Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Luchino Caffe ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:24 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Serena shrugged and nodded, in half agreement with Natasha. Maybe once Sebastian becomes used to having at least some of his sisters home, he would settle down, but then again, maybe not. Some children grew a lot more energetic after outgrowing theirs toddler years. "Well, until then, give me a call if you need help, and don't be shy." Serena hadn't understood why her friend never invited her over. Perhaps she just didn't like asking others for help? Or maybe she was embarrassed about her home being a constant mess? That last one may not have been true, but it was assumable since Nat lived with a rather large family.

Upon receiving her hot cup of coffee, Serena smiled at the barista and thanked her. Leaning back in her chair, the woman sipped on her drink slowly in an attempt to avoid burning her tongue. Fresh coffee tasted delicious, but it was just too hot. "Cameron graduated this year, so he's home," Serena explained, answering her friend's question. "He'll be living at home for a while, though he did apply for - - a professional sport." Before the brunette could stop herself, she almost sputtered out Professional Quidditch. "He's quite into the athletics and whatnot. Guess my boy likes to stay in a great physical shape. That's not so hard to do though; I always prepare healthy dinners and salads." Hopefully, talking about food would veer away from talking about what sport her son applied for. It wasn't like Natasha would even know what Quidditch was. Hell, Serena barely knew what it was, and if she tried to even explain it to her friend, the woman would think her completely bizarre!

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:01 am
User Image
Natasha is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Lovely at Luchino Caffespace
CURRENTLY // loving my husband, Jonathanspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Serenaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's nice to have a day out of the house...' spacespac

✽ ✽ ✽ She said, I was seven and you were nine, I looked at you
like the stars that shined in the sky, the pretty lights.
✽ ✽ ✽
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceNatasha smiled and nodded, glad that Serena wasn't being pushy over it. "I'll be sure to," she told her, wishing that it were possible. She didn't quite know why the other woman put up with her seeming aversion to having company, but she was grateful for it. It was nice to have a friend she could relate to. Of course, it'd be nicer to have one she didn't have to lie to all the time, but beggars can't be choosers, after all. And really, Serena was a very nice friend to have. She just wished she didn't have to keep secrets from her. She didn't quite know what the laws were regarding muggles knowing about magic... maybe she'd talk to Jonathan and see if she could open up, just this once.

spaceNatasha smiled as she listened to Serena talk about her son. It was a bit strange, knowing that they both had children who were apparently about the same age. She wouldn't have guessed that the day they'd met. Although, stranger things had certainly happened. Actually, Nat thought that meeting Serena was probably one of the most normal things that'd ever happened to her. "He'll be playing professionally? That's very impressive, you must be so proud!" Nat declared, eyes bright. "What does he play? You know, I don't think you've ever mentioned it," she said, suddenly realizing that, if Serena had ever shared what sport her son played, she didn't recall. Of course, she'd never told Serena about Adalaide's athletics, either... mostly because Adalaide played a sport that Serena wouldn't even know existed. And anyway, it hadn't been her ambition to play professionally, so what did it matter? At least Adalaide's career choice was an easy one to cover up. She could just say she worked with plants, like Jon did.

spaceJust then, Sebastian spilled his drink on the table, muttering a small 'oopsie,' and giving his mother an incredulous look. His finger went to his chin and his mouth formed a small 'o', expression akin to a visual embodiment of 'did I do that?' She sighed and grabbed a napkin, hurrying to mop up the drink... which she realized was definitely not water. She grit her teeth; it'd definitely been water when the waitress had brought it to them, she was sure of it. But, the pale orange color soaking the white napkins and the sugary-sweet scent was more than enough evidence that he'd been drinking juice. She froze for a second, panicked, and then realized that it was highly unlikely that Serena would notice anything off. She hardly would've noticed what was in Sebastian's cup, after all. She offered the woman a small smile, clearly flustered. "Sorry about that. What were you saying?" She really, really hoped that the woman hadn't noticed anything odd, even though logic told her it was highly unlikely that she would. Hell, she knew about magic and some of it still managed to slip right under her nose, after all.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ✽ ✽ ✽ I'll be eighty-seven; you'll be eighty-nine; I'll still look at you
                                                          Like the stars that shine in the sky, oh my my my...
                                                          ✽ ✽ ✽

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:04 pm
User Image

One more kiss and we'll say goodbye
One last glass, you and I are over, almost over

╔════════════════════════════╗
Amanda Davis
Slytherin Alumna - Twenty Six Years Old - Pureblood
International Magical Office of Law

╚════════════════════════════╝

Amanda finally swallowed her pride and decided it would be best if August was at least aware that he was going to be a father. From there, they could figure out if he was going to be in their kid’s life or not. If he didn’t want to be, Amanda wasn’t going to try and force him to be. Hell, he could go on with his life, pretending that he hadn’t gotten her pregnant for all she cared. It wasn’t like she needed his money to help raise her child – she had a well paying job that would allow for her to take a maternity leave, and she had money saved up in the Gringotts Wizarding Bank. Plus, Kaitlyn would surely help her if she needed it – both money wise and in actually raising the kid. And if she didn’t, the Slytherin alumna would kindly point out that Katie had just brought home an eleven year old that they now had to raise, who was only related to them because of their alcoholic father. Well, there was already one thing Oliver and Mandy’s soon(ish) to be baby had in common: they both had alcoholic fathers.

Walking into the cafe and waited to be seated, which only took a moment. This place wasn’t typically busy during the day; it really came alive – if you could call that coming alive – once the sun went down. When the waiter came over, the blonde ordered, “I’ll take a Panino Italia and a glass of orange juice.” The twenty six year old was getting hungry, and frankly, she didn’t want to wait around for August to arrive before ordering. Hell, she wasn’t even entirely sure if her ex boyfriend would show up. Maybe he decided he’d rather drown in liquor in an alley somewhere than find out why Amanda wanted to talk to him.

Heard it all before a million times
One last sip, you and I are over, almost over

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:23 pm
User Image
A U G U S T
M O R R I S

unemployedalcoholic

August finished his f** and stomped it out on the ground before walking into the restaurant. He wasn't sure what his ex wanted wit him. When he'd started drinking, she had made it pretty clear she never wanted to see him again. Which had then prompted him to tell Riley who had then sent him off to AA and a short rehab stint. That hadn't lasted too long though only a couple weeks to get the toxins out of his system, and now just AA every week. It was hell really. Sober was hell. The fags helped, but it was hard being sober and dealing with what had happened to his family.

He sighed and scratched his head as he looked around the restaraunt before spotting Amanda sitting at a table. The waitress was just bringing her a sandwich and orange juice. He quickly made his way over and caught the waitress before she left the table. "Can I just have a raspberry tea." The girl looked bewildered but nodded and headed off to grab that while he sat down. He looked over Amanda curiously for a few moments, thinking about it. "You look... well... " He muttered, crossing his arms as he watched her warily. He was expecting some screaming and angry words. Or maybe crying. He didn't know. He wasn't even sure how hurt she'd been. He'd been pretty ******** up last time he saw her... not that he wasn't ******** up now. Just a little less ******** up.... He sighed and rubbed a hand over his face.

OOC:
Kiska166

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:05 pm
User Image

Amanda Davis

As the waitress placed Amanda’s order on the table in front of her, August showed up. The blonde didn’t even have to look up to know he was there; the stench of cigarettes was strong enough to announce his arrival. Once he ordered tea, the waitress scurried off, and he took a seat. Some might even say I look like I’m glowing, she refrained from saying though a part of her wished she had. Laying this news onto her ex boyfriend that way was definitely not the best way to do it, but Amanda could think of worse ways. For instance, sending him a letter, or waiting to tell him after the baby was born. Now that would be pretty funny. Just imagine August’s reaction to seeing an infant in Amanda’s arms a year after their break up. “Thanks. You look... well, like yourself. Your smell sure has changed, though –” – but it hasn’t gotten any better. The smell of alcohol was replaced with cigarettes.

“Alright, look. I didn’t invite you here to insult you,” she said before taking a long sip from her glass of orange juice. “I invited you here because I need to tell you something.” Suddenly, Amanda lost her appetite. She had no urge to take one bite of the food in her plate. Looking at the ham and cheese sandwich only made her want to vomit, so she looked back up and locked her eyes with August’s. “Just promise me you won’t overreact. You have full decision making power in what you want to do, even if that means pretending you don’t exist. I won’t even ask you for money.” The expression she read on her ex’s face was one of curiosity and quizzicality. Figuring she had to tell him now or else he’d just get more confused, Amanda cleared her throat and spoke quietly, yet clearly. “I’m pregnant.”

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:30 am
User Image
A U G U S T
M O R R I S

unemployedalcoholic

August blinked and shrugged.He deserved her insult. To be fair he'd always smoked... that smell just used to be masked by the stink of alcohol. Now it was all he had. And he was only a couple weeks sober... so the itch for the drinks was still strong, and the only thing that helped him cope with it were his fags. "I'm pretty sure I'd deserve it if you did invite me here just to insult me." He commented. And he wasn't wrong. Sure his life had gone to s**t, and half his family had died... but that didn't give him the right to treat the people around him like crap and try and drown himself in alcohol.... Dani was still a bloody mess and Chase wouldn't even speak to him... so he'd pretty much ******** himself over by ******** up his relationship with Amanda....

She deserved better than him though. He waited quietly to hear her news. He expected it to be something like 'I'm dating someone new' or some bullshit like that. She seemed like the type to inform him of her moving on just so he was prepared for it when he saw it. Of course what he wanted her to say was that she wanted to get back together, but that was a farfetched dream that would never happen. He was far too much of a mess for her to ever want him back. What she did say... was nothing he had expected. He stared at her, his jaw literally hanging open. "Wait... with m.... I mean.... is.... mine?" He stuttered out, staring at her. What the ********? What did this mean.... for them? For him? Jesus christ. Not that he didn't like kids... but he was barely taking care of himself...

He blinked, and immediately his mind began making plans. He would need to crack down on trying to find a job now. And he'd have to tell Riley... Ry would kill him if he didn't share this kind of news. But.... what did Amanda want. That was the real question. He would understand if she didn't want him anywhere near the kid... though he'd hate to be that kind of father. He wasn't prepared for this, but that didn't change the fact that he wasn't a bad person.... he'd just gotten lost along the way somehow. "What do you want?" He asked slowly, looking at her quizzically. "I mean with me. If you want me out of your life... I'll go... but I mean.... I don't want too. I've never wanted that. Especially not with this added news...."
OOC:
Kiska166

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:57 pm
User Image

Amanda Davis

Amanda shrugged at August’s comment. At the very least, he understood that he’s been a complete piece of s**t lately. However, Amanda still wouldn’t invite him out just to insult him. The woman had better things to do than waste her precious time and effort on scum, which is basically what the man sitting across from her was. It was sad and the blonde wished it wasn’t so, but it was true. He was just like her father and she hated it. Never in a million years would she have thought she’s fall for someone like him. She didn’t want her father in her life and maybe that was why she was so hesitant in telling August he was even going to be a father. If she and Kaitlyn didn’t want an alcoholic dad, why would her kid want that?

After Amanda laid the news of her pregnancy upon August, she gave him a moment to accept it. His reaction had gone exactly as she expected it to. The shock was clear on his face and in his voice when he managed to spurt out a question that didn’t make sense although Amanda understood exactly what he was trying to ask. “Yes. It’s your kid,” she answered, but added in, “It can’t be anyone else’s,” before August had a chance to question her about if she had slept with anyone else. She hadn’t. Ever. Even before August. Kind of lame, wasn’t it? She met him when she was eighteen, and their relationship wasn’t anything serious back then, but he was still the only guy she liked enough to date (and who wasn’t scared of her). After nine years, the couple has been to Hell and back (and to Hell again), and just when Amanda thought she could free herself from all the s**t, she found out she’s pregnant.

Amanda raised an eyebrow at August’s question, waiting for him to elaborate on what he meant. Did what she want really matter to him? She already explained that he could do whatever he wanted – be in the kid’s life, don’t be. Maybe he did care enough to do as she wanted, but would it also be what he wanted? Or did they want opposite things? August continued, making it apparent that he did in fact want to be in both her and their child’s life. “Well..” she started, breathing in heavily and letting it out. “I never wanted you out of my life, either. But this… you.. it’s a little too insane for me to handle,” she admitted. “I want you to start getting your life together again. If not for me, then at least for our baby.” If he didn’t stop drinking – Amanda wasn’t aware that he had gone into rehab – and he didn’t start cleaning himself up and getting some kind of job, she would be okay with not letting him be a part of their child’s life. However, she would really love having him back in the family if he did.

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:30 pm
User Image
A U G U S T
M O R R I S

unemployedalcoholic

August blinked at her for a few long moments. Was she daft? He barely stopped himself from asking her just that. At least he wasn't that stupid anymore. Drunk him was definitely that stupid. Sober him wasn't. Thank God for that. He let her finish her sentence before he answered. "You realize I'm sober right?" He asked slowly, raising an eyebrow at her. "2 months sober actually...." He wouldn't ever admit it but driving her away was what had changed his mind. Her leaving him had given him the extra push to start getting his s**t together. He paused for a long time, swirling the straw in his tea for a few moments before taking a sip.

"I'm not perfect. I'm still jobless. And I'm always going to be an alcoholic, but I'm sober. And I'm going to stay sober. I know you probably hate me. I know I was a shite boyfriend. But.... I did love you. Still do. Probably always will." He shrugged, staring at her for a few long moments before finally glancing away. Watching her just reminding him how much he'd ******** up. "And I'm going to love our kid too...." He shrugged, staring at his hands, fidgeting quietly.

"I've got a lot of excuses. I've got a lot of good reasons to be an alcoholic, but they're still all excuses. Because I always had better reasons to not, they were just harder. I'm sorry I ******** up. I'll make it up to you one day though. I promise."
OOC:
Kiska166

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:34 pm
User Image

Amanda Davis

Amanda raised both eyebrows slightly, trying to hide her astonishment. August was two months sober? The couple had broken up just over two months ago, which explains why the blonde had no idea her ex hadn’t been drinking. Unlike her sister, she doesn’t stalk someone after ridding them from her life. “You hadn’t drank in two months?” she asked, still surprised, yet curious. She wanted to know what had finally made him decide to stop. Clearly, their fighting and her nagging wasn’t what worked; otherwise, August would have stopped drinking a long time ago. Instead of asking, the woman let him continue. It seemed as though he had a lot more to say.

When the blond admitted to still being jobless, Amanda shrugged. She imagined it took time to find work right after having your life go down a shithole. “I don’t hate you,” she interrupted. It was true, though. She hated the drinking, the smoking, the unemployment, but she could never replace the love she felt for him with hatred. That did not mean she was willing to get back together though. At least, not until he had his life under control once again. “How about this?” she started when August said he’d make it up to her one day. “I’ll keep you updated on the pregnancy, but for now, just focus on what’s best for you and our kid. And when it’s born, we’ll figure something out.” Hopefully, he’d manage to get his life a little more together by then. “And don’t be afraid to come to me if you need some support.” Turning to Amanda on a bad day was a lot better than turning to alcohol.

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:12 pm
User Image
A U G U S T
M O R R I S

unemployedalcoholic

He watched her process his information, with a apathetic look on his face. He shrugged when she said she didn't hate him. "You should." He muttered more to himself than to her. Part of him hoped she hadn't even heard him. He didn't need her knowing how much he hated himself most days. He had been a shitty friend, a shitty boyfriend, and a shitty brother for far too long. Instead of helping Dani, he had just delved into the depths of addiction with her. Great move big brother great move.

He blinked, distracted by his thoughts by her next few sentences. He stared at her for a very long few moments in mostly shock. She was willing to work with him? She hadn't outright said she never wanted to get back together. What the actual ********? She hadn't said she wanted to get back together but still she hadn't said it was impossible either. He paused for a few long moments before replying. "That sounds fair..."

OOC:
Kiska166

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:45 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXMatteo Torsten Eriksson-Eide
AurorRavenclaw AlumnusMugglebornOlder Brother and Guardianspace

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Day by day, we have lost our edge
                                                      Don't you know? Forgotten is the life we led
                                                      Now it seems you don't care what the risk
                                                      The peaceful times, they have made us blind

╔═════════════════════════════════════════

Matteo arrived at his destination with his trusted motorcycle, parking in a right spot and removing his helmet. It was quite a cold autumn Friday night but at least his jacket was of great help. Entering the caffe, he looked over to see a particular blonde, his former schoolmate. Well, she was actually two years above him but they're good friends nevertheless, he didn't always spend his school time having to deal with his... colorful classmates. Taking a table for two, he took an order of decaf coffee as he was waiting for someone else.

═════════════════════════════════════════╝

So you can't fly if you never try
                                                      You told me oh long ago
                                                      But you left the wall, outside the gate
                                                      So more than ever, it's real

It was like a nightmare, it's painful for me ['Cause nobody wants to die too fast]xxxxxxxx
                                                      [Remember days of grief, now it's strange for me] I can see your face, I could hear your voicexxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Where :: Luchino Caffe
                                                      With :: Elysia Faye, hopefully
                                                      Wearing :: Biker-Style

Out.Of.Cases :: --

Mephis Inferni

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:20 pm
User Image

I am the firexxx
                                                          I am burning brighterxxxxxx
                                                          Roaring like a stormxxx
                                                          And I am the onexxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxLocationxxx
                                                          Luchino Caffexxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxCompanionxxx
                                                          Joellenxxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxMoodxxx
                                                          Excitedxxxxxx

A loud crack issued in the alley beside the cafe as Elysia and Joellen apparated in. She knelt down and straightened Joellen's dress, smiling. "You look so pretty, that dress suits you nicely dear." She kissed her on top of the head and took the young girl's hand as she lead them out of the alley. She made sure to stow her wand in her bag before striding out into the street. A few of the muggles were looking around, unable to find the source of the noise. Elysia smiled as she hit the sidewalk outside of the little cafe. She idly wondered why he'd pick this place, of all the restaurants in London.

Entering the cafe, she looked around not seeing the Matteo that she remembered. When asked if she wanted to take a seat, she shook her head. "No, I'm actually waiting on someone. Thank you though." Looking down to Joellen, she grinned real big again. "I can't wait to get a hot chocolate, they are so good. Have you ever had one when you were with Miss Steffi?"

xxxOOC:
                                                          Jade Galaksylph
                                                          Miss GryffindorK
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxSpeak here
                                                          Current outfit
                                                          xxxI've been waiting for
                                                          xxxxxxScreaming like a siren
                                                          xxxAlive and burning brighter

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝓐𝓰𝒆 ℱ𝓲𝓿𝒆 ℱ𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝒆 ℋ𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓭𝒆𝓷𝓽

Joellen clung tightly to Ely as they poofed to a spooky alley. She didn't like when they poofed, as it made her tummy hurt. Ely fixed her dress, so the girl pushed on her hair to fluff it a bit. She was really shivery, so she was happy when they started walking toward the restaurant. She watched Ely put away her wand, and vaguely the girl wondered why she did. When they walked into the little restaurant, someone asked if they could have seats. Jo nodded, but turned her head to a slow shake when the blonde said they were waiting on someone. When asked if Steffi ever got her hot chocolate, the girl furrowed her eyebrows. "I've had it 'fore. With Mommy and Daddy on Christmas. We'd always have some. But last time on Christmas there wasn't any... so I didn't like it." She sniffled, looking up at the blonde with teary eyes. With a timid sort of movement, the girl wrapped her arms around Ely's legs, hugging her as best she could with their height difference.

Bʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, I ɴᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ
Oғᴛᴇɴ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜʏ I ᴛʀʏ ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ
Sᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡᴇɪɢʜs ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛs ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ
Tᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ. Iᴛ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ, I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ
A ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ, ʏᴇs

𝒯𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐵𝑒 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇

{OoC}
Mephis Inferni

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 12:16 am
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXMatteo Torsten Eriksson-Eide
AurorRavenclaw AlumnusMugglebornOlder Brother and Guardianspace

Day by day, we have lost our edge
                                                      Don't you know? Forgotten is the life we led
                                                      Now it seems you don't care what the risk
                                                      The peaceful times, they have made us blind

╔═════════════════════════════════════════

Matteo was just drinking his coffee when he was watching people go in and out of the place, until he saw his old friend entering with a tiny kid. The kid was a whole lot younger than his little brother, and really short to begin with. He could name his nephew and nieces that were just as small as her but then it wasn't like he visited Rubin's loft alot. But what made the Swede bemused was that Ely didn't seem to recognize him since she looked like she was waiting for him, but then it has been so long since Matteo contacted anyone. Well, he may or may not have a few civil exchanges with his ex-classmate Darius who worked as a Hit Wizard but that was basically it. Nothing more, nothing less. Subtly fiddling his lip ring with his teeth, he stood up and approached the pair, greeting, "Hey Ely," But thinking that she might have not recognized him, it would sound abit weird, so he added, "It's me, Matteo Eriksson... Or well, it's Eriksson-Eide now but all the same. Long time, no see. D'you mind if I take a seat with you two?"

═════════════════════════════════════════╝

So you can't fly if you never try
                                                      You told me oh long ago
                                                      But you left the wall, outside the gate
                                                      So more than ever, it's real

It was like a nightmare, it's painful for me ['Cause nobody wants to die too fast]xxxxxxxx
                                                      [Remember days of grief, now it's strange for me] I can see your face, I could hear your voicexxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Where :: Luchino Caffe
                                                      With :: Elysia Faye, Joellen Faye
                                                      Wearing :: Biker-Style

Out.Of.Cases :: --

Mephis Inferni

Miss GryffindorK

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 12:44 am
User Image

I am the firexxx
                                                          I am burning brighterxxxxxx
                                                          Roaring like a stormxxx
                                                          And I am the onexxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxLocationxxx
                                                          Luchino Caffexxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxCompanionxxx
                                                          Joellenxxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxMoodxxx
                                                          Excitedxxxxxx

Elysia nodded and smiled warmly, putting her hand on Joellen's curly head. "That makes sense, I keep forgetting just how much you remember about your mommy and daddy. I wish I could have met them, I bet they were the bestest." Elysia was never bothered when Joellen mentioned her birth parents, remembering her own every time the girl did. Being an orphan wasn't easy, she couldn't imagine what it was like for little Joellen being so young. At least Elysia had been able to spend so much time with them before it happened.

A man approached them, with a helmet under his arm. He had tattoos, piercings, and was dressed much like how she remembered the punk style to be. And then he said his name, causing her eyes to go wide. "Matteo, for real? You look so much different than the teenager from school! I suppose a lot happened in the last ten years..." Her voiced trailed off and then she nodded, "Right, a table. Miss, table for three please."

She took Joellen's hand again, leading her to the booth behind the waitress and let her get in first. She then took a seat on the outside, smiling warmly. "I still can't believe it is you, this is kind of surreal. This is my daughter, Joellen. I adopted her last year from Steffi and Luke's orphanage, they have become really amazing people. Who'd have imagined those pranksters would do something so wonderful?"

Deciding that she was rambling enough for the moment, she looked at Matteo. "So, you had said in your letter that you had made it as a full Auror. How do you like it?" She grabbed a menu, sharing it with Joellen while listening to Matteo. "Order whatever you'd like, honey."

xxxOOC:
                                                          Jade Galaksylph
                                                          Miss GryffindorK
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxSpeak here
                                                          Current outfit
                                                          xxxI've been waiting for
                                                          xxxxxxScreaming like a siren
                                                          xxxAlive and burning brighter

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff