Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Rejected Olympics - PAINTBALLZ!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:14 pm
Kyuui Kiwi

I lied. I do have the froggy. Gonna copy you. lol Even if we don't get 20s, at least we won't lose points trying!

Hehe... We'll be racking up more points for Durem at least! We're catching up to Gambino, I think.

I really want to get the 20 on this account because since we've gained all the items what we're really after is achievements. This is the only account I have that's a "Champion", so with a 20 here I'll have all my achievements! Looks like it'll be a tough fight though. That achievement will be hard earned! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:16 pm
Ned-san
Kyuui Kiwi

I lied. I do have the froggy. Gonna copy you. lol Even if we don't get 20s, at least we won't lose points trying!

Hehe... We'll be racking up more points for Durem at least! We're catching up to Gambino, I think.

I really want to get the 20 on this account because since we've gained all the items what we're really after is achievements. This is the only account I have that's a "Champion", so with a 20 here I'll have all my achievements! Looks like it'll be a tough fight though. That achievement will be hard earned! whee

Yep, really want that achievement too. I've done lots of work before they nerfed all the games evil As long as they fix the lag, and perhaps the ratio if possible, I'd be able to get a 20 in no time.  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:17 pm
Kyuui Kiwi

Yep, really want that achievement too. I've done lots of work before they nerfed all the games evil As long as they fix the lag, and perhaps the ratio if possible, I'd be able to get a 20 in no time.

Sneaky strategy #2... what do I look like now? wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:19 pm
Ned-san
Kyuui Kiwi

Sneaky strategy #2... what do I look like now? wink

LOL. Wow. Could work, but personally I just look at people's stars and imps, not their clothes. wink

I'm doing much better, I just need more time.. the first like 5 seconds are already used up for immunity. Even like an extra 10 seconds would do wonders for my score.

got a 17! WHY YOU PEOPLE NO SPREAD OUT?!?!? gonk  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:29 pm
Kyuui Kiwi

LOL. Wow. Could work, but personally I just look at people's stars and imps, not their clothes. wink

I'm doing much better, I just need more time.. the first like 5 seconds are already used up for immunity. Even like an extra 10 seconds would do wonders for my score.

Ah, but sometimes it's tough to tell who's imp belongs to who, right? smile So you may see the imp but not know who to hit, lol. The beauty of it is, since I'm on Durem's team I'm expected to play dirty. xD To me, it's just guerrilla warfare. wink

When I get in the first thing I do is move. If everybody would do that, it would make everything work so much better! Especially for Durem's team. This clumping together only helps the others and cripples Durem.

Oh, and I'm up to 15 now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:33 pm
Ned-san
Kyuui Kiwi

Ah, but sometimes it's tough to tell who's imp belongs to who, right? smile So you may see the imp but not know who to hit, lol. The beauty of it is, since I'm on Durem's team I'm expected to play dirty. xD

When I get in the first thing I do is move. If everybody would do that, it would make everything work so much better! Especially for Durem's team. This clumping together only helps the others and cripples Durem.

Haha, well I'm not quite sure if hitting the imp does anything at the moment. A few times I thought it did, but that might just be from lag. Still not really sure.

Nice on the 15. blaugh  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

smarterish

Fashionable Smoker

1,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:44 pm
u guise frum durum r sew week. eye gits 20 on furst trie. y u sew week?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:45 pm
For anyone who cares, found someone making some neat, very cheap custom banners for your team:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/rejected-olympics-2012/custom-banners-100g-post-styles-500g-freebies/t.81188637_166/  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:51 pm
Kyuui Kiwi

Oh, nice banners! 3nodding

Argh, this is frustrating, always having a sea of red avis covering up all your targets! Move out of the way, Durem! stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:54 pm
Kyuui Kiwi

lol, I just saw you in the game again, with your regular avi. I bet you didn't recognize me. wink  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:54 pm
Ned-san
Kyuui Kiwi

Oh, nice banners! 3nodding

Argh, this is frustrating, always having a sea of red avis covering up all your targets! Move out of the way, Durem! stressed

I just saw an admin named Zero Omega! whee Was trying to splatter him bad crying Should have screenied T^T.

Edit: What do you mean you saw my regular avi? :O  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:55 pm
Kyuui Kiwi

I just saw an admin named Zero Omega! whee Was trying to splatter him bad crying Should have screenied T^T.

lol, that would have been awesome!

Y'know, in this avi I think I'm helping out my fellow teammates. Unlike every other Duremite on the field, I'm not covering up all the other targets, lol.  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:57 pm
Kyuui Kiwi

Weird.... You're still the frog here, but in the game I was seeing your old avi. I guess the PNG files didn't get updated. Ugh. Who knows which avi people are seeing of me, lol.

THat would probably be because I had seen your avi in the game earlier today, so that's the one that's saved in my cache.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:58 pm
Ned-san
Kyuui Kiwi

Weird.... You're still the frog here, but in the game I was seeing your old avi. I guess the PNG files didn't get updated. Ugh. Who knows which avi people are seeing of me, lol.

THat would probably be because I had seen your avi in the game earlier today, so that's the one that's saved in my cache.

Maybe thats why I'm still getting hit a lot. I was surprised how many times people hit me as a frog.

No 20 yet?  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:00 pm
Kyuui Kiwi

Maybe thats why I'm still getting hit a lot. I was surprised how many times people hit me as a frog.

No 20 yet?

Not yet, and now it's getting worse and worse. Fewer and fewer targets, and more and more Durem members crowding the screen and lagging it out. I guess all the other teams have gotten their scores, so now it's just Durem who's desperate to try and get their scores up... which makes it progressively worse for them.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff