Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Quotes: do you have a favorite one? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a fave quote?
  Yes
  no
  Poll whore
  don't know
View Results

Mattheis Hiashin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:32 pm
I've got lots of favorite quotes, lol...

"Every second counts; Every little thing you do can be tragic."- Mattheis Hiashin (my original character, lol)

"To be, or not to be? That is the question..." Hamlet, Shakespeare.

"Death smiles at us, and all we can do is smile back, my friend." Saint (character of my friend, Gabriel-15, because the character is just cool like that, and the quote is so true)

"Rlrlrlrlrrrrrrrrrr!!!! I SAID no COOKIES!!RRRALRAHHHLARAAGHAAA!!!" Dane Cook, comedian ("My Son Optimus Prime" comedy)

"Even if we come home empty handed, we'll still have our stories of battlescars, pirateships and wounded hearts, bucking bulls, and all the best of friendships" -So Long Astoria, by the Ataris

"Knowledge is power. And I like power." Cobra Bubbles, Lilo and Stitch. Why? Because I agree.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:57 pm
"Maybe we should develop a Crayola bomb as our next secret weapon. A happiness weapon. A beauty bomb. And every time a crisis developed, we would launch one. It would explode high in the air - explode softly - and send thousands, millions, of little parachutes into the air. Floating down to earth - boxes of Crayolas. And we wouldn't go cheap, either - not little boxes of eight. Boxes of sixty-four, with the sharpener built right in. With silver and gold and copper, magenta and peach and lime, amber and umber and all the rest. And people would smile and get a little funny look on their faces and cover the world with imagination." ~Robert Fulghum

"We're all a little weird, and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with our own, we fall into a mutual weirdness and call it love." ~Unknown

Quotegarden.com is my friend. smile I have so many more than that I love, but those are two of my favorites.  

AriaStarSong

Nightmare on Elm Street

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:02 pm
Mine is really cool "Revenge is a dish best served cold" when i first read that i was like WOOOOOw  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:41 pm
Quote:
"Revenge is a dish best served cold"

That's a Klingon saying (Yes, I'm a Trekie! I was BORN Trekie!)

I have a few:

"Only an idiot fights a war on two fronts. Only the heir to the throne of the kingdom of idiots fights a war on twelve fronts." - Londo Molari, Babylon 5

"Bullfrell." - Jool, Farscape

"Sure, let's do something ridiculously dangerous and downright foolish (!)" - My eight year old little brother (Which scared the heck out of me when I first heard it.)

"Holding that note from now until Doomsday." - Ye Merrie Greenwood Players Madrigals, year 2005  

SiLViA CALLiSTO

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

TICKLE ME IM A BEAR

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:44 pm
Quote:
They're like in some park at midnight, breaking up, as soon as Grace starts walking away you just step out from behind a tree, staring at her.I giggled as I imagined that.

Heh, my friend made that up and I think its just simply amazing. surprised

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:02 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Tsukiusada

HighPriestessIce

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:15 am
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it" - don't remember
"I'm going to rape you up the butt and then throw you out the window" - Yura-sama (PLC Doujinshi)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:17 am
"If I wanted to hear and a*****e talk, I'd fart."

domokun heart

King Korpse

phimur

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:21 am
I will never let school interfear with my education
-mark twain  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:19 am
King Korpse
"If I wanted to hear and a*****e talk, I'd fart."

domokun heart

I like this one =P  

- -perksofawallflow3r- -

billyjoel88

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:29 am
"Fat people are harder to kidnap"- a T-shirt xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:31 am
The all-lovely "Rocks fall; everyone dies." is up there for me.  

Tatty-Bye

Pirri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:54 am
"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." -- Tom Clancy.

"How it infuriates a bigot, when he is forced to drag out his dark convictions!" -- Logan Pearsall Smith.

"Safety is a dream for cowards. Without risk, success has no flavor." -- Hallen Ivandivir Setain.

"The first thing a principle does is kill somone." -- Dorothy Sayers.

"I'll do anything for anyone but say their beastly book is good when it isn't." -- Dorothy Sayers.

"Someone is always laughing at you on the Internet." -- PyrateJenni.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:31 pm
phimur
I will never let school interfear with my education
-mark twain

That's one of my favorites.
Here's more; My quotes page  

Penny-Anna

Dapper Gaian

2,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250