Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Base: Team One Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:02 pm
User Image

CAN YOU SEE

Cyrus was close to the flag, but he could still see Ed and Kao from his position. His four wind wolves were accompanied by another four wind wolves. Kao would have to kill eight wind wolves, otherwise, she would be ripped apart by teeth and claws. Cyrus wouldn't stop there, he would take a deep breath, then exhale a large wave of air towards Kao. He would instruct his wolves to jump over the wave, being made of wind itself, they would easily be able to. If Kao didn't move she would be sliced in half. Due to her current weakened state, it would be difficult. "Eat this."

Madness stood at Cyrus' side, just watching.

THE MADNESS WITHEN

User ImageUser Image

Chakra: 115/156
Jutsu Used: Fuuton: Shinkuuha [Wind Release: Vacuum Wave]
Weapon Style/Stage:

Specters Active:
Specter Jutsu:
Specer Chakra: 100/100

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:31 pm
ShiningAce

for your information i already edited my post.  

Metal_Edge91

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:43 pm
Metal_Edge91
ShiningAce

for your information i already edited my post.

You ignored my Shinku (Vacuum)

It takes away the air from your area. It basically traps you in a bubble that is hard to break from the inside. Fire jutsu can't be used inside the bubble, since there is no air.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:13 pm
ShiningAce

Edited again  

Metal_Edge91

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:38 pm
User Image

CAN YOU SEE

Ed got out of Cyrus' bubble somehow. It wasn't a big deal, he would pull out the big guns later. For now, he and Madness were up against Ed. "Come at me bro!" Cyrus tried to keep a sense of levity in this situation. Even though there was a girl bleeding out on the floor and a wild animal running towards him, it was good to have some humor.

On the move, two of Cyrus' wind wolves were on the prowl. Ed fired a fireball at them. They dodged it, pretty easily. They probably couldn't dodge another attack like that. They charged at Ed, and if they got to the proximity of Ed, they would jump at him -- claws aimed to his throat.

Madness was done watching. He passed the coffin to Cyrus. He put it on his back, for later use. Cyrus prepared himself for Ed's next attack. Wind formed around him, resembling armor. Cyrus then inhaled deeply. Once he gathered enough air, Cyrus exhaled a large vicious stream of wind capable of holding back a small army of ninjas. The blast of wind is capable of uprooting trees and blowing down cheaply made houses. Any enemy caught within the blast will find it hard to stand up at all as they will be pushed back with the force. Along with the shear power, Ed would be caught in his trap. Due to the hundreds of swords on the ground, Ed would be engulf in sharp objects.

THE MADNESS WITHEN

User ImageUser Image

Chakra: 95/156
Jutsu Used: Mugensajin Daitopa (Great Infinite Sandblast Breakthrough), Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind)
Weapon Style/Stage:

Specters Active:
Specter Jutsu:
Specer Chakra: 100/100

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:46 pm
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809

[[You have 8 posts left. - 1 for the post itself and - 1 for the jutsu. Since Metal isn't editing and hasn't been on for five days, i'll post.]]

First off I'm in the air now. I had to edit my very last post. Ur second to last post about me is canceled out  

Rockgirl809

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:53 pm
Rockgirl809
Rockgirl809

I know you're in the air, I still shot a wave of wind at you. Also, you aren't allowed to edit without your opponents consent. It's considered cheating.

Edit: It says in your custom weapon, that to use the weapon, you have to infused three chakra into each blade. That would be -15 chakra, since there is 5 blades. Is this true? I just wanna make sure that I can make my next post correct.

Another Edit: Wind wolves can still reach you. As a fuuton master clansman, I can manipulate wind. The wolves are made of wind, therefore Cyrus can make them jump much higher than normal. Maybe even fly. I won't make them fly though, because I wanna ask a crew member if it's acceptable.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:00 pm
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809

[[You have 8 posts left. - 1 for the post itself and - 1 for the jutsu. Since Metal isn't editing and hasn't been on for five days, i'll post.]]

First off I'm in the air now. I had to edit my very last post. Ur second to last post about me is canceled out

I know you're in the air, I still shot a wave of wind at you. Also, you aren't allowed to edit without your opponents consent. It's considered cheating.

No. You knew I had to edit because we talked about it i think it was in the chat room ? Cause ur wolves were coming at me sooooooo yeaaahhhh.....
And I'm pretty high in the air. I'm not close to the ground. You do that.. I can care less. My focus is on Iso now not you
And no I have two separate blades. I'm currently using just one

Rockgirl809

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:02 pm
Rockgirl809
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809

No. You knew I had to edit because we talked about it i think it was in the chat room ? Cause ur wolves were coming at me sooooooo yeaaahhhh.....

[[Sorry, I was under the impression that you already did edit. My bad. sweatdrop ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:04 pm
I answered all ur other edits
ShiningAce

Rockgirl809

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:12 pm
Rockgirl809
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809

And I'm pretty high in the air. I'm not close to the ground. You do that.. I can care less. My focus is on Iso now not you
And no I have two separate blades. I'm currently using just one

[[Now you have six posts left. -1 for the post itself. And -1 for the investment of chakra into your weapon. Also, i'm still targeting you, so you have to respond. And the wolves can basically fly up to you. Plus, you have to account for the S Rank wave heading your way. Simply dodging because your "high up" is probably not gonna work. If you don't reply to the attack, it's like you didn't notice it, and it would hit you.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:23 pm
I thought it had to be a jutsu but you know what whatever. N the wolves thing I thought u just said you have to ask crew. I think technically you have to control them to actually send them up to me
ShiningAce

Rockgirl809

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:25 pm
Rockgirl809
I thought it had to be a jutsu but you know what whatever. N the wolves thing I thought u just said you have to ask crew. I think technically you have to control them to actually send them up to me
ShiningAce

[[I control four of them. Akira controls the other four. And I said "almost fly", as in they have to come back down. I'll ask crew about the whole flying thing later, when someone is on i.m. ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:42 pm
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809
ShiningAce

[[I control four of them. Akira controls the other four. And I said "almost fly", as in they have to come back down. I'll ask crew about the whole flying thing later, when someone is on i.m. ]]

Exactly how high can they go if there "almost flying"  

Rockgirl809

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:43 pm
Rockgirl809
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809
ShiningAce

Exactly how high can they go if there "almost flying"

[[Well they are made of wind... and I command wind... As high as the ceiling? But they have to fall back down.]]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff