Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Noble Bird Returns Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:50 am
Blizzard120

"Voir!" Rainbow like leaves formed around Telia rather quickly then soon after the flurry came rushing towards the opposition.

"Skull Bash!" The kid ordered.

As the sharp leaves bore down on the rock and sliced away at it the Barbaracle would spring to life as two of its 'appendages' shot out from underneath it, propelling the entire body at the Gardevoir with astonishing speed. When the rock made contact with Gardevoir the man head would come flying out of the rock to deliver a second, more powerful blow fueled by energy conserved while withdrawn, a one-two hit. Taking the Magical Leaf was worth it, if not devastating. Also, those claws were sharp. Sharp Claws.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:02 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Voir!" Rainbow like leaves formed around Telia rather quickly then soon after the flurry came rushing towards the opposition.

"Skull Bash!" The kid ordered.

As the sharp leaves bore down on the rock and sliced away at it the Barbaracle would spring to life as two of its 'appendages' shot out from underneath it, propelling the entire body at the Gardevoir with astonishing speed. When the rock made contact with Gardevoir the man head would come flying out of the rock to deliver a second, more powerful blow fueled by energy conserved while withdrawn, a one-two hit. Taking the Magical Leaf was worth it, if not devastating. Also, those claws were sharp. Sharp Claws.

"GARDEVOIR!" Telia shouted as the attack rocked the Pokemon's world. That was more damage than I would have expected her to take from such an attack. That was just a Skull Bash! What happened!?

"Geez, there's more to this fight than I realized...Telia, are you alright?" I spoke up.

"Voir...Gardevoir..." Telia spoke up, wincing as she pulled herself up off the ground.

"Don't know. Try a Thunderbolt." I called out.

"Garde. VOIR!" She said, hopping back a bit, her stride coming off seemingly as a glide, electricity sparking from her then finally a massive electrical attack coming down upon the Barbaracle.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:36 pm
Blizzard120

"Garde. VOIR!" She said, hopping back a bit, her stride coming off seemingly as a glide, electricity sparking from her then finally a massive electrical attack coming down upon the Barbaracle.

The Barbaracle couldn't take another super effect hit, and so it was crippled to the ground where it would faint. The kid didn't seem worried though as he recalled his Pokemon and took out another Pokeball and tossed it onto the field, a more familiar Pokemon appearing from inside.

"Venusaur!" Shouted the bulky reptile.

"Sorry, monsieur, but I have to prove that I am the champion's pupil. Venusaur, Mega Evolve!" He declared as he took out what looked like an old pocket watch and opened it up to reveal a gem which began to glow something fierce.

The gem tied to the trunk of Venusaur's flower would begin to glow as it responded to the pocket watch's gem, a dazzling glow completely surrounding the Venusaur. The light would soon solidify into a gem-like orb which would soon shatter and disappear.

"Saaaur!" Roared the Mega Venusaur proudly. It was about a foot bigger and looked like it put on a lot more weight. Its flower had grown up higher and it gained more palm leaves as well as hanging vines. A flower also adorned its head with new markings on its face. Like the Mega Pokemon Blizzard had seen before its chi was off the charts.

"Sludge Bomb!" The kid ordered.

With a roar the Mega Venusaur would close up its flower, said flower swelling up as it did. The Seed Pokemon would then throw its self forward and stand up on its front legs so that its flower pointed at Gardevoir. With a sound that resembled cannon fire a large mass of poisonous goo was ejected from the flower and flew towards Gardevoir. This was probably the biggest Sludge Bomb Blizzard had ever seen and boy did it look gross.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:31 am
SubonicXP
The Barbaracle couldn't take another super effect hit, and so it was crippled to the ground where it would faint. The kid didn't seem worried though as he recalled his Pokemon and took out another Pokeball and tossed it onto the field, a more familiar Pokemon appearing from inside.

"Venusaur!" Shouted the bulky reptile.

"Sorry, monsieur, but I have to prove that I am the champion's pupil. Venusaur, Mega Evolve!" He declared as he took out what looked like an old pocket watch and opened it up to reveal a gem which began to glow something fierce.

The gem tied to the trunk of Venusaur's flower would begin to glow as it responded to the pocket watch's gem, a dazzling glow completely surrounding the Venusaur. The light would soon solidify into a gem-like orb which would soon shatter and disappear.

"Saaaur!" Roared the Mega Venusaur proudly. It was about a foot bigger and looked like it put on a lot more weight. Its flower had grown up higher and it gained more palm leaves as well as hanging vines. A flower also adorned its head with new markings on its face. Like the Mega Pokemon Blizzard had seen before its chi was off the charts.

"Sludge Bomb!" The kid ordered.

With a roar the Mega Venusaur would close up its flower, said flower swelling up as it did. The Seed Pokemon would then throw its self forward and stand up on its front legs so that its flower pointed at Gardevoir. With a sound that resembled cannon fire a large mass of poisonous goo was ejected from the flower and flew towards Gardevoir. This was probably the biggest Sludge Bomb Blizzard had ever seen and boy did it look gross.

Well that wasn't too bad. Then again, I may have been right about that thing's weaknesses. I kinda didn't give that kid too much of a chance to really fight back, admittedly. Almost felt kind of sorry. Then again, that thing did nail Telia pretty hard with that Skull Bash attack. That said, this kid's resolve didn't necessarily waver at all. Kind of reminded me of Wikstrom, to be honest.

As the kid recalled his fallen Barbaracle, Telia got back at the ready, waiting on for the next Pokemon to come forth. A Venusaur. I got a good few ways to deal with that one. But then something else started to come up as the boy spoke. "Huh?" Before Telia and I knew it, the two of us stared in shock for a moment, when the mega evolution aura enveloped the Venusaur then reveal the grass type's new found form. Telia was taken back from the sudden change.

"Why am I not surprised?" I said. Freakin' mega evolutions, man! What a headache! And not the one that was forming from making my instincts go wild with its abhorrent chi presence. Granted, it doesn't change any plans of mine that I can figure, but even so, now it's going to be severely cumbersome because this thing is now an ungodly brute!

It only goes from bad to worse, in my mind however, once the attack call was made. With a surprised gasp preceding it, I quickly looked over towards Telia. "Telia! Light Screen!" I quickly shouted.

Telia quickly put up her protective barrier as the enormous mound of sludge blasts the wall, but the impact, let alone the damage was still fierce even for that. Telia's focus, try as she might, couldn't withstand such might and the screen shattered, blasting her back quite a ways, leaving her covered in sludge. She started struggling up, her face sick as the poison started to start getting the better of her virtually instantly, not helped by her own fairy secondary typing. She couldn't help but to flop back on the floor. She was done.

"Oh Telia...good grief...you tried. Don't worry about it. Come back for now." I said, recalling the psychic back to her ball. Not going to lie, this kid was something else, but at the same time, I'm almost inclined to believe something. A theory I was about to put to the test. "Alright, we're playing hardball now? Let's play." I said, taking out the second pokeball, one I haven't brought out as of yet today. "Go! Weavile!" I called out.

The ball was tossed out and once it landed, a bright flash came forth and out came the Weavile, ready for battle. Weavile looked ahead, staring in confusion, recognizing the Pokemon before it, but at the same time... "Weavile!?"

"Remember that Abomasnow from a while back? Same thing." I said. "That Venusaur took out Telia with little effort."

"Villllee..." The Weavile hissed out, remembering his own encounter with a Mega Evolution. Not too thrilled he was at the moment.

"So you got your trump card, kid. Here's mine. My first Pokemon and the one that got my apprenticeship started at the Mahogany gym. Bring it on." I said to him. "Weavile, Taunt."

"Weavile!" Weavile said, giving a wave of his own, out right taunting the Venusaur...something along the lines of his claws are the hedge clippers.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:52 pm
Blizzard120

"Weavile!" Weavile said, giving a wave of his own, out right taunting the Venusaur...something along the lines of his claws are the hedge clippers.

Of course the Mega Venusaur would fall for the Taunt, the flowering Pokemon taken offense to the very idea that this thing would dare to try and chop off its beautiful foliage. Oh it would pay, it would pay dearly for such an insult to its beautiful flowers. "Saur!" The Pokemon shouted, now clearly angry.

"Calm down, mon amie." The young hybrid said to his Pokemon. "You honor me greatly, monsieur. Allowing me to battle such an experienced Pokemon is a privilege. Merci." He smiled, said smile only lingering for a few seconds before he turned his attention back to the battle at hand. "Let's test its speed, Vine Whip!" He ordered.

With a stomp of its right foot on the ground the Mega Venusaur would produce from its flower at least ten vines which wriggled in the air, just itching to grab something. All at once the vines would rush towards the Weavile, locked onto the Pokemon with a desire to do nothing more than ensnare it. Time to see how good Weavile's reflexes were.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:07 am
SubonicXP
Of course the Mega Venusaur would fall for the Taunt, the flowering Pokemon taken offense to the very idea that this thing would dare to try and chop off its beautiful foliage. Oh it would pay, it would pay dearly for such an insult to its beautiful flowers. "Saur!" The Pokemon shouted, now clearly angry.

"Calm down, mon amie." The young hybrid said to his Pokemon. "You honor me greatly, monsieur. Allowing me to battle such an experienced Pokemon is a privilege. Merci." He smiled, said smile only lingering for a few seconds before he turned his attention back to the battle at hand. "Let's test its speed, Vine Whip!" He ordered.

With a stomp of its right foot on the ground the Mega Venusaur would produce from its flower at least ten vines which wriggled in the air, just itching to grab something. All at once the vines would rush towards the Weavile, locked onto the Pokemon with a desire to do nothing more than ensnare it. Time to see how good Weavile's reflexes were.

He wanted to see this Pokemon's speed? He was about to get that wish. "Weavile! Double Team!" I called out.

"Vile!" The Weavile picked up the pace, forming several illusive copies of himself, spreading the targets out wide for the Venusaur's vines to come down on. In rapid succession, vines came down to grasp on each of the copies, not hitting their intended target, until the charade falls upon the Weavile's advance. The Weavile weaved out and started to make the speedy rush for the mega evolved Pokemon, claws out ready to strike when he got close.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:12 am
Blizzard120

"Vile!" The Weavile picked up the pace, forming several illusive copies of himself, spreading the targets out wide for the Venusaur's vines to come down on. In rapid succession, vines came down to grasp on each of the copies, not hitting their intended target, until the charade falls upon the Weavile's advance. The Weavile weaved out and started to make the speedy rush for the mega evolved Pokemon, claws out ready to strike when he got close.

The Mega Venusaur continued to strike with its vines and yet every single one missed. It was unusual, it was almost as if the plant Pokemon was purposely missing. Eventually Weavile would find its self head straight towards the face of the Pokemon as the vines seemed to keep it there.

"Now use Leech Seed!" The kid ordered, ordering a move that certainly wouldn't save his Pokemon from the Weavile's apparent strike. The Mega Venusaur would fire off a Leech Seed from its flower, sending it straight down towards the Weavile. If the Ice type dodged it would risk getting to close to the vines around it. Either way it could still strike but the risk was all around it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:05 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

The Mega Venusaur continued to strike with its vines and yet every single one missed. It was unusual, it was almost as if the plant Pokemon was purposely missing. Eventually Weavile would find its self head straight towards the face of the Pokemon as the vines seemed to keep it there.

"Now use Leech Seed!" The kid ordered, ordering a move that certainly wouldn't save his Pokemon from the Weavile's apparent strike. The Mega Venusaur would fire off a Leech Seed from its flower, sending it straight down towards the Weavile. If the Ice type dodged it would risk getting to close to the vines around it. Either way it could still strike but the risk was all around it.

A Leech seed? Normally such a thing would already be bad, but having it fired from the likes of a mega evolution, Weavile's energy would be sure to go out like water down a really large drain. That being said, why did I have the feeling that he was trying to guide me now? He's pulling something here that I'm starting to not like. I have to get Weavile to some room to roam. "Weavile! Metal Claw!" I shouted. "Clear house!"

"Vile!" Weavile would side step out of the way of the leech seed, probably right for the trap that the Skiddo kid wanted. However, I found it the lesser of evils at the moment. I needed every bit of power in Weavile that I could allow him to keep. Weavile made his way towards the vines, claws shining fiercely with a metallic sheen then swiped towards the vines to repulse them, for now at least.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:56 pm
Blizzard120

"Vile!" Weavile would side step out of the way of the leech seed, probably right for the trap that the Skiddo kid wanted. However, I found it the lesser of evils at the moment. I needed every bit of power in Weavile that I could allow him to keep. Weavile made his way towards the vines, claws shining fiercely with a metallic sheen then swiped towards the vines to repulse them, for now at least.

Weavile would indeed dodge the Leech Seed and manage to slash away a few of the vines causing the plant dinosaur to groan in pain but in dodging the Leech Seed it gave the Mega Venusaur the perfect opportunity to snatch it up in one of its vines, wrapping its self around the Weavile's foot.

"Giga Drain!" The kid ordered. Now with a grip on the enemy the Mega Venusaur would begin to sap away the Weavile's health. Blizzard probably realized this kid's plan, unlike other Mega Pokemon that went for brute force this one was going to play the long con, using its newfound power in the form of bulk and attempt to wear its opponent down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:30 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Weavile would indeed dodge the Leech Seed and manage to slash away a few of the vines causing the plant dinosaur to groan in pain but in dodging the Leech Seed it gave the Mega Venusaur the perfect opportunity to snatch it up in one of its vines, wrapping its self around the Weavile's foot.

"Giga Drain!" The kid ordered. Now with a grip on the enemy the Mega Venusaur would begin to sap away the Weavile's health. Blizzard probably realized this kid's plan, unlike other Mega Pokemon that went for brute force this one was going to play the long con, using its newfound power in the form of bulk and attempt to wear its opponent down.

I carefully watched Weavile moving about, slicing away at the vines, trying to avert the Leech Seed, but then something caught my attention. "Weavile! Incoming!" I shouted. Before Weavile could react however, one of the vines ensnared his leg.

"VILE!"

Blast it...and now the Giga Drain!? Did he just train this plant to be a leech or what!? That's just as bad as the Leech Seed itself! Weavile's got to stop this, otherwise Weavile is going to be left as a husk with this glutton's sapping power. "Weavile! Ice Punch!" I shouted.

"Wea...VILE!" The Pokemon's claw frosted up, a mist shroud exuded from it. Weavile reared back then smashed the offending vine to freeze it solid, and hopefully same with the source with any luck.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:58 am
Blizzard120

"Wea...VILE!" The Pokemon's claw frosted up, a mist shroud exuded from it. Weavile reared back then smashed the offending vine to freeze it solid, and hopefully same with the source with any luck.

"Venusaur!" The Mega Venusaur shouted in pain as its vine froze up, losing its grip on the Weavile and dropping it. That said, both Weavile and Blizzard might notice something, that Ice Punch did not seem to bother the Venusaur as much as it should have even though one of its entire vines was frozen up. Could it be that bulky or was there something else at play? Who knows, now wasn't the time to do research.

"Will get it again. Sludge Bomb into the air!" The Skiddo hybrid ordered after reassuring his Pokemon.

The Mega Venusaur would launch from its flower another nasty big ole glob of poisonous goop. However it didn't seem to aim this time, the Sludge Bomb going up and arching in the air before it exploded and poisonous sludge came raining down all around it. Protective measure probably, to get Weavile away from it so it can resume its little Vine Whip dance.

(Rolling to see if it freezes whole. 1, it does.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:21 pm
SubonicXP
"Venusaur!" The Mega Venusaur shouted in pain as its vine froze up, losing its grip on the Weavile and dropping it. That said, both Weavile and Blizzard might notice something, that Ice Punch did not seem to bother the Venusaur as much as it should have even though one of its entire vines was frozen up. Could it be that bulky or was there something else at play? Who knows, now wasn't the time to do research.

"Will get it again. Sludge Bomb into the air!" The Skiddo hybrid ordered after reassuring his Pokemon.

The Mega Venusaur would launch from its flower another nasty big ole glob of poisonous goop. However it didn't seem to aim this time, the Sludge Bomb going up and arching in the air before it exploded and poisonous sludge came raining down all around it. Protective measure probably, to get Weavile away from it so it can resume its little Vine Whip dance.

(Rolling to see if it freezes whole. 1, it does.)

Another Sludge Bomb. Great. "Weavile! Back off! Don't get caught up in that!" Probably like clockwork for the kid, Weavile, jumped back, slashing more vines along the way to break away from not only its grasp but the Sludge Bomb that detonated. Weavile quickly managed to get out of the way of the sludge bomb and quickly turned away, looking at the various vines which threatened to ensnare him once again.

"Villlle." Weavile spoke up, realizing that this fight was not really going anywhere.

"I know." I said. He is really planning something here, but I'm not sure as to what. He's been trying to keep Weavile at vine's length. Makes sense, really. Weavile is more of a up close and personal kind of fighter; no one would want something like Weavile to claw the living daylights out of them. That being said, the kid hadn't made any effort to make that plant move himself. Is that thing too big and bulky for its own good? Is that the mega form's drawback? In hindsight, that was kind of a issue for Wulfric's Abomasnow, too. All that power, all that defensive prowess, but if it could move, it's practically a continental drift at that point. Hindsight is 20-20 I guess. Problem is though, unlike that Abomasnow, this Venusaur is considerably more capable of fighting at range. In fact I wouldn't doubt he's got other attacks like Energy Ball or Earthquake to ruin my day. I got to figure out how to get Weavile in close and deal some damage and hopefully not make him as a energy drink for that freakin plant in the process.

"Weavile, Night Slash!" I called out.

"Weavile!" The Weavile spoke up, rushing for the Venusaur once again, its claws now a dark trail behind him as he speedily rushed for the plant.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:51 pm
Blizzard120

"Weavile!" The Weavile spoke up, rushing for the Venusaur once again, its claws now a dark trail behind him as he speedily rushed for the plant.

Seeing the Weavile coming for it the kid thought that perhaps he had another window of opportunity to make up for his failure earlier. Only one way to find out. "Another Leech Seed!" With the vines diving at Weavile left and right to try and keep it on the desired path the Mega Venusaur would launch another Leech Seed into the air from its flower, the seed coming down where it hoped the speeding Pokemon would go. It took a lot of prediction and steering but if successful they would manage to hook themselves a source of energy for the rest of this battle, if not that Night Slash would probably leave a scar.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:14 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Seeing the Weavile coming for it the kid thought that perhaps he had another window of opportunity to make up for his failure earlier. Only one way to find out. "Another Leech Seed!" With the vines diving at Weavile left and right to try and keep it on the desired path the Mega Venusaur would launch another Leech Seed into the air from its flower, the seed coming down where it hoped the speeding Pokemon would go. It took a lot of prediction and steering but if successful they would manage to hook themselves a source of energy for the rest of this battle, if not that Night Slash would probably leave a scar.

Weavile rushed, ducking, weaving, occasionally slashing any vine with his dark-laced claws that got in his way on the way, but the closer that he got the harder that it was to get that bit closer. The leech seed call was not helping matters at all. "Weavile, stop!" I shouted. Weavile quickly stopped, skidding for a second, barely averting getting caught up in the second volley of seeds.

This kid had to have been training his Venusaur to play keep away. There's no other explanation. Why? Heck if I know. For that matter, both Weavile and I knew that getting caught was probably going to not going to end well by any means. In fact, the fight might as well be over. That said, I can't keep Weavile just running around. He's trying to guide Weavile in any way he can. Rather it be detonating Sludge Bombs or Leech Seeds to do the job for him. This was actually pressing, because Weavile would sooner tire out from all this running around long before the Venusaur trying to grab him. We need another tactic, but with how the Venusaur is standing its ground, the defenses is nigh-impregnable. Weavile needed a way in. Wait a minute...

"Weavile! Torment!" I called out.

"Weavile Vile Vile!" The Weavile shouted towards the Venusaur. Apparently, those vines aren't impressing anyone.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:54 pm
Blizzard120

"Weavile Vile Vile!" The Weavile shouted towards the Venusaur. Apparently, those vines aren't impressing anyone.

The boy would frown after these actions took place. While he wasn't pleased that the Leech Seed missed again it was the Torment that really bothered him, probably more than his Pokemon. His ploy was ruined, and if he didn't think of a way to end this battle favorably and abruptly it would end badly.

"Vaur!" Roared the Mega Pokemon. How dare that Weavile insult its vines with such mockery!

"Sorry, Fleurir, we're taking another route. We need to end this quick. Use Earthquake!" Oh boy, here it comes.

With another mighty roar the Mega Pokemon would completely change its current course in this battle as it actually moved, raising up on its hind legs and slamming down with the front ones to send a tremendous shockwave through out the building.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff