Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Any Tanks Out There? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a Gaia tank?
  Yes
  No
View Results

mistymountaingirl

Sparkly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:54 am
Darkerdemons
mistymountaingirl
Darkerdemons

Please add my tank to the guild list! smile
I've gotten most of my fish over time from dumpster dive. Lots of fish are cheap these days & people throw out pretty good stuff. smile
wink Will do! Do you have a bump thread of your own (it's not a requirement, but I can link to it if you do).

biggrin Your tank looks fantastic!

Thank you! All from dumpster dive! I just keep feeding them & they last a long time! I don't have a bump thread! Need to get around to that, I guess. I'm really great at procrastinating!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:02 am
mistymountaingirl
Darkerdemons
mistymountaingirl
Darkerdemons

Please add my tank to the guild list! smile
I've gotten most of my fish over time from dumpster dive. Lots of fish are cheap these days & people throw out pretty good stuff. smile
wink Will do! Do you have a bump thread of your own (it's not a requirement, but I can link to it if you do).

biggrin Your tank looks fantastic!

Thank you! All from dumpster dive! I just keep feeding them & they last a long time! I don't have a bump thread! Need to get around to that, I guess. I'm really great at procrastinating!
wink There's no rush. Users will be able to bump the NSTG Glow Thread in the forums. Let me know when you do get a bump thread up.

ninja I've provided the instructions for the classic bump thread in my guide if you want to use those (see signature or first post).

Feeding the fish indicates you are a great caretaker! Did you know that it is not required on Gaia though? Gaia Fish will live out their full life span even if they are not fed on a daily basis.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

1littlewolfy

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:36 am
Darkerdemons
1littlewolfy
Darkerdemons
The marketplace isn't the best place to find/buy these fish at the moment. lol

That's for sure. One person is selling 14 Aquarium Skittles Fish but at 2 different prices and both are over the avg. price. Bummer!

I only found 1 Squid for sale and it was more than double the avg. price.

Unfortunately, I don't have either in my inventory. I only had a [lite] Squid left but as soon as I have time, I will check my other accounts to make sure whether or not I have what you need.
lol Thank you for checking.

sweatdrop Yes - I think these two fish are a bit more rare than most fish.

You're welcome. I was happy to check. Much like I would have been happy to buy them if they would have been somewhat reasonable or if I thought that I could have got a better price for buying bulk so I could send them to you.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:49 pm
Darkerdemons

I had to come back to check our chat to remind myself of the 2 fish types that you needed. Darn shame that it wasn't the Candycorn that I just got in the dumpster. sweatdrop At least then I would have had one of those. sad  

1littlewolfy

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:05 pm
1littlewolfy
Darkerdemons

I had to come back to check our chat to remind myself of the 2 fish types that you needed. Darn shame that it wasn't the Candycorn that I just got in the dumpster. sweatdrop At least then I would have had one of those. sad

emotion_hug No worries! The candycorn fish certainly resemble the Skittles Fish.

PS: If you're interested in scoring some fish, keep an eye on the first post of my glow thread. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:31 am
Darkerdemons
1littlewolfy
Darkerdemons

emotion_hug No worries! The candycorn fish certainly resemble the Skittles Fish.

PS: If you're interested in scoring some fish, keep an eye on the first post of my glow thread. ninja

Thanks. I did see that with my other avi but I'd prefer that you give out the fish to new people or those really in need vs. giving any to me or my other avatars.
Big hugs for thinking of me though. heart  

1littlewolfy

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100

besha_bazona416

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:19 pm
so I have a tank but barely any fish lol blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:02 am
besha_bazona416

I can send you a fish bundle to help you.

Edit: I sent a few other items too.

Darkerdemons

Please, subtract a bundle from the list. Thank you.

Edit: I remembered that you were going to be gone and took it off.  

1littlewolfy

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Nagisa_hebi

Hygienic Noob

8,450 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:33 am
Add mytank dark ヽ(´∀`)ノ  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:45 am
Nagisa_hebi
Add mytank dark ヽ(´∀`)ノ

Would you like a fish bundle for your tank?  

1littlewolfy

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100

1littlewolfy

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:53 am
Quote me if you are in need of an Aquarium Fish Bundle #4 for your tank.

I have 18 available as of 9/8/16.

Edit: I no longer have any bundles available. I have donated all of the bundles that I have for now. I apologize to anyone that didn't get one.

Darkerdemons

I will update the post.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:13 am
Im working on redoing mine.  

BlackRoseBleeding

Toxic Kitten

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:59 pm
1littlewolfy
Quote me if you are in need of an Aquarium Fish Bundle #4 for your tank.

I have 18 available as of 9/8/16.

Edit: I no longer have any bundles available. I have donated all of the bundles that I have for now. I apologize to anyone that didn't get one.

Darkerdemons

I will update the post.
Updated the first post so it no longer links to your post with the bundles. Thank you for giving the bundles out to users who posted while I was on hiatus! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:01 pm
besha_bazona416

Nagisa_hebi
Add mytank dark ヽ(´∀`)ノ

BlackRoseBleeding
Im working on redoing mine.

ninja Back from hiatus. Would you still like your tank to be added to the guild tank list?  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:11 pm
Just started logging into Gaia again these past few weeks.

I realize my NSTG tank threads are in need of updating. Something I was planning to do before I left was a complete overhaul of the guild tank threads and to create a brand new thread in the aquarium forums - a single thread with all guild tanks included instead of multiple small threads. This should happen in the next week or two. In the mean time I will still be adding new tanks to the list, so please quote me in this thread if your tank is not yet listed and you would like it added.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff