Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
After the fight... ((Finished)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile now!
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:43 pm
"I don't know that I want to go back down there...." Amaya said, suddenly drawing within herself. She almost died down there at the very end and she had spent three years trying to forget that place.

"Who's Smith?" Calista asked, crawling onto Amaya's lap, not seeming to notice her mother was upset.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:46 pm
Angel in my Dreams
- OOC: Guardian, it's an a, not a s... ><" -

She jumped and looked over at Locke. "Oh, um, I dunno." she said, "I don't really go about the city a lot and gets drinks with people." She gave a small laugh. "No one really invites me to anyway." she added.
((OOC: DO'H! *fixes the typos*))

"Well, I saw how protective some of the parents were, and figured that it stresses you a bit," Locke said with his usual warm tone. "I just thought that you deserve one. But if you don't want one you don't have to have one."  

Guardian Sol

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:56 pm
"You probably don't remember him." Adrian said looking down at Calista. "He was the other guy that stayed with us down there." he said, not wanting to say any more than he had to lest he bring up bad memories for Amaya.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:00 pm
"I don't know who you're talking about." Calista said with a shrug. "What did the letter say?" She asked, having only been able to read about two or three words.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:06 pm
"Yeah, I figured as much..." Adrian mumbled before looking back to Amaya. "You don't have to go if you don't want to." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:13 pm
"I don't think I want to..." Amaya said, moving Calista off her lap as she stood up and headed over to the window. She stared out the window, her right hand gripping the sink tightly before it began to crack slightly.

"Mommy?...Are you okay?" Calista asked timidly, slowly approaching Amaya.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:22 pm
Adrian walked over and placed a hand over her right hand. "It's alright if you don't want to. You've got every reason in the world not to go down there, and no one's stopping you from staying here." he told her softly. "Personally, I've got no desire to go down there either, and I'll happily stay here with you to enjoy the holiday season proper."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:31 pm
"Do you need your pills mommy?" Calista asked, watching her mother's hand dig into the sink even more, the sink cracking in several places now. She ran over to a cabinet and took out two pill bottles, handing them to Amaya.

"Thank you." Amaya muttered opening them and swallowing a pill from each bottle before she closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths, her hand still twitching slightly.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:45 pm
'Is not like a lot of people invite you to go get a drink.' she told herself. After a moment of hesitation, she said, "Um, alright, I'll come get a drink!" Alexia smiled at Locke sincerly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:01 pm
Locke took his doggie bag, smiled back, and said, "Cool, shall we go then?" He opened the door for her.

((OOC: Maya, how many days till Christmas is it in the RP))  

Guardian Sol

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:04 pm
((Two. Meaning the 23rd.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:19 pm
- OOC: Practicing. May be distracted. -

The winged girl nodded a thank you and headed out the door. This felt strange she hadn't really went to hang out with someone she just met in four years, since she last saw Alexander. 'I wonder where he is...' she thought, 'He's probably just fine! Probably forgotten me...' That thought tugged her heart gently, but it still pained her. 'Stop thinking about it.' she thought, 'Focus on now.' Alexia looked over her shoulder at Locke, stuffing her hands in the pockets of the gray fleece jacket she had been wearing, even during her performances. "Where are we heading?" she said, slightly being distracted by her foggy breath. 'Been here over a year and that still surprises me.' she thought, 'Stupid Florida.' She had grown up in the South, Florida precisely, where you rarely saw your own breath.

- OOC: I always act like a child when I see my breath... -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Guardian Sol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:40 pm
((lol))

"The bar I work at, Gilligan's," he said as he caught up to her side, "It's a few blocks away, so It won't be long." He looked at her, "Something on your mind?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:49 pm
She blinked and waved her hand dismissively. "N-nothing!" she lied, "Just my breath is all foggy! I've only been in New York for over a year!" Alexia laughed nervously and looked away.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Guardian Sol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:58 pm
"Right," he said with disbelief, but he decided to play along. "So, where did you originally come from?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games