Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)
The Battlefield Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:02 am
Cecile Silverstone

This wasn't good, a Close Combat from Mega Lucario would certainly take Edgar down, the Dark One had to think of something fast. Looking down at the Snag Machine around his hand the man got an idea, a terrible idea, one which he did not plan on using originally against these two but it would seem he underestimated their bond. With a smile he turned back to the battle just as Mega Lucario closed in. "Endure, Edgar!" The man ordered.

Digging his claws into the ground and with an aura of brown energy surrounding him the Houndoom would attempt to brace its self for impact. The canine would try to around a few sweeps at its legs but alas one got him and sent him airborne where he was pummeled, the only thing saving him was the protective energy of Endure.

Roserade would then come in next and start to pummel the poor dog as well, the energy around beginning to rapidly diminish as even it couldn't sustain all this. Edgar would not survive this assault but perhaps he could at least ensure his foes don't get away. "Fire Spin, Edgar! Trap them!" The man ordered.

After looking for a moment of respite from the attacks the Houndoom would quickly drop the Endure and unleash a quick stream of flames from its mouth, not aimed at either opponent however as the flames shot out past them. It was right after that Edgar took one more hit and passed out but it did what was needed. The flames would twist and spin around, creating a vortex of flames around where Edgar stood and thus around both Mega Lucario and Roserade, trapping them inside. The purpose was not to damage them clearly, but to prevent them from avoiding what happened next.

"Finish this, Allan." The Dark One ordered as he held up his Snag Machine, the back of his hand showed to his opponents to reveal an embedded Sparkling Stone in the Snag Machine with a Darkinium attached, glowing sinister color and giving off tendrils of dark energy, the same foil power flowing around Sub and Allan as dark forces bonded them. The air in the entire room would become thin and heavy, an oppressive force falling over the battlefield. Behold the Dark One.

Forming an orb of black energy between his two hands Allan would glare at the fire vortex as he prepared his attack. Contrary to how one might imagine an energy attack prepared, that is starting small and getting bigger, Allan's attack started off as a rather large sphere and began to get smaller and smaller as he compacted it. One it was the size of a tennis ball Allan would grasp it with his right hand and point it at the foes, holding his arm with his left hand and bracing his legs against the ground. Upon letting go of the sphere the orb of darkness would fire off with massive force, causing Allan to slid backwards and almost fall over.

The ball of darkness energy would fly directly into the Fire Spin twister that contained Mega Lucario and Roserade, disappearing into the flames for but a second. The 'orb' would reappear in a new form as it exploded outward from inside of the vortex, completely consume it and its prisoners as it took on the form of a dome of swirling dark energy. This massive dome of energy would only linger for a brief moment before compacting again, reaching the lowest point of about five feet as it briefly squeezed its captives before exploding into a massive pulsating wave of dark energy that swept the entire field, discarding violently those that were once inside of it.

Sub stood solemn as the attack sent Edgar's unconscious body flying out, Allan, while winded, moved quickly to snatch up the Houndoom before he hit the ground, the Bisharp landing at Sub's side to lay the dog at his feet. "Sorry, buddy." He said to his hound as he knelt to stroke his side. This was a combo the two willingly would execute, usually with Poe involved in it but alas he always felt bad about pulling it off as Edgar was usually the sacrifice.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:29 am
||Ulla and Leon||

Roserade was prepared to take damage from the Fire Spin but it passed her as instead surrounded her and Lucario. Ulla watched as this happened as she was about to have Lucario shoot another Aura Sphere to break through the fire vortex but then Leon stopped her as he pointed to Sub. "Look. He's using a Z-Crystal." He said as he was watching the dark aura surround Sub and his Pokemon. "Get ready for an assault, Roserade make your own vortex with Petal Dance! Make it smaller and have it spin the opposite way." He shouted as Roserade did just that. She shot a bunch of petals around them as they started dancing around them in a beautiful display. Some of the petals were being burned but Roserade would just continue to disperse more petals. The flames started to show signs of wavering but it was going to be awhile for it to actually diminish.

"Lucario focus all your aura in this last move! Aura Sphere!" She shouted as Lucario heard her as he calmed himself and started charging up an Aura Sphere. "Come on Lucario you can do it! We are Hanabi! We are fireworks! Like big brother said! Let's light him up!" Ulla shouted, cheering for her partner. Lucario, even though embarrassed, became encouraged by his trainer's words. On the other hand, Leon was just plain out embarrassed that she even said that out loud. "Ulla. That was just suppose to be between us. You don't need to shout-Ulla?" When he looked over to the girl in the wheelchair, she had a faint outline of pink was traced around the child. He didn't understand why, but then the man got a sudden chill of an oppressive force. This must be Sub.

I think I understand...her fairy powers is outlining her so she won't feel this oppressive feeling. He thought as he looked back on the battlefield. Lucario had a pretty large size Aura Sphere as he was looking around to where the attack would be coming from. He noticed a dark sphere appear as he was about to shoot at it but then watch it disappear in thin air. When it reappeared, Lucario shot his Aura 'Sphere', as it looked more like a beam. The area was then filled with dark and blue aura as the two were entrapped but then were released in a massive wave as it covered the entire field.

Leon notice the wave come over to their direction, unsure if it would hurt either of them he stood in front of his sister. "Watch out!" He shouted as he was facing his sister with his back towards the wave. He was expecting to feel some sort of force but he didn't feel anything. What he didn't realize was that his coat that he was wearing was glowing with a purple aura. As if it was some sort of armor. But then it quickly went away as he turned back to see the results. Lucario was pushed back, still conscious but took some serious damage. He skid back but was breathing heavily as he looked for his partner Roserade. Roserade unfortunately was knocked unconscious on the other side of the field. This was a battle that was gonna be hard to win because they had the advantage against her. Lucario sighed of relief as he converted back to his original form and fell forward exhausted.

Leon bit his lower lip in a bit of distress. "Guess Sub really was holding back." Leon said as he walked over to his partner and picked her up. "Sorry girl. I should've been more careful." Ulla giggled as she was rolled over with the help of her Decidueye to Lucario. "We pinned him against a wall. He was giving it his all, we were putting so much pressure on him. He had to. So that does say something." Ulla said as Decidueye helped Lucario up as he looked at his trainer a bit ashamed of himself. "Hey. No need for the long face. You gave it your all. And I think we did amazing together. All that training we did even when you were still a Riolu really paid off." The little girl smiled warmly to Lucario. Lucario stared at her as he merely chuckled under his breath. Knowing his trainer could never be really disappointed.

SubonicXP

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:09 pm
I made my way to the outer ring of the arena to sit and observe the match. I must have missed the beginning of the fight. After what felt like a few minutes of watching, I noticed Keiko sitting beside me, smiling proudly at Ulla. I wrapped an arm around the hybrid and looked down at Ulla, myself, watching the battle in earnest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:30 am
"So, how do you want to do this? Hanabi siblings against the two of us, or maybe make this a boys vs girls thing? Or however you want to set it up," I offered once we entered the battlefield.

"Both those options sound good to me. How about you two?" Keiko asked, excited for the looming battle.

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:07 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon shrugged as he turned to his sister. Ulla was very excited to do whatever. "I want to face big brother and Ter." She said as Leon started walking to one side of the Colosseum. "This will be interesting, never had an official battle against Ulla yet. Nor a battle working with you." He said to Ter then looked back at Ulla and Lucario. "Ulla mind if I borrow Lucario? Keiko wanted to do train her fighting type." Leon asked as it caught Ulla a bit off guard.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:12 pm
"Sounds good," I said with a smirk, getting into position before letting Eggman out of his ball. "One bit of advice," I offered quietly to Leon while he got ready. "Don't underestimate Keiko. She's a better Trainer than she lets on."

"That' goes double for you, mister academy graduate," Keiko said teasingly letting Aura out of her ball. "Come on, Aura,it's time for training!" she added happily, which got the Amaura to coo in anticipation.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:29 pm
"I do love watching the kids play." Sub said from the bleachers as he sat next to a certain Pinsir hybrid, more concerned with polishing his blade, a cheap substitute for the one that Beauregard 'lost', the hybrid still needing to confront the butterfly man with the information he obtained concerning said sword but for now he decided to sit back and at least try to relax as Sub had suggested to him.

"Children battled all the time back in my village. Daily." Larrimore said nonchalantly, not even looking up from his blade polishing.

"Oh? Sounds like a dedicated society." Sub beamed with a cheery smile.

"Dedicated to blood. My caste, the warrior caste, were forced to fight each other to near death at even an early age and those severely wounded were thrown down into the lowest caste subjected to the most deeming jobs for the rest of their lives. But that's how we survived through hundreds of years of Kalosian oppression. Men, women, children, we all suffered together." Larrimore continued to speak plainly.

Sub didn't know what else to say to that, having gotten completely off guard by his sudden morbid chattiness. "...we don't talk much and I'm starting to see why." He said mostly to himself as he gave Larrimore a side eye glance before turning his attention back to the battlefield.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:57 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla was about to answer her brother but then noticed the king of Pokemon Ter and Keiko were using. Soon enough, she felt something brush against her leg as it was the two Vulpix that hatched not that long ago. The little girl smiled warmly as she picked up her Fire Type Vulpix; Velvet. "Why don't we work with our new members? They haven't had the chance to try out their moves. Plus, this will be a good learning experience for them." She said as Shiro walked over to Leon hoping for them to agree. Leon was a bit on the fence but he agreed. "You do realize this means your fighting against your sister right?" Shiro nodded happily. He sighed as he sat down on the ground as Shiro barked happily as she took a fighting stance. He then heard the little whisper from Ter as he merely smirked. "Noted. Also about Ulla, her tatics are something else. Nothing from any book we would have read."

Ulla stood next to Keiko as she let Velvet down from her arms. "Alright Velvet. Just like how you've been doing. You ready?" Velvet nodded a bit nervous as her legs were shaking a bit.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:08 pm
"Fire and ice? Maybe not the best environment for Eggman after all. Sorry, but you'll have to come back out another time," I sighed, recalling Eggman. After taking a moment to take mental stock of who I had with me, I decided to go for some middle ground. "Been a while since we've worked together. Let's do our best, Samurai!"

Samurai leaped out of his ball, shouting excitedly in Pokespeak. Keiko gave a disapproving look, but didn't say anything. "Okay, Aura, let's set the stage! Use Hail!" Keiko shouted. Aura cooed in agreement before summoning the ice cube storm that rained upon the battlefield.

"Focus, Samurai! This is a friendly spar, but we'll need everything we've got in this fight all the same!" I ordered. Samurai responded by using Focus Energy, as he was used to using this move first in a battle by now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:43 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Velvet was startled by the use of Hail. "It's okay Velvet. I have your back okay?" Velvet calmed down from her nervousness.

Shiro watched as the Hail started falling down. She tried moving out of the way for some of it but got hit by a few of them. "Shiro, Confuse Ray on Aura!" "Velvet, Will o Wisp on Samurai!" Both of them shouted as both Pokemon used their respective moves.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:02 pm
"React with Water Sport!" I ordered upon hearing Ulla call for Will O' Wisp. While Samurai's act didn't prevent Will O' Wisp's burn entirely, it reduced the strength of the burn to a degree,

"Oh, no! Aura, are you okay? If you can try to retaliate with Ancientpower," Keiko said, sounding concerned over her now confused Amaurus.

(6 or higher and Ancientpower works, 5 or lower and Aura hurts herself. Will roll for duration in Pokemon Center)

EDIT: Aura is able to temporarily shrug off her confusion enough to channel Rock-type energy in the form of several boulders rising from the ground, which would then be launched at the Alolan Vulpix.

"Bit of a gamble, that Hail. We'll see if it works out for you or not," I muttered after the fact.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:58 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"Velvet Fire Spin!" She said as Velvet cheered happily as she started running around Shiro and Samurai as she started leaving a trail of fire behind her as they were soon consumed a vortex of fire. Shiro started to feel uncomfortable in the vortex as she knelt down. "Shiro break through with Ice Beam!" With a desperate attempt to get out, Shiro shot a Ice Beam through the fire.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:45 pm
"Push past the fire with Aqua Jet!" I ordered. It took a bit to prep the move, but the melting Hail helped, giving him extra water to use. Samurai didn't get far, though, as the pain from his burn stopped him from aiming at Vulpix.

"Aura, please try to slow Shiro and Samurai down with Thunder Wave," Keiko asked, determined to stay in the fight but worried for Aura's Confusion.

Aura managed to focus enough to aim her Thunder Wave, but could only target one Pokemon with it. As Aura saw me as the greater threat, she decided to aim her electrical blast at Samurai, who failed to dodge it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:17 pm
Lykas and Odd entered the battlefield with one Pokemon each at their sides. Lykas actually had his Keldeo, Delmare walking beside him when he entered the room. The Legendary Pokemon had requested that Lykas battle him on even ground to prove his worth but had not denied to stay with him. Lykas had tried to ask before but the Keldeo was still not in peak condition until recently. That control helmet that Flare had forced onto him had messed him up for a while.

"Looks like the battlefield's in use right now." Lykas voiced to his companion.

"I don't think they'll be at it too long, though." Odd replied as he watched A'Capella traipse on ahead of them and gracefully climb into the stands just to stretch out across Sub's lap and purr on him, demanding attention from the Dark One. "Sorry about that." Odd chuckled as he approached. "She's been rather affectionate lately." He admitted with a glance to the feline, who let out a rather loud, drawn out mewl. "I think it might be...uh..."

"She's in heat, doofus." Lykas chipped in as he approached with Delmare beside him. "You should see about finding her a mate before she keels over."

"She's not a Furret!" Odd snapped back, though he had considered allowing the Liepard to mate. Sub would probably take the kitten in without much argument, given it would be a Dark-type but even so, he didn't like contributing to homeless babies from irresponsible trainers.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:49 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla noticed Aura able land a Thunder Wave. "Velvet now is your chance! FlameThrower go!" She cheered happily as Velvet tilted her head back. She then released a large Flamethrower from her tiny body to aim it as Samurai. Leon noticed the two girls focused their attacks on Samurai, he looked at Shiro who was getting back up on her feet. "Shiro get to Samurai and use Ice Beam again!"

Shiro ran to Samurai's side as her Ice Beam then collided with Velvet's Flamethrower. Both attacks were pushing back and forth.  
The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games