Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 4 - The Blackest City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:54 pm
SubonicXP

Zygarde would take care of its own matters while the humans scuffled, it had bigger fish dragons to fry. Immediately going on the offensive the Order Pokemon, pointing one hand at Zekrom and unleashing a massive twister-like blast of pulsating Dragon energy at the opposing legend as it executed a Dragon Pulse. The cores deemed Zekrom a threat but they knew to gauge its strength first, they couldn't afford to expend unnecessary energy just yet.

...Dragon moves. Of course this...the Order pokemon knew exactly what it was doing and how exactly to execute its curiosity. It needed to figure out how much order there was.

Rhyme feels the dragon-electric type at her side shift, the creature roaring as it scoops her up in its large hands, moving almost out of the way of that pulse. It takes a good brunt of the attack defending her, and Rhyme...takes a breath. She feels the pressure all around her, but its...energy. She's...she's feeling Zygardes energy, the Ideal pokemon grasping onto what she'd dreamt for the world.

"Help distract, or help take out the Admins! We'll prove we're better than Flare!!" She attempts to rally the Snagems she sees around her, Zekrom making a noise in approval.

It wasn't going to give up without a fight. Neither was she, but she had ideas. Ideas he understood, energy beginning to form around him, aiming towards their opponent.

"Zac, we don't want to fight you!" She yelled back from Zekrom's claw, feeling the energy pulse and then head towards the Zygarde. When he said he was going to help, Imprison was a good move to send back in return. "We have to distract Zac from the others." She says to Zekrom, patting his hand and sparking. There's a...look in his eyes, she misses with her attention elsewhere, but he knows she'll help. He'll help. They'll make sure her friends can take care of those hurting the Legendaries.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:36 pm
Lysandre's day was about to get exponentially worse...

As Lysandre started to go after Reno, out from hiding, in a burst of blinding speed, I appeared right near Lysandre and thrusted one hard kick right for the narcissistic Flare leader. "Hello, you ginger b*****d, long time no see in person! Did you honestly think sending an elite was enough to stop me?" I told said to him. Oddly enough, the way I spoke to him was unusually casual for what it was. Either this was still not personal...somehow...or I am so unfathomably pissed off that I went full circle.

---

Tristen watched Rhyme get taken away by Zekrom, perhaps in an attempt to get to Zac. The boy didn't know but there were pressing issues...the Zygarde was getting itself righted and now there were two behemoths of Pokemon about to clash. Tristen pulled out a Pokeball himself. "Dragonite!" Tristen shouted.

The Electrike hybrid tossed the ball out and out came the mighty dragon, ready for battle. "ARRROOO!" The Dragonite roared out. Suddenly a realization, however...during the confusion, the boy noticed that Zygarde seemed to have fallen apart in one particular area...was that the spot where Zac was? Maybe...

Heeding Rhyme's advice, he was going to give as big of a distraction he could give it. Rather he could 'punch' Zac out of formation, or just exploit a potential critical spot to overall weaken the beast as a whole, it was all the same to the kid. As long as it helped Rhyme do her thing. "Its chest, Dragonite! There. Use Hyper Beam!" the boy shouted.

"ARRRO!" The dragon hunkered down, bracing itself as it formed a massive power before it. It then fired off a furious blast up towards the Zygarde.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:50 am
Odd didn't have the time to rely on his senses to detect the offending Greninja coming at him from behind. He was so focused on trying to dismantle Lysandre's defenders that he simply didn't realize he was under attack at first. The kick to his back, while it would normally have been ineffective, was enough to throw him off balance thanks to the Greninja's current typing. It was probably one with Protean as it's ability. The Royal Guard did seem to have a massive hard on for those frogs and their rarest ability. No matter who it was or what had caused it to work, Odd found himself face down in the dirt rather unceremoniously. With him on the ground, Glissando, Adagio and Treble all three unconscious from battling earlier and so much going on around him, the Channeler wasn't sure how he was going to fight back at first.

The second Greninja's blade barely missed the man as he hit the ground and so much went through his mind all at once but Odd definitely felt the wind from that slash as it passed above him. Rolling over so that he could see his attackers, he unleashed a wave of Eldritch Maleficence upon the two frogs, hoping that the momentary visions of damnation would give him the time to get up and prepare to fight again.

Jumping up to his feet after a moment, the white-haired male tossed out a new Pokeball containing Fermata. "Feather Dance! We need to weaken their attacks!" He directed his avian ally.

"I'll dance until I'm bald if I must!" Fermata replied as he began to shake his tail feathers, scattering glowing feathers all over the immediate area and attempting to "bless" the Greninja with their feathery soft touch.

Now that he was on his feet again, Odd also summoned up his Devil Whisper halberd and prepared to defend himself. It was about time he started fighting directly here, especially since he was down by half his team.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:56 pm
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla looked around to see if somehow, her brother and Lucario were nearby. ”...I hope big brother is alright…have you seen him? He’s with Lucario.” She said softly as she remembered how he looked when he was destroying the tanks. He still had his laid back attitude just walking pass those tanks. But, Ulla was able to tell, there was a slight difference. Like, he was on a warpath. She shook her head as she looked up to Keiko who said that they should go check on Terashi. The girl merely nodded. ”Okay. That sounds good to me.” With Keiko here, she felt a little more calmer about the situation. Especially in the scenery they were in.  

Cecile Silverstone

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:55 pm
Cecile Silverstone

Kuneeden

Requiem of Whyspers

Crobat would see the Charge Beam coming and almost instantaneously changed direction, dodging out of the way of the electric attack. The Teeter Dance would captivate its attention, though, allowing Lucario’s Metal Claw to hit it squarely in its body. The toxic bat would fly into the currently empty tentacled Malamar, with the squid catching its comrad and making sure it had its mind set straight again before allowing it to fly once more.

Xerosic merely grinned as he was surrounded by the rockets, even taking the tackle by Leon calmly. “Do you think that I would try to attempt this without planning for her to have backup? I’m not a head scientist without underlings.”

It would be now that the reinforcements of Malamar would show up, diving in with the Talonflame that seemed to show up from various alleys to attack the Snagems. Though, along with those, there would be a few curiosities among them. A fair few curiosities, actually. Among the reinforcements would be a couple of Talonflame with dark red collars situated around their necks and a few of the Malamar with some sort of black headband on their heads. The birds would fire off Flamethrowers at the assorted Snagems and Rockets, with some of the Malamar, including one with the headband, would flip over and use Topsy-Turvy to disorient and unbalance the lot of them. The birds with the collars would be belting out some significantly stronger flames, while the one Malamar would seem to be helping out with powering up the Topsy-Turvy effect from all of them.

That wouldn’t be all, though. A shadowy figure would dart in and tackle Leon off of Xerosic, showing itself to be an Accelgor, with what seemed to be some sort of dark scarf trailing off of it. Meanwhile, it seemed to have a buddy in the form of a rapidly approaching Escavalier, one that had a backpack on that was spouting flames. That one would be approaching with one of its lances pointed out at Geoff.

Around the currently assembled Snagems and Rockets, a small handful of Carbink would show up around them, putting up Reflects and Light Screens to protect the two yellow lizards behind them. The Heliolisk behind those barriers would look completely normal, except for a solar panel collar that seemed to be taking in energy. Simultaneously, the both of them would let off a parabolic arc of electricity and the people and Pokémon between them, the Carbink moving out of the way of the Parabolic Charge.

Between all of this chaos happening, Aile herself would be dodging a few other Malamar, way too many of the dodges being too close for comfort. “Well, hell. You know, I was planning on saving him for Zygarde. You know, helping to bring down the being that I played some hand in bringing forward. I hope you enjoy forcing my hand. Korriban!” The former Flare would throw out her Master Ball, sending out her trump card one more time as she wound up tripping on a Malamar’s tentacle. “Gah! Blasted… Korriban, help us out here!” A rocky boulder that was the Regirock’s effective fist would slam into the ground, summoning a fair few jagged rock pillars to make it harder to get to his trainer.

“Ah, as if we haven’t anticipated this outcome as well,” the head scientist would smugly taunt, pressing a finger onto his ear. “Fire when ready.”

From the nearby rooftops, scientists with various water Pokémon would fire off many water attacks. Swannas with Water Pulses, Greninjas with helmets on covering their eyes firing off Water Shuriken with unerring accuracy in specific spots on the giant golem, and Clawitzers with something on their large claws that seem to add electricity to their own Water Pulses. All of this would start wearing down on Regirock, who took a step back after a good moment of taking the attacks. Lightning would start to crackle around the glowing dots that functioned as eyes, charging up for a large attack on his attackers.

For a Cheri Berry on a s**t sunday, charging through a smaller building would be a large tyrannosaurus, the Tyrantrum roaring loudly. When he opened his maw, it would be pretty clear that some modifications were made on it that were more than just simple addons. There was metal all over inside his mouth, including the teeth. The large resurrected dinosaur would demonstrate its augmentation by putting its mouth around one of the stone pillars and crushing it like it was a twig, tossing out the stone and roaring once more before charging the group, looking for the nearest person to have for a snack.

From her vantage point, Arkana watched as more Pokémon had joined the fray, including the Regirock she had once fought. She raised an eyebrow in her illusion as it appeared, tilting her head. “Well well. They did actually give her that thing back. And he did plan for it, too… I must admit, I’m impressed.” She looked back down to the one she allowed to see her, the scientist looking up for a moment before stepping back away from all of the ruckus. She would grin and nod once before looking back once more. “Let the games begin.”

TerashiLeonGoken

Reno Vantas

Something of note that Aria and Abby might notice as they joined the others was the fact that most of the Talonflame appearing seemed to appear right above the alleys that they were supposed to come from. There was no good way they they could have appeared, either. Huh.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:08 am
SubonicXP

Reno did his best to evade to the side when he saw the oncoming Honchcrow, although he ran into a minor issue when he realized he did not have his usual boost from his Alolan Raichu. So Reno just had to contend with a strong slash across his shoulder that had already been damaged by some Kalosian Pokemon long ago. It didn't take long after that for Reno to feel a small tingle in his mind that he should commit more directly to assaulting his opponents here. Looking at the next volley of attacks, Reno prepared to receive them all due to his lack of mobility when he felt a small pop underneath his feet. Smirking in response, Reno put more energy into his feet and launched himself into the air to meet the Scrafty with a powerful Psionic empowered knee to the Fighting type at the peak of its jump. Beneath him, the Flamethrower was currently cooking Harleen. Well, it was at least supposed to be cooking Harleen if it weren't for the fact that it was using Mirror Coat, which resulted in a massive blast of red glowing energy that aimed to blast through the Houndoom.

The Honchcrow might have been thinking to turn around and take another swing at Reno, but there was a problem. Namely, the problem was the blast of Thunderbolt that aimed to electrocute the Flying type. Nalu gave a chirp of joy at finally reaching the site and being able to help his friend again. Finally, Phemes would dash forward to contend with the Mightyena, doing its best to hit the Dark type with a Hammer Arm as she did her best to defend the Alakazam still sat atop her head.

While this storm of chaos erupted for Reno and his Pokemon, a small little line would finally finish its trip across the field to connect between an airborne Psychic and the red maned man who was questioning his choice in things.

Requiem of Whyspers

Beau would be forced into a backpedal at the sudden assault by the two Pokemon, doing his best to fend off their attacks with his sword even as he felt scratches pass through his attempt at a defense. "Hmm. It appears he has no skill. Unfortunate." Celosia said, sighing as she watched Beau's efforts to fend off the two Pokemon. "Bryony, keep Project Resolute on track while I finish this off. We seem to be having a few errors."

"On it. Appears there is damage. Not enough to compromise, but mild errors. Can be contended with." Bryony responded with, tapping a few buttons before watching Project Resolute as it weathered the swarm of attacks from Kaya and Lykas with a smile. It did not take long before Project Resolute began to glow slightly as it dashed forward to slash into the Togekiss with a powerful Secret Sword attack that aimed to at least knock the Togekiss away, if not cause severe damage.

With Beau, he saw no opportunity to press the attack on his two opponents. All he had time to do was drop a Pokeball before unleashing a cloud of Powder. When Zippo emerged out of the Pokeball, he would quickly respond to the Powder cloud with a blast of Ember that detonated the cloud and split the Liepard and Manetric apart. Taking advantage of the moment, Beau dashed up to clash with the Liepard while his Charmander did its best to scratch at the Manetric and keep the pressure on the Electric type. Beau did not need another two on one situation and Zippo would be able to do enough work for this situation to work.

Espeon_Commander

Aria would begin drawing lines between the strange Talonflames that were simply manifesting in the alley and their inability to be damaged. Damn illusions. But who was making illusions and why? Scanning the crowd of scientists to identify who could be doing this, she soon found herself focusing on one scientist who appeared to be focused on a point that was radically different than the rest of the group. She'd need a minute to follow it back but she was gonna try it.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:06 am
"Terashi?" Keiko asked when she caught up to me. This caught my attention, causing my to turn and face them. "What are you two doing here?"

"We... I rescued Ulla and... we're not sure what to do, now?" Keiko tried to say, feeling very uncertain, now. Fortunately, a hug was all it took to calm her down.

"Do you remember that green dog from way back then? Zac, I think?" I asked. When she nodded, I pointed at Zygarde. "That's him. Rhyme and some others are trying to get him to remember that he was once friends with Snagem. Do me a favor and help them out. I don't want Lysandre within arms reach of either of you, for obvious reasons."

"Oh... okay," Keiko said. She sounded a bit sad, but she knew that I was just trying to protect her. She hugged me one last time to make sure, and felt relieved when I reciprocated. "By the way, do either of you know where Abby ran off to?"

Keiko gave me a worried look. She hadn't thought about Abby since she went to rescue Ulla. Said young recruit was wandering around the city, looking for someone to help. Since Angela was weak from helping her catch her new Shroomish, who was even more weak from getting attacked by a Pokemon with a type advantage, Absinthe wasn't looking for a fight. She did still want to be useful, though. But that thought was temporarily discarded when she saw the swarms of Talonflame blocking out the sun. Like seriously, what was up with that?

Despite being worried about Abby, Keiko did as asked, and took Ulla with her to help the others try to get Zygarde to see sense. Meanwhile, it was about time I contributed to the task at hand. I therefore let Angeal, Haku, Samurai and Yuki out of their balls. Angeal and Haku moved into action immediately, using fighting type moves on the Mightyena and Scrafty attacking Reno. Meanwhile, Samurai Focused his Energy and gave the enemy Houndoom a Razor Shell to remember while Yuki aided her fellow Alolan Raichu by Thunderbolting the enemy Honchkrow.

While this was going on, I walked up to Reno, making my presence known to the enemy in the process. "I hope these weaklings haven't been giving you too much of a hard time," I said jokingly to Reno before preparing myself for the next phase of the Flare Admins' attacks.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:03 am
||Leon Hanabi||

"What did you-" Before he could finish his sentence, he looked up to see numerous Talonflames and Malamars heading for them. "Roselia Lucario it's an ambu-" Out of no where, he felt the wind in him be let out as he was tackled by an Accelgor. He quickly gasped for air as he noticed the Taloflames release a strong flamethrower. "Pyroar Flamethrower go!" He threw out a Pokeball as Pyroar popped out and started to use Flamethrower as well to counter. There was a big difference between power, especially with it being just Pyroar. "Roselia Poison Sting on the Talonflames." While Pyroar was distracting the Talonflames with his own Flamethrower, from behind Roselia would fire numerous needles of Poison Sting.

If the Talonflames were to stop there attack, the Pyroar would stop it's attack and change it's attention to the Accelgor. "Your not a very nice bug are you? Flame Charge." Flames then started to consume the lion as it charged at the Accelgor. Lucario would then be doing several Malamar's attacks as the Aura Pokemon ended up landing next to Leon. Leon looked back to Lucario. "Hope you're ready to fight your way out." Lucario could only chuckle as he got in a fighting position. "Keep them at a distance. Aura Sphere." Lucrio started charging up an Aura Sphere as he aimed it at a group of Malamar that were in almost a pin formation at a bowling alley. He aimed it straight down the middle as a big explosion erupted.  

Cecile Silverstone

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:54 am
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla watched Keiko and Terashi speak to one another. When the two exchanged a hug, the little girl looked the other way feeling a little uncomfortable. Her ears than perked up as she turned back to them. She actually wanted to help Terashi with Lysandre. She gripped her dress tightly with her little hands as she was about to say she wanted to stay with him. But then they were heading towards Zygarde before she realized. She then looked back to where Terashi was. "....You better be safe.." She muttered to herself.

As they got closer to Zygarde, Ulla notice a big dragon. "W-What....is that...Zekrom?" She said as she noticed Rhyme in it's hand. ....Zygardes... Ulla heard a whisper that only herself could hear. She started looking around as Togekiss and Dartrix were right next to her as they looked at her concerned. Her artifact then started glowing from the small crystal on it.

...Zekrom...go to them this instant...it's heart is fogged...go to the heart....you can calm him in there... For some reason, this voice sounded a little familiar to the young child. But she couldn't put it to who it was. She then looked at Keiko. "Keiko. I need to do something crazy." She said as she got onto Togekiss's back as Dartrix tilted it's head in confusion. She then got on her SNAG in order to communicate to Rhyme. "Rhyme. It's Ulla. This is going to sound insane. But I need your help getting into Zygarde's chest cavity....I think I can calm him down."

Not a Noise

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:00 pm
Cecile Silverstone

Zekrom looks down at his charge briefly as her SNAG goes off, keeping hold on the Imprison. "That's...." She starts, her mind zipping with a million and a half options until it all focuses on one point. That the link with Zekrom is clear, that he knew something like that...

"Tristan!!" She calls down to the Elekid hybrid, watching as the Dragonite's move swung forward. "If your Pokemon hits and makes a space, help keep that hold! Ulla's going to try to help from inside! We need to keep it open for her to enter! We can't have Zac fall apart!"

To Ulla, she answered quickly. "Tristan's pokemon is going to try and create a hole big enough for you. I'm going to do my best to help keep the core from reforming, so you have room to get in and calm Zac down. We'll do what we can to help."

It feels good to be hopeful. Rhyme begins sparking, ready to go when she sees the results.

"Lets go team!"

blizzard120

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:24 pm
Zygarde's singular focus on Zekrom would leave it wide open as it would get blasted by a very powerful dragon fueled Ancientpower. Lycrois RC had arrived to make this fight a whole lot more interesting. "This is pathetic. The first time I have seen you in thousands of years and you have become a slave to some mere human? Your hiding has become your hindrance. Wake up, Zygarde. Take back your mind and your pride, or I will see you fell!" Lycrois very openly chastises Zygarde in Draconic. This was kind of personal. The Sky Dragon had personally trained with Zygarde. To see his Kalsoian Ally in such a state was unsettling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan arrives with his small crew to help take the fight against Lysander. As he tries to figure out what to do, Undine leaps up onto his shoulder and whispers something to him. Ryan furrows his brow as he looks at his Popplio. "Are you sure?" He asks her. Undine nods with quite the vigor. "alright. Let's do this! Melodic Bubbles!" Ryan shouts as he and Undine create a spread of about 15-20 fist-sized bubbles. They looked a bit...different than normal bubbles though as they slowly drifted along.

"Okay, Now let Lysander have it! Use Water Gun to give those bubbles a boost over to him!" Ryan tells his Popplio. Undine nods and blasts the bubbles with her Water Gun, shoving all those bubbles right into where Lysander was standing.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:56 pm
Zygarde would growl under its breath as it found its self unable to access the bulk of its Dragon energy, the opposing reptilian creature sealing away in similar abilities they shared. To a legend this was an insult to their power and pride, in due time Zekrom would pay for that. For now Zygarde had to focus on the ant attacking it, a Hyper Beam slamming fiercely into its chest and as luck would have it hitting directly at the seams of the cavity's opening, the force of the blast causing it to part open just a little bit. It would not stay like that long though as mere seconds later the green glow shining out from inside would begin to fade as the chest began to close back up. If anyone was going in they had to be incredibly fast or quickly stop it from closing.

Right after taking the blast Zygarde looked up at the Rayquaza hybrid and muttered something in dragon speech. Zygarde's dialect was an incredibly ancient, far older than even the hybrid before him, but from what the Snagem could decipher Zygarde spoke of having to protect order. It was strange for it to claim to still be serving its original purpose even under Lysandre. Regardless it would not stop to chat nor give its enemies room to breath as it went back on the offense.

With a majority of its Dragon moves inaccessible and for whatever reason one of its cores was not cooperating right, the legend still had many terrible tricks up its sleeve. With a moan it would point a hand into the air and from it numerous arrows of green energy shot up into the air at blinding speeds before arching in midair and raining down on the Snagems opposing it with deadly speeds and explosive impacts. Those Snagems that had seen this move before might notice it did not fire nearly as many as it did the last time, not a true 'Thousand Arrows' in the least. The fact that it used the move showed it was regaining control over the rogue core but still not enough to properly use its special attacks, the effects of Rhyme's emotions empowered by Reno still lingering.

-----

With the fight against Zygarde going on in the short distance its 'owner' and his troops had their own battle to fight.

Despite Blizzard's tremendous speed one of Lysandre's drones was quick enough to intercept the kick and solid enough to resist it for the most part as it spiraled backwards a ways, clearly dented and damaged but still maintaining flight as it erratically buzzed around Lysandre with the other two. "Ah, the so called Noble Hybrid. You have created much trouble for me and my regime. A filthy cafard skittering around and making a mess what was once beautiful. Today you pay for your meddling, I'll make an example of you and put those half breeds back in their place." Lysandre hissed as he fired another ball of light from his wrist mounted device, this time at Blizzard. The ball of light would quickly take on the form of a male Pyroar, the fierce cat immediately aiming to pounce Blizzard, utilizing the momentum by being 'shot' at the hybrid, a Fire Fang prepared and ready to sink its fangs into the Ice bird.

The Scrafty facing Reno would have the Fighting energy surrounding its knee nullified by Reno's Psychic energy, the two meeting with just simple boney knees, the Dark type unbothered by the Psychic energy otherwise. After their clash the Scrafty would land with a slight stumble, getting hit in the knee in anyway kind of hurt. As for the Houndoom it would find its self getting blasted with a wave of red energy, the force of the energy sweeping it off its feet. Apparently it had put a lot into that Flamethrower so receiving the energy back two fold hurt something fierce.

The Honchkrow would indeed intend to come back for a second swipe when the twin Thunderbolts were fired. However Lysandre's Pokemon were of another level compared to the average Flare member, the bird quickly reacting to the situation as it disappeared in a black blur, both of the Thunderbolts zipping through the air harmlessly as Honchrkrow reappeared on the side of Nalu, rushing towards it with both feet extended and glowing with Dark energy as it executed a Sucker Punch. From the angle it came at if it was lucky it would send one of the rats into the other.

Aliana and her Mightyena were also a little more ready for their attackers as the Metagross came rushing in with violent intent, the scientist quickly analyzing the situation before giving a command to her beast. "Mightyena, Facade on the Alakazam." She ordered. It was in that brief moment that one might notice the Toxic Orb hanging from a collar it wore, the Mightyena grimacing slightly as it quick jumped backwards from the Metagross as its Hammer Arm crashed on the ground were it once stood, the poisoning of the Toxic Orb triggering its Quick Feet just when needed. Upon landing the Mightyena would again use its newfound speed to jump up and bounce off Haku, avoiding its attack, and then run up the Metagross and with a white energy surround it attempt to ram into the Alakazam on top of it.

Thankfully Reno wouldn't have to worry about the Houndoom and Scrafty sent out by the admins as Angeal and Samurai engaged them both. Scrafty would clash with Angeal, meeting its Double Kick with a Low Kick of its own, the two negating each other and when the Blaziken went in for the second kick the admin would order his Scrafty to take the hit to its side before giving off a brown glow, the Dark type proceeding to grab the chicken's leg and tossing it to the side as it executed a Counter. As for Samurai and Houndoom the beast as just recovering from the Mirror Coat it took when the Dewott swiped at it. With no other options the Flare admin ordered a Thunder Fang, the hound grabbing the shell and moaning in pain as the Water energy flowed through it but then proceeded to unleash a wave of electricity into the blade and thus the Water type in retaliation.

The other two admins, which were momentarily incapacitated by Odd earlier, were now coming to and joining the fight, making sure Reno, and now Terashi, didn't feel left out while their Pokemon fought. Throwing a Pokeball above Terashi's head the device would pop open and a Swalot would come crashing down towards the Psychic Channeler from above. Regardless if it landed on the man or not the Swalot would proceed to unleash a thick cloud of Poison Gas around it, the poison cloud threatening to engulf both Reno and Terashi as they stood next to one another.

The second now conscious admin would send a Manetric racing towards Reno at blinding speeds as it executed a Wild Charge, the canine forgoing all thoughts of preventing harm to its self as its trainer intended to deal as much damage as possible to that pesky red head while she had a chance to.

While Lysandre was preparing to deal with Blizzard another pest would show up as Ryan and Udine sent a barrage of bubbles at him. One of his drones would decide to ram one of the bubbles, causing it to burst and unleash a horrible ear splitting sound to go along with the explosive force it unleashed, sending the drone flipping backwards through the air violently. The AI controlling the drones would make note not to touch those, as would Lysandre. "More filth to add to the pile." He said of Ryan as he skipped backwards, making inhumanly large bounds and one of the drones firing off a beam of energy straight for Ryan as a parting shot. Apparently he was wearing some type of boots inspired by the Expansion Suit, giving him more mobility than a normal human as he fled the bubbles and retreated into the forest.

As Lysandre raced into the forest with his drones it was clear he wasn't just trying to escape, he was headed straight for Zygarde. His purpose for doing so unclear but whatever reason he had it was not a good one. Either way a thread of barely noticeable red energy was still connected to Lysandre, the Flare leader still unaware of what Reno had done. For now.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:22 pm
Before I could say or do anything else about the fat Pokemon being summoned above me and Reno, Rala popped out of her ball and held the Swalot aloft by utilizing the gravitational pull of a black hole. Turns out the legends of Gardevoir using black holes to protect their trainers was true. That was one problem solved, but I still had to cover my mouth to keep from breathing in the enemy's Poison Gas.

Haku would not be denied his lot in the battle, and as Mightyena leaped off him, the dragon turned around and struck at the wolf Pokemon's exposed belly with a Sky Uppercut. Angeal was knocked back a good ways by the counter, but was far from being too weak to fight after that. With me focused on not suffocating on Poison Gas, Angeal decided on his own to close the distance between him and the Scrafty with a well-placed Flare Blitz. Samurai screamed in pain as he was flooded with electricity from his enemy's Thunder Fang, but he wasn't one to take damage lying down. Making sure he had an arm free, he charged all the Fighting-type energy he could muster before bringing the arm down in a use of Revenge, dealing twofold the damage he took from Thunder Fang to the Houndoom he was fighting. Meanwhile, Yuki, her specialty being speed, managed to dodge Nalu being thrown at her before launching another Thunderbolt at the Honchkrow that dared defied her and her trainer. She wasn't going to give up that easily.

Keiko let Ulla go. She was sure the younger girl was going to be okay, and she even had a plan to help everybody while Keiko herself had none. She didn't know Zac very well, and didn't know what to say to convince the Legendary that she was on his side. So instead, Keiko made her way back to the city to hunt Abby down.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:36 pm
I didn't get a clean shot...typical. The wonders of technology all in the hands of a psychopath like this guy. Though it took damage, it seemed. Its about as durable as Toren's suit from a while ago. Either that, he couldn't figure out how to re-enforce his stuff, or I just got that strong since then. I'd like to believe the last thing, but that'd be me full of myself. I listened to Lysandre for the moment in his mini declaration, which only prompted me to shake my head and say "You can try." I told him. I then immediately went wide eyed when he ejected a Pyroar from his device and immediately I found myself holding my arm up. The beast clamps down as it pounces me and drives me to the ground. "GAAH! Didn't miss you in particular, either!" I shouted as the fangs seared into me. I immediately kicked to launch the Pyroar off of me, then grabbed at my own Pokeball. "Go! Psy!" I shouted. The ball bursts open and out came Psy, the Gallade, ready for battle. "Psy! Brick Break!" I shouted, pointing towards the Pyroar. The Gallade then rushed forth to drive a fist right into the opposing Pokemon.

I then managed to get up off the ground then looked back. Lysandre was taking his leave...and it looked as if he was going for Zygarde. "Blast it; he really is going to give it the college try, isn't he?"

--------

Tristen looked up towards Rhyme, staring at her in confusion. Can't have Zac fall apart? But...why not? It confused him, but he was under the assumption that Rhyme was on to something. He looked back towards his Dragonite, who was a bit winded from firing its powerful shot. "Dragonite, are you able to move?"

"Arrrro."

"I don't know really what is going on, but hurry up there! I-" Tristen perked up then looked back towards the Zygarde, eyes going wide immediately. He very well knew what that attack was and it wasn't kosher the last time he got caught up in it. "Dragonite, move!" Tristen shouted, quickly scurrying off. He and Dragonite split up, trying to avoid the arrow rain, however barely by taking cover. "Dragonite! Go! Get up there and try to hold that opening open before it closes! Rhyme needs that spot to stay there!"

The Dragonite took flight then rushed up towards the opening that was closing up real fast. The dragon wasn't going to make it. "Dragonite! Dragon Claw it back open if you got to! They need to get to Zac!" He shouted.

"ARRRROOO!" The dragon's claws lit ablaze with draconian power. The Dragonite rushed in and swiped hard at the weakened spot, trying to regain that foothold for the allies to do their work.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers