Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Dragon Bile Inn - Open/Still Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:52 pm

Win continued clinging to Samantha but said to Val, "Alright. Prepare to lose like a sissy girl. If you're not holding back, I won't either. Portals, madness, potions, my broom. Name it, I'll use it!" She looked back to Val, challenging him but still clinging to Samantha. "It'd be best to stay out of my way lest I put up a flame barrier" She chuckled and nuzzled Samantha.
i

Isa woke up to the sound of the adults shouting about the tournament and sat up on Argrydal's lap, looking over curiously.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:03 am
"A Wolf, meeting a big well-fed Mastiff
with a wooden collar about his neck,
asked him who it was that fed him so well
and yet compelled him to drag
that heavey log about wherever he went.

Claire accepts Val's answer, though she was still slightly worried. After hearing Win, she looks at the witch and raises an eyebrow. "Should I even bother fighting? I don't think I'll last long against your madness, unless you're reserving it especially for him."

'The master', he replied.
Then said the Wolf: 'May no friend
of mine ever be in such a plight;
for the weight of this chain is enough
to spoil the appetite.'"
-Aesop

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:31 am

"Well, like what I said when I was but an ordinary human in my original dimension. 'You'll never know until you try'. Look where I am now! Old enough to be your ancestor's ancestor and young-looking enough not to care" Win laughed and let go of Samantha, "You'll never know until you try!" She whistled a happy tune. That accident back in Win's adolescence that had her go into a portal to another dimension and escape the pangs of ordinary human life and the persecution that comes with it had got to be the best example of that line despite having lost connections from her origin.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:48 am
Nyan hugged Isa. "Nyan~ How Isa, hm?~" She gave Isa a really big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:09 am

"Isa? Good... Isa is good" The neko purred and continued, "Happening... What?" She then pointed to the arena, not knowing the human word for it

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:21 am
"Thass the fighty place~ Nyu~" Nyan's ears twitched as she giggled. "My bestie faery friend Havok says I can't ever go back there, nyan~"

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:27 am

"IWhy not?... Want check it out?" The neko purred once more

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:32 am
"Nyuuuuuuuu!~" Nyan cuddled closer to Argrydal. "If I don't do what Havok says she gets mad at me! And then she gets all shouty!" She got as close as she could to Argrydal, shivering.

"It's for your own good, lass," Havok said as she passed, kissing the top of Nyan's head and smiling at the girl. "And I don't yell at you that much, don't exaggerate." She grinned at Nyan, who smiled back, and then moved on.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:23 pm

Claire mutters to herself, "The last time I fought a witch, I was unable to move for a month..." She was never fond of fighting against magically inclined beings even before that particular fight since she herself was unable to use any magic herself.

to spoil the appetite.'"
-Aesop

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:38 am

"Alright. Tell you what?" Win said, standing up fully straight and saying in a way that everyone could hear, "I'm giving whoever beats me anything they want! You WIN it, you get it. Yes?" Then, the people in the bar that managed to listen fell silent. An interdimensional merchant... giving freebies... for whoever beats her in the arena. That's got to be insane! The list of fighters grew longer with each passing moment. Win then looked at Val with a thumb up and said, "Happy?" No one liked slow days anyway. The gig should get things going soon. She dusted her hands and proceeded to whistle the same happy tune once again.

Isa looked up at Havok and smiled very sweetly at her. "Pretty" She said.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:58 am
Val just shook his head, signing names like crazy. Win really does try to make his life difficult. Shouldering his blade, he addressed everyone who entered the free-for-all. "You all have ten minutes to sober up or to prepare. Make them count."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:50 am
Nyan let out a squeal that was probably heard in towns miles away and hugged Isa. "You like Havok~ Yay!~ Ku~ Nyu~ Nyan~" She cuddled her adorably.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:16 pm
In the mean time, Garrus was working furiously to mix up sobering drinks, it started with Reeve, but with Win's sudden announcement, the orders began to pile up, along with his tips strangely enough. Finally the alchemical master of bang bang boom boom had had enough, grabbed his tips and collapsed on the counter, leaving all the people who ordered slightly drunk or hopelessly sober and Reeve was not one of those people. "Ms. Win? Got anything to keep me going, if not I'll just pass out in this pile of cash they all gave me." Garrus called over weakly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:26 pm

The mercenary moves back to the corner she had previously been sitting in and grabs a bag and a long sword that she had left there. She wasn't worried about anyone taking the sword since it had a spell on it that will give anyone who isn't her a nasty shock or burn if they try to touch it without permission, as well as spells that allowed her to deflect projectile magic (like in Legend of Zelda OoT when fighting Ganondorf). She walks back to the arena area and starts a few stretches to loosen up for the fight.

to spoil the appetite.'"
-Aesop

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:10 am

Win chuckled and turned to Garrus and said, "Let's see" Then, a vial of yellow-orange liquid appeared in front of Garrus. Win continued, "If you take it, I'm taking two minutes from you" She smiled, letting the vial that functioned much like an energy drink dangle in the air for Garrus to take. In the mean time, she whistled and motioned to sit down as her broom (Win 5000 -- the 5000th model) flew from behind the innkeeper counter to just below her bum so Win sat comfortably as the ten minutes were used up.

Isa hugged Nyan back and said, "Nyan, Havok, friends?".

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces