Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Different Kind of Pets(A/O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:59 pm
"It's comfy. I don't need a big room to sleep in so this was made into my room. It was originally gonna be the guest room, where your sleeping now, but the guest should feel more welcomed and a small room really isn't that welcoming in my opinion." He said to her, yawning. "I-I'm tired... I think it's from being overly excited about getting you and now I'm starting to mellow down..." He said, looking at Sophie with a tired smile.

Alexander blushed a little when she called him "sweetie", not used to it. She then asked him if he was hungry, Alexander giving another shy nod to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:18 pm
Lovec finished dealing with the shopkeeper and took the paper bag from him and turned to Mathius. "Alright. I'm ready to leave if you are." She kept her blue eyes down after speaking to him and waited.

"Nothing special?" He asked Alex, reaching out his tiny hand and taking hers. "Then lets go!" Vyktor took off, pulling Alex with him, towards the car where his parents waited. "Look! Look!"

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:22 pm
"Could we take a nap together?" Sophie asked with a smile.

"What would you like to eat?" Molly asked him as she lead him down to the kitchen.

Alex looked at his parents and happily waved to them. "Hello." she said cheerily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:29 pm
"If you would like to I don't see why not." He said, yawning once more. "Where do you want to take a nap, your bed, or my bed?" He asked, his eyes showing how tired he was.

Alexander gave a shrug. He didn't know what he wanted, now knowing what Molly could make.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:40 pm
"Your bed sense we're here." Sophie said with a smile and curled up at the end of the bed and her tail wrapped around her body.

Molly smiled and put on an apron. "Hmm do you like mac and cheese?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:59 pm
Vyktor's parents exchanged a look as the small boy climbed into the back seat of the car and scooted all the way to the side so that there was room for Alex. "So, do you have a name or do I name you?" He asked, realizing he hadn't asked before now.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:07 pm
"My name is Alexia but I prefer Alex." she said with a smile as she got into the car and shut the door and buckled up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:11 pm
Nicholas saw how Sophie went to sleep and smiled. He was gonna sleep regularly, but he got up, grabbed a blanket that was in his closet, and laid down next to Sophie, putting a pillow under his head. He gave a smile to Sophie and then went off to sleep, right next to Sophie.

Alexander saw how she was putting an apron on, and slowly nodded. "Y-yes..." He said shyly.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:13 pm
Mimiri followed after Gelo as he held her hand, looking back over her shoulder too the others in the petshop before finally leaving with him "ive never had a home before....."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:22 pm
"Hey, your the boss lady, lets go...." He stood up and placed his hands in his pockets, not really sure of what to exspect from the life of a pet with his very own owner, he hoped it wasnt to different from life at the petshop, food, drinks, aslong as he got those things he didnt really mind going.

Miki smiled gently as he leaned on thhe edge of the enclosure and looked to her "hey, hats are the perfect outfit topper, nothing quite like a good hat to finish off a look." He grinned slightly before straightening up "although, i cant see why you dont like yours much, it brings out the color of your fur quite nicely."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:49 pm
Gelo smiled lightly"Here since you don't have any shoes on."he said and knelt down"Climb on I'll give you a ride. I dont want you cutting your feet or anything."he said and smiled up at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:57 pm
Mimiri looked down to her bare feet before wiggling her toes. "uh...b...but, i dont want to hurt you, i might be too heavy." She placed her hand ontop of her head and measured her own hight against him "im too tall....ill hurt you!." She gave a worried look to him before looking down to the floor and starting to panic, thinking this problem might lead to her not being able to go to her new home."  

uki-katzugowa

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:00 pm
"Don't worry"he said and chuckled"I'm alot stronger then i look. Im a boxer so if i couldn't carry you then i'd better find a new profession."he said said and smiled."It'll be ok. I promise"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:11 pm
Mimirir gave another worried look before finally accepting the piggie back and wrapping her arms around Gelo's kneck, being careful not to strangle him in the process as she held on tight. "D...dont drop me..."  

uki-katzugowa

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:18 pm
"Don't worry I won't"he said and smiled lightly as he stood up and began walking to his home. "We're not to far away from home now"he said to her not really having a problem caring her on his back"Your pretty light you know"he said to her  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff