sensual growl, the hot trepidation of his breath trickled down her throat as he pinned her to him, and then, just as quickly, he slithered past her, stalking into his shop without a single glance cast over his shoulder to the beauty he had just dismissed. After all, it isn’t unusual for the objects of his desires to turn right back around and try to hack off his head in one swift flash. He left her there without another word, slipped past the doorway with barely a sigh and returned his gaze to the two figures of his past. ”Well?” He instigated, gliding past until his robes billowed in a frenzy around his precariously shined shoes until he was led behind his desk and then sat with an authoritative stance. He hadn't bothered to instigate the cause for their sudden arrival, instead, he decidedly waited for them to speak their muse.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:55 pm
ŞĦÅΜŰŞ §ჳწჳ
User ImageShawn wiped his bloody lips, looking at the ground. He seemed nervus all of the sudden. Rubbing his arms threw his to thin jacket he got his griffen curate back up. "You know of my family and thir reputation... And our historic skills..." He was beating around the bush but he was ashamed and slightly fearful for his life. His family was inca us as being incredible spell weavers and potioners. He had been trained in the old art like his family. More so then his brothers as he was the first born. "No one will higher me and I heard you needed an assistant. You know I have skills and I am far from a snitch". It was true. After he had been disowned, reporters had tried to pay him for his families secrets and Shawn had never told. Shawn also looked like low pay was ok with him at the moment as he had been formaly working for room and bored.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:46 pm
Deranged
Former Slytherin
& Dark Wizard

User Image

User Image

The owner and the woman strode back into the store, provoking Matt's attention. They seemed to be finished with whatever had been taking place behind the back door. The woman walked towards the other door, and Matt saw his chance. With a brief nod to Nott and another to his little pet of a manservant, Matt followed the blonde out onto the walk just in front of the store. He barely caught her by the arm, turning her toward himself. For a brief moment he stared into her eyes, and spoke in a low hiss, "What is it that you are seeking? Tell me this, and tell me what you know." He was probably intimidating enough to get the girl to spill, but in case she turned out to be rather feisty, he pulled his wand from his pocket and bent his elbow, letting her know that it was there without showing all of knockturn alley. And, in case the woman didn't respond well to his method of intimidation, he threw in a subtle "Please" just to earn him some brownie points, so to speak. His wand held at his waist, he glanced once more into the eyes of the girl, probing for information. If this turned out to be ineffective, he would resort to more inhumane methods.

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:45 am

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

Narrowing eyes of gold permeated through the dust and rot and rust, flickering like greedy flames as he studied Shawn Sever fully, peering past physical barriers and penetrating deeper beneath the surface until it seemed as though he was looking through him. ”You do realize the position this puts me in?” Remington’s cold idle voice split the silence as his gaze veered to turn and watch Kragg and the little mistress exit together. It was natural instinct that had bid him to seize the wand in his pocket and wield it out into the open, because he was none too comfortable with the sudden disappearing act from the deranged convict.

”However, what with recent transpirations, I could use the help…” The deep lull of his voice drifted off to sea as his gaze washed around the dingy vicinity, and towards the empty glass case that had been broken into not but two months ago. ”And I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t aware of your family’s extensive magical background, and of its use to me…

“I do hope you understand that this business clearly isn’t what it appears to be, but I’m sure you already knew that. As it is, I could always use an apprentice.

“But this isn’t all enchantments, and curses, I’m afraid, traditionally, I’d feel obligated to inform you that in this line of business, you may very well lose everything…

“But I can see we’re not going to have a problem there, are we?”
Remington had barely raised a smirk to his lips at the jest he had made before he decidedly slithered from where he resided to lean against the front of his desk. ”Starting pay goes at thirty-five galleons a week, with a fifteen percent commissions from everything you sell.

“Oh... and if you ever see a redheaded woman with dark, dead eyes, don’t talk to her. I don’t care what she does, or what she takes, don’t talk to her… You’ll have better chances surviving if you don’t.”

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:06 pm
ŞĦÅΜŰŞ §ჳწჳ
User ImageShawn nodded, looking mildly disgusted. But he need the money way to bad. Currently he was living on 5 a week. "I understand...." He knew that this was a dark place. He also knew he had nothing to lose. If he did got get this job, he was slowly going to die anyway. He was starving to death as it was. "I really do have nothing to lose. So I don't care. I'm slytherin enough to take care of my self first" He said. No one was going to higher him and he knew that his new boss knew that as well. He now just had to find a place to sleep. "Do I stay here or not?" He asked. Many store owners had their helpers stay on sight.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Knockturn Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash