Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
An RP... (needs a title) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
OMG!! It's so long!
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
It's good.
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
It sucks!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Meh. *shrugs*
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
*poll whore*
34%
 34%  [ 17 ]
Other.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 49

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:30 pm
((Okay)) "I think we have everything. I have all my weapons." Charlie said. The same woman threw a gun at her and hit her in the head. Charlie fell off the dumpster. "Expect for this one." She said picking it up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:32 pm
Chet found Charlie getting hit in the head to be humorous but didn't laugh or even smile... much. He turned on Brady's question. "What kind of descises? And why do we need them?"  

blue_green

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:35 pm
Charlie got up. "Mrs. Johnson, see you later." She said, waving. the woman sighed. "You going after Dragon, You'll be dead. So Good bye forever. It was nice having you as a negihbor." Charlie smiled and turned to everyone else.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:37 pm
"Well most of Dragon's men wear a costume. I can get you some." said Brady. Brady pushed some numbers on his watch and a plane flew by and dropped a box. "Ok, put these on." Said Brady as he threw the uniforms at the others.  

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:39 pm
Charlie gave Brady a dirty look but put the uniform on anyway. She threw her clothes in Mrs. Johnson's window, getting them thrown back at her. "Oh come on." Charlie said, throwing them back. this goes on until Charlie says, "Aw ******** this." And put them in her back pack from behind the dumpster.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:44 pm
Chet frowned at the outfit he was just given. "Do I have to put it on now?" He was almost complaining.  

blue_green

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:45 pm
"Yes." said Brady. "Because the base is nerby."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:51 pm
Charlie sighed. "That lady always throws stuff at me." She said.  

Ritz_Freak

blue_green

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:56 pm
Chet snorted with displeasure. He didn't like it at all but he changed and stuffed his other clothes into his bag. Tsume circled him at a fast pace now that he had a different outfit on. "You sure you wont be drawing any attention?" He eyed Brady suspiciously and didn't hide any venom in his voice. "I'm still not sure it's a good idea to trust you. I don't know this Dragon person but I know your kind."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:59 pm
Charlie was on Chet's side. She knew this guy could betray them at any moment but he was the closet she had been in months to getting her sister back and getting revenge.  

Ritz_Freak

blue_green

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:06 pm
((I gotta go. Bed.

See ya when I see ya.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:09 pm
((Me too. Its two in the morning here))  

Ritz_Freak

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:36 am
((*Yawn* Good morning))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:26 am
"no it won't, people just think it's a simple gang that does nothing to hurt a neghborhood." said Brady. "My kind? If you think I'm going to betray you your wrong."  

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:32 pm
((I'll be able to check back later but there's a company BBQ right now so. . . one post then food time. You can bring Xander along if you need to because his power isn't good for much combat at the moment. Just small things.))

Xander snapped his arms and legs taut when Brady hit him with the clothing bundle and woke with a snort. "What the geg man?" The others caught him up on the plan swiftly. Dipping behind the dumpster he stripped off his shirt and pants and put on the uniform. "What do I do with these?" he asked, holding up his regular clothes. "I'm not leaving them here. I love these pants."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff