Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

` m a i i

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:14 pm
Celestial got mad.. And the star was bursting with light. Her nails grew sharp and she slapped the demon. "Listen... Give Dante back his body! Or I'll kill you myself." Celestial said. This time Celestial was totally different.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:15 pm
Dante took a step and Celestial came into view. "Celesital!" Raven screamed. "Don't be dumb girl, move your a**," Raven shouted at her. Oh no shes in one of her schitzo things again...Raven thought with a sick look on her face. Then she looked at the pendant she still had and realized it was glowing. I'll deal with that later...Raven thought as she watched Celestial and prayed that she didn't get hurt.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:16 pm
Craven jumped away from Dante. "what the hell is up with him?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:18 pm
Raven didn't see a way that she could help. I better follow them and make sure they both don't kill each other. There is no way I'm losing another best friend and another hot guy because of this stupid curse...Raven thought as she followed Celestial and Demon Dante through the hole in the roof and landed back in the gym.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:19 pm
Raven watched Celestial and Dante but then heard another voice. "He's my friend Dante and he's part demon. And now he's very angry-which isn't good," Raven told the girl as she continued to move around Celestial and Dante's space.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:20 pm
"Stay back Raven... It isn't Dante." Some other person said. Then somehow Celestial transformed. Her hair was so long it was touching the floor but now it was flying and her clothes were in a different style and her eyes was different. Her eyes were half black and blue. "I told you... Listen to me!" 'Celestial' said and she was so mad the light turned black.  

` m a i i

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:22 pm
The Demon laughs."If you did kill me You would be killing the boy as well".
He lifts up his hand in order to Strike her down But he stops suddenly and begins to back away."What's going on ER." He tries to fly but the demon cannot he begins to revert. "Dante, CURSE YOU!" His eyes turn back to being green and The demon smiles... " Do I have to pay for the damages?" Dante passes out....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:22 pm
Craven tries to get out of range of both of them but found herself cornered behind the demon. 'This doenst seem to good maybe I should've stayed away from Dante'  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:23 pm
Craven stares down at Dante. "Is this the guy that was the demon?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:25 pm
The demon collapses to the ground and passes out before he continues any more damage. Another voice is heard. " I live on each second you stay alive boy...." He chuckled. " You will see me soon".  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:26 pm
Raven heard Celestials warning and watched her transform, but then the demon stopped and Dante started changing back into himself. As Raven watched he changed back to normal completley and passed out. Raven ran over to him and began assessing the damage. "Dante..can you hear me? Are you okay? Is anything hurt?" Raven asked. It's always good to make noise first, it helps bring them back, like Jon...Raven thought to herself as she talked to Dante.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:28 pm
"Who said I was going to kill Dante?" 'Celestial' said. 'Celestial' dissappeared and she went into the body. She was trying to get rid of the other spirit. But didn't succeed. "Augh... What are you?" Celestial said and the light dissappeared. Her hand transformed into a blaster and her ribbons turned black and the bells and the end of the ribbons were bells and the bells had blades she jumped and attacked him and the blades cut his face and her arm was dissolving. "After this.. I'll be gone.." Celestial said. "It's okay!" another voice said. It sound like Celestial's. "Use my body! Kairi!" the voice said.  

` m a i i

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:28 pm
"Yes, they are one in the same." Raven told the new girl that was still in the gym for some reason. "Could you go get some water from that cooler over there?" Raven asked her and pointed. Then she went back to checking Dantes vitals. His pulse is slowing to normal, he seems to be breathing okay...Raven thought as she waited for him to wake up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:30 pm
Nodding Craven retreived some water for Dante. 'that reminded me of my home.' "Here you go." SHe handed the bucket of water to the girl attending to Dante.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:31 pm
Raven looked around and saw the thing that was Celestial. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Raven screamed at her. I can only deal with one thing at a time and right now it's not Celestial...Raven thought as she took off her jacket, ripped it, and started wiping blood off Dante's face.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games