Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Quality Quidditch Supplies Open, Hiring, and Summer Sales! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Third year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin nodded his head in agreement as the girl made somewhat of a generalization about Ravenclaws. Normally with generalizations, he would argue, but the generalization she made was the truth for most kids in his house. Well...a good portion of them at least. A lot of them were kids who wanted to learn, but his desire to learn was an insatiable beast at times. He just for whatever reason wanted to know about everything, despite probably never using it ever. But hey, he also kept the information so he could talk with pretty much anyone, because he knew a little bit about everything. Watching her tell the shopkeeper she had decided, he looked at her a gave a soft smile. She of course was looking at the shopkeeper at that moment, but he found himself glancing at her repeatedly while she talked.

Soon enough, she was looking at him and asking him if he wanted to look at anything while they were at the Quidditch Store, to which he shook his head. "No, I'm fine. I'm not buying my own broom just yet; so we can go as soon as you are done," he said to her, smiling widely. He was glad to see that at least she was buying a broom. He would definitely borrow it once just to get a feel of it. Or at least, he would inquire whether or not he could.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC: Sorry I took so long. Been pretty busy the past couple days at work.
amo10690

Yukina101

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:50 pm
User Image

Arianna followed the shopkeeper to the front to make her purchase. She pulled out her hard earned money and passed over the correct amount of Galleons. After everything was done and Ari thanked the shopkeeper again; she excitedly picked up the wrapped up broom that now officially belonged to her. Ari knew she had to look like a complete fool with the grin that was plastered to her face. But she hardly cared about her appearance as she couldn't stop thinking about the broom she was carrying and how excited she was to try it out. She turned to see Benjamin watching her. She felt her cheeks flush red with embarrassment again. She couldn't seem to stop acting like a fool around this boy.

"Ready for ice cream? Or do you want to hit up a different shop?" She asked Benjamin trying to brush off the embarrassment she kept feeling.

OOC: Don't worry about it.

RedEagleEye007

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Third year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin watched as the girl went up to the register and bought the broom, pulling a ton of galleons from her pocket. Had she been holding those the whole time. He hadn't even heard the slightest of jingles from them, because truthfully, hauling around that amount of galleons seriously had to be annoying. Hadn't wizards ever heard of checks? Checks would make things a lot easier to pay for. He guessed a check in the wizard world work by having a Gringotts rep just move the account from one vault to another. And if the receiver didn't have a vault then just go to Gringotts and actually hand them the check and they'll receive their money. Surely...that would be a good ten times easier than having to carry around a plethora of galleons.

As the girl got back to him, his eyes never leaving her figure, she posed a question to him...to which he nodded and answered. "Yes I am...very much so," he admitted, a small smile on his face, leading the girl out the shop, walking in the direction of the ice cream parlor...hopefully. He wasn't completely comfortable with directions in Diagon alley, but he knew at least where some shops were.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:44 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Veяıłч M¢Hαłeи
                                                          Looking Relaxed at QQS with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Cold
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ One 'a these days, I'm gonna get used to this. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Søмeтħıиg ıš ω я ø и g, αłяıgħт, I тħıиκ øf чøυ α ł ł и ı g ħ т ✰ ✰ ✰xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Cαи'т š ł e e ρ 'тıł мøяиıиg łıgħт, ıт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e ✰ ✰ ✰xxxxxxxxx
                                                          S e e ı и g чøυ ıи мч đ я e α м š, ħøłđıиg чøυ ¢ ł ø š e тø мe ✰ ✰ ✰xxxxxx
                                                          Oħ, ωħαт ełše ¢ α и ıт в e ? Iт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e ✰ ✰ ✰xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKenneth suppressed the shiver that seemed to crawl its way up his spine as he stepped inside the Quidditch shop, mouth set in a defiant line. He'd been living here for, what, five years now? Six? Shouldn't his body have adjusted to the cold by now? He felt like he should not be this damn cold. Tennessee wasn't even one of the warmer Southern states; they had mountains! Snow! Of course, he hadn't lived in the mountains, and snow just meant it was cold enough for snow, it didn't say much beyond that. Still, though! There was really no reason for him to feel the need to bundle up more than he already was, and yet he couldn't help wishing that he'd grabbed another coat on the way out the door. Normally it wasn't such an issue, since he'd charmed his coat to keep warm, but the charm was wearing off, and reapplying it too soon could have disastrous consequences... setting the coat on fire types of consequences. He shook his head at himself, making his way through the shelves of merchandise, having absolutely no clue what he was doing here. Or, well; he had a clue. He was supposed to be trying to find a Christmas gift for Verily. Trouble was, he had no idea what sort of thing to get her. This year was giving him more trouble than most; normally he just got her a book, or a dress he'd noticed she'd had her eye on. But he hadn't noticed her looking at anything in particular this last couple of months, and anyway, he wanted to try and be a little more thoughtful than 'the same thing I get you every year.' He sighed; he knew she missed Quidditch, he just didn't know how much. Nor did he know what sort of thing would be 'too much.' Then again, they'd been dating a while now, shouldn't he be allowed to buy her whatever the hell he wanted?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✰ ✰ ✰ Iт мυšт вe ł ø ν e , ıт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e
                                                          xxxxxx✰ ✰ ✰ I fαłł łıκe α š ρ α я я ø ω αиđ fłч łıκe α đ ø ν e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✰ ✰ ✰ Yøυ мυšт вe тħe đ я e α м I'νe вeeи đ я e α м ı и g ø f
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✰ ✰ ✰ Oħ, ωħαт α f e e ł ı и g , ıт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:00 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

↷Graduate of Salem Witches Institute ↶American Half-Blood

Wyatt was sweeping around the back of the store thinking about what gifts he would get his family this upcoming Christmas season. It still boggled his mind that a little over five years ago all he had to worry about was whether he and Kalin would even have a roof over their head let alone enough to get his little brother a proper Christmas, and now he had a second little brother, a husband, and even an adorable little son. If he believed in God, he would say that He definitely blessed him in ways he hadn't thought possibly. Technically he and Milo made a pact not to get anything for each other this year since because of their long honeymoon and Dris' adoption but he had seen some personalized music sheets for him to write down his songs and couldn't resist. If he was going to get yelled at it might as well be for something nice he did. With Kalin he decided the teen was ready for a new broom since he was still just using his old one from school, for Thane he had gotten him a new chess set and a gift certificate to the potion apothecary...he was not looking forward to the summer months at all. For Dris it was just as many toys as he could possibly carry; he was trying not to spoil the little boy (goodness knows James was going to do a better job at it anyway) but he couldn't help it! It was those big eyes of his, they would be his undoing. He was actually in the middle of figuring out what to get the well meaning idiot (what did you get the guy who could buy anything?) when he heard the ding from the front entrance to the store alerting him to a customer. He wasn't too surprised since this was one of his peak sales seasons but he was a little by how early some customers were getting to Diagon. Although he supposed that wasn't so surprising since most sane people wouldn't want to be out in the crowds in this freezing cold either. Like seriously, cold like this should warrant snow and yet so far all he's seen was that unholy frozen rain. What even was Great Britain?! Shaking his head minutely, he put the broom off to the side and walked up to the front with a ready grin on his face. "I'm sorry for the wait sir, I was just...wait a sec, don't I know you? Didn't you go to Salem in the States or am I just being creepy?" Wyatt asked looking at his male customer curiously. He could swear he's seen him before.
Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Old, but I'm not that old
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie

Young, but I'm not that bold
Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:21 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Veяıłч M¢Hαłeи
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Cold
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

Søмeтħıиg ıš ω я ø и g, αłяıgħт, I тħıиκ øf чøυ α ł ł и ı g ħ т ✰ ✰ ✰xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceKenneth looked up in surprise at the sound of the other man's voice, not so much because he was surprised by his presence, but more because the accent had been unexpected. It wasn't anything Kenneth was used to hearing, not by a long shot, and it definitely wasn't native to the United Kingdom. That was an American accent of some flavor or another, though what, he wasn't sure. When he realized the guy'd asked if he had gone to Salem, he nodded slowly. "Uh, yeah, I went to Salem. Jury's still out on you bein' creepy, though," he joked. As he spoke, he drew out his words slowly in his typical Southern drawl, wondering if it'd throw the other American off as much as it did the Scots and such who frequented his shop. The former Lynx tried to remember if he knew the guy, since obviously he'd recognized him, but he didn't look all that familiar. Maybe they'd only ever seen each other in the halls and the guy had a better memory for faces than Kenneth did, he figured. "Kenneth Holt, Lynx dorm," he said after a pause, extending his hand for the other to shake. He felt sort of guilty for not recognizing the other man. He'd clearly been recognized, after all. It was like running into someone who greeted you by name and realizing you had no idea what theirs was. Annoying, and embarrassing. Hopefully, the guy wouldn't hold a grudge against Kenneth for not knowing who he was.

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:00 am

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt laughed sheepishly at the other guy's quip about him still might being creepy while reeling from his strong obviously non-British accent. So he was definitely right about him being from the States and having attended Salem but what else made him stand out? He didn't look extraordinary or out of place, he looked like the kind of guy he would pass up on the street without a second glance, so why was he getting this feeling now? He was more than sure they had never dated, could he have played on an opposite Quidditch team? Maybe they had done a project together? It wasn't until he said his name and dorm that it finally clicked. "Oh my God. Texas?! Holy s**t man, do you even remember me? Wyatt Abrams, Chameleon dorm." the shop owner said with a wide amused grin. He knew logically that it wasn't right to call a customer by an odd nickname he himself had given him way back when they were in school but it just came out. It was made funnier by the memory of a young annoyed teen telling him that he wasn't even from Texas. Despite the awful nickname he remembered that they weren't the best of friends but they had been more than mere acquaintances which was why his random appearance was more of a happy surprise than an awkward shock. What in God's name was Texas doing in the UK?! How long had he been here since he was obviously bundled up like someone who had gone through a winter or two in London.
Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:56 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Veяıłч M¢Hαłeи
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Cold
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceKenneth blinked at the sound of a nickname he hadn't heard in what felt like a million years. His initial response was to scowl, because dammit, he wasn't from Texas! But, then, Wyatt knew that well enough, seeing as he'd only told it to the guy all the damn time! The face finally clicked in the Southerner's head, and he both scowled and smiled, shaking his head. "Dammit, I thought I'd never have to hear that damn nickname again," he said with a roll of his eyes and a groan. "Yeah, I remember you, ya damn a*****e." Kenneth blinked again then, it registering that Wyatt was a far cry from his home in California. He'd called him 'sir,' too, and offered to help him, which mean... "What a minute, you work here? What're you doin' in England of all places?" he asked, clearly thoroughly confused. After all, what were the odds that both of them would end up on this side of the pond by chance? Of course, them both being there made it almost impossible for them not to run into one another eventually, since the wizarding community in the UK was pretty small and close-knit, at least compared to the States. Which begged the question, how long had Wyatt been here, exactly?

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:56 pm

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt burst out into more laughter at the smiling scowl he received before being called an a*****e, yup it was definitely Te-Kenneth. He hadn't seen the southerner since he graduated all those years ago but it suddenly felt like he was fifteen again poking fun at him. When he was asked why he was in England instead of his good old California he grinned and spread his arms out. "Well yeah I work here, I own the place; won't run itself you know. And why I'm here is, well, a bit more complicated. But what about you? I distinctly remember you saying that the farthest you'd ever go was West Texas." he said with a snort crossing his arms back in front of his body. He couldn't believe he hadn't run into the other man sooner. He'd been in England for the past five years and from what he had seen of the magical community almost everyone knew everyone. So why hadn't they bumped into each other before now?
Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:52 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Veяıłч M¢Hαłeи
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Cold
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceKenneth shook his head at the Californian, smiling faintly. "Nah, I said I'd never been further West than West Texas; spent a lot of time over here on the East as a kid, though. Dad was a Brit; he met Mama while in America doing somethin' or another for the Ministry. When she died, he moved back home most of the year while I was off at school. S'how he met Allison, my stepmother." The Southerner frowned somewhat at the statement. "But, uh, I'm here 'cause I gotta be. Dad and Allison died a few years back. Car wreck. Got a little brother, Elliott, don't remember if I mentioned him much, he was still pretty young when we were in school. But, with them gone, I had to take care of him. Figured it was too much of a hassle to make him live in America over the Summers but come to the UK for school, an' Dad wanted him to go to Hogwarts. So here I am." He shrugged a bit at that. He didn't really like talking about it, but it just seemed easier to get it out in the open and tell the guy up front than to have it come out slowly over the course of weeks of talking and Wyatt having to wonder what was up. He wanted to ask more about why Wyatt was here, but since the other man had glossed over it, he figured it'd be rude.

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:53 pm

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt made an exaggerated "ohhh" as his old friend explained his worldly parentage. He frowned in curiosity as Kenneth made a face at the mention of his stepmother and wondered if they got along as well as he and his own had. When he kept explaining and mentioned his parents dying in a car crash and taking in his brother he just looked at him with wide eyes and a shocked look on his face. Good God it was like reading his own biography! "Boy, that's a similar tale. It's basically what happened to me. I'm sure I've shown you pictures of Kalin, my little brother, I'm pretty sure I showed just about anyone who stayed still for longer than a second." he said sheepishly. As much as he greatly disliked his stepmother (and it had been reciprocated) and father, he loved his little brother with all he had. In fact one of his happiest memories was coming home from school and seeing this short chubby legged toddler running out of the house yelling "Wy-Wy!" before squeezing his legs with all his strength. It might embarrass the teen now but it was a precious memory for him all the same. "Anyway, I had a falling out with my Dad and his wife and moved out right after graduation so I didn't here about them dying in a car crash until social services contacted me about Kalin. I had to jump through some hoops but I managed to get custody of him and since he was born here originally, even if he did live in the states with his parents most of the year, I decided to move us out here so he could get his Hogwarts letter and whatnot. I had some extra money from work and used a little from the settlement and bought this place and, well, yeah." Wyatt finished lamely with a dispassionate shrug. He hadn't parted ways on a good note with his Dad so his loss didn't hit him hard like it had Kalin.
Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

I cαη ραιηт ωιтн αℓℓ тнє cσℓσυяѕ σƒ тнє ωιη∂

After having been an official Abrams for a couple months, it was finally time for Dris to follow Wyatt around at work. He usually stayed home with Milo and played on the piano or played with the animals, but he'd been quite eager to learn about his other daddy's job. Not knowing what Quidditch was, he figured it would be a good way to learn. Plus, Daddy Milo called it a "day of bonding"... whatever that meant! So after a big fuss about being safe and minding manners, Dris was poofed to work with his Daddy. It was sure to be exciting! After the shop was open, Dris decided his time was best spent wandering around and interrogating about everything he saw. "Daddy, why is there so many brooms? Do people like sweepin' a bunch? Why is there goggles? Like for swimmin?" He looked at the man, a small frown on his lips as he pondered just what all this stuff was for. It certainly was a weird store.

{OoC:}
Yukina101

Cara MiaKitta

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:17 pm

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt had known that eventually the little boy would be curious about where he went most days so when Milo proposed the idea that they have a "Daddy/Son Work Day" he readily accepted. There wasn't much mischief Dris could do in the store, well no more than normal, but just to be sure he decided to give him a short tour of what everything was and what it all did so maybe he could understand why he shouldn't touch everything. That however was still proving to be a bit difficult with the curious child. "The game Quidditch is played in the air on flying brooms which is what they are made for. Flying, not sweeping. And the goggles are for when you're in the air and going fast the wind won't hurt your eyes and bugs won't fly in either." he answer ruffling his son's soft hair a bit with a small grin. He was so inquisitive, he almost felt bad for his future teachers.
Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:44 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Iт'š Cøмρłı¢αтeđ
                                                          Looking Rockin at QQS with Wyatt and Dris
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Oh my God the tyke's adorable. ❞

I, I, I, I ωαииα šee чøυ, чøυ, чøυ, чøυ ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Tełłıи' мe т ħ α т т ħ α т т ħ α т ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ g ø т ωħαт I и e e đ ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxx
                                                          D ø, ρяeттч gıяł, đ ø и ' т š ρ e α κ ✯ ✯ ✯xxx
                                                          ════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJames was not expecting for today to be any different than the usual sort of day when he headed into his best mate's shop; he figured he'd pop in, annoy Wyatt for a bit, they'd maybe get lunch or something. He didn't know what Milo was up to, so had no clue if the other man would be available to join them. Honestly, he sort of figured that the guy would be wrangling the pair's newly adopted son... who James had still yet to meet. Wyatt, he was beginning to notice, had a very nasty habit of attempting to put of James meeting the other people in his life for as long as humanly possible. Which, alright, James would understand under some circumstances. He got why the American had hidden Milo from him for so long, especially. But this was different, because Driskol was supposed to be James' godson, and yet he had not, as of yet, been invited over to the Abrams home to meet the kid. It was almost insulting... and kind of hurtful, if he were perfectly honest.

spaceActually, as he stepped through the door, he wondered why he hadn't just gone to their place instead of coming here; half the time he seemed to get along better with Milo, anyway. Probably because he and Milo didn't like to rib one another as much as he and Wyatt did. But, it probably would've been a smarter idea... stop by the Abrams' place, just for a visit, while Wyatt was at work, no interference from the man to get in the way of him getting to meet Dris! Hm, he'd have to try that sometime later that week... or, that's what he was thinking before he realized that Wyatt wasn't presently alone in the shop.

spaceBrown eyes widened gleefully as he took in the sight of his best mate with a young boy, who could obviously only be Driskol. James put on his biggest, most dazzling smile, and approached the pair. "Morning, Wyatt. Seems like I picked a good day to come by," he said, obviously pleased as punch that he'd just happened to decide to pester Wyatt at the shop on the same day that the man brought his son. Fancy that.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✯ ✯ ✯ Bαвч, š ħ ø ω м e
                                                          xxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Bч тħe ωαч чøυ ħ ø ł đ м e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Wαч тħαт чøυ ¢ ø и т я ø ł м e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Sρeeđ мe υρ øя š ł ø ω м e

User Image

Yukina101

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

I cαη ραιηт ωιтн αℓℓ тнє cσℓσυяѕ σƒ тнє ωιη∂

Dris looked at all the shiny brooms, before turning his gaze back on his daddy. He said that people could fly on brooms, and that goggles were to keep bugs out of their eyeballs. He giggled a bit, then grinned. "That's so silly! I thought you had to fly in a airplane! Can we go flyin', Daddy? I'd like that very much! I'll even wear some goggles to keep buggies out of my eyeballs!" He beamed, bouncing in place a bit. There was just so much to learn here! He hurried forward a few feet, then looked at some of the balls in stock. When he saw the shiny gold ones, his eyes grew wide. "Daddy! Lookit this! They're flying, Daddy! They got little wingy-thingies and everything! So sparkly!" He grinned, bouncing even more.

It wasn't a minute later before a tall, lithe looking fellow walked over and said hi to Daddy. He said it was a good day to come over, and Dris grinned happily. "Hi there! Welcome to... um... whatsit called? ... To Daddy's store! There's brooms, but not for sweepin!" He grinned, glad to be of such help to his Daddy, who otherwise had to go all by himself to work every single day! He did feel a teensy bit sad that poor Daddy Milo was all alone, but he was pretty sure the man was just gonna nap. Oh well. Being at work meant no naps for Dris! He looked between the men, his wide brown eyes sparkling in the light of the shop.

{OoC:}
Yukina101

Cara MiaKitta

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out