Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Snagem Camp (Day 2) [FPT] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:18 pm
RCCaughtem

"Okay!" Lillie said, perking up at the thought of getting to heal Ryan's Pokemon. Immediately she ran up to Undine and began to stroke her hair, the girl completely unafraid of strange Pokemon. She would pull out the Oran and Sitrus Berries she got from Brian and began to feed them to Undine to restore her health. "You're so pretty!" She complemented the Primarina.

That was when an audible 'thud' was heard in the not-so-far distance, causing Elio to jump and Lillie to snuggle up closer to Undine.

"What was that!?" Elio shouted as he looked off in the direction of the thud. A Roto-drone swooping down from the sky and headed that way. It was there where Reno and a strangely behaving Crystal were engaged in mortal combat.

Blizzard120

Robin would moan a bit as Tristen grabbed him and began to tug at him and help, or rather force, him to his feet. He wouldn't, or couldn't resist if he wanted to, and with Tristen's help got right up onto his feet and went along with the boy wherever he was taking him. Not because of the threat of Thunder Wave though. "Don't worry about me, bloke. I want as far away from here as possible. And you should too." He insisted upon Tristen, a sense of urgency in his voice. It was clear to anyone that the man was terrified, and not of Tristen, but of that...thing.

"Your friend can't fight it on his own." He would tell Tristen after a bit of walking away from the battle, his tone was in such a matter-of-fact way that it was hard for Tristen to not believe that yes, Reno would not survive this encounter alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:42 pm
Brian was rather interested in the challenge set forth to Ryan by Auntie Wilokia. It seemed he was going to get a rather rare treat, seeing a battle between two fellow Alolans. Even though he hadn't seen any before, he'd heard of Z-moves from his grandfather, who had traveled to Alola to get his Incineroar. Once the battle was over, Auntie Wilokia was subsequently teleported away, but not before telling the children to stay with the Snagems as long as they could. Brian walked forward at this point, looking at the elderly woman with a smile. "Don't worry, we'll keep them safe," he said, right as she was teleported away.

When Lillie moved forward and asked Ryan if his Pokemon needed help, Brian watched as the Water Channeler brought out the Pokemon he'd used for his Channeling, which he introduced as Undine, his Primarina. This was another of the Alolan Pokemon Brian wasn't familiar with, but he moved forward as Lillie fed Undine some of the berries he'd given her. "May I?" he asked, indicating Undine. "Primarina is the final evolution of one of the Alolan starters, right? Undine is the first Primarina I've seen, and she's very beautiful. Her voice is very soothing, and unlike anything I've heard in quite some time." As he was speaking, he didn't notice the egg he'd received from Lillie starting to glow faintly in a pulsing motion before fading back to its normal color.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:11 pm
Undine roars happily and hugs Lillie. She was a sucker for compliments. Ryan then hears the noise and turns to Undine. "You, here with them. James and I will see what is going on." Ryan says in a very serious tone. Undine nods and keeps her flippers wrapped around Lillie.

Before Ryan takes off, he nods to Brian. "Go ahead," he says as he runs off towards the noise.

Ryan soon arrives near the scene of the ruckus. He can see Crystal and Reno fighting, but something seemed...off. and he didn't like it one bit. He then spotted Tristian and Robin. He waves to them to come and follow him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:11 pm
RCCaughtem
Undine roars happily and hugs Lillie. She was a sucker for compliments. Ryan then hears the noise and turns to Undine. "You, here with them. James and I will see what is going on." Ryan says in a very serious tone. Undine nods and keeps her flippers wrapped around Lillie.

Before Ryan takes off, he nods to Brian. "Go ahead," he says as he runs off towards the noise.

Ryan soon arrives near the scene of the ruckus. He can see Crystal and Reno fighting, but something seemed...off. and he didn't like it one bit. He then spotted Tristian and Robin. He waves to them to come and follow him.

Finally, a friendly face. "Ryan!" Tristen called out, pulling Robin with him as fast as he could and Tristen's Eevee keeping up. Once he finally approaches the water channeler, Ryan would see quite a lot of seriousness coming from Tristen's face. "Ryan, no time to explain, have you seen Sub?" Tristen said, looking back behind him for a moment to make sure the fight between Crystal and Reno hasn't tailed them. To Tristen, this would make the most sense...apart from dragging Robin to spill everything to the leader for him to better figure out how to handle the situation, just the basis of Sub specializing in Dark types should stymie whatever this thing is getting the better of Crystal. That is assuming, of course, that this thing still followed the general Pokemon logic.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:17 pm
Blizzard120

Finally, a friendly face. "Ryan!" Tristen called out, pulling Robin with him as fast as he could and Tristen's Eevee keeping up. Once he finally approaches the water channeler, Ryan would see quite a lot of seriousness coming from Tristen's face. "Ryan, no time to explain, have you seen Sub?" Tristen said, looking back behind him for a moment to make sure the fight between Crystal and Reno hasn't tailed them. To Tristen, this would make the most sense...apart from dragging Robin to spill everything to the leader for him to better figure out how to handle the situation, just the basis of Sub specializing in Dark types should stymie whatever this thing is getting the better of Crystal. That is assuming, of course, that this thing still followed the general Pokemon logic.

"Last I saw of him he was back in camp, but as far as I am concerned, we need to keep falling back. Whatever is going, is beyond our ability to help." Ryan says with a sigh. Where was that leader of theirs? He would be most useful right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:29 pm
Sub would be found back at camp, particularly the location in the ruins where Jezebel had set up a kitchen among the stone slabs. He was talking to Arkelos about something and seemed otherwise preoccupied, completely unaware of what was going on between Reno and Crystal. If he knew he wouldn't definitely head to the scene.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:37 pm
That wasn't helpful, he only thought. Ryan did have one point, they did still need to get out of here. There was really only one place he really could check for certain, being the camp, and hope Sub didn't wander off anywhere out in the wild area. "Come on." Tristen said, a bit exasperated over the notion, leading Robin back to the camp. It took a short bit, but once they were there, Tristen would be relieved the Snagem leader was around. "Sub!" Tristen said, pulling Robin around to the Snagem leader, much to perhaps the Thievul hybrid's chagrin. "Reno and Crystal are fighting each other out over there! There was some sort of psychic thing that is making Crystal do crazy stuff, something that Reno said he went out and thought he killed or something like that and uh..." Tristen still didn't really grasp what was going on, honestly, which fortunately is why he brought Robin with him. "...he's in on this somehow!" Tristen said, shoving the fox hybrid forward. "Start talking or I start shocking!" He commanded, not really aware of the unintentional rhyme he made. Clearly Tristen was agitated and short on time as far as what he figured. Not a good combination.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:10 pm
Ulla laughed a bit as she heard the adults conversing but then felt a sudden pound to her head. She grunted as she held her head, Leon noticed this as he merely sighed. "Alright, time to get some more rest Ulla." Ulla whined as she looked at her brother. "Can I at least-" Before she could finish her sentence, she heard a lot of commotion outside. She quickly got up to see what was happening as her Wooloo was helping her keep her balance. Leon sighed as he followed her to go see what was going on.

Right when they reached outside the tent, they saw the ending as Aunt Wilokia was getting eliminated. Ulla was very shocked as she was in disbelief. She worked so hard to rescue her and the other two members, that she is getting eliminated out now. Her eyes were locked onto the situation as she was gonna run down there to stop the Rotom somehow. But then Leon gently placed his hand on her shoulder. "Leon I saved her, this isn't right." "She's been through a lot. For her age, she did pack a punch. Don't worry, I'm sure she is grateful to you, and for you saving those two." He said reassuring her to calm her down. She took a deep breath in and nodded.

She tried to calm down but then noticed that Robin was back and causing mischief. The child wanted to race over to help Reno and Crystal to tame her down. "I'm gonna go-" "Stay with Lillie and Elio. We'll take care of it." Leon said as he saw Tristen with Sub. He decided to join into the conversation to hear what the plan of attack was.  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:27 pm
SubonicXP
Arkelos

Requiem of Whyspers

"That he did. Plus he was thinking with the wrong head, that's what got him in trouble in the first place. Not surprising though, is it?" Sub said with a wry grin in response to Odd.

Following after Sub and Arkelos, Odd would simply smirk and shake his head at Sub's response to his inquiry regarding Lykas' whereabouts. "Of course he was." He replied after a moment. "That man thinks with his sex drive far too often." He had to smile a bit at that point, though his attention was diverted only a moment later. Something was... unusual nearby. "Do you feel that?" He'd ask after a moment, his SNAG interrupting his train of thought for a moment as a message came through.

I'm borrowing the blue one for a while. Tell your leader he can consider your debt repaid after today.

Countess Pump

~~~

Wren would continue his investigation of the tree for a bit longer, through he still couldn't figure out where the strange beeping was coming from, eventually preparing to walk off and investigate something else.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:43 pm
As soon as Ulla jumped up and ran off, Keiko and I followed her. When we reached Wikola, I could feel the shock running through Ulla's mind, but there was something else. I turned away to look at Keiko, and the hate she was feeling was so strong that I didn't need Rala to sense it. I followed her gaze and saw a hybrid I didn't recognize, which threw me off, since I couldn't feel any emotion where he stood. It was a similar emptyness I felt around Sub. Given the looks and emotions coming from Keiko and Ulla, he wasn't an ally.

I put a hand over Keiko's shoulder to prevent her from pushing her tired body over the edge. "Let me and Rala handle this," I asked as I let said Gardevoir out of her ball and pointed her the potentially Dark-type intruder. "Moonblast," I ordered. Rala gathered a large sum of Fairy-type energy - a larger sum than usual - and flung it at Robin. Sensing the amount of energy she gathered, I couldn't help but wonder if Ulla had something to do with it, knowingly or otherwise.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:07 pm
Reno would take advantage of the small opening he had when Crystal's focus snapped to crushing the Roto-Drone and securing herself her own Pokemon. Tapping two other Pokeballs mounted in the arm, he wouldn't even pause before taking off with a burst of debris towards Crystal. While he now had more Pokemon, it would offer no tangible benefit to the fight since two of his team now had to focus fully on empowering Reno. Since that was his Metagross and Alakazam, that only left him with his Aolan Raichu, Wynaut, and Reuniclus to contend with whatever that Kadabra could manage to enact. Which ended up being a Shadow Ball that blasted Nalu back from the fight due to the suddenness of the move. Taking the initiative to cover for the Alolan Raichu's current predicament, Aleister would dash forward with his fists already engulfed in flames before unleashing a flurry of Fire Punches towards the Kadabra. Backing away after the attack, the Reuniclus and the other Pokemon would soon be pelted by the debris storm that had been unleashed on them by the crushed Roto-Drone, continuing to drive back the two Pokemon that were up and fighting off their new opponent.

With Reno, immediately after his takeoff towards Crystal, he would quickly set towards attempting to speed past her for a few hit and run attacks using the superior mobility he had for the moment. A plan which....broke down when Nalu had to take that Shadow Ball and it disrupted his propulsion. Running the calculations through his head much more quickly than he could normally have hoped to, Reno would quickly reorient himself in mid-air, utilizing his leftover momentum for a high speed dropkick. As he closed towards Crystal, Reno would let a smile cross his face. Her motions were too stiff for the Ziton to be in complete control. That thing would have crushed and used the Roto-Drone for a weapon without even a hitch in its breath and here it was hesitating. Not that it made it any easier to weather the flechette storm being flung towards him and his Pokemon, but the slimy armor currently encasing Reno was much better prepared to contend with these damages and he still had his arms to deflect a few of the more lethal-looking pieces as he streaked towards Crystal's sternum like a missile.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:38 pm
Crystal would watch Reno take to the air, eyes narrowing as she too, would calculate his trajectory. “She will join us soon enough. The more she resists, the easier it will be.” It was Crystal’s voice, but layered with others lower and higher than others. Yeah, if there needed to be any other confirmation that Crystal wasn’t herself, that would probably be it. Two blasts of energy would come at Reno midair, intending on knocking him backwards, or at least away from herself. Instead of retaliating to Reno, though, the hybrid would instead create a bright blue orb and send it into the air with as much strength as she could before darting towards his Pokémon, a swath of Shadow Balls being thrown out as she neared them, specifically aiming for his Alakazam and Metagross. Every so often, an eye would glance over to the growing gaggle of Snagems in the distance, though. Nothing would be done yet, but she was starting to get twitchy with them. Knowing how this team would function as a group was especially concerning.

The Kadabra would be grateful for the reflect to come up, as the Reuniclus’s first Fire Punch, while it hurt, would be at least lessened by the defensive wall. After the first one, the Kadabra would immediately Teleport away, Recovering before sending out a Thunder Wave at Aleister.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:33 pm
Reno would simply allow the twin blasts to slam into him, sending the Channeler flying backwards away from his original intended destination and back towards where his Pokemon were currently set up. Watching as Crystal took off to assail his partners, it would only take a moment for the redhead to decide....they could survive one volley. Especially if he committed to what seemed like the best plan. Releasing Phemes from her trance to enable her to calculate things for him, the Metagross would immediately slide into action as she slammed two of her limbs into the ground in front of Reno's Alakazam. A Light Screen would erupt from between the two arms, taking on the majority of the Shadow Ball barrage with as much strength as it could. But it was not enough to prevent any damage, blasting Phemes back until she was resting against Kaiden the Alakazam. But at least the pair were still able to keep up their support of their trainer. A support that Reno would take full advantage of as he smirked. "Time to bring the thunder!" He roared, a light pink glow surrounding him before he teleported into the air behind Crystal, already throwing a wide right-handed haymaker, the fist and slime around the limb visibly glowing with the energy packed into them. "Focus on your opponent! Otherwise, Im gonna punch you clear out of her head and then we can really get back to it!" Reno roared out before swinging. What a spectacle Reno was making of himself.

Which, of course, was the entire point. He had managed one last little calculation of the battlefield when he had turned before relinquishing control back to Phemes. And he had one Pokemon out in the open that was completely open to aiding this assault. So he had managed to shout a command and make it so all eyes were on him, all so he could try to land his ludicrously big swing. And when it most likely failed, make sure to guide the Thunder attack that Nalu was sending streaking through the air towards Crystal square into her body. He wasn't sure what either the level of energy he had in his arm or that level of jolt would do. but he needed something to lessen the Ziton's strangehold on Crystal. Hopefully she would forgive the level of violence likely required to do that.

Aleister would already be charging a Shadow Ball in his left hand as the Thunder Wave drew near, aimed squarely for the Kadabra. But to keep the sudden seizing pain he was about to experience from ruining his shot, the Reuniclus would punch the electric attack with his right hand, firing off the blast as the electricity made contact and forced him into an uncomfortably contorted position. It seemed that for the moment, it was going to be a one on one duel, with no major help from either's benefactor.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:34 am
Sub jumped as Ryan and Tristen ran up to him, the man having a perplexed look on his face over their apparent sense of urgency and the strange hybrid they were towing along with them. The next thing he knew he was being bombarded with information, most of it taking awhile to click in place in his mind as it largely did not make sense to him. Reno and Crystal were fighting and something was making Crystal do crazy stuff but per Reno it was supposed to be dead already. It took a few seconds for him to piece it together but he realized what Tristen was talking about. The Ziton.

When the Thievul hybrid was pushed forward Sub would shoot him a glare, Robin meeting his gaze with a look of complete dread and fear. This hybrid was afraid of him. Sub had seen that look before, mostly back during his Rocket days. It was the look people had on their face when facing their inevitable demise. But this time it didn't make sense. He had no intention of hurting this man, he didn't even know him, and yet this hybrid was convinced Sub wanted him gone. Why?

That was when Terashi and Rala jumped in and the Gardevoir Moonblasted Robin, knocking the hybrid off his feet and KOing him instant, the fox sprawled out on the ground out cold. Sub would look from Terashi and back to Robin a few times before shaking his head and turning his attention to Odd. "I do." He answered the Ghost Channeler before walking towards the bonfire and grabbing his backpack resting against a log.

"Looks like we won't be getting any answers from him any times soon." He said to no one in particular, gesturing at Robin. "Terashi, you're the only one with the means to at the moment so have Rala heal that hybrid. Apparently he knows things we need to know. Whatever axe you have to grind against him can be put down for now. Tie him up if it makes you feel better but get him back on his feet. Ryan, stay here and protect the camp. Ulla isn't fit to fight so you're the only one here with a Wishing Star that's in fighting shape. We need at least someone here at all times with the ability to Dynamax. This tournament is still on after all." With that he slung the backpack on and waved for Leon and Odd to follow him as he walked back up to Tristen.

"So here is the deal, Crystal is the enemy. I know that sounds harsh and it's a bitter pill to swallow but for now she is. While I don't know all the details of what is going on I know enough about what is controlling her to know that pulling punches against her only works in its favor, so for Crystal's sake you cannot hold back. Our first attempt will be to restrain her. Leon, get your Vulpix ready. Odd, we'll need your Shedinja. As for you, Tristen, I'd start charging your spark right now." With that said Sub threw out his hoverboard and jumped on it, speeding off in the direction of Reno and Crystal's battle but first he'd make a pit stop, there was something he needed.

Since they arrived he always would watched the Wingull fly over lake Axewell, occasionally spotting a Pelipper here and there. Usually the birds were only found at sea but occasionally they would make a large enough lake their home as well. The Wingull weren't were interested him right now, but instead their evolved form. He didn't know if he would find the exact kind he needed but a Pelipper would be a better bet that it could do what he needed it to. When he arrived he was thankful to spot one, just one, flying over the lake along with the Wingull.

Ordinarily like any trainer he would weaken it first but he did not have the time, but he did have something just for the occasion, again relying on luck. Taking a Quick Ball out of his backpack Sub would approach the edge of the lake, catching the eye of the Pelipper as it fluttered around. The bird seemed fixed on his gaze, the two staring at each other for a few seconds before Sub wordlessly chucked the ball at it. The semi-aquatic bird did nothing to avoid the device as it bounced off its head and sucked it inside, Sub jettisoning across the lake with his hoverboard to snatch up the ball before it fell into the water, assuming correctly that it was a successful capture. Or rather willed it to be.

With Pelipper in hand Sub took off back towards Reno and Crystal to join the others.

-----

As Reno began his counter assault on Crystal with a plethora of electric moves it began to rain. He wouldn't need to acknowledge where it came from, he would know. Standing on the sidelines was Sub with his newly captured Pelipper, he had gambled it could at least use Rain Dance but he was lucky enough in that its ability was Drizzle, convenient. Turning to his teammates he gave the orders.

"I know it's not something you can just do, Tristen, but it's now or never. Get a feel for those storm clouds above and drop the biggest Thunder you can down on Crystal. Feel it in your mane, I know you got it in you. Remember the Zapdos Heart?" Sub instructed the young hybrid and tried to motivate him. He realized what Reno was trying to do and figured as much zappy as possible the better the odds. He'd then turn to Leon and Odd. "When and if Crystal gets paralyzed have Vulpix Hex her. As for you, Odd, she may turn on us too so have Cadenza at the ready for a Halo."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:40 am
Ryan nods to Sub and makes his way back over to where Undine was, switching out his Waterium-Z for his Primarinium-Z as he went. Yes, he had Dynamax, but with Undine by his side now, he also had access to her Oceanic Operetta. It was just that extra layer of defense he was able to tap into.

"Everyone okay over here, yeah?" He says, knowing that Undine had been guarding the kids.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff