Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Field Trip Gone Wrong [notAccepting&&OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:48 pm
Luna chuckled with her heart-stealing smile. "Oh, I really, really like you." She told the kid. "One of these days, all the girls are going to be falling at your feet."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:55 pm
(If there are no objections, let dark shenanigans commence. Also, were we going to get a profile for the kid? Just curious.)

Taking advantage of Luna's moment of vulnerablilty, Huey went in to scoop her up over his shoulder like a fireman. He really wasn't in the mood for her crap, or anyone else's. They had no idea what he been through recently. They try going through a Willy Wonka acid trip and then crawl through a ventilation shaft full of cobwebs. Huey then heard the tiny murmur from the little boy behind him. It was apparent that the child wasn't fond of him. Well that was just fine. Huey probably wasn't going to see much of him anyway. "That's fine kid. You won't have to deal with me for long. Come on Chris. Let's get out of her before Looney Tunes here starts making my ear bleed." Huey then readjusted Luna on his shoulder and walked out of the room. It might been better to have her tied up. then she wouldn't be as fussy.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:16 pm
"H-hey! What are you doing!? Put me down!" She demanded, trying to kick as he readjusted herself. She huffed as she pushed against his back, realizing that she couldn't slip out of his grasp. He was taking her whether she liked it or not.

((Roflmao! rofl rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:00 pm
Christopher made a small gasp when Huey flung Luna over his shoulder and began carrying her away. He had to force himself not to laugh, but let a small snicker by, trying to cover it as much as he could. Not to say Luna didn't deserve it, as he found she was acting like a spoiled child, kicking up a fuss when she wasn't getting her way. Christopher then followed along. He turned for a quick moment to look back at the small boy, then turned around again and continued following.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:16 am
Jake frowned as he followed the servant. He really wanted to check out that hallway now. He could swear they were hiding something there, but that could just be him being paranoid. The only reason he didn't say anything was because of the look Mazie gave him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:49 am
[sorry. I've been getting really bad migraines lately so that is why I haven't been posting.]  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:56 pm
MommiiDearest
[sorry. I've been getting really bad migraines lately so that is why I haven't been posting.]

((That sucks. Hope you get better. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:19 pm
[No. I don't feel there is an important need to make profiles for random characters anything you need to know about them, I'll tell you]

A short time and few hall ways later, the maid opened the door to the kitchen and stepped through. It was large and gleaming clean. The smell of fresh bread was on the air and a pan of rolls could be seen cooling on the counter. An underlying scent of something sweet baking tickled the senses and Mazie inhaled happily. "Crowding my kitchen." A grumbled made the female glance up and she spotted a heavy, rosey cheeked woman stirring a large boiled pot.
"We just came to see if we could get something to eat, my students and I are broke down farther up the road and-" she was cut off by the deep voice of the owner of the house who stood up from a stool with a bowl in his hands. "Yes, I had Ms. Givens put on supper. It should be ready soon. Where are the rest of the children?"

The boys jaw dropped for a moment when the Huey tossed Luna over his shoulder and started away. He scrambled after them and began to sulk behind. "I don't see why you fellows are in such a hurry to leave, you can't until morning anyways."

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:35 pm
"Oh, it's because these two selfish muscle-headed morons don't feel like intellectually compromising, so they have to flaunt their muscles and steal me away like a barbarian kidnapping a princess." Luna replied to the boy, trying to get the boys mad on purpose. "I mean, like there wasn't more then one way to actually solve problems. Like, you know, actually listening to me instead of treating me like a bratty child. I'm a delicate lady, you know. I mean, no wonder both of these boys are single if they treat women like this." She spoke as if partially enjoying herself a she insulted them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:30 pm
(Oh God..I've always wanted to do this. twisted )

Huey was about to explain himself and his actions to the child as they walked, but Luna beat him to the punch. What's worse, she was explaining it all wrong. Instead of actually explaining the situation correctly and realizing that she might been in the wrong, she decided to berate and insult him and Chris. This little priss was really getting on Huey's nerves. He wanted to smack her butt just to shut her up, but that would be proving her point about him lacking any kind of intellect. How could he show her up? Huey's prayers were answered in the form of a statue coming up. The boy grinned mischievously as he let Luna keep running her mouth off, acting as if he didn't hear her at all. When they were finally just about pass the statue, Huey swung backwards, swinging Luna right into the statue. A classic example of slapstick humor, maybe, but it was more subtle than just smacking Luna on her a** and telling her to shut up. As Huey turned around, he went on to explain the child why he and other were here. "You see kid, We aren't leave. Not yet. It's a blizzard out there and our ride broke down. So, we're staying here in this nice cozy house until the weather decides to calm down. There reason we're grabbing our friend here, is because we need her to come back with and not run off without consent." Huey said, smiling at the child, feigning all kinds of friendliness. His behavior was all a ruse. Just something to make the kid shut up.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:07 pm
In having her butt hit the statue, Huey failed to see a sharp piece extending from the bottom of the statue. As he swung back, the sharp piece ripped through her tight corset and bra where it was thick, and lightly cutting into her skin. She let out a banshee like screech of pain as the top of her dress fell with nothing to hold it anymore, exposing her chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:16 pm
Christopher was following Huey down and didn't care for what Luna said either, though it didn't really make sense on his part. Musclehead? Christopher was so not known for his muscles. In fact he was pretty lanky. Tall, but a rather slim build, since he spent his time in the science lab instead of the gym. He was looking at the boy when he heard Luna's screech and when he turned his head in her direction, he saw her bare breast. Christopher covered his hand with his mouth and his face flushed red.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:14 am
( O///O I meant to have Luna get her head smacked on the statue. I assumed that her head was pointing the other way. ninja I am very conflicted now. )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:56 pm
((When you said turned, I assumed it was her butt. Besides, I don't think it's funny if someone gets hit in the head like that. So yeah...))

Luna flushed when she saw Christopher's face, and tried to manover to cover herself up. But as she moved, she grimaced as blood started to drip down her exposed back.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:56 pm
"Um...uh...Huey..." Christopher started, while tugging on his shirt collar to let out some steam. "You seemed to have caused...um...a wardrobe...malfunction." The student nervously fiddled with his necktie.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff