Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
~ Khalasar Plot thread ~ (Winter is coming...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which house is the best?
  Targaryen
  Stark
  Lannister
  Tyrell
  Tully
  Arryn
  Martell
  Greyjoy
  Pony!
View Results

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:36 am
User Image

Since talking over aim is fun and all, I wanna make this official. Fionuir comes to the Khalasar offering her services. Whether it be a guard, a scout, doesn't matter. Whatever the Queen needs, Fionuir will gladly step in and help. :3 Specially if that means fending off those pesky stallions who want the queen's hoof in Lifemating. lol *sassy mcsass sass*  
one over three generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 3!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:53 pm

Rolling for attack damage.

one over three

Feline Cat

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:30 pm
Wow! Suddenly a ton of people are doing some hefty damage! Because of this... I've decided that the combat portion of this plot will wrap up Friday! No exact time for it, but I'll probably close that section and officially change scenes at some point on Saturday.

I prooooobably won't make another badguy post... but I might if lots of people are posting! biggrin So... if you want to get a final hit in, now's your chance!

Wasteland Wyvern

One Over Three

tefla

Laroawan

CheshireKttty

-Diamond-Elephant-

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Nisshou H

[+Katch+]

~Twilight...Angel~

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:32 pm
Nayci
User Image

Since talking over aim is fun and all, I wanna make this official. Fionuir comes to the Khalasar offering her services. Whether it be a guard, a scout, doesn't matter. Whatever the Queen needs, Fionuir will gladly step in and help. :3 Specially if that means fending off those pesky stallions who want the queen's hoof in Lifemating. lol *sassy mcsass sass*

Yessss! Absolutely accepted! biggrin Need some more lady-power on this team.

What would you like her official position to be?  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:10 pm
Roniel Targaryen
Nayci
User Image

Yessss! Absolutely accepted! biggrin Need some more lady-power on this team.

What would you like her official position to be?

Officially I think a scout would fit best at the moment. Then work her way up to guard. So, full time scout as official position, part time guard when the Queen needs her to be. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:17 pm

o___o*

Awh, bug. I know I typed out a reply. Why didn't I post it?

one over three

Feline Cat

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:39 pm
So sorry that it's taking so long to get to the final kalona hunt scene. My new internship has left me pretty exhausted and uncreative. @_@

I've worked on it some tonight, and hopefully it'll be ready sometime during this weekend!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:21 pm
And, another update! I've been making some posts working towards closing the kalona hunt RP. I'd like to close out this RP thread fairly soon, though people are welcome to make other threads if you want to RP things like your soquili getting healed or talking about the aftermath. It's been a fun plot, but it's time to move to other fun stuff... like post-plot item gifting!

Daenerys will be visiting Nisshou H's dwarf soquili group after the kalona hunt plotline concludes and buying armor for those that bravely fought the kalona. biggrin Stay tuned for info on that!

Also, I'm thinking that it might be fun to give our brains a bit of a breather between this plot and fighting White Walkers... so I may work on getting a multi-herd tourney set up sometime in the next few weeks. Because clearly, the best way to rest up from a RP event is to... work on another RP event.

I may be slightly insane.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:42 am
Just posting a little snippit here to let the herd know that Rhamiel is traveling away for a time, to help his herd sister with her unexpected pregnancy.
He will be back in due time, maybe a month or so.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:32 pm
:: lurks ::  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:44 pm
Ok! I have officially closed and ended the kalona hunt RP thread! biggrin Yaaaaay go team!

I know that some people might have some unfinished business or want their characters to respond in some way. I'm totally open to that and would throw Daenerys (or any of my other khalasar characters) at you if you want to RP another bit out with her. However, I'd just ask that any further RP on the kalona hunt subject go into another thread.

Now that the hunt is over... RP rewards! biggrin Daenerys will be doing some thinking after the fight and will decide that she wants to buy armor for her brave herd members. Gotta make sure that her people are well-protected for the next fight!

I've reopened the Khaleesi Gifts thread for people who posted in the kalona hunt. Even if you only posted once, you are still welcome to enter! I'll be buying 2-4 people custom items or scars (via raffle) who participated in this plotline. I'd heavily suggest armor or scars for this, but you are welcome to PM me to ask about working something else out that Daenerys might gift someone in character.

The item raffle will be open until July 5! At that point, I'll roll up some people and start the RP where Daenerys and company go to Nisshou H's dwarf herd to commission some armor for her folks.

Wasteland Wyvern

One Over Three

tefla

Laroawan

CheshireKttty

-Diamond-Elephant-

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Nisshou H

[+Katch+]

~Twilight...Angel~

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:22 pm
Roniel Targaryen

Yay! That was quite a bit of fun! Looking forward to what you throw at us next biggrin

Also, if you're still interested in it Roni, would you like to do that River/Yayo'jin RP in between things? Especially with the Kalona hunt being over and the healers having had to do some work x3?

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:31 pm
Kyrieko
Roniel Targaryen

Yay! That was quite a bit of fun! Looking forward to what you throw at us next biggrin

Also, if you're still interested in it Roni, would you like to do that River/Yayo'jin RP in between things? Especially with the Kalona hunt being over and the healers having had to do some work x3?

Yes! biggrin That'd be great! Would you like to start something, or shall I?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:42 pm
Roniel Targaryen
Kyrieko
Roniel Targaryen

Yes! biggrin That'd be great! Would you like to start something, or shall I?

Awesome! And whichever works best for you or makes most sense? I'm fine either way <3  

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:37 pm
Roniel Targaryen
Ok! I have officially closed and ended the kalona hunt RP thread! biggrin Yaaaaay go team!

I know that some people might have some unfinished business or want their characters to respond in some way. I'm totally open to that and would throw Daenerys (or any of my other khalasar characters) at you if you want to RP another bit out with her. However, I'd just ask that any further RP on the kalona hunt subject go into another thread.

Now that the hunt is over... RP rewards! biggrin Daenerys will be doing some thinking after the fight and will decide that she wants to buy armor for her brave herd members. Gotta make sure that her people are well-protected for the next fight!

I've reopened the Khaleesi Gifts thread for people who posted in the kalona hunt. Even if you only posted once, you are still welcome to enter! I'll be buying 2-4 people custom items or scars (via raffle) who participated in this plotline. I'd heavily suggest armor or scars for this, but you are welcome to PM me to ask about working something else out that Daenerys might gift someone in character.

The item raffle will be open until July 5! At that point, I'll roll up some people and start the RP where Daenerys and company go to Nisshou H's dwarf herd to commission some armor for her folks.

Wasteland Wyvern

One Over Three

tefla

Laroawan

CheshireKttty

-Diamond-Elephant-

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Nisshou H

[+Katch+]

~Twilight...Angel~

Kyrieko

Just wanted to let you know I am going to try to finish with a post or two soon. I'm having a terrible time IRL. I just had three root canals, six crowns and two teeth pulled THIS WEEK. None of that hurt, but now I have some kind of blisters all over in my mouth, I feel feverish, chest pain, naseous and my heart is racing. So I go tomorrow to try to find out if I'm having an allergic reaction to the lidocaine they use, the temporary crown they used, if I'm trying to get abscesses or...if we can figure whatever this is out.

So I wanted to let you know I do intend on posting there to finish up, but I might have to poke you back about it later because I'm in a lot of pain right now and I'm not sure how soon this....whatever it is (I'm guessing infection since symptoms) is cleared up so that I feel like a human being again  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff