Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
Kingdom Hearts 3 Information, release dates, rumors, ect.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ark_angel_guardian375

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:58 pm
im psyched 4 this game to come out!

btw, i tried to make my avi look like a member of the organization without the weapons. what do u all think?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:43 pm
Spiffy biggrin  

The Original J_O

Zexon XIII

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:18 am
Well i have read articles about when the 3rd one comes put but they say there is a new Organization XIII click here to see the Organizations 14th member and read the article about it it will blow ur mind  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:57 am
hey wats up havent been on in a whil and just want to say kh rocks and cant wait fo number 3 i heard its gonna be on the psp from a cusin of mine that works at gamestop  

ItsB34Rs

4,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

-SK- Revon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:04 pm
Kingom Hearts 3 is fake.
The PsP version your thinking of is called Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. the main characters 3 keyblade apprentices( Ven, Terra and Aqua ) lookin for there master. its set 10 years before KH1. thats the main story line. oh and king mickey is in it to. dont kno anymore.
It wont be out for a long time but it will be there.

THERE IS NO KNIGDOM HEARTS 3. STOP SAYIN THERE IS  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:09 pm
Birth by Sleep is a prequel to the first Kingdom Hearts game, taking place ten years prior, and focusing on the story of knights that wield Keyblades before the series' main protagonist Sora. The story was speculated early on to be connected to the unlockable trailers at the end of Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.

The game will take place in various Disney-themed worlds both new and old, and will partially reflect the time difference between this game and the previous Kingdom Hearts games; for example, a younger Hercules at the Olympus Coliseum. The story revolves around three Keyblade apprentices in search of a missing Keyblade master, Master Xehanort, and his apprentice. Maleficent is believed to be the main antagonist; she causes a great disaster involving the Heartless which results in Master Xehanort and his apprentice's disappearance.

Like previous Kingdom Hearts titles, Birth by Sleep will feature numerous Disney characters. In addition to original characters Terra, Ventus and Aqua, confirmed characters include King Mickey,[5] Donald Duck, Goofy, young Sora (would be 1yr old) and Riku, Yen Sid and Master Xehanort and his apprentice. Also appearing are Maleficent and, so far, three of the Princesses of Heart, namely Snow White, Cinderella, and Princess Aurora. The characters in Agrabah are likely to appear based upon a early beta screenshot of Ventus with Aladdin. The game will introduce a new type of enemy different from Heartless and Nobodies, known as the Unbirth.  

-SK- Revon

-SK- Revon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:00 pm
User Image

I also found this  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:10 am
It's probably a fan made Game case, but it looks pretty cool.  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:42 pm
that's a fake case! the back says its E 10+ but the side things say mild blood and mild violence. the violence i can believe, but blood? no way Disney never has blood! so its fake. and the cover is fake two. KH3 isnt supposed to come out at all for another 3-7 years!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:16 am
SEVEN YEARS?! WTF! I hope it doesn't take THAT long!  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:21 pm
Shadow sorry to dissapoint you but it will atleast take approxemently 5-7 years, or so my older cousin says that works with the people creating the game. but he said is probably wont come out for the PS2 seeing as they are working on makeing a more advanced version in the playstation serise such as the game comeing out for the PS4 or PS5. but it will take a long while.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:55 am
Well this sucks! I wish that it would come out earlier... Hmh xp  

Tayi Monster

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

The Jigsaw Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:26 am
_Manpish_
Shadow sorry to dissapoint you but it will atleast take approxemently 5-7 years, or so my older cousin says that works with the people creating the game. but he said is probably wont come out for the PS2 seeing as they are working on makeing a more advanced version in the playstation serise such as the game comeing out for the PS4 or PS5. but it will take a long while.
Thats a load of bull... They haven't even officially said they were making a game with the title of Kingdom Hearts 3. They are only making three games, one for the PSP, Nintendo DS, and a cell phone. Whether it would be 5-7 years I highly doubt Sony will make a PS4 or PS5. The Playstation 2 was out in 2000 and some games are still being made for it. PS3 is still very advanced and I doubt they will be working on a new PS for a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:45 am
Do you mean kingdom hearts birth by sleep and the kingdom hearts something days about roxas axel and the 14th member of the Oraganizition 13  

cool jewels16

volleyballstar567

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:55 pm
I am excited about the game 2 I plan 2 get both versions  
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games