Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Wool's Orphanage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:59 pm
Everybody loves the things you do
From the way you talk
To the way you move...
Everybody here is watching you
'Cause you feel like home
You're like a dream come true
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
²¹ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ᵒˡᵈᴳʳʸᶠᶠⁱⁿᵈᵒʳ ᴬˡᵘᵐⁿⁱᶜᵘˡⁱⁿᵃʳʸ ᴬʳᵗⁱˢᵗ

☪ Kalin calmed Brendan's concern about a no-no or a time out as he joined him at the table to share in the snacking experience. He grinned happily when the little boy said it was good though he wasn't sure if that was from the fact that he got a snack or because it was his favorite jam but either way he soaked it all up. He watched transfixed as he managed to get the jam basically everywhere but his clothing and the floor. He shook his head amused and went to the sink to wet a few paper towels to clean him up before the mess spread. Kalin was touched though when he suggested that he'd make him a snack the next time hew as there, possibly with chocolate. "That sounds like the most amazing snack! And maybe you'd be more careful with the chocolate than you were with the jam." he lightly teased as he began wiping away the sticky fruit from the little boy's face and hair. For a brief moment he could see himself doing the same exact thing only instead of this kitchen it was in his own probably with his fiance creating background noises. This was slowly killing him. "Brennie, maybe next time when you make me the snack, I could bring a friend to meet you? He's very nice and he's got long floof hair just like you." Kalin asked him thinking of how Thane was going to take the news.

Miss GryffindorK

But if by chance you're here alone
Can I have a moment?
Before I go?
'Cause I've been by myself all night long
Hoping you're someone I used to know

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
𝓐𝓰𝒆 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝒆𝒆ℱ𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝒆 ℋ𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓭𝒆𝓷𝓽𝓟𝓾𝓻𝒆𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓞𝓻𝓹𝓱𝓪𝓷

Brendan happily finished his snack while watching Kalin. It was clear the older man was thinking about something, so the toddler did his best to mimic. He dawned what he assumed was a thoughtful look, though it looked like he was puckering out his lips. The only thought that crossed his mind was that he wanted another sneaky snack... and a nap, but only a little! When Kalin commented on his snack, he grinned, hoping he could be just as good a cook as his beloved friend. Maybe he could get Luke or Steffi to help him make some biscuits or something! Perhaps if he was extra helpful when cleaning! He looked up when Kalin started scrubbing his cheeks, the boy making faces as he worked. When he was all cleaned up, he rubbed at his chubby face with his hands, grinning up at his buddy. When the man asked, about snacks, he also mentioned bringing a friend with him. A friend with floofy hair? Brennie tilted his head, looking up with wide eyes. "A fwiend? For me too? 's it another little bitty kiddo like me? Or a tall-up guy like you? Does he like sneaky snacks.... or will we get time-out? I don't want time-out..." He had wide eyes, the question lingering on his lips. He wanted to know if Kalin had a replacement for him. Brennie stood up on the chair and stretched, trying to be a grown up like Kalin so he would be super duper happy. Kalin certainly deserved to be the very happiest he could ever be.

Yukina101

Sᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴡᴇɴᴛ ʙʏ, I sᴛᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
Bᴜᴛ sʜᴇ ʙᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀɪғᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, I ᴡᴀs ʟᴇғᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Sᴛɪʟʟ I ᴡᴀɪᴛᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ’ᴅ sᴀʏ "I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ."
Lᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sʜᴇ’ᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ,
Aɴᴅ sʜᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ sʜᴇ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ,

ℒ𝓲𝓴𝒆 𝓼𝓱𝒆 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝒆𝓭 𝓶𝒆, 𝔀𝓱𝒆𝓷 𝓼𝓱𝒆 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝒆𝓭 𝓶𝒆

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:22 pm
From the way you talk
To the way you move...

☪ Kalin wondered what the little boy could be doing or thinking with his lips puckered out like he'd swallowed something sour and smiled indulgently as he made faces while he cleaned off the jam. Thane could fight it all he wanted but he was halfway into making a very serious decision. At all his questions he watched Brennie stand and stretch in his chair and immediately placed a hand on the back of the chair to keep it steady so he wouldn't fall off. "He's a grown up like me, and he definitely likes sneaky-snacks and no, we won't get any time-outs, promise." he assured the toddler with a quick grin. "He's a very close friend of mine and I want him to meet my very best helper. Would that be ok?" Kalin really hoped Brennie agreed so he could come up with a plan to get Thane to agree.

Miss GryffindorK

Can I have a moment?
Before I go?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Brendan pondered his friend for a moment, wondering about his other friend. Maybe it was someone else for Brendan to play with? Lots of the kids were around his age, but also some were much bigger than he was, and those kids usually didn't want to read books or play bingo.... Brennie rather loved playing bingo since it was pretty easy to do. When Kalin explained that his friend was another grown up, the toddler deflated a bit. He was hoping for another kid about his age, but any friend of Kalin's had to be a good guy.... "Well... okay, but can he read books like you? And can he make treats? And will he be a better helper?" He tilted his head, hair falling all over. His dark brown eyes were filled with a mix of curiosity and worry, as he was a bit afraid he was going to lose his spot as Kalin's very favorite helper! It wouldn't do to not be a helper.... but then, Kalin said this new fellow was a close friend and wanted to meet his best helper! The boy gasped and grinned, happy to keep the mantle of the most helpful helper ever. "Okay, but I'm gonna... I'm gonna keep my eyeball on him, 'kay? Cause you're my very bestest buddy." He smiled, looking positively excited once more.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:41 pm
From the way you talk
To the way you move...

☪ Kalin watched Brendan think over his words worrying that he'd not want to meet his partner. His worry deflated a bit when he agreed and asked more questions about Thane and chuckled when he asked if he would be a better helper. He couldn't tell the toddler that his boyfriend was practically useless with anything other than a microwave so he just settled for simple answers. "Yes he does read books like me, he reads all sorts of fun ones. As for treats well, he could be a bit better so maybe you and I could teach him to make better treats. After all, you are my bestest helper ever." the young man told him with gently swiping the hair out of Brennie's eyes. Thankfully the little boy brightened and became excited causing him to tighten his grip on the chair not wanting it to topple over. Kalin laughed when Brennie told him he'd be keeping an eye on his partner imagining Thane's annoyed eyeroll and feeling touched when he was proclaimed his best buddy. His bestest buddy to be exact. "You're my bestest buddy too Brennie, which is why I want him to meet you." he told him honestly tightly holding on to his self-restraint to not gather up the toddler for a hug. Instead he checked the time on his watch and sighed seeing that it was time for him to go for his online class. "Sorry Brennie, I gotta go, but I'll see you next week alright? Me, you, my friend, and some chocolate sneaky-snacks." Kalin told him brightly before damning his rules and giving the tiny boy a quick hug before gently picking him up off the chair and back onto solid ground. Before he could something else he wouldn't regret he gathered his basket and head for the door thinking of ways he could possibly persuade his boyfriend.

Miss GryffindorK

Can I have a moment?
Before I go?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:15 pm
Woke up this morning
Heard the TV sayin' something
'Bout disaster in the world and
It made me wonder where I'm going
There's so much darkness in the world
But I see beauty left in you
User Image

☪ Kalin was practically running the moment his feet hit the ground after his apparition dragging a very reluctant and loudly argumentative Thane behind him. When he had arrived home last week after his talk with Brendan he had immediately gone into a spiel about the little boy which he was sure his boyfriend had heard before but he doubted he was really expecting him to talk about possible adoption. Thane had very well thought out concerns, adult speak for the fact that he locked himself in their bedroom and basically refused to talk about it. It had taken nearly one week of pleading, cajoling, sleeping on their couch or the Masters' for the Slytherin to finally, finally relent to meet his tiny friend. Though he wasn't even remotely going to go quietly. "Five minutes and then we move the hell on from this idea." he grumbled tugging his arm out of Kalin's and righting his plaid sleeve. His fiance merely roll his eyes with a small knowing grin on his face while he adjusted the grip on his basket. Despite his vehement protests and practically venomous language he knew for a fact Thane had a soft spot for children. Small children to be specific which was exactly what Brennie was. So he could fight it all he wanted but he was going to fall for his adorable charm just like the Gryffindor had. When they finally made it to the orphanage's doors he fixed his partner with a stern look. "Remember that we're surrounded by children and that the person we're meeting is three, so no harsh language or tone and no snide, snippy, sarcastic humor and words." Thane gave him a blank stare with his remaining eye. "It probably would've been easier to just tell me not to talk if you want to be honest." he responded blandly and accepted the flick to his forehead though he did rub the spot afterwards with a small scowl. Kalin entered first looking around for his little friend finding him by the window like he usually did. "Brennie,I brought my friend to meet you just like I promised. His name's Thane and he's kinda shy." he grinned over at the boy ignoring the look his boyfriend threw him. Thane just sighed and gave Brendan a small wave. "'Lo Brennie, I'm Thane." he told him plainly.

Miss GryffindorK

'Cause if your love was all I had in this life
Well that would be enough
Until the end of time
So rest your weary heart
And relax your mind

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Brendan had spent all week doing his best helping around the orphanage, hoping someone would help him make snacks for Kalin and his friend. Unfortunately, despite having helped all the older kids, not one of them agreed to help. The night before his buddy was supposed to arrive, the toddler went into the kitchen to try and cook all by himself. He grabbed the chocolate milk out of the fridge and some bread from the cabinet, trying to figure out how Kalin made his bread all fancy. With a look over at the range, the boy gasped, thinking that must be the secret to his good cooking. Unfortunately, he'd been caught by Luke just as he was reaching for the knobs, and he'd ended up in time out. Darn it! How was he supposed to make sneaky snacks? That night he'd perched himself in the floofy chair that had a good view out the big window, intent to stay awake to see Kalin in the morning. Surely nighttime wasn't that long!

Half an hour after his bedtime, Brendan was to be found curled up in the chair with his little blanket and his stuffed cow. He slept soundly until morning, not even realizing he'd fallen asleep. Someone had graciously laid another blanket over him, but he woke up to the sound of the other kids playing around him. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, a huge yawn escaping his tiny form. When he heard the door open, he looked up, before suddenly remembering just who was supposed to come today. He fought another yawn and drew a sleepy smile onto his face just as Kalin and his friend were walking over. Kalin said the other guy's name was Thane, and then Thane said his name was Thane. Well, at least he knew he'd get the name! "Hi Kalin and-and Thane. I'm Bren-en and but Kalin calls me Brennie, so I'm also Brennie too." He looked up at the boys, rubbing his sleepy eyes with his sleeve-covered fists. Blonde hair flew everywhere, but the toddler didn't care, he was still pretty tired from staying up sooooo late.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:09 pm
Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains within the sound of silence
User Image
User Image

ᴜɴᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴇʀ ꜱʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ ᴀʟᴜᴍ

Thane didn't react with the veritable bundle of fluff decided to move and say both his and Kalin's names while introducing himself. And also rubbing his eyes possibly spreading more germs than he'd like to mention. It was also not in any way or shape of the word "cute." Not even a bit. Kalin, the soft bugger, immediately started cooing over the kid probably thinking of a million different scenarios where he could be waking the kid up from staying up late reading or watching the telly or waiting for Santa or some other rubbish. "Did you fall asleep here Brennie? Why didn't you go to bed silly boy?" the Gryffindor asked curiously while Thane took in their surroundings. The place had changed marginally since he'd last been there, though it probably had more to do with the place changing ownership than his own perception changing. It still looked like an orphanage, just a clean one now. He was pretty sure if he looked in the fridge and cupboards he'd find more tin food than an entire military base camp. Though there were probably some healthier options in there now since Kalin had been dropping by. Thane turned back towards the kid noticing something blue sticking out from under the covers and stared at it for few seconds before he realized it was a stuffed cow. "Does your friend there have a name?" he asked randomly ignoring Kalin's look of confusion.

Miss GryffindorK

In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Brendan yawned widely, squeaking a bit as he did so. He blinked his dreary eyes, looking up at the men. Kalin sounded concerned when he asked if the toddler had slept in the cozy chair, and why he didn't go to bed. "I wanted to stay up aaaaaall night 'cause I could be up for you! And to meet Thane, 'cause he's your bestest pal! I just got soooo sleepy and fell 'sleep." He grinned a tired little grin, eyes sparkling as he started to wake up. He shuffled around, pushing the blanket down a bit. The cuddly cow he slept with poked out, his goofy smile showing. When Thane asked about a friend, the boy tilted his head, not sure what friend was there. Brennie followed his line of sight, settling his gaze on the plush farm animal. "This is Mr MooCow. He helps make sure I don't get no spookly dreams! I don't like spookly dreams, nu-uh no siree bob." He chuckled a bit, holding out the cow to Thane so he could see. He glanced back at Kalin, remembering what he wanted to say. "I tried to make sneaky, sneaky snacks, but Luke caught me... I tried to use the... the ah-bin and I got a big no-no. I'm sorry for no sneaky snacks." He frowned, his little brows furrowed. He hoped his friend wouldn't be super angry about not getting a special treat! Kalin was wonderful and Thane was a new friend, but he couldn't even make snacks! It was a bum deal being only three....

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:11 pm
Woke up this morning
User Image

☪ Kalin aw'd softly at Brendan's explanation as to why he stayed up, or rather tried to stay up and didn't go to bed. Poor thing probably made it ten minutes after his bedtime before falling asleep. "That was very sweet of you Brennie, but if you had stayed up all night then you would've been too tired to meet me and my friend." he told him giving his hair a light tussle. He had been confused by Thane's seemingly random question until he saw the object in mind peek out from the slipping covers and chuckled at the name and the look on his partner's face. He sort of reminded him of how Dris was when he was first adopted, only with longer hair and maybe a tad more adorable. Maybe. But he'd never actually tell the preteen that. "Wow, he's very special...moocow then." Thane managed to say in only the bare hint of distaste. Kalin just rolled his eyes at the other man's dramatics as eh listened to the toddler explain to him that he had tried to make him and Thane snacks but got caught trying to use...something he wasn't quite sure what the word he was trying to say was. He was going to ask again when Thane cut him off. "You should have gotten in trouble, if you had tried to use the oven you would've gotten seriously hurt and that would've made Kalin sad that you got hurt trying to do something nice for him." he told him a bit tersely. The Slytherin didn't know the correct way to scold a toddler that didn't involve repetitive words and songs. Kalin made an "o" with his mouth as he finally understood what Brendan had been trying to do and gave him a small frown. "Oh Brennie, you didn't have to go through all that trouble for me! I would've been happy to help you make the sneaky snacks if you would've just waited. And Thane's right, you could've really hurt yourself if Mr. Luke hadn't caught you. I wouldn't want anything bad happening to my bestest buddy after all." He knew he was possibly laying it on a tad thick but he figured he sort of had to due to his age. Brennie was smart but he was still just three.

Miss GryffindorK

Until the end of time
So rest your weary heart
And relax your mind

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Brendan nodded while Kalin explained that he shouldn't have stayed up to try and wait for him, but he was still a bit happy he did. Had he gone to bed, he'd be sleeping there and he'd have missed his buddies! He squeaked in delight when Kalin tousled his messy hair, which simply migrated it all to his eyes. The boy shook his head, making the strands stand up wildly. "Noooo! I wouldn't not be sleepy! I'd be wide 'wake for you!" He giggled, pausing only to yawn widely. After showing off Mr MooCow, he pulled the plushy back and cuddled it, taking a few seconds to nuzzle his cheeks against the well-worn fabric. Thane said he was special, and the toddler nodded. He'd had the toy since he was just a teeny baby. He saw a picture of the day he was sent to the orphanage, and sure enough, the cow was there tucked in his jacket. The boy sniffled once, but remembered he had to be happy for his friends. "I love him lots, so he makes me sleep good." He nodded again before turning the conversation. Promptly after saying he'd gotten in trouble for trying to use the oven, Thane hurriedly agreed. He could be hurt using the oven? Brennie tilted his head in confusion, wondering how Steffi and Luke made dinner with the oven if it was dangerous. Kalin said he shouldn't have gone through trouble to make snacks, and he didn't want something bad to happen. "I'm sorry. I just thought 'cause you always make sneaky snacks... maybe I could make you a sneaky snack... but I don't wanna hurt my fingerses on the ah-bin. But... um... how's it hurt me?" He really wanted to know! Maybe it ate kiddos that weren't supposed to touch the knobs! But that couldn't be, because he was going to warm up the bread-mush he'd made! That meant he was a real cook!

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:13 pm
Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains within the sound of silence
User Image
User Image

ᴜɴᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴇʀ ꜱʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ ᴀʟᴜᴍ

Thane rolled eyes his apparently loud enough at Brendan's question of how a stove could hurt him that Kalin nudged in the side with his sharp elbow. Ugh, what were they teaching in preschool now and days? "The oven is really hot which is why it can cook foods and snea-snacks." he scowled when he fumbled over the words realizing he'd almost said "sneaky-snack" which his partner caught and gave him one of his stupid smug grins that he hated. "So when it's really hot you could've accidentally burnt your fingers which would've hurt." Like a b***h his mind supplied. Kalin nodded in agreement with Thane's words making sure Brennie was looking at them both. "He's very right. If you would've burnt your hands you wouldn't be able to pick up and read your favorite Dr. Seuss books." he told him solemnly knowing how much the little boy loved them. But he didn't want them to dwell on the bad and the what if's, he needed to convince Thane that they needed this little snugbug in their lives! "But since that didn't happen and I'm sure Mr. Luke gave you a very long time out, and that you're very sorry, I think we could make a small sneaky-snack with Thane. Would you like that Brennie?" Thane just sighed knowing that his boyfriend wasn't going to give up any time soon and nodded in agreement. "I've heard that your Kalin's very best helper so I bet you make awesome snacks." the young man offered only blushing a little at the fond look passed his way. He could play nice in front of the kid dammit but that was it.

Miss GryffindorK

In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Brendan looked up at his friends, wondering what they were planning. When Thane said the oven was hot, the toddler looked surprised, not sure why he'd been shooed away from the appliance. Thane continued explaining that he could've burnt himself which the boy nodded about. It would be very bad to have burnt off toasty fingers! Kalin agreed, saying with burnt hands he couldn't read his Dr Seuss books, which made the child look upset. "I won't never use the ah-bin, then! I don't want toasty fingers! And I gotta read my bookies, okay?" He pushed back the blanket and stood up, looking a bit silly with his floppy slippers on. "I know, an' I'm sorry. I had to sit in time-out for almost ten whole minutes! I... I can't even count my numbers that high!" He looked between the men, smiling a bit at the thought of still getting a sneaky snack. It was magical! Then again, he figured he got them because Kalin loved sneaky-snacks just as much as he did. He grinned and blushed a bit when Thane said he was going to be a good helper, as it was usually only Kalin doling out the nice words. "I'm sure you are very good at makin' nummies too! And we can have a big sneaky snack today 'cause there's one-two-four of us today! So more snacks! But first, Kalin hasta tie up my floofly hairs so I can use my peepers!" He giggled, his thin hair fluffing around his face. He ran his hands through the mess, thus making it stand up even worse. With another laugh, he used both his tiny hands to grab one of Kalin's, which he then sat atop his head. After all, he was helpful to the core, was he not?

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:41 pm
Woke up this morning
User Image

☪ Kalin felt a bit awkward having to scold Brennie, he wasn't awkward about the actual scolding the toddler needed to know what he did was wrong so he didn't ever do it again, but because he had to do so while trying to encourage Thane that they should adopt him. He was happy though that his partner took control of the situation and managed to tell him his wrong doing without being snappy or harsh so, maybe this was a good thing? He tried to hide his snicker as the child exclaimed that he wouldn't ever use the oven after hearing that he wouldn't be able to read his favorite books if he burnt his fingers. Especially after his tiny tangent of how long he had been in time out. He might have to put in an extra tin of Luke's favorite cookies next week as thanks. When he told Thane that he was sure he was good at making snacks Kalin grinned brightly at just how adorable he was being and was sure his heart was going to thump out of his chest by how hard it was beating. He couldn't see his boyfriend's looks but surely he was also affected by the cute sight. "You missed a number there Brennie, it's one two three four. But good going for knowing your numbers!" He tousled the little boy's hair since his hand was already there before pulling it back looking for a hair tie. "I got an extra, no worries." Thane said out the blue before crouching in front of the little boy holding out a black elastic tie. He gently pulled the little boy's hair back and into a tiny version of his bun promptly ignoring the look of wonder on Kalin's face. "Alright, lets go make some snacks!" he said with a wide grin holding out his hand to help Brennie off his seat.

Miss GryffindorK

Until the end of time
So rest your weary heart
And relax your mind

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Brendan looked between the two adults, mentally comparing the two. Kalin was a softie with a big ol' smile, and Thane seemed a bit more... well, faraway. He looked like he was thinking about something important, but boring. Vaguely, the toddler wondered what was in his new friend's mind. With quick little fingers, Brennie grabbed his soft blue blanket and draped it over his shoulders, making his pajama look more complete. After counting how many sneaky snacks they'd need, Kalin promptly told him he'd missed a number, making the boy frown at his fingers, as if they messed him up. "I thought it was one-two-four-sleben-aaaayt-nine-three-twenty four-ten?" He tilted his head, eyebrows furrowed as he attempted to understand his number maths. Kalin rumpled his hair more, causing the boy's frown to turn into a happy grin. Kalin moved his hand away, probably to get another snappy band, but Thane spoke up, saying he had an extra. The toddler turned so the taller male had access to his hair. He made faces as his hair was tugged into a tie, then the boy turned around to show everyone. "Thanks you, there, Thane! I can see now, so we can make sneaky snacks! I'mma gonna make yours extra nummy!" He grinned, excited to show how good he was getting at helping out. Kalin offered out a hand, so Brennie placed both his own on the open palm, then jumped off the chair and onto the floor. Maybe someday he'd be able to fly around like a super hero or something nifty like that! He looked around, then took one of his hands away from Kalin, only in order to grab two of Thane's fingers so he could follow along too.... like a train! Choo-choo!

Yukina101

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash