Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Pumpkin Love - Accepting/Open/Monsters and Humans Welcome! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:34 pm
"Thank you~" Pumpkin found herself grinning once more, pleased to hear Lucy say what she did. After a few moments, almost entirely at random, she asked, "So, Lucy, what does one wear to a museum...?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:42 pm
Lucy grinned. "Are you planning on catching his attention, or getting him to bend you over a table and ravish you? Because I can help you with either."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:04 pm
For a couple moments, Pumpkin's face grew to a bright red at the mere thought. Once she was able to block the fantasy from her mind for the moment being, she sheepishly replied, "I want to dress nice. I don't want anything odd or promiscuous looking, but I still want to catch his attention. Even if a little bit..."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:44 pm
User Image
▲ ► ▼ ◄

ℂℓαu∂ιą

We're gonna light this room on fire!

Claudia laughed at ana's happiness. she thought back."Much longer then I care to admit really. If i told you I would have to kill you." she said laughing again. She grabbed a scrunchy head band and got behind the girl using it to push her hair back from her face.She picked up a jar of facial off her station. "Lean back, and let me get this on." she said softly.

Move your body, use your body, lose control!

•°o.O O.o°•

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:07 pm
"Okay," Lucy said, a little reluctantly. "Come on, I'll show you my Closet of Many Wondrous Things and Various Magical Toys of the Pleasurable Sort, and I know that's a long title but really, I'm so fabulous I need that many words to describe my closet." Lucy grabbed her friend's hand, and led her towards her home, which had an ominous black cloud over it all the time. Lucy so loved to freak out the neighbors.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:07 pm
The ominous cloud was always something that Pumpkin found amusing whenever she visited Lucy's home. It also made her a little nostalgic, sometimes even homesick for her childhood enviornment. But alas, she made a decision to move to the human world and she was going to live with that decision.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:43 pm
When Lucy walked through the front door of her home, twenty-one doves were released. This, in fact, happened whenever she walked through a doorway in her home, and when she opened the refrigerator or closet, turned on her TV, or opened a can of soda. She ignored the doves and dragged her friend to her closet, which she opened (again ignoring the doves) and examined the clothes within. "Hmm..." she murmured, extricating a shiny dress from the magical bowels of her closet. "No..." The dress went up in flames. This repeated several times, and then Lucy threw her hands in the air and said, "You find something in there and I'll tell you how much it makes you look like you want him to throw you on a table and have his way with you. And avoid the orange-and-black section. That's only for me." Then she flopped onto the bed, observing her friend. She just didn't want to admit she was terrible at picking out outfits that weren't entirely orange and black.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:57 pm
Pumpkin carefully dug through the clothes in the closet. Before long, she pulled out a white dress that had a long slit at one side for the leg. Red rosebuds carefully deccorated the one sleeve it had. The dress, in design, almost resembled the roman fashions of the past, except with far more modern elements. "Well..uhm...how would this look on me?

{Sorry for the crap description. >.<}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:10 pm
Lucy pursed her lips and then nodded. "My bathroom's infested with magical miceroaches, so you'll have to change in here." She turned her back and said, "Tell me when you have it on. Promise not to peek. As long as you promise to help me hook up with a hot teacher."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:42 pm
"Alright, I promise." Pumpkin replied with a soft chuckle before going on to change out of her current outfit and into the dress that she had picked out. Upon finishing, she asked in a chipper tone, "So, how do I look?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:08 pm
Lucy considered her friend for a second and said, "If you weren't like a sister to me, I'd strap you to this bed and enjoy you thoroughly. I think you're ready to go seduce that cutie of yours."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:29 pm
Anabell leaned back as Claudia asked and closed her eyes to make the facial stuff easier to spread out. "Oh, you wouldn't have to kill me." She smiled about the little joke the two were having between each other, still feeling a bit finicky. She fidgeted with her fingers as she held her face still. "Maybe maim, or seriously injure. But not kill."

---

Gabriel pulled his watch to his face and sighed, looking at the time. He blessed the poor cosmetologist that was dealing with his sister and continued on working, a bit concerned. Ana wasn't away for long very often, and when she was it meant she was either up to trouble or he'd have to clean something up later. Both could be possible, and it wasn't even noon.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:02 pm
Pumpkin's face lit up with delight. She was attractive? Really and truly? "I'm happy to hear it~ ...So...do you think you could give me directions to the museum? Last time I tried to use the map on my cellphone I ended up in Mexico."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:26 pm
With a heavy sigh, Lucy hugged her friend. "I don't know what I'm going to do with you," she declared dramatically. "I'll take you there, sweetie. I want to hold your hand some more." She grabbed her friend's hand and walked out, whistling cheerfully as they walked towards the museum.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:08 pm
"Thank you again so much for letting us show your work here." Lucien told the artist he'd been working with with a smile as he shook the man's hand. "If there's anything else we need I'll be sure to let you know. Even more so if your work proves to be rather popular." he said as he walked the man to the front steps to see him off. The man had to go, but the exhibit was nearly ready to go at this point.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff