Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Whitethorne House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:58 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Aldanis Varren

Ex-prisoner of Azkaban
╚══════════════╝

Aldanis could no longer feel his hold over Gearvin, and Arthur's appearance meant it had been severed. He dodged the girl's hex and responded to Arthur's charm by conjuring a flame sword to deflect the ropes. This would not be a duel he could win. Thusly, he employed the same tactic used by the blond witch in their last encounter. He threw a blasting hex at them, then reached into his pocket for a pinch of Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder. In the ensuing darkness, he fled.

▂▃▅Out Of Character: This is prior to his death in Hogsmeade.▅▃▂

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:14 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Gearvin Whitethorne
Owner of Whizz Hard Books

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Gearvin flinched away from Chris as his son wrapped him up. "Get away! You shouldn't be around me!" Gearvin tried to move away from Chris and Chalmes, afraid that he'd somehow attack them while they were so close.

Propriety helps to keep a distinction between those that have pride, and those that have none.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
State: Confused, in pain
OOC: ...

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

Chalmes and Christopher "Chris" Whitethorne
Squibs

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chris looked over to Chalmes, concern all over his face. He'd never heard his father react that way before, and was worried about what that meant for his state of mind. Grabbing Gearvin by the shoulders, he held him in place firmly. "Not going to happen, Father. Like it or not, we're staying right here."

Chalmes looked over to the fight occurring and breathed a sigh of relief. It looked as though the battle was over, but he worried about whether or not he was truly all right. Walking over to the two, he scratched the back of his head. "Um, thanks, mates. He's gone, right? He's not going to be back, I hope. 'Cause I owe him a beating if he ever shows back up."

--------------------------
State: Concerned
--------------------------

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:05 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
Head Auror Ministry Of Magic
Order Of Merlinˌ Third Class
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Despite it all, I do this job for my children Tamara and William

With Aldanis gone, Arthur could finally relax. The mental battle really took a toll on him. Stopping, he leaned against the wall and slipped his wand into his pocket. "Yes Chalmes. He's gone. I doubt he's going to return. Mister Whitethorne, are you alright?"

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara came back inside from the backyard after restoring the garden with a wave of her wand. She knelt beside Gearvin and healed the wound on his arm. "Sorry about the bite, Mister Whitethorne."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:21 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Gearvin Whitethorne
Owner of Whizz Hard Books

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

With Chris being insistant about staying near him, Gearvin sagged a bit. Reluctantly, he looked around, and when he lifted his wand hand, he winced. He looked over to the man who had addressed him and frowned. "Am I to assume you were responsible for freeing me? If so, then thank you. I am not certain, however, as to how I am at the moment. I believe that my head has seen better days, however." Wincing, his other hand rose to his temple, certain that he was having a migraine.

Gearvin rose an eyebrow at the woman that came over to heal his arm, and realized that she apologized. He drew himself together enough to look at her directly. "You should not have to apologize. If anything, I believe that my actions of late have not been my own, and I would be a poor person to assume that I should blame you for assisting in helping me."

Propriety helps to keep a distinction between those that have pride, and those that have none.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
State: Confused, in pain

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara smiled when Gearvin said that she didn't need to apologize, but inclined her head anyway. "Still, sir, I could have down what needed to be done in a more effective manner. I let my animal side out," she said with a toothy grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
Head Auror Ministry Of Magic
Order Of Merlinˌ Third Class
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Despite it all, I do this job for my children Tamara and William

When Gearvin thanked him for rescuing him, Arthur nodded. He was still winded from the mental battle. "Tam, I'm going to head back to the office. In the mean time, Mister Whitethorne, I'm going to assign an Auror to watch your house, and one to watch your shop. Just to make sure he doesn't return." With a nod to his daughter, Arthur apparated out.

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:49 am
User Image

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Anastasia Whitethorne

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Anastasia sighed as she walked around her house cleaning. It had been several months since she had learned that her husband's odd behavior had been caused by a madman and escaped convict, and as their home returned to a semblance of normal, the same couldn't be said about her husband. He wouldn't say it, of course, but something about the way he acted seemed a bit more off than usual. Then again, she didn't know how someone reacted to being imperioused. How does anyone recover from that? At least there was one good thing after the duel in her house (In her house! Merlin!). Aldanis was gone, though that didn't leave Gearvin less jumpy. However, it seemed that any hard feelings between her husband and their sons had blown away like they hadn't exsisted in the first place.

----------------------------------
State: Worried

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:01 pm
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chalmes Whitethorne
Squib

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chalmes relaxed as he was tinkering with an old radio. He turned it this way and that, regarding the circuit board he held in his hand. Ugh. He chucked it to the side, frowning. Another radio, toast. He would tend to curse the magical members of his family over it, especially since muggle devices had a tendency to die around the house. Which might explain why Chris tended to take his schoolwork to the library computers when he needed a report typed or research to do. Chalmes, well, he just usually worked on his whenever. He collapsed back onto his bed, one arm covering his face. Well, this just bit. His latest radio hadn't lasted three months, and now he was stuck with nothing to do. Well, his father would argue that he could read a book, but well, that only went so far, really. Now, he was bored. Chris was, of course, at the library, doing homework, and his mother was out. He of course, had nothing to do. He almost wished that something exciting would happen. Almost. The last time something exciting happened, he'd nearly been abra kadabraed. He didn't want to be cursed at again.

Don't think I'm weak, that would be your first mistake...

-------------------------
State: Bored

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:34 pm
User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Why am I here? she thought to herself as she approached the home of the Whitethornes. I'm here to check up on Gearvin, that's all. And maybe Chalmes... she thought, then sighed. "Okay, fine. I'm here to see Chalmes," she said aloud and sighed again. Damn my interests. She approached the front door and knocked, composing herself as she waited.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chalmes Whitethorne
Squib

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chalmes frowned as he heard a knock at the door. Well, none of his mates from school were around, and he doubted that Chris left his key. Who had decided to knock? He made his way downstairs, and peeked through the peephole. He blinked. Tammy? He hadn't seen her since the incident with his father, and that had been a bad day to remember. What was going on now? He opened the door. "Um, hey Tammy. What's up?"

State: Surprised

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:01 pm
User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

"Oh, um, hey Chalmes," Tammy said, suddenly finding her voice sounding a little nervous. She smiled and bit the inside of her lip. "Um, I came by to see how everyone was doing. You know, check up on you... and your dad of course."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:31 pm
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chalmes Whitethorne
Squib

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chalmes leaned against the doorway, his eyebrows raised. "Father isn't here right now. He had to work late tonight. Otherwise, everyone's fine." He frowned, noticing her voice's tremor. "You all right, mate? You sound kinda shaky."

State: Surprised

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:04 am
User Image

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Anastasia Whitethorne

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Anastasia was walking from the store. Her arms were full of groceries, and she hummed a tune to herself. She was actually happy to see that family life was returning to some semblance of order. She finally turned the corner to head to the street with her home, when she noticed something off in an alleyway. Frowning, she approached it.Something seemed off underneath an old carriage shed. Her eyes widened, however, when she realized that what she was looking at was a body. A dead body, with an arrow in it. She hurried over, dropping her bags to the ground as she checked it out. Her hands trembled as she fingered the arrow, then pulled it out, checking for a pulse as she manoeuvred the arrow out of the way. "Oh my god, please don't be dead."

State: Panicked

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items