Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Fairway Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:37 pm
User Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do

The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it

Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞

User Image
The summer day was perfect for the events being held. The circus was in town, and Anna just couldn't pass that opportunity up. How often did the circus come around, anyways? Plus, she needed something to give her summer some worth. She had spent most of it curled up in her bedroom, scribbling in her precious journal about the most random things known to mankind. Of course, those were classified to everyone and their mother. Despite her position on the school newspaper, the girl was still quite self-conscious about her writing.

Yes, the circus would prove to be exciting, but the real fun would be afterwards at the masquerade ball. Dressing up all fancy like and dancing with complete strangers? Who wouldn't enjoy that? But, that was for later. Now, she had the entire day to spend at the circus. There were amazing sights everywhere she turned. Fire breathers, stilt walkers, acrobats. They were all amazing. Annabeth passed the main tent and stopped to look at it. No sirree. She wouldn't dare set foot in there. If there were clowns in there... She would run all the way back to Cotswold.

The Gryffindor adjusted the sunglasses covering her eyes. All the lights were bright, yet brilliant. Really, she loved the circus. Just not the clown part. The clowns could all find a nice hole to throw themselves into while she was here. 'Hmm... What to do first... Oooh! How about a snack? Yeah, that sounds delightful.' she thought before running up to a small booth. When she walked away, she held a plate with a treat called a funnel cake. Anna didn't care what it was made of. It tasted like Heaven and that was what mattered. As she continued down the Fairway, she picked pieces off her treat and ate them, pondering what fun she should have first.

❝Now take a chance and call me crazy! Smile kid, there's only one way out
We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow

We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead

If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:14 pm
Miss GryffindorK

User ImageUser Image

Eun blushed himself at the compliment Dhyl said. He finally stopped slouching and Eun saw that Dhyl was a full six inches taller than him! Eun stared for a moment before Dhyl began to slouch again, it made a real difference in his height. He looks more attractive when he isn't slouching. Maybe I can get him out of that habit. he thought as he looked at the boy.

Dhyl tried on the silver mask that matched the gold one. His blue eyes stood out beautifully against the silver. "You look amazing." he said before his cheeks turned pink again. Eun smiled back at the boy. holding up the masks.  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:35 pm
User Image
ℓαιяєαℓℓ
☆.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.¤

Umm, Is... is that supposed to happen?
That doesn't look right at all.

Second YearHufflepuffCandy Vendor - FairwayEcstatic

This magic stuff is kind of hard....
Is it too late to go to Vet School?

"One candyfloss please~" Claire called out cheerfully to the vendor over the noise of the crowd and the fairway music. This was the girl's first time out to any sort of wizarding festival outside of school. After handing her money to the man, Claire immediately stuffed her face with the candy. It was all she could do to distract herself and not scream and run around grabbing at things, but as she turned Claire almost toppled over when she almost bumped into Nell. "Oh! I'm sorry! It's my fault.." She insisted with the candy floss all over her mouth, giving her almost what appeared to be a goatee mustache. "I-- Rose? Hey!" Her tone changed immediately when she saw her older sister in the crowd. The little girl took a step to the side before jumping up and down and waving wildly.

Yukina101

Diamond_Wales

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:05 pm
User Image

User Image

Jane's heart jumped and her hand seemed to tickle as Darcy's hand slipped around hers. Somehow just having him there seemed to comfort and calm her and it hardly seemed as the crowd was there. Despite the cliche it seemed as it was just the two of them. Jane was a little surprised when she heard Darcy's words. A fortune teller? She had never put much stock into that, even after she had joined the wizard world, though she would admit for a time she thought it was possibly she was a seer due to her nightmares. Of course than she learned it was hereditary and well, her parents were certainly not seers. She also hated to admit it but she was a little scared of what a fortune teller might say about her, knowing her luck she'd probably end up being told about her death. At the same time it could be something great, though most likely it'd just be a bunch of nondescript information that seem true to anyone who heard it. Might as well. "Sure, what can go wrong?" She said with a smile, oh what could go wrong indeed...

ooc; outfit in top pic
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR. DO NOT REMOVE.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:06 pm
User Image
Can't help if I space in a daze,
My eyes tune out the other way,
I may switch off and go in a daydream

User Image

Rose got dragged along to the candy floss stall when she noticed that Nell got bumped into. Blinking, she spied her sister and grinned. "Claire! What are you doing here? Did mum and dad let you come too?" She poked her girlfriend in the side as she tried to get Nell's attention. She then paused, arching an eyebrow at her sister. "Wait, did mum and dad say that I had to watch you while you're here?" It was a valid question. Hopefully Claire was here and she didn't have to play babysitter. She'd nearly been driven nuts by having to watch her two younger siblings all summer.

----------------------------------
State: Surprised
Taken with: Nell Ellis
OOC: ...

In this head my thoughts are deep,
But sometimes I can't even speak,
Would someone be and not pretend I'm off again in my World

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:08 pm
Who's gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Who's gonna HELP us SURVIVE
We're in the FIGHT of our LIVES
And we're not READY to DIE
Who's gonna FIGHT for the WEAK
Who's gonna MAKE 'em BELIEVE
I've GOT a HERO
LIVING in ME

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FIFTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image

It's just another war: Happy | Just another family torn: I've never been to the circus before... | Just a step from the edge: Damien | Just another day in the world we live in: Fairway |
Wearing

Marina gave him a look of mock outrage, her brown eyes glittering. "Damien Warren Edgeworth! I do not whine!" She shook her head a little and made a tsking sound with her tongue when she saw him twitching. She'd finally managed to get him into a pair of jeans and sneakers, which was something she'd never thought possible before. But he had caved, and he looked really good in casual clothes. Not that she was surprised, but he could always pull of the whole prim and proper formal look much better than her. The redhead tended to feel like a little girl playing dress up. At his question she hummed thoughtfully. Plenty had happened... but she was reluctant to ruin this. They were leaving most of the crowds behind now as they neared the shore, and with a surge of boldness she turned and caught his lips with hers, only pausing to mutter a breathless "Missed you more," before continuing. She hadn't been able to do this with her parents watching them like hawks... So she was making up for it, and somehow she doubted he would mind snogging right now.

INTELLIGENCE without AMBITION is a BIRD without WINGS

Cara MiaKitty

I'm gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Today I'm SPEAKING my MIND
And if it KILLS me TONIGHT
I will be READY to DIE
I've gotta FIGHT TODAY
To LIVE another DAY
SPEAKING my mind TODAY
My VOICE will be heard TODAY

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:29 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Wearing at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Afraidspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Why did there have to be a fire?' spacespac
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

Damien's eyes went wide when Marina called him by his full name, afraid for a second that she might actually be angry with him. But, the shake of her head and the small tsk let him know she was jesting, so he chuckled a bit. He noticed her looking him over and immediately stopped rubbing his jeans, not wanting her to think that he was somehow miffed at having to wear them. He didn't not like them... actually, he wasn't sure how he felt about them. They were strange, and new, and he needed to get used to them was all. He waited for her to mention his twitching, to tease him, but the words never came.

When his questions brought nothing but humming from her for a second, he narrowed his eyes, sure that something had happened and she was debating whether or not to tell him. But before he could get the words out, she was kissing him, her soft words making him chuckle before he wrapped his arms around her, one around her waist and one on her neck, pulling her closer to him. He smiled against her lips, glad to finally be in a place where he could be so close to her and not have to worry about offending her parents or his father making a comment about propriety. Damien might come from an old family, but he doubted very much if any of the people who'd written down those damned rules had actually cared for the girl they'd decided to keep their hands off of. If they had, they were stronger men than he, because being so close to her all night and only being able to offer her the smallest of pecks on the cheek had driven him mad. He didn't even argue with her little jab at him, because finally, finally, he had her back in his arms, and finally, finally, they were somewhere that he wouldn't be scolded for kissing her. They'd never been this free... even at school, he always had to look over his shoulder to ensure that there wasn't a teacher to lecture them for it. He pulled away and grabbed her hands, tugging her onto the shore, smiling.
                                                          "If you say so, my dear."

═════════════════════════════════
                                                          'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))
** Exit to The Shore **

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:30 pm
User Image
I don't wanna be told to grow up
and I don't wanna change
I just wanna have fun

User Image

Jer grinned as the crowd gathered, partially helped by the white-masked guy. He then clapped his hands together and walked over to his bag. "Alrigh' then folks, sorry ta keep ya waitin'. Now, fer my firs' trick, I'm gonna do a trick I know ya haven't seen b'fore. Th' floatin' rope trick." He reached down and pulled out a length of rope. No one needed to know where he got it, to be honest. He gave it a couple of experimental shakes before laying it on the ground. He grinned at the audience. "Now watch this." Snapping his fingers repeatedly, the rope sluggishly rose into the air, and Jer gestured upward. The rope obeyed his commands, shooting upward until the nine foot rope was fully extended in open air. He then spread his hands out wide, the grin still stuck on his face. "I betcha there's blokes out here today tha' doub' wha' they just saw. If ya wan', ya can tes' the rope out yerself. Jes' climb on up."

-------------------------------------------
State: Performing
-------------------------------------------

I don't wanna be told to grow up
and I don't wanna change
so you better give up
cause I'm not gonna change
I don't wanna grow up

Ronyo Storm

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:52 pm
Back to the street where we began
Pickin’ up things we shouldn’t read
Feeling as good as lovers can, you know
It looks like the end of history as we know
Yeah we're feeling so good
It’s just the end of the world

User Image
User Image

ρυʀєвℓσσם╰☆╮ Taken by Rose HallUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wearing | Where: The Circus! | With: Rose and Claire | Thinking: One should be nice to their little sister....| OOC:

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
Nell, in her haste to get some delicious candy, didn't notice exactly where she was going therefore running into another person. "OhmygoshI'msosorryIdidn'tmeanto-Claire? Oh hi!" She had only met the young girl once or twice at school despite being related to her girlfriend which always made her feel a bit bad. When Rose asked if she had to watch her while she was here the teen rolled her eyes and playfully slapped her on the arm. "Be nice!" she scolded brown eyes sparkling. "So Claire what all are you wanting to see here? Me and Rose were gonna go see the dragons!" Nell said excitedly before noticing a sticky substance hanging off the young girl's face. "Ermm,,.you've got a bit of candy on your mouth and lip there." she said gesturing.
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

Into a room where it's nine in the afternoon
And your eyes are the size of the moon
You could 'cause you can so you do
We're feeling so good
just the way that we do
'Cause it's nine in the afternoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:55 pm
User Image
                                                    Do you really wanna be like them?
                                                      Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                                        Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                                          Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke sighed. Steffi did have a point. It was then that he realized he still was holding her hand. Face turning several shades of scarlet, he looked everywhere but at the blonde. Well, that is until Jer pulled off a stunt that had even Luke scratching his head. "Okay, that has to be magic. Does he really have that much control?" He didn't know the younger boy that well, and looked to his siblings for confirmation. Half of his tricks he couldn't do because he was still underage and not in school at the moment. "I have a sneaky suspicion this is going to blow up..."

User Image
State: Blushing

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Rick wandered the fairway, lost in thought. Okay, so his father had decided to send him to the circus, but Rick still felt intimidated by large crowds. He however tried to stick by the wayside, however and avoid most of the crowd. It wasn't until he glanced through it that he saw a familiar head of blonde hair. He frowned. That was Lore, wasn't it? Deciding to brave the press of people, he headed into it. He didn't know if the other girl was even up to large crowds, to be honest. Reaching her after shouldering past a couple that exclaimed rudely in his wake, he waved in apology and touched the girl on her shoulder. "Hey Lore. Are you all right? You're..." Was she shaking? He mentally facepalmed and guided his best friend out of the crowd. "Sorry, I was hanging around the edges of this mess. I... still get nervous around crowds."

Thinking: Concerned

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fifth YearHufflepuffChaserPureBlood

Dhyl smiled, then fished out an appropriate amount of money for his transaction. Once he had paid for both, the teen walked back to Eun and Minn. Where to next, my comrade of rather attractive young people." Minn giggled, but knew he wasn't talking about her... she hoped. The girl stayed quiet, letting the older boys talk. Dhyl adjusted his glasses, then looked around. "We could go check out the circus, grab a bite to eat, or just walk around like bums."

Wearing
Out Of Character:

Sir Spazalots
I FIXED THE DANG QUOTE THING! OAO

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:30 pm
User Image
So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image

The teenager sighed as she walked along the fairway, her eyes glancing around and alert for anything that could come up. She had decided to attend because it gave her a break from the usual, especially at the fact that she was now alone at home with her father. It rarely bothered her, but Chalmes had decided that he was moving out and had found his own flat and everything. It was only a matter of time before she moved out as well, but still, seeing the empty rooms of both brothers brought a lump to her throat. Eretria rarely admitted she cared about her siblings, but now the feeling of life moving on was starting to get to her. Sighing, she leaned against a stall, looking at nothing in particular, and to be honest, not caring. She was certain that her childhood was rapidly ending, and that nothing could turn back the sands of time, at least nothing legal, that is.

State: Sad

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:35 pm
User Image
ℓαιяєαℓℓ
☆.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.¤

Umm, Is... is that supposed to happen?
That doesn't look right at all.

Second YearHufflepuffWith Rose and NellDesperate

This magic stuff is kind of hard....
Is it too late to go to Vet School?

Claire giggled as she ran over to wrap her arms around her sister in a tight embrace, though she was careful not to get any candy stuck to her sister. As she was hugging Rose, Claire turned her head to take a look at Nell before smiling to the girl. "Hey Nell! It's nice to see you again!" She said before releasing her sister.

Claire took a quick breath before she gave her spiel. "Well... sort of.." She began as she looked from Rose to Nell then back again with the most innocent, childish look on her face. "I asked if I could come and they said no, but then I said you were going to be there and that I knew how to find you and that I'd be one hundred and ten percent safe and never talk to strangers..." She said as her speech started trailing off once she implied that that Rose was, once again, tasked to be her younger sister's babysitter. She gave rose a blank stare before finally bursting with rapid speech in the same whiney tone that Claire would use on her parents to have them buy her treats. "Can I stay, Rose? Oh please please please? I promise I'll be good! I won't run off, and I won't talk to strangers or anything!"

She then turned to Nell, taking hold of the girl's arm while she wiped her face with the sleeve of her other hand. Claire then proceeded to hold out her stick of candy floss to Nell. "I'll even share my candy floss... it's really good. I promise!"

Diamond_Wales

Yukina101

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:36 pm
User Image

The young boy had courage to attempt to put on a magic show in a world of magic. However even within the realms of the wizarding world there were things and ideas that still could be unexplained or altered in ways to make them seem like something entirely new. The boy performed a trick that appeared simple enough although there was something else clearly going on. Someone with wandless magical practices could manipulate the rope with a levitation spell without much trouble. The boy was young though, too young to have even begun his normal studies at the magical castle. Could he really poses that much talent at such a young age? The White Fox would make a note of this in his logs and keep an eye on this boy.

"I shall give your rope a test, I bet it will fall after just one tug," the dramatic lines were followed with his hands making several large motions and then ending in a strong mans pose.

The White Fox moved and grabbed the rope while looking at all the people. He mimed a yawn as he tugged on the rope and then gave it a double take when it did not fall. He began pulling on it harder and harder, then starting to use two hands. Finally the White Fox was actually hanging from the rope attempting to pull it. He was vertical with the rope but looked to like someone pulling something from a normal horizontal position. With a sigh the White Fox pulled hard with his upper most hand giving him leverage to then flip around and grab the rope once again. This time he pulled and added a bit of his own wandless magical skills to push him up much higher than a normal person could have. With a flip the White Fox landed gracefully on top of the rope and extended his hands out like a gymnast would do after a successful performance.

"Truly a great feat of wonder!"

User Image

User Image  
Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out