Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Agent Deep Blue Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:51 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan powers through his breakfast. He then hears the question.

"Well enough. I feel rested and ready to go for sure. I am actually looking forward to the battles today. Everyone will help my team get just that much stronger." Ryan replies, not sure what prompted that question, but answering it none the less.

The pair would nod at Ryan and get up and head out to the gym themselves, expecting Ryan to follow.

The day would fly by fast for Ryan, he would have to battle several challengers as promised, and while he could have easily denied each of them the chance to face Wake that would cause too many questions so he was forced to hold back somewhat, though it was noted that by the time they did get through Ryan they didn't stand a chance against Crasher Wake, something even he found startling.

By the time the last challenger left it was just starting to get dark out and the others were heading off to do their own thing leaving Ryan soon-to-be alone in the gym.

(If you want write out battling a challenger or perhaps a disjointed episodic series of snippets from several battles. This will be for Evo Points.)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:18 pm
What a day it had been. It felt like clockwork once he started because of his times doing this over at Skyla's Gym from time to time.

Ryan would rotate through his unevolved water starters, highlights for the crew were as such:

Mite (Frogadier) : Mite picked up his victories through a combination of Smokescreen into either Smack Down or Cut. One particular critical Cut actually allowed him to rally for a win and force said trainer to have to rematch.

Levi (Magikarp) : This was a complete sucker play by Ryan to try and get his dear Magikarp to evolve. He noticed one young trainer's pokemon was exceedingly exhausted after batting Shelly (his special Shellos). And with one well time leap into a tackle, Levi was victorious...and then immediately KOed by the trainer's next pokemon. Such is life for a Karp.

Shelly: (Shellos) : Saw only limited action as she was restricted to younger trainers who had decided to come here early. A well placed Water Pulse following a Mud Bomb or two usually did the trick.

Eleanor (Piplup) : Eleanor was also limited to younger trainers, but did well when called to action. Bubble into Peck was effective, especially when the slow from Bubble actually kicked in.

Raphael (Wartortle) : His mean blue fighting machine was on point. He had to avoid some stronger combos, but his Bite/Aqua tail connected more often than not. It sometimes rattled some of the less experienced trainers.

Niles ( Shiny Croconaw) : Last, but no least was Niles. His Bite and Ice Fang were his key moves, his Ice Fang busting some ego bubbles on a few trainers who brought a grass type in, but got shockingly overwhelmed by it thanks to his Sheer Force ability giving it that extra oomph that most wouldn't have gambled on.

Once all the battles were done for the day, Ryan was most pleased with his work. To say he had helped defend Pastoria Gym was fair, but if he had gone all out? Crash would have seen significantly fewer trainers than he did. The holding back was something he could sense was a point of frustration with his team, but it had to be done.

Ryan looks around, to see if anything seemed or sounded fishy. If all was well, it was time for an evening stroll. maybe a certain IPF sleuth would bump into him by chance.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:41 am
(2 Evo Points to each Pokemon. They'll get more at the end of this mission.)

The place seemed relatively fine by the time Ryan wrapped up his work. Kyle was still here, just wrapping up cleaning out the pool, someone had used a Roselia and got leaves all in it, the fisherman heading out with his Buizel once he was done. Damien had been the first to leave, perhaps largely due to him being the first trainer one had to battle upon arrival so once he was done with the last challenger let in he was quick to leave. Ryan's suspect had left not long ago either, even though she was stationed after Kyle who should have left before her. Why she was so quick to leave was anyone's guess.

As Ryan walked along the side of the pool he would notice something small and dark colored laying on the bottom of the pool floor. Did Kyle miss a leaf? If he was interested in it enough and fished it out himself he would find that it was no leaf but in fact some type of microphone. No one would purposely put a microphone underwater so perhaps it was hanging somewhere in the gym and was knocked down during a battle. It was clear to Ryan now that someone had bugged the gym.

"Hey, Ryan! I forgot to tell you." Kyle shouted out to him as he came back into the gym moments later. "Crasher won't be in tomorrow, he's spending the day in Veilstone City to train with Maylene. The gym will be closed but we're suppose to take the time to drain and refill the pool. Fun huh? Well see ya later!" And with that the fisherman left.

So Crasher Wake will be gone all day tomorrow, probably already left town for the day and now he finds out the place is bugged? If someone was going to do something now or tomorrow would be the perfect time. He needed to find the mole and fast. He needed to get in touch with that man from the IPF, Looker wasn't his name? Maybe he's lurking at the Great Marsh again, though it is closed by now. Perhaps he should take a stroll nearby and see if he doesn't bump into him.

If and when Ryan did pass the entrance to the Great Marsh he would find just the guy he was looking for, as if he was waiting for him as he stood outside leaning on a fence, head lowered as he stared at the ground and waited to be approached.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:57 am
Ryan would investigate that spot and palm that microphone. This was at least his proof that Pastoria Gym was compromised. But he still didn't have the dagger to bury Caitlyn with all of this.

Ryan hears Kyle and he nods and once he has left, Ryan would go grab his bag, which had his mask and then is out the door as well. He would take a slow but measured path to the Great Marsh, stopping and looking at shops as to not make it apparent that he was urgently trying to get somewhere.

Once he got there and spotted Looker. He would wander over and lean up against the fence, facing the opposite of Looker. "Nice night, but a bit chilly, yeah?" Ryan says, not really speaking directly to Looker. Hopefully a hint that they needed a more secure place to go.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:12 am
RCCaughtem

Once he got there and spotted Looker. He would wander over and lean up against the fence, facing the opposite of Looker. "Nice night, but a bit chilly, yeah?" Ryan says, not really speaking directly to Looker. Hopefully a hint that they needed a more secure place to go.

"It is. They say it should start snowing soon, a cold front coming down from Mt. Coronet." Looker responded, he too not looking directly at Ryan. Without saying another word he began to walk off, expecting Ryan to follow. Looker would leave the limits of the city and walk down Route 213 all the way to the shore, taking a seat on a boulder and look out at the ocean as the waves rolled in. "You have something to tell me?" He asked Ryan.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:22 am
SubonicXP

"It is. They say it should start snowing soon, a cold front coming down from Mt. Coronet." Looker responded, he too not looking directly at Ryan. Without saying another word he began to walk off, expecting Ryan to follow. Looker would leave the limits of the city and walk down Route 213 all the way to the shore, taking a seat on a boulder and look out at the ocean as the waves rolled in. "You have something to tell me?" He asked Ryan.

"A bit too cold for my liking," Ryan says before following after Looker.

"Yeah, I think I have our target, I just don't have a pin on her 100%. Her name is Caitlyn as to say she is suspicious is nice, to say the least. She claims to be a teen, but acts and behaves otherwise. Dug a bit deeper on my end as well. There is no record of her as a trainer here or anywhere else." Ryan explains before handing over the threatening note and microphone.

"The note was left on my bed after my initial encounter with her and found the mic on the pool floor. It had to be dislodged. Means Pastoria Gym is 100% compromised. Crasher is not going to be there at all tomorrow, so if we want to make a move, tomorrow HAS to be it." Ryan stresses.

"Also. I think there is more to this than just Galactic interference. Pastoria is too well protected by Crasher for them to act on it alone. I think they have a third party involved, and if my instincts are correct, this whole situation is on the verge of being far more volatile. " Ryan adds with a sigh.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:52 am
RCCaughtem

"Also. I think there is more to this than just Galactic interference. Pastoria is too well protected by Crasher for them to act on it alone. I think they have a third party involved, and if my instincts are correct, this whole situation is on the verge of being far more volatile. " Ryan adds with a sigh.

"Caitlyn you say? I've had my suspecions about her myself and now that you do as well tells me they weren't unfounded." Looker said, nodding to himself as he thought it over a little bit before going back to listening to Ryan. "Who might this third party be?" Looker asked, incredibly interested in what Ryan was saying.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:53 am
SubonicXP

"Caitlyn you say? I've had my suspecions about her myself and now that you do as well tells me they weren't unfounded." Looker said, nodding to himself as he thought it over a little bit before going back to listening to Ryan. "Who might this third party be?" Looker asked, incredibly interested in what Ryan was saying.

"The Sapphire Fleet. Only Aogiri and his men would be able to provide that extra level of threat that would give Galactic any hope of realistically sacking Pastoria with Crasher still standing in the way. I only pray that my suspicion on this is wrong, very, very wrong. because if Aogiri has mobilized the Sapphire Fleet here to Sinnoh, that means all regions are now under threat once more from that madman. " Ryan tells Looker.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:32 am
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP

"The Sapphire Fleet. Only Aogiri and his men would be able to provide that extra level of threat that would give Galactic any hope of realistically sacking Pastoria with Crasher still standing in the way. I only pray that my suspicion on this is wrong, very, very wrong. because if Aogiri has mobilized the Sapphire Fleet here to Sinnoh, that means all regions are now under threat once more from that madman. " Ryan tells Looker.

"Hm, the Sapphire Fleet huh...old Archie won't be too pleased to here Aogiri still making moves." Looker said, pondering this possibility. "You may be onto something, we do know that since the war Cyrus has been making many moves. He used the war to make himself and Galactic a healthy profit off of selling technology to both sides so it would not be outside of the norm for him to see Aogiri and his fleet as another group to leverage, especially since now Aqua has been sent into hiding." The agent went on.

"Tell you what, we're going to make a move against this Caitlyn, if your suspicions are true then we don't have time to confirm her story. While Sinnoh largely avoided the war the region's government is still woefully unprepared for an attack. Bring her to the Great Marsh and we'll question her, away from possibly prying eyes and ears. I'll see if I can't get the league to come up with some sort of excuse to get Wake to stay here in Pastoria. If anything goes wrong between now and when we meet up in the Marsh I want you to make a Rain Dance over the gym, that'll be our signal that things have fallen apart. Got it?" Looker said.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:47 am
SubonicXP

"Hm, the Sapphire Fleet huh...old Archie won't be too pleased to here Aogiri still making moves." Looker said, pondering this possibility. "You may be onto something, we do know that since the war Cyrus has been making many moves. He used the war to make himself and Galactic a healthy profit off of selling technology to both sides so it would not be outside of the norm for him to see Aogiri and his fleet as another group to leverage, especially since now Aqua has been sent into hiding." The agent went on.

"Tell you what, we're going to make a move against this Caitlyn, if your suspicions are true then we don't have time to confirm her story. While Sinnoh largely avoided the war the region's government is still woefully unprepared for an attack. Bring her to the Great Marsh and we'll question her, away from possibly prying eyes and ears. I'll see if I can't get the league to come up with some sort of excuse to get Wake to stay here in Pastoria. If anything goes wrong between now and when we meet up in the Marsh I want you to make a Rain Dance over the gym, that'll be our signal that things have fallen apart. Got it?" Looker said.

And that sounded exactly like a play Aogiri would jump on. Ryan was now all but sure the Captain and his Fleet were involved somehow.

Ryan nods "Will do, stay safe and hopefully see you soon, Looker." Ryan says before heading back towards Pastoria and the Gym.

Once there, he goes back to his room, which, if he was right, was bugged as well. " Something big is going down at the Great Marsh tomorrow, something I am sure any gym trainer or otherwise wouldn't want to miss as a golden opportunity. It's at noon. I'll be going for sure." Ryan says just loud enough for the microphones to pick up, but not loud enough to make his fellow gym trainers think he was talking out loud to himself.

That should be a nice subtle dig at Caitlyn, letting her know that he was on to her and that if she wanted to save any face, that she had better show up tomorrow. As for Ryan tomorrow? he would be full-on Deep Blue, the mysterious man behind the Suicune Mask.

Ryan once again sets Niles up on guard duty for the night and goes to bed. It was all going to play out tomorrow while Crasher was away from his Gym. He did feel bad for the man. if this all went down right, he would be losing 2 Gym Trainers.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:46 am
RCCaughtem

Ryan once again sets Niles up on guard duty for the night and goes to bed. It was all going to play out tomorrow while Crasher was away from his Gym. He did feel bad for the man. if this all went down right, he would be losing 2 Gym Trainers.

The next morning was uneventful. Caitlyn of course was nowhere to be seen while just Kyle was found in the common room with his Buizel, polishing his fishing rod. As for Damien the Sailor according to Kyle the Fisherman he had headed out to let his Wingull, Yuzo, out for a flight.

If Ryan's assumptions were correct then Caitlyn was perhaps already waiting for him at the Great Marsh, Kyle insisted he hadn't seen her at all this morning and hadn't a clue where she was. It all ends today either way.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:15 am
SubonicXP

The next morning was uneventful. Caitlyn of course was nowhere to be seen while just Kyle was found in the common room with his Buizel, polishing his fishing rod. As for Damien the Sailor according to Kyle the Fisherman he had headed out to let his Wingull, Yuzo, out for a flight.

If Ryan's assumptions were correct then Caitlyn was perhaps already waiting for him at the Great Marsh, Kyle insisted he hadn't seen her at all this morning and hadn't a clue where she was. It all ends today either way.

Ryan would recall Niles and leave the room nice and tidy. He had no plans of returning to it.

Once Ryan made it outside, he would find a place away from prying eyes and needle Gray into having Claydol teleport him in his Gourd and Coat. Gourd, because he was going to be masked and he wasn't about to hold back anymore, and his coat to fend off the chill in the air while adding to his look.

Once Ryan had gotten the items and then donned his mask, he would head for the Great Marsh. He would seek out Looker, then they could close in on Caitlyn and get to the bottom of this mess.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:36 pm
RCCaughtem

Once Ryan had gotten the items and then donned his mask, he would head for the Great Marsh. He would seek out Looker, then they could close in on Caitlyn and get to the bottom of this mess.

Looker was nowhere to be found this time on his way to the Great Marsh, the agent perhaps still busy with his own matters to he was to tend to. Regardless he did not have the time to look for the man, Caitlyn may not wait for long at the marsh, provided she was there. He had to hurry.

Ryan would eventually make it to the Great Marsh and be admitted with ease, having to take off his mask just for a moment to pass on through without raising suspicion. Once inside he wouldn't have to search for the girl for long, she would be found sitting on the steps leading up to the tram tracks at the far end of said tracks, deep inside the marsh. She didn't appear to be doing anything other than staring off into the distance.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:55 pm
SubonicXP

Looker was nowhere to be found this time on his way to the Great Marsh, the agent perhaps still busy with his own matters to he was to tend to. Regardless he did not have the time to look for the man, Caitlyn may not wait for long at the marsh, provided she was there. He had to hurry.

Ryan would eventually make it to the Great Marsh and be admitted with ease, having to take off his mask just for a moment to pass on through without raising suspicion. Once inside he wouldn't have to search for the girl for long, she would be found sitting on the steps leading up to the tram tracks at the far end of said tracks, deep inside the marsh. She didn't appear to be doing anything other than staring off into the distance.

Ryan mutters under his breath and slips his mask back on once clear of the checkpoint. Of course, Looker was late. Oh well. Time to grab custody of who he was pretty sure was the Galactic mole.

Ryan uses his Jelly Step to skirt by the waiting Caitlyn and out into the shadows of the Marsh, concealing himself to them, where he would then use his Aqua Sniper to throw a glob of water at her shoes. He wanted to draw her away from possible passing eyes. This was it.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:25 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan uses his Jelly Step to skirt by the waiting Caitlyn and out into the shadows of the Marsh, concealing himself to them, where he would then use his Aqua Sniper to throw a glob of water at her shoes. He wanted to draw her away from possible passing eyes. This was it.

"What the!?" Caitlyn jumped as the water hit her shoes, the woman immediately spinning around to see where it came from. Scanning her surroundings with suspicion she released a Pokemon Ryan had encountered before, one he was certain was the same as before due to its rarity, a shiny Octillery. Her and her Pokemon would approach Ryan's direction. She must have seen glimpse of Ryan as she ordered an Octozooka from Octillery, the octopus immediately firing off a quick moving glob of ink which would explode upon impact.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff