Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The School That Accepts Any Race (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I dont care
View Results

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:47 pm
"I'm a hanyou theres plenty to hate" Mika said looking down sadly  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:50 pm
nah its fine, first i'm a night shade, we are known as killers and goths, but i dont like to kill yet people run away from me at times. And second i'm a half dog demon, from my moms side, so i know how hard it can be at times, dont worry i dont hate you. *takes off hood* there now you can see me too.  

blink2407

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:54 pm
a slight blush makes its way across Mika's face "he is kinda cute" Mika thought "So there are other hanyou's out there?" Mika asked trying to keep her mind off the ever growing blush  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:57 pm
*giggles* well unfortunately i used to live in a dog demon area, private only to us. But the shadow relm was opened and everyone was killed but me. So i havent seen much dog/cat demons anywhere, i am a rurouni (wanderer) so i'm always just wandering and i've only found 3 and thats including you.  

blink2407

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:05 pm
"Only threee" Mika says with a shocked face "Stinking humans and demons always killing us" Mika growled  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:09 pm
yea i know *has a sad expression on his face for about a second reminising about his past life with his parents* oh oh well how bout we start searching  

blink2407

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:10 pm
"Sure" Mika said with a small smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:15 pm
*starts walking also with a smile on his face* alright then come one, hey i dont suppose you have a dorm yet do you?  

blink2407

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:17 pm
"Um.. im pretty sure i was in dorm one but im having a hard time finding it" Mika replied sighing  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:20 pm
oh well i could help you there i think i saw it on the way here, and umm are you willing to share with someone or at least help me find one. Hehe as you can see i havent even unpacked. *lifts up hands and shows his luggage*  

blink2407

Rsoldier

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:21 pm
*walks up to Ariel* "hey long time no see how you been since when have you been at the school and what dorm room do u have?" *looks at Mika* " whos your freinds?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:22 pm
hey man this is mika, mika this is blane. um no man i dont have a dorm actually me and her were just talking bout that  

blink2407

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:24 pm
"Uhh.. i guess i could share mine with you temporarily till we find yours" Mika replied "Hi Blane" Mika said  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:25 pm
*turns to Mika* " Nice to meet you i'm Blane" * turns back to Ariel* "damn i was hopeing you could help me find my room"  

Rsoldier

blink2407

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:27 pm
well as you just head i'm sharing with her for a bit till i get one *says ariel to blane then turns to Ariel* thank you so much well now lets go find it then.
Blane feel like taking a walk to find dorm 1?  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff