Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Densetsu

Back to Guilds

AN up in coming Naruto RP guild. 

Tags: Naruto, Densetsu, Jutsu, Roleplay, Ninja 

Reply Naruto: Souzoujutsu
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBaddJuju

Gracious Wife

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:03 am
Akemi Mercuraki

Sounds like a plan. A crew only subforum is perfect to have for planning out systems and plots. If you've written out a more detailed plot line, you can always PM it to me too, but I'll also keep an eye out for that crew subby~!

I'm pretty decent with guild story writing, but much better at making everything aesthetically pleasing. I can code (and write) rules, profiles, and the likes.. I would say that I'm pretty handy with Photoshop too.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:09 am
Aylin Reikasu
Akemi Mercuraki

Lol I'm a tad bit rusty, at coding, but with a few minutes of editing I can be on par. I can also do banners and what not. I don't got photoshop, but this art app for my ipad, which is what I'm using  

o0Blind0o
Crew

Invisible Member

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:11 am
o0Blind0o
Akemi Mercuraki
o0Blind0o
Akemi Mercuraki
o0Blind0o
Lol there's no plot, no we're to really post? I take it it's still under co.

Yeah, looking for helpers if you're interested. I am not giving up on this one and hopefully I can get it to IC stage for once, but we've done some plot discussion.
ehh sure why not, what can I do to assist

Various things. I mean there is so much as a Staff you'd could do help with Plot, recruiting, other behind the scenes stuff like Rules, profile approval and making the actual forms which will probably be at least partially based on the original. I wonder if I am scaring staff away by asking them to read all that old thing, but I think it' important to understand the origin of the RP.
That was my first attempt at a Naruto RP.
BRB got to go do something real quick.
well interesting. Do I need access to post and edit forums? I can approve profiles and what not.

That would help. If you read the the other welcome thread that's a good example of good people who just go out and vanish, but I suspect he's just gone for thanksgiving and the days surrounding it since he mentioned thanksgiving and people not being on because of it.
Anyway we had some discussion over important stuff over there. I imported him over from my Bleach RP.
I will go upgrade you then read and reply to the next person.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:19 am
Akemi Mercuraki
o0Blind0o
Akemi Mercuraki
o0Blind0o
Akemi Mercuraki
o0Blind0o
Lol there's no plot, no we're to really post? I take it it's still under co.

Yeah, looking for helpers if you're interested. I am not giving up on this one and hopefully I can get it to IC stage for once, but we've done some plot discussion.
ehh sure why not, what can I do to assist

Various things. I mean there is so much as a Staff you'd could do help with Plot, recruiting, other behind the scenes stuff like Rules, profile approval and making the actual forms which will probably be at least partially based on the original. I wonder if I am scaring staff away by asking them to read all that old thing, but I think it' important to understand the origin of the RP.
That was my first attempt at a Naruto RP.
BRB got to go do something real quick.
well interesting. Do I need access to post and edit forums? I can approve profiles and what not.

That would help. If you read the the other welcome thread that's a good example of good people who just go out and vanish, but I suspect he's just gone for thanksgiving and the days surrounding it since he mentioned thanksgiving and people not being on because of it.
Anyway we had some discussion over important stuff over there. I imported him over from my Bleach RP.
I will go upgrade you then read and reply to the next person.

Yea I read that stuff. So I'm think we should prioritize. Start with the guild home. Then rules and what not. Plot, character creation, yata yata  

o0Blind0o
Crew

Invisible Member

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

TheBaddJuju

Gracious Wife

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:20 am
o0Blind0o
Aylin Reikasu
Akemi Mercuraki

Lol I'm a tad bit rusty, at coding, but with a few minutes of editing I can be on par. I can also do banners and what not. I don't got photoshop, but this art app for my ipad, which is what I'm using

This is the kind of stuff I do with my photoshop on Gaia. Typically, I make posting formats for myself and other roleplayers, but I make banners, headers, footers, homepages, ect. I do my best to commish at high quality.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:22 am
Aylin Reikasu
Akemi Mercuraki

Sounds like a plan. A crew only subforum is perfect to have for planning out systems and plots. If you've written out a more detailed plot line, you can always PM it to me too, but I'll also keep an eye out for that crew subby~!

I'm pretty decent with guild story writing, but much better at making everything aesthetically pleasing. I can code (and write) rules, profiles, and the likes.. I would say that I'm pretty handy with Photoshop too.

if you look in other welcome thread. I had a good idea for helping us get to know each other. At least the guy I was created that thread for seemed to think so the only problem is no one is assigned to do that yet. While I thought of the idea I might not the best at bringing it to life. I think its' important that we all do what ever we can because it does take a lot of an RP of any type to stay together. It might be easier for simpler Rps, but the depth of the more complicated methods like Guilds is well worth it. Were creating our version of this world we all love. I been thinking of giving something PRIVATE up for my RPing but I always forget too, but I am always serious about it. It's just time that could be better spent working on this dream of mine. I love creating RPs, but I've never had a Guild reach IC status before.
I am going to watch an ep of one of my animes then make the test forum.
I get muse from all kinds of places so it's not just an ordinary break time.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:24 am
o0Blind0o
Aylin Reikasu
Akemi Mercuraki

I probably do, but its' not my mac so I am not messing with much that's not the internet. My art skills are more in the writing department anyway.
I wonder what kind of characters you two will make.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:25 am
Aylin Reikasu
o0Blind0o
Aylin Reikasu
Akemi Mercuraki

This is the kind of stuff I do with my photoshop on Gaia. Typically, I make posting formats for myself and other roleplayers, but I make banners, headers, footers, homepages, ect. I do my best to commish at high quality.
you win, jaja  

o0Blind0o
Crew

Invisible Member

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:56 am
o0Blind0o
Aylin Reikasu
o0Blind0o
Aylin Reikasu
Akemi Mercuraki

you win, jaja

Yeah, she is pretty good.
I got to eat breakfast soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:40 am
Dizzy Leopard
Aylin Reikasu
o0Blind0o
Aylin Reikasu
Akemi Mercuraki

Everyone here has got so much talent for this stuff eek I feel so little compared to you guys :3

o-Just_Jay-o

Enduring Guildsman

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:48 am
Dizzy Leopard
Dizzy Leopard
Aylin Reikasu
o0Blind0o
Aylin Reikasu
Akemi Mercuraki

Everyone here has got so much talent for this stuff eek I feel so little compared to you guys :3

Trust me you might not be the least talented person. I am not naming names though.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:57 pm
I'd be somewhat interested in helping, I've made around ten of my own roleplays. However I'm wondering if you're doing canon, next generation. Because if not I'm not interested in joining since I have a very specific character in mind.  

Belalaika

O.G. Smoker

7,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kyoshiro The ShadowNinja

Shadowy Vampire

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:12 pm
dizzy y u saying that ur a good rpler ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:55 pm
Hello I am new, but I don't know what to do, :. I just joined and realized that many members of my guild have joined as well.....
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/naruto-role-playing-fantasy/g.408331/

Noble 10

Feral Rogue

10,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash