Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

dahaka 666

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:55 pm
hello iam dahaka 666  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:42 am
hello i'm from austria. i'm new here and i hope we'll have a lot of fun. hmm i'm an artist..kinda lol so maybe i'll show you some things here. sweatdrop i'm 17 and i'm a coffee junky. see ya around  

Ithile

Shrimpy the Bodyguard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:41 pm
Hi, I'm shrimpy, and I hope I have fun here! *runs off to do polls*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:41 am
Hey I'm Ashley and I'm obviously new. I've been playing Gaia for a bit but became kind of inactive for a bit now I'm trying to get more gold.  

mildlycrazy13

Saki Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:34 am
Hello everyone smile i'm brand new and i'm looking forward to interacting with all of you heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:22 pm
Oh yea!! I got to join. That you so much i look foward to being on this guild for a long time. And yes I'm new.  

2 Birds_1 Stone

Miyuma

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:49 pm
Hello everyone, Im Miyuma and I am currently a poor Gaian. ^_^ Lookin to make some money and have some fun conversation!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:25 am
3nodding Welcome all new members.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:17 am
Hi! My name is Kitty ^^ I'm..obviously new here... sweatdrop xd But yesh! XD Hmm...i'm 17...I live in Hawaii..and yay!!

Thank you for accepting me! ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:04 pm
Hi I'm Gin. I've been around gaia for a while now but new to this guild. I'm also a poor gaian trying to make some gold along with new friends.  

GinDealer

Dustin_Letemien

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:12 pm
I'm Dustin, I'm 19, mildly lazy. I don't get on gaia much. I like foamy cartoons and invader zim. My favorite anime is Decendants of Darkness, rawr muraki. I Love bunnys and i hate gaias slow gold earning! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:08 pm
*waves* hi i am glitterfairyprincess and i am 17 years old, I like writing songs and poetry and skateboarding 3nodding  

Glitterfairyprincess

Wakahiru-Me

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:48 pm
hi i'm Wakahiru-Me. im 15. well almost like another month. i like to meet new people so pm me if you want to talk.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:42 pm
I wonder if I posted here? huh... oh well, I'm too lazy to go check the past pages, so if I already posted, sorry Mods! I realized that since I haven't posted a lot in the forums, nobody really notices me around here so...

Hi, I'm Rindou Tsubaki (bellflower camellia, for anyone who wants to know) and I like to type and meet new friends. In my journal I write about random things and story ideas that pop into my mind; please have a look and comment on the ones you like! Currently, although my profile states I'm questing for a lot of items, I'm hoping to earn enough gold to change my name to: Fuzuki Shikyo

Nice to be here, and thanks for accepting me into this wonderful guild!!  

Faiolene

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces