Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
TM1 - A Snagem Siesta in Paldea [Complete/Free Posting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:52 pm
Clare found their way to the stall peddling Pokemon eggs after Amber managed to snipe the Balm Mushroom at the last minute. They hadn’t been expecting to win the item but had hoped to place another bet before the auction ended. It had simply gone too fast to keep track of after their first bet, once everyone began to declare their bids.

With no interest in the next item, they’d end up wandering off to find the aforementioned stall. “These are interesting…” they thought aloud, looking at a few of the Pokemon Eggs. I don’t recognize these patterns.”

~~~

Wren had been drawn to the battlefield and was watching as Blizzard had been drawn into a battle, intrigued as the trainers took it in turns to write a tragically hilarious battle as if it were some kind of Shakespearean comedy.

“Someone should probably get that Pokemon a towel…” he remarked to himself with a small laugh.

~~~

Odd would find himself wandering toward the fortune teller’s stall, though he had little interest in having his fortune told.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:54 am
Ulla watched as the Snagem crew was walking around the different vendors. She didn't even realize that the bidding for the Immunizer was already happening before she could answer if she wanted one. "It's okay. I've been using my Fairy Channeling to immunize when I'm in battle. But, I'm not sure if I could still do that now." "What's an Immunizer for?" Kazu asked, genuinely confused. "You've fought a Shadow Pokemon right?" Kazu nodded as he remembered when he went on his first mission.

"An Immunizer is used when you are fighting a Shadow Pokemon. It'll help so your Pokemon and any other Pokemon around won't be the virus either." Kazu was a bit surprised as he didn't think others could get infected. He was a bit saddened that he didn't participate in getting the Immunizer. "Papa how old is Yuna? Can she have a Pokemon of her own yet?" She asked as she noticed the stand of PokeEggs. "If she can't, I want to raise a Pokemon for her until she's old enough" She smiled warmly.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:31 pm
"She's only a month old," I told Ulla, though the battle taking place between Blizzard and a local was distracting me.

"Wanna go watch?" Keiko asked, knowing full well what was on my mind. "Not a whole lot of interesting stuff going on right now."

"Yeah," I said. If I was lucky, and either of them were still up for a battle after this, I'd join in.

"We'll be by the battlefield if you need us, honey,"]Keiko said to Ulla with a wave, giving her free reign to check out whatever she wanted on her own, which included Sub and Blizz's battle if she wanted to stick with her adopted parents.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:14 pm
Blizzard120

Snagem Spectators

That would be it for the Ceruledge, the flames quickly consuming the ghostly knight and while it was a Fire type as well it was far too weak to stand up to the Flamethrower nor did it have an ability to absorb the flames, as some Fire types do. Once the Flamethrower ended one would see the naked Ceruledge knocked out cold on the ground, its once glowing blades now dimmed. The crowd would begin to murmur and talk among themselves, shocked to see the Ceruledge that had been winning so many battles today actually fall.

"Tch, well there goes Ceruledge's winning streak." The trainer said as he recalled his Pokemon, clipping the ball back onto his belt before removing another. "But not yet mine. Go, Pawmo!" The trainer cried out, tossing the ball on the field. In a display of light small yellow rodent-like creature would leap out of the ball, at first standing on its hind legs as it let out a cry but then resting on its large paws.

"Paaaw!" The tiny critter cried, and tiny it was, just a little over a foot tall. To go from something as menacing as that last Pokemon to something like this was certainly jarring and it especially got the crowd talking. Apparently he had shown no other Pokemon today besides the last. "I don't get to use this one much because Ceruledge typically gets the job done but don't underestimate it!" The trainer said, determined he can still win this. "Let's keep our win streak going, Pawmo! Use Thunder Punch!" He said, ordering a command Blizzard had earlier.

With a cry the Pawmo would begin to run towards Typhlosion on all fours, building up a cloak of electricity as it closed in before finally channeling the electricity into its first, rearing up on its hind legs, and delivering a 'one-two' punch upon one of Typhlosion's legs as it wasn't tall enough to hit anywhere else. The crackling punches would have a surprising amount of physical force behind them, the furry paws certainly not 'soft' and in fact felt like Iron Fists as they slammed into the Volcano Pokemon's leg. Looks definitely were deceiving.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:04 pm
Amaranth

"Some of them are, yes." The woman confirmed for Amaranth, her eyes scanning over the trinkets before settling on a large gourd-shaped piece of coral, then proceeding to pick it up. "Let's say I like to see who has the ability to detect the value in some of these trinkets. Like this one, a Coral Gourd, made from the shed horns of Corsola in a particular way only known by the long since extinct Kreek Water Channelers of ancient Hoenn. It holds a considerable amount more water than its physical size leads one to believe, thus enabling the Channelers of old to have enough water to perform their feats. That said the last time I drank any from it it tasted bitter, might need a good washing to flush away the sins of its past." She chuckled, holding it out slightly for Amaranth to look at it before setting it back down among the others.

"While there are no Kreek Water Channelers left there are still those who use the same artifacts you do, but if I had to take a guess I would say you aren't one of those who create artifacts like yours. That is to say you aren't part of that tribe, are you?" The woman asked, looking deep into Amaranth's eyes, as if to search for an answer she already had. "Tell me, which of my trinkets do you think is an artifact? Besides the gourd of course." She challenged Amaranth, not waiting for an answer to her previous question. "Find an artifact among them and I'll answer any question you have. I have a hunch you have at least one for me, and I probably have an answer as well."

Cera

Clare

Ulla

The Pokemon breeder manning the Pokemon egg stale would greet the Snagems with a smile and a wave, happy to have some customers. "Hola! I sell only the highest quality Pokemon eggs! Bred on my farm in the rolling hills of Cortondo, where all my Pokemon are free range! Happy Pokemon make for happy babies!" The breeder beamed with pride. "Interesting they are senorita! And no, not many sell eggs like these, dona." He responded to Clare and Cera.

"For fun I won't tell my customers the exact species of Pokemon my eggs will hatch, instead I will at most tell you the type, or for cheaper I won't say anything!" He said, waving over at the eggs he had lined up. "Twenty-five thousand for a Mystery Egg and thirty for an egg of a specific type. Tell me what you would like and I'll show you some." The man explained.

[One thousand Pokedollars = One Snag Coin]

(Bonus: These eggs have an increased chance to hatch a shiny Pokemon! When they hatch in three real-life days time roll in the Pokemon Center to determine if they are shiny. Odds are 10%.)

Aden

Odd

"Hello, and welcome." An elder man with a long white beard would greet Aden and Odd as they entered the tent. It was dim inside, lit by only a few candles. The man wore a silk ornate robe and many gem encrusted rings on his fingers, looking more like wizard than a fortune teller. Floating above his silk cloth draped floor table, which he sat in front of, was a Pokemon, a tiny blue bug-like creature with a white 'beard' of its own. The creature was holding up a rotating ball of some sort of purple and red energy, the orb bigger than the Pokemon itself.

"With my power and help from my companion Rabsca here I can peer into your futures by diving into your pasts. All are connected in an endless cycle of death and rebirth. I can provide this service for just a thousand Pokedollars." The old man said, letting out a small cough as pointed to an upside-down Bronzong shaped jar on the shelf to his left, a few Pokedollars already stuffed in it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:10 pm
As the ghostly knight laid upon the ground, Typhlosion stood back up on his hind legs, spitting an ember off to the side out of irritation. That was more annoying than it had to have been, he thought. “Nice going, Typhlosion! You still good?” I called out to my fire type.

“Ty-pho-sion.” He called back. He was hurting, there was no denying it, but he was still good to go on a bit more.

“Alright then, if you are, I am.” I said back. With the second Pokémon out I once again needed an eyebrow to raise. The tell-tell electric sac cheeks. Seems like every region got one. From Pikachu, to Pachirisu, to Emolga, and beyond. Though unlike the rest of those Pokémon…tiny as he is, he look like he does nothing but lift…the hell is with those arms?

With the attack call, the electric Pokémon started to make its way for the Typhlosion with a pretty decent amount of speed. “Watch it, Typhlosion! Back up!” The Typhlosion started to step back as much as it could, the Pawmo keeping pace with the fiery Pokémon until one misstep lands one mighty Thunder Punch right into Typhlosion, practically knocking the beast over onto his side from the sheer impact. I could have sworn for a split second there, the spot where the Pawmo struck cratered Typhlosion’s leg.

All the same, this put me and Typhlosion in a bind and the damage was starting to become too much. “TY-SIOOOON!” the Typhlosion roared out, pushing itself back out, its mane erupts in fury. Blaze was finally taking hold.

“Alright, payback time…Typhlosion! Fire Blast!” I shouted.

“TY-PHO-SIOOON!” From typhlosion’s maw he unleashed a mighty fireball, unfurling into the massive tell-tell kanji its been notorious for.

Tristen ended up instinctively step a few steps away from the battlefield as the intensity of the battle started to get pretty up there.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

DeoLux

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:11 pm
Deo, frustrated that he lost the auction started wandering in the market. Something caught his interest as the smell of strange spices of incense filled his nostrils and so, being curious, followed it and found a fortune teller. Normally he would not be interested in it, but he always wondered how he became a hybrid, this can be a source of knowledge.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:24 pm
Brian wandered around the market after the auction was over, not really interested in many of the things they were selling. Granted, he could go for another Pokemon egg, but at the same time, he'd already hatched Sparx, and he had no idea if the eggs were all from Paldea or not. Though judging from the vendor's words, they most likely were. Still, he wanted to see what kind of Pokemon this region had to offer, and it seemed Blizz was in the middle of a battle with a Pokemon he'd never seen before, so he headed over to watch. Taking out his SNAG, he connected to GRAY and started filming. "GRAY, I'm sending ye some footage of one of the Paldean Pokemon," he said. "I'll see if I can't get my hands on a map or a Paldean Pokedex at some point for ye."

The... Ceruledge, was it called? It put up a valiant fight, but Blizz's Typhlosion was too much for it, and it went down after a difficult battle and a powerful Flamethrower. Hmm, it was obvious the Ceruledge was a Fire-type, but he wasn't quite sure what else it had. Ghost-typing, perhaps? That would explain the purple and blue flame on its head. The second Pokemon the Paldean trainer threw out was another mystery to him. He knew right off it was an Electric-type, just from the color and the tell-tale electric sacs on its cheeks. If he was being honest, it looked like a Pikachu on steroids. He was stunned by the speed and power it showed in attacking Typhlosion, and he could see Blizz was a little taken aback, as well. Wait, surely that little critter wasn't a Fighting-type, too? "GRAY, let me know when ye've got the footage," he said, half absentmindedly as he watched the battle unfold.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:24 pm
After repacking her bag from the second auction she wasn’t expecting, Aile would finally head out of the auction area, deciding to leave quickly before she found another auction she might have been interested in. Her wallet needed to recover now, and she might have gone juuust a bit overboard. There was a slight wonder at how badly Leslie needed the Mega Diploma, and what for. Maybe she should try to find her and ask? Eh…. Maybe wait a little bit. She could have a temper, and it would probably not be a bad idea for her to wait until they were at whatever hotel Sub wound up getting them… Hopefully it wasn’t some worn down shack that masqueraded as even a motel. After the incident in Coumarine, she could see it happening just to save a Poké. Aile wasn’t going to care much about where they were going, but there needed to be basic standards. Like daily cleaning of the rooms. Maybe a continental breakfast in the morning. Nothing extravagant.

She broke out of her thoughts when she came across the fortune teller’s tent, shrugging and deciding to pop her head in when she noticed other Snagems go in. Odds were, it was probably nothing, but hey, it might be amusing at least.

~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal would notice the candies as she also looked through the dresses, frowning at the purple ones. She admired the violet ones quite a lot, but passed on them, unsure of how well they’d look on her now. Having an entirely different appearance and color scheme now really put a damper in what she could buy and not look completely garish. Her eyes would linger again on an orange colored dress, before finally shaking her head and moving on from them entirely. They all looked nice, but she’d need to be able to move freely in them if something came up, and there was no guarantee she could do that with how long some of these were. Plus, she really wasn’t confident she could pull any of the dresses off in the first place now. She wore the giant shawl and long skirt mostly to help her look a little bit more feminine, in addition to being gifts.

With one final glance at the human clothes, she’d look at some of the Pokémon fashion instead, maybe feeling a bit more confident there’d be something she might want in there. Something in there also had to be useful in battle.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:34 pm
Stomping her way out of the auction area, Leslie would only stop when one of the barkers managed to catch her ear. Pokemon eggs? From this region? Sure, it sounded like an absolute gamble but she needed a win at this point and this would at least feel like one. Immediately pushing her way through to the table, she would slap down a solid thirty thousand and point towards the selective eggs. "Gimme a Fairy type egg." Leslie said, eyes locked onto the vendor to see if he was going to be trying anything. The auction may have been a bust, but she would be damned if this was going to be a loss as well.

---

From behind Amaranth, Reno would pipe up as he heard talk about the gourd. "Before you start your game there, can I get me that nice Coral Gourd thing? I need a new water bottle and I'm sure I can get it tasting right." He said, reaching over to grab at the familiar-looking gourd to get a better look. He didn't need it but sometimes you wanted cool oddball knickknacks. Especially if you could make them work better than whoever had them last.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:36 pm
After spending some time rifling through the clothes racks at the vendors, Monique made her way back to the bustle of the market. One table had large crates containing Pokémon Eggs. A tablecloth had the words "Castile Farms" on it.

"Hola, señorita! You look interested in my interesting eggs. Twenty-five thousand for a Mystery Egg and thirty for an egg of a specific type. Tell me what you would like and I'll show you some."

Paldea probably had a lot of interesting Pokémon, and she decided it might not be a bad thing to catch one. She was still missing a fair number of types in her collection, after all. "I'll take a Mystery Egg."

She fished for her wallet and handed over the bill, taking along her first ever Pokémon Egg. She'd seen them — mostly of common species like Rattata and Yungoos — at home, but she'd never cared for one herself. It was fairly large in her satchel, but she figured it'd be fun to have around.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:37 pm
Clare thought about it for a moment, trying to decide if there was a specific type of Pokémon they were interested in from this new region. While they were thinking, Leslie appeared and requested a Fairy-type egg, followed shortly by Monique making an appearance and requesting a mystery egg. “I think a mystery egg could be fun…” they decided aloud, announcing their choice to the stall’s attendant and handing over the requested payment. “As long as you promise it’ll be a happy little cutie, I’ll be perfectly content with whatever it is!” They added with a smile of their own, taking the egg once it was offered. This would be their second Pokemon Egg since arriving in this world, Eidolon being their first. The thought did make them realize it was time to put some work into getting rid of that nasty viral infection the poor Electric-type had caught when the team battled that brick tower creature a while back.

~~~

Wren continued to watch Blizzard’s battle unfold, making a mental note to get his hands on some Repel if this region had an electric rodent infestation like every other region he’d been to.

~~~

Odd nodded to the fortune teller in greeting but immediately shook it afterward. “No thanks. I’m not all that interested in knowing my future but you and your magic cockroach can feel free to tell my friends if they want you to.” He told the man, smirking as he stood back and waited to see what was going to happen.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:10 pm
Blizzard120

Snagem Spectators

"Quick Attack! Get away!" The trainer would command. As the Fire Blast was let loose the tiny little mouse would make a made dash away from Typhlosion in an attempt to avoid the kanji made of fire. The thing was however Pawmo didn't even need to try and run to avoid the Fire Blast, the flaming symbol harmlessly passing over the small fleeing creature, the crowd quickly parting to let it through and slam harmlessly into a nearby wall. The fact was Fire Blast wasn't as accurate as most moves, a trade off for its power, and Pawmo was very very small, so together it was going to be difficult to hit the thing with.

Seeing its opportunity as the Fire Blast passed overhead, just singeing a few hairs due to proximity, the Pawmo would make a u-turn to turn back around, utilize its gained momentum, and took a flying leap at Typhlosion, delivering a paws-first slam into its chest as it finished its Quick Attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:19 pm
“Typhlosion! Watch it!” I tried to call out to warn the fiery Pokémon, but with it reeling back from putting so much effort into such a powerful attack, it was that only brief second that all the Pawmo needed to ram right into Typhlosion’s gut. I winced as the Pawmo made impact and started to fall backwards, hitting the ground and subsequently out cold. My hubris, ladies and gentlemen. It kind of gets me at times: Freth makes Sheer Cold and Fissure commands with say her Glalie, Mamoswine, or Walrien and somehow it works out despite the massive draw backs those moves have. I call out, while a somewhat inaccurate but yet more reasonable attack like Fire Blast, and Typhlosion gets taken out by the region’s Pikachu knockoff. Maybe Typhlosion needs target practice…

I take out Typhlosion’s Pokeball, recalling the downed Pokémon. Well, at least this battle isn’t over yet. There are still outs. “Good fighting, Typhlosion, take a rest for now.” This thing is no doubt an electric type, right? Perhaps of the physical sorts considering how it really went in on that Thunder Punch. Might not matter all that much. I then took out a second Pokeball and gave it a toss upon the field. “Decidueye!” I then called out. The ball lands on the battlefield and out comes the massive grassy owl.

“Roooo-HOO!” Decidueye howls out upon arrival, looking across the field seeing the Pawmo.

“Alright Decidueye, you’re anchoring this battle. Typhlosion got taken out. Now go! Spirit Shackle!” The Decidueye then kicked off the ground, stretching out a vine around its hood, then took aim, unleashing a flurry of ethereal arrows down upon the Pawmo.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:09 pm
SubonicXP
If and when Doc, Crystal and Darts got moving the trio would eventually find a stand selling what was advertised as 'Pokemon Enhancements'. Doc Owl would be very familiar with most of the stuff, especially the Vitamins and while they were some local brand the ingredients were the same as any other. One thing that might peek his interest were the candies of which the signage next to them stated 'Raising your Pokemon was never easier!' and called them 'Exp. Candies'. Whether or not Doc Owl knew of these treats he would know of Rare Candies so he'd have a base understanding of how they worked. The Exp. Candies were rare to come by so it was interesting to see them being sold. Two thousand Pokedollars for an Exp. Candy XS and an additional two thousand for each higher quality candy up to ten thousand Pokedollars for an Exp. Candy XL.

Near the candies was an item locked up in a sealed clear case, something every trainer would love to get their hands on, a Rare Candy. From its tag it was selling for a whopping forty thousand Pokedollars. Ouch.

"We have everything you need to make your Pokemon into a battling machine or simply just the happiest it can be!" A woman shouted at them as they got near, trying to get their attention. "Vitamins! Feathers! Berries, fresh or powdered! And even candies! Free sample?" The woman working the stand offered them, holding out a bowl of Exp. Candy XS (+1 Evo Points). She was very patient about her job.

As for Crystal she would see many garments being offered just to the right of the vitamin stand. Lots of dresses for women, especially in the colors red and purple. There were some headscarves as well and even some scarves being sold for Pokemon, the ones you'd typically find in Pokemon Contests, of each color. There were also other accessories for trainer and Pokemon alike ranging from glasses, necklaces and headbands and so forth, some of them usually used as held items for Pokemon.
Blizzard120
“You would think that there’d be a bit more order in something like an auction; though maybe it was something more impromptu.” Doc spoke, his eyes not leaving Darts. Though even if Darts decided to try to give the slip, short of slipping off into the Distortion World, Doc would more than likely be able to find him. “Nevertheless, I have to agree with her…” he then said, making a slight notion to acknowledge Crystal. “…you really do have to take the opportunities when they’re presented to you. Don’t let anything hold you back in doing so, that sort of thing.” He said. Hard to say if he was trying to be subtle or not in pulling out what ailed Darts, though at the same time, he wondered if Crystal was getting any reads as to what was bothering Darts. “So pray tell, anything of interest for either of you? How about you Orderly?”

“Machaaa…” the Machamp spoke up, taking a look around the sights. The battles on their way, the auctions, the massive amount of people and Pokémon alike, the seafood…not often that Orderly gets out. It was a bit of an experience for him as well that wasn’t anything within the medical profession.

“Perhaps we can find something to help me raising the Litten. I have…no idea what to call him too, now that I think about it.” Doc stated. “It’d be odd to have a second Pokémon named ‘Orderly.’”

“Machaa.”

Espeon_Commander
Crystal would notice the candies as she also looked through the dresses, frowning at the purple ones. She admired the violet ones quite a lot, but passed on them, unsure of how well they’d look on her now. Having an entirely different appearance and color scheme now really put a damper in what she could buy and not look completely garish. Her eyes would linger again on an orange colored dress, before finally shaking her head and moving on from them entirely. They all looked nice, but she’d need to be able to move freely in them if something came up, and there was no guarantee she could do that with how long some of these were. Plus, she really wasn’t confident she could pull any of the dresses off in the first place now. She wore the giant shawl and long skirt mostly to help her look a little bit more feminine, in addition to being gifts.

With one final glance at the human clothes, she’d look at some of the Pokémon fashion instead, maybe feeling a bit more confident there’d be something she might want in there. Something in there also had to be useful in battle.

Darts, willfully obtuse as ever, completely ignores Doc's probing inquiries as the three of them move along in a group, moving from stall to stall. He sees Crystal passing over the dresses and listens to him chit-chatting with Orderly as they move past the goods. "What about Sister Mercy?" He asks, half-jokingly. "The people in your care could use a good bit of mercy sometimes..." He grumbles, trailing off before he got too sassy towards the good doctor. Arceus knows that despite the pain that was suffered in the Medical Bay, Doc Owl always did his due diligence in making sure that his wards completed their physical therapy... despite any protests they might have.

The Giratina hybrid isn't too interested in buying much of anything, even though the shimmering candy was pleasing to the eye. None of his Pokemon were extremely close to leveling up or evolving, as most of them had evolved or gained a ton of experience while they were in Hisui. A cold shiver rocks Darts' body, running through his jacket and threatening to overwhelm him with an intense sense of despair and dread again. He forces his thoughts away from that time, trying desperately to pull his thoughts back into the present, intent on maintaining his composure. He pulls up a slinky purple number, very clearly intended to reveal a lot of skin and cleavage. "What do you think about this one....?" He asks, briefly holding it up to the Solgaleo hybrid's body as if to insinuate she should wear it, before pulling it back over to himself with a wink of his red eye. "Do you think I can pull it off?"  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff