Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
All of mine are looking for plots- Updated with singles! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:34 pm
Infinities
Fatal Irony
We could probably start with interactions! smile Do you have AIM? I can throw links and babble at you.

I do! xFatalIronyx is my screenname! smile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:34 pm
As discussed,

User Image User Image
meeting
User Image User Image
plot: Vira got some information from Reflection/herd while searching for his family. Now wants to come and say thanks for the information, and is bringing Abi.  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:25 pm
updated a couple things/prepping for 2016! RP replies will be coming!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:25 am
Heya! I was wondering if you'd be interested in some RP with Nita and the rest of Galahad's family? They'd love to meet her! His older sister Seresai in particular would be keen to meet her, as would his brother Tiarnan.

I'm down for any way you'd like to see it happen; Tiarnan is a wanderer at the moment so he can be anywhere. Seres is the herd Protector so she tends to stay put, but she also goes out into the world from time to time.

Let me know~! Hope you had a great New Years!  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:44 am
Fatal Irony

Heya, so I was thinking that maybe Ronobe might want to meet my Seriav. She is an alicorn, but has no problem whatsoever with Kalona's or 'evil' Soq so long as she cannot see them doing their evil acts. It's sorta like what she cannot see for herself is not her concern but if someone is trying to hurt someone else for no good reason (and there are a lot of good reasons) she will intervene, usually. Or have her brother do it. Her favorite brother, Aveshar, is Kalona and is not exactly the kindest stallion on the block.

Ser, herself, is very open and gentle, unless you threaten her family or loved ones which would be unlikely due to the fact that she would be traveling alone with the exception of her familiar. Due to (mostly OOC reasons), Ser cannot utter a sound. She has had Vire, her familiar, since she was a very young foal, so he can interpret what she is thinking most of the time. He, however, is very cautious and suspicious of everyone. That will not stop Ser from trying to met Ronobe, though it maybe harder for her to communicate sometimes.

I think Ser would be kind and friendly with Ronobe as long as she was allowed to be. Ser wouldn't treat her any differently than any other Soq based on her breed variations. She would probably be intrigued by the combination of Unicorn and Kalona. I think they could be friends, and maybe Ser could be a comfort to her when she is struggling with the two halves of her genetics. I think they could be great friends, unless Ronobe tries to do something to Ser or to those around her that Ser would find unforgivable. I don't know what that would be, but something on the darker side of evil might force her away from Ronobe.

And, one more note, I am a very slow rper due to irl issues. If that is a deal breaker, I completely understand.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:27 am
Celeanor
Heya! I was wondering if you'd be interested in some RP with Nita and the rest of Galahad's family? They'd love to meet her! His older sister Seresai in particular would be keen to meet her, as would his brother Tiarnan.

I'm down for any way you'd like to see it happen; Tiarnan is a wanderer at the moment so he can be anywhere. Seres is the herd Protector so she tends to stay put, but she also goes out into the world from time to time.

Let me know~! Hope you had a great New Years!

Omg I only just saw this!! I would love for Nita to meet Galahad's family!!! Any of them or all of them XD. Let me know who you want to rp with her! I'd happily rp with both siblings smile  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:30 am
DarkenWoodWolf
Fatal Irony

Heya, so I was thinking that maybe Ronobe might want to meet my Seriav. She is an alicorn, but has no problem whatsoever with Kalona's or 'evil' Soq so long as she cannot see them doing their evil acts. It's sorta like what she cannot see for herself is not her concern but if someone is trying to hurt someone else for no good reason (and there are a lot of good reasons) she will intervene, usually. Or have her brother do it. Her favorite brother, Aveshar, is Kalona and is not exactly the kindest stallion on the block.

Ser, herself, is very open and gentle, unless you threaten her family or loved ones which would be unlikely due to the fact that she would be traveling alone with the exception of her familiar. Due to (mostly OOC reasons), Ser cannot utter a sound. She has had Vire, her familiar, since she was a very young foal, so he can interpret what she is thinking most of the time. He, however, is very cautious and suspicious of everyone. That will not stop Ser from trying to met Ronobe, though it maybe harder for her to communicate sometimes.

I think Ser would be kind and friendly with Ronobe as long as she was allowed to be. Ser wouldn't treat her any differently than any other Soq based on her breed variations. She would probably be intrigued by the combination of Unicorn and Kalona. I think they could be friends, and maybe Ser could be a comfort to her when she is struggling with the two halves of her genetics. I think they could be great friends, unless Ronobe tries to do something to Ser or to those around her that Ser would find unforgivable. I don't know what that would be, but something on the darker side of evil might force her away from Ronobe.

And, one more note, I am a very slow rper due to irl issues. If that is a deal breaker, I completely understand.

This would be fun! Her mate encourages her darker side, so it would be interesting to have a friend on the other side pulling her the other way.

And slow rp is great for me! I'm slow too lol  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:49 am
Fatal Irony
This would be fun! Her mate encourages her darker side, so it would be interesting to have a friend on the other side pulling her the other way.

Awesome, she needs more attention. If you would like to start an rp, I will reply when I can. <3  

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:54 am
DarkenWoodWolf
Fatal Irony

Awesome, she needs more attention. If you would like to start an rp, I will reply when I can. <3

I'm doing some cleaning first and have class later but when I can! smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:03 am
Fatal Irony
I'm doing some cleaning first and have class later but when I can! smile

No rush at all, just let me know when you do.  

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:19 am
Fatal Irony
DarkenWoodWolf
Fatal Irony

I MADE A THING YAY OMG

Lol I finally started it! Sorry for the wait! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:30 am
Working on updating this  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony