Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

The PHiX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:32 pm
Miyamoto was running as hard, and as fast as he could, but he was also being tailed by the bounty hunters who wanted the price on his head.
"Eat this you stupid hunters!" Miyamoto shouted as he started to throw fireballs at them.
"I have to stop Rester before he kills himself..."Miyamoto thought as he began to run faster than anything else in the area.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:09 pm
haas700
Miyamoto was running as hard, and as fast as he could, but he was also being tailed by the bounty hunters who wanted the price on his head.
"Eat this you stupid hunters!" Miyamoto shouted as he started to throw fireballs at them.
"I have to stop Rester before he kills himself..."Miyamoto thought as he began to run faster than anything else in the area.

Rester perked up. "I hear something." he hissed. "from the forest." "Is it more friends of your brother?" asked Tact. "no." said Rester. "This stench is familiar. why, i believe its none other than miyamoto." Silencer frowned. "Go to bloody h*****!" he yelled. The whole forest all of a sudden caught on fire. "YAAHH!" Then everything in the forest blew up. "*gasp* you b******!" Tact yeeled.  

Rester.R

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:50 pm
Rester.R
yuki_snow114
Rester.R
yuki_snow114
"ok...Kumi...what know?" Joey asked she sighed "operation blood..." Kumi said "You can't do that! It's waay too risky" Joey said "you know what forget about operation blood...this is his revenge after all..."Kumi said "then why don't you use on him then yourself?" Joey said Kumi sighed "because...he won't take it" Kumi said

Rester got up. "what the heck is operation blood?" he muttered. "tell me quickly, while Tact's got my brother distracted."
"okay let's make this short Once my blood drops on you...you can be 20x stronger. There's a limited use for 3 hours...though" Kumi said. Joey asked Kumi "but...what's gonna happen to you?" Kumi chuckled "don't worry...I'll be fine...I can take the risk..." she said

Rester thought. " but of course, it wouldnt affect my ion cannon, would it?" He kept thinking. Then he nodded. "I guess i can take it. How much will iot hurt?"

"the risk? Oh dang, the risk." The risk was, that anyone using operation blood, demon or human, will have a 70% chance of dying. They will not be able to move for 1 hour, and will be left as nothing as a rag doll for the ret of the hour. If been doing so, it cannot be done by someone you dont know well, only driven to... wait! "You dont know me well enough." hissed Rester. "you're going to waste your life." "hey, said Kumi. "thats what you think!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:54 pm
"All right, new school, no friends, good grades." Xin repeated in his head as he walked down the hall way. He was a new kid, just arrived that day. He looked around somewhat confused, but continued to walk down the hall.  

-Xin Hakai-

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:02 pm
Dark_Xinko
"All right, new school, no friends, good grades." Xin repeated in his head as he walked down the hall way. He was a new kid, just arrived that day. He looked around somewhat confused, but continued to walk down the hall.

lol, its like, no ones in the school.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:18 pm
Name: Heirii
Side: Whichever suits her at the time
Race: Half-Neko, Half-Human
Weapons: Whip, Sword, Bow and Arrows
Courses: 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 12, 17, 18
Appearance: like my av, only with a more resigned face and weapons and emo glasses
Personality: Resigned, yet kind, she has a tender heart.
Bio: She feels as an outcast, not being either neko or human. She excels in most catagories, and so she doesnt take school too seriously. She has a bad side, so watch out. Make her angry and you will be sure to end up in a coma.
Dorm: 12  

That Emo Girl

That Emo Girl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:19 pm
((um, is any one still on this forum?? Im all alone!! cry ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:29 pm
((kay Im just gonna leave now...))  

That Emo Girl

Mog_Mage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:55 pm
yuki_snow114
"hey don't cry...everything'll be alright...I'll support you I promise" Ryu said
"Huh? Support? I don't understand?" Mizu whimperd.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:07 pm
Rester.R
haas700

Rester perked up. "I hear something." he hissed. "from the forest." "Is it more friends of your brother?" asked Tact. "no." said Rester. "This stench is familiar. why, i believe its none other than miyamoto." Silencer frowned. "Go to bloody h*****!" he yelled. The whole forest all of a sudden caught on fire. "YAAHH!" Then everything in the forest blew up. "*gasp* you b******!" Tact yeeled.

*Miyamoto sprinted through the fire and tackled Rester*
"You stupid son of a b****! I should rip off your head and scrap it!" Miyamoto screamed at Rester whom had begun to cower at the sight of a charred, injured, and very bloody man shouting his head off at him.  

The PHiX

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:35 pm
haas700
Rester.R
haas700

*Miyamoto sprinted through the fire and tackled Rester*
"You stupid son of a b****! I should rip off your head and scrap it!" Miyamoto screamed at Rester whom had begun to cower at the sight of a charred, injured, and very bloody man shouting his head off at him.

"what the?! dang! get off me!" He shot another blast from his ion cannon at Miyamoto."son of a b****!" Silencer interuptted with a swung of his arm, and sent Tact flying. "whatever this operation blood is," said Rester. "DO IT!" Rester nodded. He aimed a gun at Miyamoto. "This might sting." he said. BANG! "Good, now to do... whatever you were going to do!" yelled Tact. He pulled out his blade and went for a sword fight with Silencer, and got his arm hacked off in 20 seconds. "owwwww." he moaned. "Dang!" protested Rester. "Now its the 3 of us. Do it!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:44 pm
"Hehehe. That punk has no idea that I keep armor plaiting in my trenchcoat..." Miyamoto said as he got up and slowly strode though the battle killing all who got in his way.  

The PHiX

The PHiX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:48 pm
"Face the music!" he shouted to Rester. "I'll help you win, just so that you won't kill yourself! He's too strong for you! Let me help!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:31 am
Rester.R
Rester.R
yuki_snow114
Rester.R
yuki_snow114
"ok...Kumi...what know?" Joey asked she sighed "operation blood..." Kumi said "You can't do that! It's waay too risky" Joey said "you know what forget about operation blood...this is his revenge after all..."Kumi said "then why don't you use on him then yourself?" Joey said Kumi sighed "because...he won't take it" Kumi said

Rester got up. "what the heck is operation blood?" he muttered. "tell me quickly, while Tact's got my brother distracted."
"okay let's make this short Once my blood drops on you...you can be 20x stronger. There's a limited use for 3 hours...though" Kumi said. Joey asked Kumi "but...what's gonna happen to you?" Kumi chuckled "don't worry...I'll be fine...I can take the risk..." she said

Rester thought. " but of course, it wouldnt affect my ion cannon, would it?" He kept thinking. Then he nodded. "I guess i can take it. How much will iot hurt?"

"the risk? Oh dang, the risk." The risk was, that anyone using operation blood, demon or human, will have a 70% chance of dying. They will not be able to move for 1 hour, and will be left as nothing as a rag doll for the ret of the hour. If been doing so, it cannot be done by someone you dont know well, only driven to... wait! "You dont know me well enough." hissed Rester. "you're going to waste your life." "hey, said Kumi. "thats what you think!"
"no...that's just the original...this one I can feel every pain you get...and besides...you do want your revenge, right?" Kumi said  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:41 am
Mog_Mage
yuki_snow114
"hey don't cry...everything'll be alright...I'll support you I promise" Ryu said
"Huh? Support? I don't understand?" Mizu whimperd.
"I'll teach you everything just don't cry..." He said to Mizu  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces