Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
A Divine Morning: The Tarot Clutch Hatching is Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:26 am
DruidTigeress
Revel1984

"I don't think they'd like someone STUPID like me, but I do want nearby. I just-- This was my fault and I just want to make sure they'll be okay."

She promised the Star it would be, and she wanted to see them all be hugged, to know the love waiting.

She needed to...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:33 am
Ichta made eye contact with Nadry and nodded, holding up her arms to show that she wasn't bleeding at all and offering the other woman a smile. Hopefully this would be the most excitement the three of them would be seeing for a little bit, right?

Goran's smile reflexively caused her to smile back at him, and that alone made her relax just a bit. He was okay. "That's good. We'll clean it up after the Impressions are done and I'll um," she nodded to the rips in the garb, "I'll fix those too." Hopefully he'd never need it again, though.

The second green running across the sands made her nerves shoot up again, only to see it had stopped in front of a girl who the more excited claws-for-everybody green had launched at. Was that hers? "Another match," she dared to hope out loud. Good, good. 2 down, 20 to go.

Meepfur

Tsunake

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:35 am
Seeing someone Impress made Caderyn feel a bit of jealousy. It always happened, especially when you didn't Impress, though it didn't last long as there were more eggs to hatch and two greens currently on the sands. His eyes watched the Fool as she moved through everything, causing such a mess. He bit back a laugh and Luiciand's words made his eyes find her again as she began to dig at the mound the Devil was in. He felt his breath hitch some, wondering if this would cause the egg to hatch.

A quick shake of his head pushed those thoughts away. "Maybe, but I don't remember that egg getting angry at what the red one had done."

faesinger

Dea and #Teddy#

DruidTigeress

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dorianus saw two other boys move to help Amilia out from where she was. He was going to start moving to help them when the Fool was moving around again. He could see that someone had Impressed and he smiled softly. Impressing didn't bother him as much as it did the others.

His eyes moved to turn and watch the Fool, seeing as she jumped up at another boy, scratching him as well, but the wounds didn't seem so bad. The tall boy moved over to them, he had wrapped a couple things of bandages around his arms, in case it was needed. Unrolling it, he held a long piece out to Goran. "This might help." Then he stayed there, two bodies would help to protect the girls who were with Goran.

Tsunake

demon_pachabel

Meepfur

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:44 am
“You're right. She seems so much more interested in meeting everyone, human or her siblings! I suppose with how drama filled the touching was we should have expected an exciting hatching as well.” Rennati turned her attention to the rest of the eggs now, there were still so many there, she hoped they would all hatch and find theirs. Because not hatching had to be as bad as not finding theirs right? Maybe not since she heard that sometimes they can help the little hatchlings out but it wasn't a very common practice here at high reaches. Uridith seemed like a very worried gold so would she want people to help her eggs? Ren wasn't sure but she willed as strongly as she could for all the eggs to hatch and impress. “Was there any particular egg you had a fun time talking with at the touching?” She asked Faren.  

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:51 am
Faren's eyes glanced over the other eggs, noticing tiny motions in one or two of the rest of the clutch as the fool made for the devil. She was listening to Rennati talk, though, and hummed. She glanced over the ones she'd gotten to spend some time with at the question and it took a moment for her to respond, pointing at the hyperactive little green beast running around in a frantic. "I had the most fun with that one, actually. She was very upbeat when i talked to her and liked my singing. Suggested the others might enjoy it, too, and I had a pretty good time." She tilted her head over at Rennati. "You had a conversation you liked, too?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:12 pm
Wait, had Goran gotten hurt? Ellain was looking towards the trio after she almost tumbled, and noticed his white robes were now stained with red. But, she didn't have time to think about it much...

Don't hurt my Ellain!

Where... where did that voice come from? She looked around, wondering if one of the other Candidates had spoken to her. But it was in her head...

She's for me, not you, aren't you Ellainmine? Your Varionnith won't let anything happen to you!

Oh, oh wow. The other little green had come running to protect her from her sister... And she was the one talking! Ellain smiled radiantly and reached for the hatchling.

"Oh sweet Varionnith! I am fine, thank you! And you are beautiful!" She hugged the dragonet gently, as if the baby would break under her arms, even though she was certainly tougher than Ellain despite her tender age. Varionnith nudged her side and chirped.

Oh yes, but I am hungry, too!  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:29 pm
"Good," she echoed with a shaky nod, amd was profoundly relieved that Ichta was unscathed, offering up a thin smile when she demonstrated as much. She wasn't accustomed to seeing any real injuries up close, and seeing someone else's blood was...wow. Bad wow. And it could have been worse, what if it had been? It was now that the reality of the risks of Standing truly hit home. Her hands dropped down again, fingers rubbing anxiously over each other. "I- Be careful, please."

This was bad enough, the thought of him enduring something more serious on their account was deeply disturbing. Another boy approached then, offering bandages, and then he...stayed. Well. Now there were four of them, it seemed.

She cast a glance at the remaining eggs, the green still roaming, but she was suddenly less focused on them now that she had friends to worry over. Was that what they were? Already?

Tsunake

demon_pachabel

BastetAmun

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:31 pm
He looked ruefully at the rips in his robe when Ichta mentioned repairs, but nodded grudgingly. More repairs.... well, at least he knew a very capable Weaver, even if she was just an Apprentice.

The approach of a tall boy was enough to make him straighten instinctively, his eyes slightly narrowed as he assessed Dorianus with distrust. Most of that emotion vanished when he realized the other was offering bandages, and he bobbed his head silently in thanks. He accepted the strip, carefully slipping the robes off his shoulder and to his waist. Then, he bound the worst of the scratches, shrugging the robes back up and over his skin.

"Thanks." He muttered, not quite looking at the newcomer. It was Nadry's plaintive request that made him glance up, frowning a bit ruefully before he offered a slow nod. He'd try. But if it meant intercepting more blows.... well, he wasn't going to make any promises. Better the dragonets got to him than to either of the girls.

demon_pachabel

meepfur

bastetamun

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:38 pm
Dorianus's approach was met with recognition from Ichta - they'd met on an outing previously and she nodded to him as he joined their small group. "Thank you," she added in chorus to Goran's own statement. She'd been ready to offer to help with the situation, but all bets were off when the bare chest came out again. Her face flooded with red and she looked away - quickly. Oh boy.

So now it was two boys at the defense of her and Nadry. Ichta wasn't sure she was worthy of being surrounded by such good people, but....she liked it. It was a good feeling being on the sands. Even in the face of the dangers that had already sent one Candidate off to the side of the sands to be patched up and had Goran bandaged up now, this was nice.

She was happy.

Tsunake

Meepfur

BastetAmun
Not that that RP went anywhere, but I imagine it still happened lmao

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:40 pm
Dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig-- Crack.

The little green had all but dug a hole, and the large Devil Egg tipped into it, and a very obvious crack appeared along the egg shell. This seemed to appease the green dragon, who quickly pushed itself out of its little hole and trotted back towards the Candidates.

The Fool's pace was starting to slow, and her blue eyes were starting to tinge with the red of hunger. Satisfied at the holes she built, she started moving among the Candidates with less speed. Apparently, the little creature was slowing down, which was probably good.

~~~~

Ah, but even as The Devil Egg cracked, two other eggs hatched simultaneously.

The bright orange Star Egg found a dainty green rolling onto the sands. The little creature gave a creel of surprise, but sat, blinking, out at all the Candidates nearby. The little green stared, before shyly glancing towards her blue brother The Sun.

This little creature wasted no time.

It gave a bright and cheerful bugle of greeting. With a tender nuzzle to its sister, the blue gave a little shake and stretch of its wings, before it started off into the throng of watchful Candidates.

It met up with The Fool who gave it a happy bugle -- it sounded more like a honk. The Fool, who had almost seemed to slow down, suddenly seemed to find renewed excitement, and with a happy nuzzle, started batting playfully at its brother. Any Candidates nearby wold need to watch not only one thrashing tail or set of wings, but two!

The Star was less inclined to move, and instead sat in her shell remnants, looking over nearby Candidates thoughtfully.

~~~~

Let them be distracted. Soon all eyes would be on it.

With a large shove, The Devil finally threw off its top, and out rolled a very large, very dark brown dragonet. It gave a commanding bugle, one that was surprisingly loud.

The bad egg had hatched. Yes, it had not forgotten its nickname, and with the way it hissed perhaps it wasn't inaccurate. Unlike his siblings, this egg was not a happy dragon. Not today. Not right now.

All eyes on me, the dragon seemed to want to say. If they wanted him to be a bad egg, than fine. Watch him be the bad egg.

With a snap of his jaws, it didn't hesitate to push and bully any nearby Candidates away from it. He walked with confidence, unafraid, and powerful. Though he snarled and snapped at those who drew too near, he purposefully did not bite or draw blood. Yes, that's right, it seemed to sneer at the Candidates who cowed at him. Didn't expect a bad egg to do that, now, did you?

The Devil walked among the Candidates like he was king. And maybe that was exactly what he was.

Masterharper
Vice Captain

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:51 pm
The crack of The Devil's egg caused Ichta to flinch, eyes darting back over to the red egg before the hatching of a second pair drew her attention back over to them. While it had seemed a slow start, it looked as though all of the dragons were preparing themselves to hatch and meet theirs now. A blue, a green - and a dark brown that made Ichta flinch. If the Devil was ready to see those who would cowered before it, she was definitely the one to look towards.

She was rather hoping they wouldn't, however.

As the brown began to pace the Candidates, Ichta pulled her arms in towards herself. Perhaps it was silly to when Goran and Dorianus were there, but she couldn't help it. But it also got what it wanted; Ichta couldn't look away from him as he paced. If not out of love - definitely out of fear. This time, Uridith wouldn't step in if he was causing trouble.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:52 pm
The sound of another crack made Caderyn's eyes turn back to the green who had been digging and he looked at the red egg. His breath hitched again as he watched, he had wanted to see who was in that egg, even as it had caused so much trouble before. His eyes were drawn away as two other eggs hatched and seemed to nuzzle one another, the dragonets begging to play. He chuckled softly, glad to see such playfulness, though he hoped they wouldn't accidentally hurt one another.

The anger from the brown made Caderyn look back at him, watching as he moved through the candidates and carrying himself with just regal poise. None of this seemed to surprise the boy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The way Goran watched him with distrust didn't bother Dorianus,but he stood there, nodding his head to Nadry and then he gave a soft smile to Ichta. "It's no problem. It always helps to carry extra, never know when someone might need it." He watched Goran out of the corner of his eye, making sure the boy was patched up before his attention moved back towards the action and the other three dragons that had hatched.

demon_pachabel

Tsunake

Meepfur

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:04 pm
DruidTigeress
Home now XD
Revel1984
Home now XD

Amila was still subdued, but then the Star was hatched and her brotherm the Sun, and she seemed to brighten, pain or not -- shards, she understood the Start's fears of moving! Perhjaps shock was keeping her from thinking -- or maybe the excitement, but the little one she was rooting for -- cheering for -- was here! Let the Devil bully the others. Let the Fool charge about, or gore her again -- Amila beamed at the Sun and Star, and cheered warmly.

"You did it little one! I told you you could be brave! Yours is waiting, I know they are!" Amila cheered for the Star. She diudn't want to leave now -- not seeing the little one freed. She wanted to see that the Star found Hers anbd w2as happy -- and then she could leave for the healer's table quite happily.

"Please, some one, please help her find Hers!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:06 pm
Goran instinctively clenched his teeth when the red egg fell, hoping the crack wasn't going to hurt the creature inside. The little green seemed quite satisfied with herself, but judging from her slowed pace, she was growing tired. Not a surprise, considering.... maybe she'd finally find a Candidate that suited her?

His breath caught as two more eggs hatched open. A smaller green, and a cheerful blue. The Fool seemed to regain her enthusiasm as her brother drew near, and Goran watched them engage in a friendly tussle. The other green seemed less inclined towards said actions, watching the Candidates instead....

And then the red egg split open.

The brown that sprang forth seemed to be in a horrendous temper, hissing and snapping at anyone who was too close. It did not pounce upon anyone, however... at least, not yet. For now, it simply prowled across the sands, seeming to own them. Goran was silent, watching the large dragonet with wariness. With luck, it would find itself satisfied with the attention it was receiving and wouldn't make much more of a fuss...  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:08 pm
"That isn't what I am afraid of." Luiciand told Caderyn. "More that the one in there will harm the green." But the green was already bouncing away off on her next adventure. And out came the brown. Most would have been surprised that this one was not a bronze, but Luiciand was not. He had had his suspicions. He watched it calmly but alert for trouble, as the brown seemed to not be interested in more than intimidating the candidates. Maybe it was waiting to pick the bone with the other dragons. What ever happened, Luiciand was sure that this would be as eventful as the touching.

Luicaind side eyed Careryn then, deciding the boy could withstand it, teased him a little. "Don't go running to him now. You might get mauled too."

BastetAmun

[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces