Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Nel's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seiei

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:52 pm
[ "Would you like to walk.. Somewhere?" She asked feeling a little tension between them. Usually Words could flow freely when they were together. ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:56 pm
Helaku perked up, relaxing. Yes, a walk sounded good. Plus he'd gain some precious time with one who would always be, at the least, one of his dearest friends. Though he hoped she would be more. "Sure, a walk sounds wonderful. And it's nice looking at the woods at this time of year."  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Seiei

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:03 pm
[ Chu Got closer to him almost touching. She wanted to know what he was thinking. "I figued that." She said quietly and looked down. "And It's almost time for little hoof beats to fill the world again. " She raised her head and looked at him. ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:08 pm
Helaku's nostrils flared. Just then, she'd come so close to completely negating the need to ask how she felt about him. But...there was always the chance that she wasn't talking about him. He was hardly the only stallion in the Soquili lands, after all. "Indeed," he said, sidestepping a small hole left by the roots of a fallen tree. Suddenly he simply needed to ask. "Um...I'd like to ask you something." He looked at her, gold eyes serious. "How...do you feel about me, Chu'mana?"  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Seiei

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:37 pm
[ She just stared at him for a moment before tossing her mane and giggling. "I secretly love you. But I guess it's not a secret anymore." She kicked at the ground. "And how do you feel about me?" ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:42 pm
Helaku stood as though his hooves were rooted to the ground as his eyes grew wide. As much as he'd wished for anything other than rejection, this was far and beyond anything he had dared to hope. "Wow...this is...wow...um..." he stammered, completely at a loss for words. Giving himself a small shake to get ahold of himself, he spoke slowly, as if not trusting himself to start babbling like a maniac. "I'm...I'm glad..."  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Seiei

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:46 pm
[ She stared at him , hed curly tail sweeping against her legs. "That didn't anser my question. Her tone went from Care fee and happy to a little worried. "Do you not feel the same way?" Her heart was sinking slowly. ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:48 pm
His ears went back in dismay. Did she think he didn't like her? "Oh, I'm so sorry! I was just...so surprised that it flew right out of my head to answer." He bobbed his head up and down so vigorously that it seemed the feather in his mane would fly right out and his ears would fall off. "Yes, yes I do."  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Seiei

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:48 pm
[ With a nod and Smile she Pranced ahead a few steps. "Good! Now back to the walk?" She asked eagerly. "Oh!" She exclaimed before she forgot her question. "Why do you ask?" ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:53 pm
Helaku smiled as he shook his long mane. "Yes, back to the walk." Trotting alongside her, he glances sideways, catching her eye. "Why do I ask...I wanted to make sure of your feelings, didn't want to fall again for someone that didn't feel the same way. I faced it once, I have no taste for facing it again."  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Seiei

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:44 pm
[ Flicking her tail happily She returned to his side and nuzzling his neck lovingly she spoke again, in a more calm and quite Manner. "Helaku..." She strated, "I've always liked you. Since we met." Her eyes were half open and she breathed in his sent. ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:51 pm
Helaku whickered low, deep in his throat as she nuzzled him. He couldn't ever remember being this happy, even when he'd thought there was something between him and Tetyawna. "I'm glad." He playfully nibbled at a curl of her silvery mane, a boyish grin on his face.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Seiei

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:00 pm
[ She giggled lightly. "Where to...?" She asked in a dreamy voice that glided from her mouth in a silky manner as it did when she was in a dazed state. This was a very pleasent state. Especially when She was with Her love. Even if they haden't really known each other for very long, to her it felt like an eternity. ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:11 pm
Helaku lifted his head, gazing about the forest. Everything seemed so fresh and new...for a stallion born in winter, spring was a wonder to him. "Perhaps...to look at some of the new things growing?" he asked, a touch shyly. "I was born in winter...I've never been around so many things growing and I'm seeing things every day I've never seen before."  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Seiei

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:23 pm
[ In an Embaresed manner she looked around too. "I was found in the Winter too. So Lead the way?" It seemed fit that being to stronger one he should be in front. ]

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff