Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Highrock School of Magic (O/A) Needs more students. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:17 pm
((sorry, just read your post, editing))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:22 pm
((heheh Im a flirt))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:36 pm
((a show off that's what you are))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:43 pm
((showing off is much more glamorous that what I could have done, trust me))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:40 am
((oh yeah, and what could've you done emotion_eyebrow ))
((and wher is everybody!?!?!?!?))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:15 pm
((not really sure, i think derg0n is waiting for either me or someone else in his class to post so he isnt rp'in with himself, and i dont think many others have been able to post due to some people seeming to have vanished completely))  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:51 pm
Artemis gave a blank stare to his teacher before nodding and moving away to a far corner of the class room "ok then, guess i best start summoning them....." He focused his thoughts before taking a deem breath, reaching one hand out and drawing his hand through the air, leaving the sighns of each element infront of him summoning forth his 8 elementals into the room, instantly placing his hands over his eyes as he blushed slightly "....why are they always dressed so...so...well,not dressed." He reffered to the fact that his elementals seemed to be dressed asif they had just be summoned from some sort of elemental pool party.

Darius looked other his shoulder to see Artemis stuggling with his elementals before sighing and placing a hand on his forehead "dear god, and to think he's actually allowed to breed with the female kind...."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:59 am
((A full scale naked with floating sprite looking stones....don't underestimate the imagination))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:45 am
((Valiant's a perv whee ))

"so, class, any questions, comments or concerns?"Camilla said smiling after finishing her lecture. she loved the first day, her favorite part was meeting all the new students.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:34 pm
((I like the term "Flirt" ;3))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:35 pm
Ren was...dissinterested. Though he liked Alchemy a lot, he was rather...distracted. The teacher didn't help any better; her bubbly and smily additude was sickening for a girl her age. Nonetheless, Ren was in a bad mood. He said nothing as he flipped through the text book mindlessly, listening to those around them pumped for a day full of introductions and explorations. Ren knew most of his teachers, having had them before, and had already been here long enough to know his way around. He listened in on the newbie behind him and Scott to the younger year, knowing very well that he chose a bad spot to sit at. Scott, for the most part, pissed him off. He didn't know why he disliked him, but he did. Probably because he was friendly and likeable; talented obviously and not a bad guy. Even the teacher adored him as she commended his little alchemy show on his desk. Ren slammed the book shut, unaware of how loud it was in the large, high-ceiling room. It echoed and quieted some chatter. Ren stood from his desk then, looking at his teacher (Camilla) as she ended her lecture.

"Can I leave? I think I'm going to throw up, right about now..." Ren did not hurry, no, but simply took his time. He felt sick, and left her room before she even said anything to the bathroom where he proceeded in hacking up anything he ate the day prior.

[ Yes, I'm a masochist and a little bit of a sadist when it comes to my characters. twisted

And I think partly why no one has posted is because no one really wants to post about their classes forever. How about we go to second period already and then have free roam? I mean, it's only the first day... It's just an option though. ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:53 pm
((Thats fine, the classroom thing wasnt ever emtn to be something that took up loads of posts anyway, i just wanted the first class of every lesson to be abit longer in post because it helps make it easier to understand what actually happens, after the first lesson of a class is done, the teacher and students no longer need to go through constant boring classroom posts unless its very important to the story whee ))  

uki-katzugowa

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:09 pm
Thane howled as he rummaged though his den. This brain perceived time differently as a wolf, so he took precaution and placed what looked like a clock on the wall. He let out a slow and silent hiss and something slithered through the ground. He lowed his ears back against his head and arched down to attack position and struck at the object hard. Mauling his K-9's and shredding it apart. The other wolves looked at him, then back to what they were originally doing. Looking at the object, his brain began to form words. Bringing colour to his eyes. Thane started to howl which turned into a rather loud scream of pain; which could jst be about heard from the school gates. The other wolves began to howl to mask his scream as thane started to transform back into a human. "Quaero dare formam priorem. Et minus dolor anima mea fert c** omnis trabea. Mutare suscipit tempus dimitteret. Potest iterum quod sit integra." The words roll off his tongue like they were inscribed to his forehead. The transformation stops and thane stands there int he wood. "Hmmm. Not as long as i expected. I guess i should timed it better then." He mumbled to him-self as he picked up some clothes that were in a bag hiding in his den. Thane quickly assembled his clothing and rushed to put them on. 's**t' He thought looking at the clock to see what time it was. 1st Period was coming to an end' and fast. He whistled gathering the pack and started to make a run towards the court yard of the school.

(Translation: "Give the original form i seek. And less the pain my soul brings with every shift. Release the time it takes to change. That i can be once again be whole." )

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:30 am
Mira managed to make her way out into the courtyard after stopping to ask a few students why they werent in class or on one occasion to shoo a gryphon out a window after it had managed to get in and cause abit of damage to one of the students rooms. by the time she got out of the building and stood on the front steps, Mira looked back to her watch to see that she should have already been back to her classroom as she sighed. ".....guess i wont be taking a stroll after all."

Mimari smiled and laughed to herself quietly as she watched Artemis and his little woman problem before leaning back and looking to the clock. "uh....hey, Mr.Svarting, can i go? Its almost end of lesson anyway, and ive finish what you asked me to do."  

uki-katzugowa

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:59 pm
The Air was suddenly filled with a slight chill, but not the cold kind. It was a chill associated with fear. In the distance a figure seemed to be walking towards the school, but as this figure came closer, it became clear it wasn't human. Five miles away from the school and the full size of the figure could have been estimated correctly at 500ft tall. It was a humanoid creature with massive slabs and columns of stone built into the body, and it seemed to wear parts of a castle and other stone work buildings as clothing. It was heading directly for the school. The head mistress would here a young mans voice wisper in her ear, "Don't attack it. You'll regret it instantly."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff