Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Stranded - RP (properly) OR GTFO. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:36 am
neckroz209
"Raw i eat raw meat that cooked crap has no flavour in it" walks over to Chundo "wake up you lazy bum" kicks Chundo "pathetic"

Wolfe growls at Mika "Don't kick my baby!" Wolfes eyes glow a bright shade of red.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:54 am
"Ok i'm sorry i didn't know" sighs "look can we just cook this" walks away head bowed  

neckroz209

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:06 am
"Wait until Chundo wakes up by himself" Wolfe glared at Mika "That means no loud noises kicking or anything!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:17 am
"I said i was sorry" pulls out Katana and slices a peice of slug off then jumps into a tree and eats alone "Over protective wolf" i whisper  

neckroz209

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:24 am
"OI!" Wolfe jumps into the tree and snatches the food away from Mika "You come over here, kick Chundo, don't tell me your name, and steal my food!!" Wolfe growls, She hops back down to the ground "You don't seem to deserve this meal that I hunted, Go catch your own"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:14 pm
Chundo wakes up from his short nap and gets a pressure point, "KNOCK THE ******** OFF! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" Chundo yawns and lays back down. "Assholes..."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:35 pm
"See look what you have done now" Wolfe hugs Chundo "You woke him up!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:08 pm
Mika growls "I woke him!! you the one shouting! and as for not telling you my name i just find it hard to trsut anyone ok its not you its me!" run off into forest to find food "Stinking wolfs all the same"  

neckroz209

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:20 pm
"YEA AND DON'T COME BACK!" Wolfe shouted agressively.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:38 pm
neckroz209
((ok so deso wolfe accept?))

If you redo the whole thing maybe with more grammer... sweatdrop  

Pirate-Wolfe

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:51 pm
Slowly walks towards Wolfe "Wolfe I'm sorry about before, Your right I shouldn't think i can just come here and start taking what you worked hard to get can you forgive me?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff