Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
A Falling Out... Roleplay. Now with Sci-Fi overtones! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pie.my.munchies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:12 pm
Dru walked slowly up the street to her house. I blew it. The first time I finally find a guy that I feel for and I blow it, Dru thought angrily to herself. She stopped and searched through her bag, she pulled out her school skirt and pulled it on quickly. If her parents were to see her wearing only a bikini in the middle of the street they would hit the roof.
Dru kept on walking and her mind continued to ponder on what had just happened. She tried to think up a different reason for what she did, but everything pointed to the same direction. She was afraid that if she fell in love again that it would all end up exactly the same. The guy would disappear and she would end up broken and hostile. She couldnt put herself or the families involved through that again.

Dru really cared for Griffin, which surprised her since she hardly knew him. But she had felt so comfortable kissing him just now and it all crashed down around her. The feelings she had had two years ago had come back. She felt like a total loser for sort of blowing him off like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:03 am
    (( Damned timezones! I'm in the UK, so forgive me if I post at random times! ))

Lee smiled, "I'm Lee, nice to meet you"

He glanced at his MP3 player, his betteries were almost dead too.

"Craptacular. Thats what happens when I listen to music in detention..." He sighed, and rummaged in his bag for more batteries.

Don't tell me I gave away my last set!, He frowned, and looked in the front pocket of his bag, Oh no! There we are!

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

DarkPisces

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:50 am
Where had she gone? Left? Or was it right? He couldn't tell. Both streets looked equally as unforgiving as the other. Forget it. Go home. It's over. He told himself these things in short bursts of sentence. He was still trying to understand how everything could've been so perfect one moment and so wrong the next. Then, his romantic heart spoke up. Wait until tomorrow, it said. Don't lose hope. He decided he wouldn't. Not yet, anyways. It had been so wonderful. His first kiss since she... But that was all ancient history. Griffin looked up at the sky, which was now set aflame with vibrant reds and oranges of the late afternoon sunset. He turned around, in the direction of his own house, and started for home. By the time he reached his front lawn, the days activities were safely stored away in his subconscious. He would use them later in his dreams. Griffin looked up at his hundred-year-old, disheveled house, sighed, and walked in.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:11 pm
((This would be SO much easier if I wasn't so impatient!))  

DarkPisces

pie.my.munchies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:40 pm
Dru walked through her front door where her mom greeted her.
"Hi, sweetie. How was school?"Her mom said happily. Dru looked at her with and oh-my-god-leave-me-alone look. She sighed adn smiled at her mom.
"Hi mom, school was great. I just ******** up my life for the second time this year."Dru said in her sweetest voice. But her expression quickly changed back.
"Dru, you know I dont like you using that language in this house."Her mother said sternly. Dru glared at her and replied,
"Whatever."She replied softly. She turned and walked down the stairs to the garage. She kinda lived in the garage, because the house they had bought only had two rooms. One bedroom and one guestroom, so Dru opted for the garage. She loved it, she could sneak out, have people over and listen to her music really loudly. It was the best part about her homelife.

The decor of the room was really basic, four brick walls and one of the rooms had a big window. She had had black, fluffy carpet put on the usually cement floor and her double bed was up against the wall with the window. She had a computer in one corner and a tv, DVD, strereo combo thing in the middle of the wall that was opposite her bed. Around the tv was a C-shaped black sofa. It was really comfy and on most nights she would watch some of the movie marathons on Cable until the early hours of the morning. On the wall where the stairs to the house were she had to bog bookcases, each were choc a block full of books and on the top of each were a few dozen black pillows and such. On the left of the staircase was a white fridge. She usually kept root beer, cola and other sodas, chocolate and other candies and munchies such as; cheese and biscuits in her fridge. She didnt really like her moms' cooking so on the weekend she would spend the whole of Sunday afternoon cooking her food for the rest of the week, then she'd freeze it in the top of the fridge in her room.

Of course she did do her homework, she was a top student and she wanted to go to uni. So she always did all of her homework to it's highest standard.

On this particular afternoon she went straight to the upstairs kitchen and defrosted tonights dinner. Then she took it and her bag down to her room and slammed the door. She placed her dinner on the table and her bag on the floor. Dru walked over to the stereo and turned the music up full ball. She took her swimmers off and pulled on a black bra and black undies before putting on her gray track pants and black tank singlet. She jumped onto her bed and sat there for a minute before bursting into tears.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:59 pm
DarkPisces
((This would be SO much easier if I wasn't so impatient!))

((You're telling me... ><))  

Toshiki Deyashi

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:44 pm
((So much drama, and we haven't even gotten to the reason I named the RP the way I did! >.> ... >w>))

"Ack! Sis, ow!," Jeremy said when Mel whapped him, and he fully intended to balk at her, when she cut him off with her lecture. And head grabbing.

"Mel... no need to bite my head off," Jeremy whined, cradling his ear, "It was just a bit of fun is all. Besides! You should have seen the way she was walking, strutting her stuff, and," he paused to cough, and leaned in close. "Eyeing your, ah, interest here."

John watched the sibling's spat, and thought about his own eight-year-old brother. They'd yet to have a fight like this, and probably never would - John was already out of the house, so they never had any tension. Not that he didn't see his brother - at least once a week they'd go out and play baseball or something. More, if he wanted a good excuse to ditch his faithful followers. He was deep enough in thought that he didn't catch Jeremy's snark.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:07 pm
Griffin walked through the front door and quickly made sure the house was empty before trudging upstairs and collapsing on his bed, bookbag and all, with a deep sigh. His throat felt swollen as he tried to clear his mind. He managed to empty his head of all the ups and downs of the days school experience, but as hard as he tried, he could not forget her. Those gorgeous eyes, her incredible smile... every bit of her was captivating. Her voice still reverberated off the walls of his head. "I'm sorry, um... I have to go." she had said. Why? Why do you have to go? He had wanted to ask her so badly. Why didn't you, then? He hadn't the faintest idea. Why are you going insane over a girl you met just this afternoon? Again, he couldn't find an answer. It just felt right.

He forced himself out of his daze and shot downstairs. Where was that phone book? Surely he could find her there. But what was her last name? Realizing he didn't know, he let the phonebook drop with a thud. "Damn it all!" he yelled into the silence of his archaic house. He had told himself that he would wait, but waiting was painful. He longed to see her again. He wanted to feel that gentle touch that had taken his breath away. His stomach growled, and he went into the kitchen. After finding a basic snack of saltines and tuna with root beer to drink, he went back to his room, turned on his TV, and fell asleep to it's incessant drone.

When he awoke, it was still dark, and Dru still dominated his thoughts. He glanced at the clock, which read 4:30 AM, and fell back on his pillow. Slowly he drifted back off. As his mind entered a subconscious state, he saw Dru's face appear. He leaned in for another kiss, but she dissolved as soon as his lips touched hers. Nothing. The annoying twitter of a bird. The chill of early morning's first light.  

DarkPisces

DarkPisces

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:09 pm
((Oh crap! I'm in tomorrow already! I guess I'll have to chill out on the posting... My bad guys...))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:10 pm
Dru's tears were cold against her cheeks but they dried up quickly. She kept thinking about Griffin and how stupid she had been. She wasnt in love with Alex any more, but the pain was still there and she didnt want to add to that by risking another guy dissappearing of the face of the planet. She was scared of the hurt that could come from another relationship.

She walked over to her table and slowly ate her dinner. Dru turned off the music and and changed into a long pair of jeans and a black blouse. She opened up her garage door and ducked under it. She closed it quietly as she walked down the driveway and down the street again. She made a right at the end of this street and a left at the end of the next street. She liked taking random walks, because she usually found out where a person lived or caught them doing something interesting. Walking also let her empty her mind of thoughts that dwelled within her and things that she had let fester for a while. The sun was on its' way down as she walked up the hill. Dru had found a secret spot at the top of the hill and that's where she would always meet Alex late at night. It was quiet and peaceful so they were never caught out. Since he dissappeared Dru would visit the spot regularly to ask advice to the shadows and to revisit her memories of the previous day. ((Not Magically.))

This time she was going for a different kind of advice, the kind that involved another man. It took her only a few moments to get into the cove. She sat down cross legged and placed her hands palms up on her knees. She breathed in deeply trying her best to not start crying again.  

pie.my.munchies

Bittersweet_3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:18 pm
Eileen glanced over at Anicia, assuming that she wasn't going to answer her. She rarely seemed to reply in anything that wasn't one syllable anyhow.

"Eileen," She said, giving him a tiny smile while shaking his hand, "I hope you like jazz."

She threw him one earphone, winking.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:15 pm
((If someone could give me like...a setup...you know, place, time etc etc))  

Joey Go!

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:29 pm
((Well, we're currently at the pool, but everyone's packing up and going home as it's getting late in the day, and some people have already left. The day is Monday, the time is shortly before the schoolyear ends and summer begins.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:41 pm
EienKage
((Well, we're currently at the pool, but everyone's packing up and going home as it's getting late in the day, and some people have already left. The day is Monday, the time is shortly before the schoolyear ends and summer begins.))

((Going home to dorms or there homes...?))  

Joey Go!

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:25 am
((The age range varies from little kids to college kids. They're all going to wherever they lay their heads down.))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff