Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

[.Music.Man.]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:30 pm
TheBlueWarrior
I'ma going to complain about how damn expensive everything is on Gaia! scream

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:49 pm
Girls are confusing...and annoying becuase...like... you need them...but they hurts you just as bad as they make you happy! mad  

RaidenKazama

[Frito]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:53 pm
[.Music.Man.]
TheBlueWarrior
I'ma going to complain about how damn expensive everything is on Gaia! scream
You know there's a reason for the prices, correct? Although... some are unreasonable... ex. inflations gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:54 pm
RaidenKazama
Girls are confusing...and annoying becuase...like... you need them...but they hurts you just as bad as they make you happy! mad
They're like satisfying pain... you know its sort of bad, but you push on for the feeling <3  

[Frito]

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:56 pm
RaidenKazama
There was a time when I said the same about guys...but now I'm all happy ^.^ heart

Pfft, you're young. Give it time xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:01 pm
Sheer_Immortal
RaidenKazama
There was a time when I said the same about guys...but now I'm all happy ^.^ heart

mad  

RaidenKazama

[Frito]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:02 pm
RaidenKazama
Sheer_Immortal
RaidenKazama

mad
Pssh, love is like weed xD You like it but it kills brain cells and such O_o  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:05 pm
[Frito]
RaidenKazama
Sheer_Immortal
RaidenKazama

mad
Pssh, love is like weed xD You like it but it kills brain cells and such O_o

Grr and I hate when the computer starts to make that wierd noise...so you think you've got a text...but you don't get one!  

RaidenKazama

[Frito]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:06 pm
I've never heard that before O_o  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:08 pm
[Frito]

Yeah...cos like I keep my phone with me...

And when someone rings or texts you... you get that weird noise from the speakers... *der der der deeeer der der der* Or whatever from the signal interuption or w/e... but sometimes the computer does it when your phones near even if you don't get a text/call!  

RaidenKazama

[Frito]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:10 pm
RaidenKazama
[Frito]

Yeah...cos like I keep my phone with me...

And when someone rings or texts you... you get that weird noise from the speakers... *der der der deeeer der der der* Or whatever from the signal interuption or w/e... but sometimes the computer does it when your phones near even if you don't get a text/call!
Oooohhh! I know that.. when i put my phone near the computer the signal gets weird and the screen warps and makes noises.. I know how you feel  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:02 pm
wellt his is bothering me.... the other day i got the message from my sistre hat her dauter is getting eye surgery... again... now it was only ment for one of her eyes but the docter did bolth. now i am incredabley mad at this upstart becuse who knows what might happen to her! she may go blind in her good eye as well as have that lazy eye she had sense she grew up. or worce! this really bothers me.  

Darthspanky

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:25 pm
Darthspanky
wellt his is bothering me.... the other day i got the message from my sistre hat her dauter is getting eye surgery... again... now it was only ment for one of her eyes but the docter did bolth. now i am incredabley mad at this upstart becuse who knows what might happen to her! she may go blind in her good eye as well as have that lazy eye she had sense she grew up. or worce! this really bothers me.

Oh my gosh! That's awful. And with all the malpractice cases in the past it's not so easy to penalize the doctors who should be. I hope she's healing ok and it turns out all right.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:10 pm
Rydia-Beck
Darthspanky

Oh my gosh! That's awful. And with all the malpractice cases in the past it's not so easy to penalize the doctors who should be. I hope she's healing ok and it turns out all right.
i wouldnt know.... my sister hasnt told me yet of her condition. its too hard to tell at this moment in time.  

Darthspanky

[Frito]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:41 pm
Sorry to hear that, Darth sad Eye problems are the worse crying I hope she gets better and her condition improves!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff